Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Handing the girls their drinks, the bartender stood frozen in place as the two sisters leaned into him. Julie's breast was fully exposed again, the fact of which Angie made abundantly clear when she reached over to cup it and jiggle it for his benefit. When he shook his head and laughed, the girls turned to face each other. Julie's toga was hanging quite low, leaving one breast completely uncovered. Seeking assurance, she glanced back to our table; she appeared nervous, certainly, yet clearly thrilled as well.

She looked like Grecian antiquity; a fountain goddess offering her bounty to the dancing cherubs below.

The girls laughed and carried on some more, then Angie led Julie out onto the floor where they began dancing wildly together to Eddie Money's "Shakin'," totally apropos of the moment. Angie's arms were high above her head, her hips flying. Unable to resist the temptation, Julie cupped her sister's breasts and started bouncing them around, making both girls laugh like crazy.

Dancing her way behind her sister, Angie began moving her hands up and down Julie's thighs, exposing her sister's bare ass and shining pussy in the glow of the dance floor spotlights. A laughing Julie pulled Angie's hands around her waist, holding her baby sister close against her back.

Together they moved, crotch to ass, until finally Julie raised her arms above her head, inviting Angie to slide her hands inside the toga. Laughing again as her baby sister attacked her breasts, Julie began grinding sexy ass circles against Angie's pussy. Angie pulled hard on those gorgeously erect nipples, making Julie gasp, then Angie dropped quickly to her knees. Lifting the toga, she cupped Julie's golden bottom with both hands and spread it open. Placing her blonde playmate on vivid display, she leaned in and gave her sister's dancing pussy a wet, thorough tongue lashing before jumping up to gyrate wildly again within the exuberant embrace of our giggling goddess.

Her eyes flashing with desire, Angie draped her arms around Julie's neck, their lips meeting in a fiery kiss. Grinding against each other as Julie squeezed and fondled Angie's nude-seeming bottom, their fluid movements were sheer erotic poetry.

After allowing her sister an entire song's worth of sexy ass groping, Angie grabbed the nearest guy within arm's reach and pulled him over to Julie's backside. Setting his hands on Julie's hips, she helped them find their rhythm together before dancing her way back to our table.

"Having fun?" I asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"One down, one to go," Angie said, returning my grin.

"Dude, is she...she isn't seriously going to..." stammered Matt, suddenly tongue-tied.

"Yes, she is," I laughed. "Watch. Julie's going to make this guy come in his pants without even touching him. I guarantee you that's what they were giggling about together at the bar."

Giving Matt a sexy smile, Angie nodded. "Your wife is going to be so hot, you won't believe it."

Only a few feet away, Julie was alone with her guy. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Julia," she answered, grinning at us.

"You look incredible tonight, Julia," he said, moving against her hips.

"I feel incredible tonight," she laughed, pressing her ass against his cock; which, as she pointed out to us with a perfectly smug look, was just as hard as Matt's had been when he dry-humped Angie. Keeping her knees together, she began gyrating her hips in those same gorgeous little ass circles.

He slid his hand down her thigh, then back up to her bare hip. "What happened to your panties?" he asked bluntly. "Not that I'm complaining," he added, giving her exposed cheek a gentle pat.

"We decided it would be sexier to have me go pantiless tonight," Julie said, giggling at us.

"It definitely is, but who's this 'we'?" he asked, subtly pulling up the back of her dress to check out the rest of her bare ass.

"My sister, mostly. You just met her. She's not wearing any panties either," Julie grinned, and Angie blew her a kiss.

"Her? For real? That amazing brunette who just ate your pussy is your sister?"

"Yep! She's completely crazy, huh? That's my baby sister Angelina, and the blond guy next to her is Dan, her husband. The other guy, the one with his jaw practically hanging down to the floor, that's my husband Matt," Julie said, pointing us out one by one.

We all waved or nodded; in return, he offered a confused smile.

Grinning, Angie said to him, "We're doing Date Night tonight, and you're the lucky guy who just happened to score the first dance with my gorgeous sister."

"What's Date Night?" he asked, leaning into Julie.

Giving him a slinky swish of her hips, she giggled, "I'm on a hot, sexy date with my sister's husband, and she's on one with mine!"

"Seriously? Are you guys swingers? I mean like swapping spouses and having orgies and all that?"

