Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~click~

"Awesome!" Julie exclaimed, snapping off a shot of her sister's firm breasts wobbling enticingly.

While Matt was burrowing away inside Angie's pussy, she was grinding her ass in elegant figure-eights. "Ohhhh...fuck..." she moaned. "Julie, your husband is eating my pussy...mmmm, god, he's pushing his finger into my ass...."

Julie moved to where she could see her husband's face happily buried in her sister's beautiful divide. "Jesus, Angie, you have the sexiest pussy ever," she breathed, excitedly clicking away. "No wonder every cock always gets hard for you...."

Angie was moaning, quickly building toward her climax, when Julie suddenly stopped them. "Okay, Angie, get down on your hands and knees between Matt's legs. I want to get some simulated blowjob shots."

"Simulated? And just how do you propose to do that?" laughed Angie, turning and going to her knees between Matt's legs.

"Baby, take off your shorts," Julie said.

Hesitating, Matt looked at her.

"I know. Just do it," she grinned.

Clearly more than a little shocked by everything his normally shy, reserved wife was doing, Matt nevertheless took off his shorts. He was fully hard, his towering erection standing straight and tall against his stomach.

"Angie, now raise your ass way up high. Pretend like you're sucking his cock," Julie giggled.

"Pretend, how?" laughed Angie again.

"Just bring your lips really close to the head, like you're about to put it in your mouth."

"Like this?" Angie grinned, stroking his cock a few times before guiding it to her open mouth. Spotting a pearl of pooling pre-cum, she pressed her tongue to his drooling slit. When she pulled back, there was a gossamer thread stretching from his tip to her lower lip.

~click~

"Wow...that's perfect. You're amazing, Angie. Okay, now pretend like you're taking him into your mouth."

Angie gave her that same bemused look.

Julie grinned. "Just do it. I don't care how."

Returning her sister's grin, Angie brought her lips to Matt's dick and took about half of it inside."Loik thish?" she asked, her words a thick jumble with her mouth full of cock.

~click~

"Exactly. Keep going...."

"My pleasure," Angie smiled, briefly pulling back to swirl her tongue over his large crown. Then, inch by agonizing inch, she slowly fed his entire length past her cherry lips, deep into her mouth. Breathing through her nose, her bottom lip pressed to his scrotum, she took a moment to savor him before she began moving her head up and down. Using one hand to pump his shaft while the other gently squeezed his balls, she moaned in sensual hunger as she eagerly sucked Matt's cock.

"God, Angie, the way you arch your back and moan, you are so damn sexy," Julie said. "I love how your ass moves like that. You totally get into it, as if sucking cock is the only thing in the world for you."

"Sometimes it is," Angie grinned, pausing to lick all along Matt's pulsing erection.

"Pretend to deep-throat him...."

Angie stood and leaned down, her new position presenting just a spectacular view of her ass and pussy, as well as her beautiful breasts swaying between her spread legs.

~click~

Supporting herself with her hands on his thighs, she parted her lips and lowered her head until she had his cock at the back of her mouth; then, angling her head and shoulders, she created a straight shot into her throat. She slowly pressed down, until finally she had her nose buried in his pubic hair. Once she became comfortable with taking him all the way on each stroke, Matt held her head in place and simply face-fucked her.

~click~

"Perfect. You two look so sexy together," Julie enthused. "So, baby, is my hot little sister as amazing as you've always imagined?"

"Oh, yeah...a thousand times better," he groaned, releasing his hold on her. Angie took over then, moaning even more hungrily as she gave him the sexiest blowjob ever. Alternating between using her hands to corkscrew him into her mouth and licking all up and down his shaft before sucking hard on the head, she made sure that he could always see her wolfish eyes; more than anything, it was the sheer desire with which she devoured his slab that did it for him.

"She's incredible...god...amazing..." he panted.

"I love pretending to suck your cock," she said with a salacious grin, momentarily pulling back to nuzzle her face all over his glistening pole before attacking it again.

~click~

"Awesome, Angie," said Julie. "Now I want to try something different."

Julie was fully into directing her sister. Really, it was as if she had completely forgotten about having her own pictures taken. She just wanted to play with her willing new toy.

Pulling away, Angie wiped her chin on Matt's t-shirt. Looking over at Julie, she awaited her next set of instructions.

"This time," Julie said, "I want you to straddle his lap again, facing him like you were before. I want you to take his cock and place it at the entrance to your pussy, as if you're about to put it inside you."