"Yes, no, and not yet," Julie answered with a breezy smile, which made us all laugh.

"Julia, god, then let me fuck you. As sexy as you look, and with the way you're dancing, youhave to want to fuck."

She moved against him, wantonly grinding on his dick. "Yes, I do. Wearing this tiny thing, believe me, I'm going crazy. I want a hard cock inside my pussy so badly right now, I can almost taste it. It isn't just that I want to fuck; Ineed to be fucked. But here? Now? That would be very bold of us to have sex right here in front of everybody, including my husband, don't you think?"

Julie had discovered a power she never even knew she possessed. Even better, she was clearly loving it.

"Whatever!" he exclaimed. "I could take you out to my car, or we could do it in the bathroom. Anywhere you want, I don't care. You're so damn gorgeous, let's just find a place and go for it."

Turning sidelong to our table, Julie leaned against her partner to clutch his cock with her ass. Then, grinning at Angie, she flipped her toga up onto her lower back. "I can't touch you, and you can't put your bare cock inside me, but until this song ends you can do anything else you want to me."

Taking that as a green light, he pulled out his erection.

I started to get up, but Angie put her hand on my shoulder to stop me. "Wait. Let her work this guy. She knows what she's doing. Let her first time be a success, with no drama."

I sat back down, watching to make sure the guy didn't try to penetrate her. Matt was also on edge, staring intently, and Angie told him to wait too.

"Just watch..." she said.

Julie smiled when the guy slipped her strap over her shoulder, allowing her toga to fall to her waist. Suddenly she was topless, and with the bottom of her dress pulled well above her hips she was for all intents and purposes dancing completely naked. When she felt his bare cock touch her pussy, the throbbing tip parting her silky lips, she looked back over her shoulder. "Remember, you can do anything else, but you can't go inside me. Got it?"

"Come on, I'm dying here! You're so hot, I swear, it won't even take long. Just let me fuck you for the rest of this one song."

"Sorry...rules are rules," she replied in a sing-song trill, grinning again when she felt him slide his naked cock up through the split of her ass, wedging it inside.

"You are the hottest woman I've ever seen," he panted into her ear, reaching around to fondle her bare breasts.

"And you have a really great cock," she answered, arching her back while holding her arms high above her head. Pressing her breasts into his hands, she writhed on his dick. "Mmmm, you feel amazing in my ass," she purred, dancing her tight, beautiful bottom up and down his shaft.

She wasn't touching him, and his humping of her ass had become frantic. He was simply mauling her breasts, making her moan. When he slid a hand down to her shining wet slit and started caressing her pussy lips before slipping two thick fingers inside, she looked back over her shoulder again. "God, I want your cock, not just your fingers," she breathed sultrily. "I want to feel it driving deep inside me...mmmm...filling my pussy. I want to let you fuck me, but now I need you to come for me, right here on this dance floor. You know you want to come on my bare ass, so go for it. Let me feel it, baby. Do it. Come all over me...."

"Arrrggghhhh!" he groaned, shooting rope after rope of thick cum onto her golden bottom.

Turning to face him, Julie ran her fingertip through a long trail of pearly cum glistening in her shining split and brought it to his lips. Bewildered, he took her proffered forefinger into his mouth, where she held it until he'd sucked it clean. Then, as he watched in stunned disbelief, she stuffed his dripping cock back into his pants and zipped him up. Giggling cutely, she used his shirt to wipe the rest of his cum from her ass and hips.

"That was a lot," she said happily, pulling her top over her shoulder. Once her breasts were somewhat covered again, she shook her hips, enticing the shimmering silk to flow in gentle ripples down her dancing bottom. "Thank you, sweetie. You were great," she grinned, giving him a kiss on the cheek before sashaying back to our table, leaving him standing alone on the dance floor.

We raised our glasses to him, and after nodding his acknowledgment he disappeared into the writhing throngs of people.

Shaking from excitement, Julie thrust her fists high above her head and shouted, "That was awesome! Seriously, that was AWE-SOME! Oh, my god, you guys! That was absolutely insane!"

Angie gushed, "See? I knew you could do it! You were the hottest one out there by far! Wasn't that a total blast?"

"It was amazing! God, this is the most fun I've ever had dancing! I'm not even exaggerating, this is the most fun I've ever had doing anything! Angie, we have to do this more! I mean a lot more!"

"Daaaamn, girl, look at you," Matt said, grinning in sheer wonderment. "I have to say, if I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes I never would have believed it, but that was really you out there, my sweet, wonderful Julia, putting on the sexiest show ever, blowing everyone's minds. You were...incredible. And now, listen to you. You totally loved it. You...my Julia."

Running her hands through her long blonde hair, she gave him a devastating smile. "You just watch, baby. From now on, I'll be as hot and sexy as you've always wanted me to be. You'll see. Whether it's for the two of us going out together with your friends, or for all the horny guys at my work, or even if I'm only picking up a few things from the store, I'm going to 'dress to impress' like this every day." She glanced down at her bare breast, which had again escaped her shimmering white toga. Leaving it fully exposed, she looked up at us with a cheeky grin. "It may not always be quitethis revealing, but I'll certainly try."

"And won't the guys at your work just love that! I give it two hours before you have every man in your office lining up to fuck you!" laughed Angie.

Grinning, Matt nodded. "They'll totally freak, and so will all my friends. Jesus, baby, it'll be awesome. You are just going to be constantly turned on."

Julie smiled as she reached over to stroke his dick. "Oh, absolutely. I'll be ungodly horny, and you and your friends had better be ready for it. It's not like it's only going to be the guys at my work, you know. Your friends are all going to want to fuck me too. Which reminds me, there will be no more staying home for us every night. When the weekend comes, that's our time to play. If I'm going to show off my body and flirt the way Angie does, then Friday nights and maybe even Saturday nights as well are for taking me out dancing!"

"You'll definitely hear no arguments from me. In fact, we should--hey, what are you doing? Don't stop!" said Matt when Julie sat up and pulled her hand away, making us all laugh.

Julie giggled, "By the way, Angie, did that one count? You said we had to make them come in their pants, but my guy took it out of his pants!"

Laughing softly, Angie gave her a loving hug. "Baby, seeing as how this was your first time, I think we'll go ahead and let that one slide." Lingering in their sweet embrace, she affectionately caressed her sister's bare back all the way down to her naked bottom. "Besides, you didn't take it out. He did that entirely on his own. You never touched him, yet you made him come. That one definitely counts."

"Mmmm, your hands feel so good. I love your touch," Julie said, painting fingertip circles of her own on Angie's bare shoulders.

"It feels good to me, too. Your skin is so perfectly smooth...so warm and sensual. I just love you in this dress," Angie offered in return, giving her a soft nuzzle on the cheek. "You do need to be careful, though. When you're dancing naked like this, wearing a really short skirt with no panties, you don't want guys pressing their bare cocks against your pussy, the tip slipping between your lips, the way that guy's did...unless thatis what you want, then go for it!" she grinned, playfully tickling her sister's bouncing bottom.

Julie nodded enthusiastically. "Oh, I want it, without a doubt. If that's the way men are always going to respond to seeing my pussy, I'll never wear panties again. Girl, you are definitely taking me shopping tomorrow for an entire closet full of the hottest, sexiest micro mini dresses, the most see-through painted-on tights, and the tiniest skirts imaginable. I'm talking the shorter the better. God, just look how hard and horny our husbands have been for me tonight, and now that guy too. You know that's what I want.

"Speaking of which, I still haven't danced with my date. My wicked little slut of a baby sister got to dance with my husband--if the two of you basically having sex can be called 'dancing'--and I made a guy come, but I haven't gotten to dance yet with your husband. Let's go, mister..." she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me onto the dance floor.

"I guess I'm going dancing," I said to Angie, with a dopey grin.

"It'll do you some good. You could use a little loosening up there yourself," she laughed.

Julie led me to a quiet nook, where she crossed her arms around my neck. After slipping mine down to encircle her tiny waist, we settled into a nice slow groove, until finally I said, "Julie, you really do look absolutely incredible tonight. You're every man's fantasy of the perfect California blonde."

Gazing up at me, her dreamy expression melted into a warm, sweet smile. "Thank you, and I really mean it. Thank you so much. You don't know how exciting all this has been for me. You're with Angie every day, so I realize this is nothing special or unusual for you. I'm thinking you probably can't even imagine what this means to someone like me. Seriously, I never would have believed any of this. Maybe the massage. That was incredible, but at least it was only the four of us. I can sort of see how I might let something like that happen. This, though? Shy, conservative Julie, wearing this dress in public? No way. Dan, a hundred people have seen my pussy tonight, and I was just dancing topless with a total stranger. I let him fondle my breasts and drive his fingers deep inside my pussy. I even let him put his bare cock in my ass. My god, I almost had sex with him."