Angie smiled at her sister. "Julie, as much as I want it, and I'm sure he does too, are you really going to have your husband fuck me right here in the middle of the living room?"

Julie grinned again. "No, you're not going to let him fuck you. You're just going to place it there, poised at the opening to your hot, wet pussy. You know, like you can't decide."

When Angie turned to me for guidance, I said, "Hey, Julie's calling the shots."

"I thought you were supposed to be! This was all your idea!" she laughed.

"Since Julie's doing such a great job of directing, I decided to let her take over for a while. She seems to be really enjoying it," I grinned.

Angie gave me a wry smirk. "My, aren't you the clever boy, letting my insanely competitive sister direct me in a sexy photo shoot with her wildly horny husband."

Julie giggled, "I sure think so! That wasvery clever of him, I'd say!"

As the two sisters exchanged knowing smiles, I added, "Angie, if either you or Julie say that Matt is not allowed to fuck you, then he's not allowed to fuck you. It's that simple, and he knows it."

Angie turned to Matt, who nodded with another goofy grin.

Laughing, she turned back to me, and I continued, "Baby, whatever Julie wants you to do will be fine with me, and you know I'm always okay with anything you ever want to do. Anyway, you told Matt that he could do 'anything' to you tonight, and you wouldn't say no. If I recall correctly, you were quite adamant on that point. Also, you're the one who wanted us to have a 'hot, sexy date' with each other's spouse, and here we are. Besides, we're all just pretending for the pictures, right?"

"Exactly," Julie said. "This is all just pretending...for the pictures."

Rolling her eyes, Angie grinned at her smiling sister. "Okay, my sweet, innocent Julia, so you want me like this?" Slowly, seductively, she slithered back up into Matt's lap; setting her knees outside his thighs, her shining wet pussy was spread wide in open invitation to his steady gaze. She leaned forward and arched her back, returning her breasts to his mouth.

Julie moved behind and below Angie to snap off a series of pictures. Taking shots from all angles, she said, "Angie, you have the most perfect ass and pussy I have ever seen. I'm not exaggerating either. Even your asshole looks like a pretty little present. You don't have the slightest hint of a darker ring around yours, the way most people do. Yours just blends in perfectly with your olive skin."

While sucking her breast, Matt cupped her ass, spreading it all the way open.

Throwing her head back, Angie moaned.

"Jesus, Angie, your pussy..." Julie said.

~click~

Reaching back, Angie positioned Matt's cock at her wet opening. He was still spreading her ass, effectively pulling her pussy open too, so the head of his shaft had no trouble slipping between her flowering labia to kiss her pink inner core.

Panting slightly, Angie looked over her shoulder to Julie. "Like that?"

Julie gazed up at their junction. "Perfect...so perfect."

~click~

"Angie, please, let me pretend to put the head inside you, just a little," Matt moaned.

Having long since caught on to her sister's game, Angie said, "Matt, I can't let you fuck me. You know I want to, but we can't. You're still my sister's husband. That would be bad, don't you think?"

She rotated her hips just so, until her pussy enveloped his entire crown.

He was inside her.

"See? I can't let you fuck me. That's what we agreed on. All we can do is pretend."

Smiling sweetly, she began moving her hips, sucking the head of his cock with her tightening lips.

~click~

"Lean forward more, Angie. Let me see you pretend to take his tip inside you...."

Angie spread her legs and leaned forward to kiss him. Lowering her hips a few inches, she took more of his cock inside her pussy.

"Yes, just like that, Angie. Don't let my horny husband fuck my gorgeous baby sister."

"I'm not, Julie. He isn't fucking me. I'm pausing to decide whether I should let him fuck me. See? He's not doing anything, and I'm just pretending to let him touch the inside of my pussy...with his very hard cock."

Angie brought her hips down a bit more, taking the top third of Matt's pulsing length. She moved forward, then back, grinding her hips...each time a little further. With every new thrust she revealed an increasing line of wetness on his shaft.

~click~

"Matt, you should see this...her lips stretched around you," Julie said, her voice thick with raw desire.

He looked up pleadingly at Angie. "Please, take the whole thing. Let me feel it all the way inside you."

Angie gave him another winsome grin. "Baby, as much as I want to, and I really do want to feel your gorgeous cock all the way inside me, fucking my pussy, we just can't." She slid down again, taking him deeper. "You know you're not allowed to fuck me. You're married to my sister."

She was doing all the moving, until finally she sat up in his lap; holding herself high above him, she had his tip poised within her velvet caress.