"I know. I saw everything. I couldn't believe it either, but you were amazing."

"He kept asking if he could fuck me! Just like that. 'Let me fuck you, Julia! Come on, let me fuck you!' He really wanted to fuck me, right there on the dance floor. He was going to do it, too."

"Did you want to?"

"Honestly? I don't know. Since we were only playing a game, the thought never really crossed my mind. I knew the rules, so I didn't even think about it. I was on autopilot, simply playing the role. You heard me tell him that I wanted him to fuck me, but that was just to help make him come."

"Okay, but now that you're somewhat removed from the situation, what do you think?"

"Would I have liked for him to fuck me? I was certainly turned on, especially when the head of his bare cock spread my lips. I was more than ready. You guys have had me ready for two days now, and it keeps building. So, yeah, maybe."

Pausing, her thoughtful smile morphed into a sardonic grin. "Oh, come on, who am I kidding? Of course I wanted him to fuck me. It would have felt incredible to let a total stranger fuck me on a crowded dance floor. The thing is, it wasn't about having actual sex there, so I really didn't feel that kind of horny. I was more excited and nervous, like I was on stage in a play and didn't want to mess up my lines."

She pressed her pussy against me before reaching down to squeeze my growing length. "Mmmmm, now Iam feeling that kind of horny. I want you to fuck me," she said, her eyes smoldering.

Grinning, I took her ass in my hands. "How do you feel now, though, overall? Are you truly glad we're playing this game, or are you only going along with it to keep everyone off your back about being a prude?"

"Ooooh, you are such a tease. God, I can't wait to get you in bed tomorrow morning," she breathed, releasing my solid shaft to cross her hands back around my neck. "At first, yes, I just didn't want to be the wet blanket to everyone's fun. I know how Angie is, and I know how you are, obviously."

I immediately halted my caressing explorations of her sexy bottom. With a guilty grin, I returned my hands to her lower back.

"No, Dan, I didn't mean it like that. I want you to keep touching me. Please, put your hands back where they belong," she said, this time breathing it in my ear. When I returned my fingertips to her supple bare globes, her ass did a happy dance. "There, that's better. Now don't stop," she added with a coquettish smile, after I gave her a few firm squeezes. "Anyway, I just meant that I know how you and Angie are, and believe me, I'm not complaining. I love the way you're always so sexual, and I would never want you to change. I also know how badly Matt wants me to be more like Angie. He says it's not about her, but I'm not stupid. Of course it's about her; she's the most obvious comparison. It's a strange thing, too, with us. She's my baby sister, yet I've always looked up to her. She's the smart one. She's the hot, exotic-looking one with the big, full lips and that comic book body. She's the one with the great job. She's the adventurous one who does whatever she wants and always gets away with it."

As we moved together in our quiet alcove, Julie was grinding her pussy against me while I continued to explore her naked bottom. After a few long moments of seductive silence, I gazed into her eyes. "You really don't know how beautiful you are, do you?"

"Me? Come on, you know I've always just been the older one...the blonde one. She's always the 'better' one. She always leads, and I always follow. I'm tired of that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not tired of her. It's not her fault. Honestly, it's never been her fault. I'm simply tired of always being so timid and passive. I hated how you all tried to coddle me when I wanted to wimp out on this game. I don't want to be that person anymore.

"The point being, no, I'm not doing this just to make you guys happy. It may have started out that way, but now I'm doing this for myself. I am having an absolute blast learning how fun it is to let go and enjoy feeling sexy. I never want to go back to being the old Julie."

"I don't think you have to worry about that," I said, letting the side of my hand linger in her warm divide. "I know Matt is totally on board with this, so I doubt you'll ever get any flak from him about it.

"The one thing I would tell you, though, is to try to keep your head on straight. I know it will be difficult at first since you're new to it, but the main thing is not to abuse this new toy you have. Don't use it to hurt people. Also, don't use it as a weapon against Matt. If you do--if you use it as a reward and punishment thing--he'll soon grow to resent it. Just enjoy it, I guess is what I'm saying. Enjoy those moments when you can make yourself and others happy simply by sharing your beauty. That's a tremendous gift."