~click~

"God, Angie, your pussy is closing around him! His cock is visibly throbbing, and I can see your ass and thighs gently quaking," Julie said excitedly, snapping off four quick shots.

"I know. I can feel it," Angie said, smiling to Matt. "Baby, my thighs are getting tired from all this posing."

Staring into his eyes while giving him a soft, sexy kiss, she slowly lowered her hips, impaling herself all the way. When she had taken every last inch of his glistening erection, she moaned into his mouth, "Mmmmmm, I've been wanting your cock inside me this entire night."

Grinding her hips, she savored the feeling of his hard shaft caressing her silky depths. "I can't let you fuck me, but I needed that little rest for my poor thighs. Mmmmm, thank you for not fucking me," she added, rising again in his lap.

~click~

"So beautiful...so beautiful," Julie said with awe from beneath Angie's ass. "His gleaming cock looks so beautiful inside your pussy."

Slowly lowering her hips all the way again, Angie let him enjoy a long drink at her fountain; then she began to fuck him in earnest, smoothly and steadily moving up and down his shining pole.

"Yes, that's it, take him...fuck my husband with your beautiful pussy. God, I love watching you," Julie said, alternating between shooting pictures and simply worshipping with the naked eye.

Kissing and thrusting, hotly fucking, Angelina's impossibly lush, sexy bottom pounding up and down, skin-on-skin slapping sounds filling the room, they drove against each other for a solid few minutes before Matt suddenly groaned, "Angie, stop! I'm going to come! I'm going to come!"

Angie sat up again, then she dropped right back down; she was flexing her Kegels to milk his cock--a trick of hers I immediately recognized by the telltale rhythmic clenching and releasing of each ass cheek.

From behind the camera Julie called out, "Do it, baby! Fill that gorgeous pussy with your hot cum!"

Once again, Angie smiled sweetly at poor Matt. "Your hot cum? We're just pretending for the pictures, and you're not even fucking me. I'm only pretending to take every rock-hard inch of you all the way inside my pussy. That's what you asked me to do, wasn't it? I'm not letting you fuck me, so why would you need to come?"

I couldn't help but laugh at the torture she was putting him through.'I did warn you, dude, and so did she,' I thought, chuckling to myself.

"And just what do you find so funny, Mister Director Man?" Angie grinned, looking back over her shoulder at me while continuing to fuck him silly.

Damn, she was gorgeous. Smiling that way, her back arched so beautifully as she raised and lowered her classic heart-shaped ass again and again, the wet sounds of her pussy building in intensity with every thrust...my god, she was stunning.

Truly, Angelina was a symphony of unbridled sensuality.

Timing it perfectly, she gave Matt's cock one last finishing grind before pulling off.

He erupted in a massive burst, firing stark white ribbons of cum straight up into the air; one, two, three shots landed on his chest and stomach, then heavy rivulets began oozing out, flowing thickly down his pulsing shaft.

With her man's throbbing cock pouring forth its pleasure, Julie kept shooting.

Angie strutted over to stand before me with her hands on her hips, moist lips pouting between perfect spread legs. "So, what was so funny?" she smiled, mimicking a federal prosecutor's stern tone. "One would think you've never watched people take sexy 'pretend' pictures before."

"Which reminds me," I grinned, "Miss California Blonde here was very clear in her request to have her own pictures taken. Near as I can tell, she's hardly had any so far."

"You know, you're right," Angie said. "Julie, come over here. You too, Matt. I want you to lie on your back in front of the fireplace, just the way I was earlier. Julie, I want you on your stomach, between his legs. Hubby, you too, on your stomach, between her legs."

Julie handed Angie the camera, and we all moved into position.

Considering everything that Julie had just made Angie do, I could only imagine what Angie was about to put her through.

"Okay, now what?" Julie asked anxiously.

"Julie, I want you to pretend to clean up Matt's mess, like you're a gorgeous blonde kitty enjoying a nice saucer of milk."

"Meow!" giggled Julie, and she began happily lapping away at Matt's cum.

~click~

"Excellent, Julie, lick it all up," Angie said. "If you're a good kitty, I'm sure the boys will give you lots and lots of nice, warm milk to enjoy."

"Mrrrrow," she purred, making Angie laugh.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"That's easy," she said. "While Julie's cleaning up Matt, I want you to tend to her pretty bottom. She deserves another massage, kind of like the one you gave her last night."

"Kind of like?" I repeated, grinning.

"Yes, kind of like," she answered, her eyes again sparkling with mischief, "only this time maybe you could go ahead and wing it a little."

Turning back to us with her chin covered in cum, Julie giggled, "Mmmmmm-hmmm! I think I like the sound of that!"

"Wing it a little? Okay, I can do that. I'm on the case, boss!" I laughed, sliding between Julie's legs.

"Ummm, hubby? Aren't you forgetting something?" laughed Angie right back.

"Forgetting something?"

"Yes, baby, you're definitely forgetting something. C'mere."

I stood again, and Angie undid my pants. "Duh," she grinned.

"Oh...that," I said, smiling sheepishly.

"Yes...that. What, were you planning on keeping these on all night? I don't think so, mister." Pulling out my cock, she stroked it a few times while giving me a sexy smile. "I'd say my gorgeous sister deserves a proper winging, wouldn't you?" Kneeling before me, she began licking and sucking my growing dick, and as I thickened in her mouth she indulged herself in a series of long, wet slurps before adding, "To give her what she really wants, this guy needs to be nice and hard...."

Once she was satisfied that I was fully erect, she pulled off my pants and had me return to my spot on my stomach between Julie's spread legs.

Julie was licking Matt's balls, still cleaning up the rich cream. She had her hand around the base of his thick, rubbery length when she looked back at Angie. "Do you want me to pretend to clean this too?"

"Yes, sweetie, pretend to clean every inch of him."

Grinning brightly, Julie brought her lips to Matt's gleaming shaft and began licking up and down; pulling it by the head, stretching it out to lick all along its shining wet length, she moaned with pleasure as she took his balls into her mouth.

~click~

"That's great, Julie, keep going. Do the whole thing...."

Releasing his balls, Julie grasped his pliant shaft and immediately sucked him all the way down. She began to pull up on it with her lips, tugging and stretching it; when he stiffened in her mouth, her eyes smiled.

~click~

Moaning happily, she started bobbing her head up and down.

~click~

Pulling off for a moment, she giggled, "I can't believe I'm sucking my husband's dick in front of you guys."

"Oh, please. You know you love it," Angie grinned.

"Mmmmmm-hmmm," Julie smiled, going right back at it.

Down at her other end, I had been far from idle. After lifting her toga over her hips, I'd started off by smoothing my hands all over her picture-perfect moons. When she wiggled invitingly beneath my fingertips, I spread her open, and she moaned in appreciation.

Clicking away, Angie got some great shots of Julie's spread bottom and moaning smile.

Flattening my tongue, I licked from the top of her pussy all the way through her shockingly wet, pink sex before continuing up to her asshole; pressing deep inside her tiny pucker, I made her squeal around Matt's cock.

~click~

I repeated my long stroke from her clit to her ass, stopping to spread her bright pink labia with my fingers before running my flattened tongue through her glistening center. When I reached her asshole again, I reamed her deeper pink star for an easy two minutes, making her ass twitch and squirm. As I squeezed and tongue-fucked her sexy bottom, her hips were jerking up and down off the carpet.

"Julie, lift your hips all the way. Get up on your knees," Angie said.

Moaning around Matt's erection, Julie followed her sister's command.

~click~

"Perfect. Now spread your legs and arch your back as you pretend to suck your husband's dick...."

Similar to the way Angie had done it during her massage from Matt the previous evening, Julie spread her legs and raised her ass.

"See, Matt? That's the position I gave you last night," Angie said with a pointed grin, gesturing to Julie's lewd offering. "And that's at least some of what I wanted you to do to me," she added, nodding toward where I was noisily licking, sucking, and finger-fucking Julie's flowing pussy, including rubbing her G-spot while plundering her asshole with my other thumb.

With her moans increasing around Matt's cock, her thighs and stomach began to quiver.

~click~

She came on my tongue, a small gushing of warm fluid accompanying the soft pulsing of her inner walls against my stroking fingers. When she was finished, she remained in the extreme doggie position, her legs still trembling.

"God, Julie, you should see the way your ass and legs are vibrating," Angie said. "Your pussy is so open and wet, it looks as if it's hungry."

"Mmmmmm-hmmm...very hungry," she moaned, grinding her ass in needy circles.

Directing all of us, Angie said, "Okay, hubby, now press right up against her while she pretends to suck Matt's dick. Julie, reach back and place Dan's cock at your hungry pussy. Remember, though, just as your husband wasn't allowed to fuck me, my husband isn't allowed to fuck you either. Got it?"