Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling, Julie paused in her cocksucking. "Your husband can't fuck me. Got it."

Happily gorging again on her husband's dick, she began imitating Angie's corkscrew twisting motions up and down the shaft while feeding it into her mouth.

~click~

"Now, hubby, remember," Angie grinned, "you can't fuck my sister's beautiful pussy. You two are only going to pretend that your big cock is touching her open wet cunt. Got it?"

"Just pretending. Nothing more. Got it," I said, exchanging smiles with both sisters when Julie turned back to look at me as she placed my cock at the mouth of her ever-glistening pussy.

"Like this?" she asked, spreading her lips before pressing the head into her bubble gum pink depths.

~click~

Her immaculate pussy was incredibly hot and wet as it kissed the tip of my cock.

"Mmmm-hmmm, like that..." Angie said. "Just keep pretending to take him inside that gorgeous pussy. Oh, and Julia?"

Julie turned to her sister.

"Don't you dare let him fuck you."

"Wouldn't dream of it," Julie quipped, taking a break from the blowjob she was still enthusiastically pretending to give Matt.

~click~

Moving the camera aside for a moment, Angie paused to admire her sister.

"Julie, my god, you have the sweetest pink pussy. It's amazing how shocking pink you are inside, almost like fluorescent pink. It sure is a good thing we're only pretending, though. Your pussy looks so tiny and tight that I don't see how you'll ever fit my husband's super-thick cock in there."

With a gorgeous shudder Julie turned to watch my shaft nudge its way into her silken slit. "I don't either," she said, smiling at me. "It's a good thing you're not allowed to fuck me. Mmmmm, such a thick cock would surely tear me apart. Imagine if I weren't just pretending to let it barely slide inside my pussy."

Grinning happily, she started moving her hips back and forth, taking me deeper and deeper into her pussy.

~click~

"Baby," she said to Angie, "how much should I pretend to put inside me, and should I pretend to grind on it too, the way you did when you fucked my husband?"

"Here..." Angie said, grasping my shaft with a gentle hand. "Try pretending to put about this much inside...."

When she fed half my cock into Julie's spreading pussy and began fucking her with it, repeatedly pumping it in and out of her sister's tight sheath, our sexy blonde let out a perfect moan.

"Julie, pretend that you're unsure about letting him in there. Pull forward, like you don't think he should be inside you. Then push back, as if you're checking again to see whether it would be alright for you to fuck my husband. Pull forward...push back. Do it for a dozen deep strokes or so, pretending that you just can't make up your mind. Remember, that's Dan's cock inside your pussy, and he's not allowed to fuck you, so I want you to keep sucking Matt's dick while you fuck your baby sister's husband. Okay?"

"'K!" mumbled Julie, devouring Matt's erection even as she began to fuck me much more aggressively. On each entry stroke her pussy made a deliciously moist sluicing sound; with every exiting stroke my cock pulled her grasping inner lips out of their delicate pink hiding place. God, she was so wet. Moaning nonstop around Matt's cock, she thoroughly loved taking us both at the same time.

~click~

Since she was openly fucking me, I decided to return the favor; grasping her slender hips, I began stroking deep into her incredible pussy. When my hips started slamming against her ass, she cried out joyously around Matt's cock.

Angie was beaming. "Yes, baby, fuck my beautiful sister. Fuck her hard...that's what she wants. Make her come while she sucks that delicious cock."

Reaching down to hold my ass in place, she left only a few inches of veiny length showing between my body and Julie's clenching cunt.

"Ooooh, Julie, you should see this...your tight little pussy is completely stretched open around his thick dick," Angie grinned, snapping off one picture after another.

As Julie's thighs quaked through her orgasm, she moaned long and hard around Matt's shaft. "Oh, yes, fuck me...both of you...mmmmmm, fuck me...."

While pounding away at her tender pussy, I was also penetrating her tiny pucker with my middle finger; when I bottomed out deep inside her ass, her trembling hips went ballistic, wildly dancing around the dual invaders. Using moisture from her dripping sex for lubrication, I began twisting a second finger into her, and it wasn't long before I was moving easily in and out of her welcoming clutch.

She was coming all over my pistoning cock; hips twitching, pussy clenching, a cute little gush of clear juice squirted out.

~click~

"Oh, my god, Julie!" Angie exclaimed. "You are going to die when you see your pussy gushing cum on this thick cock!"

Finally taking a brief respite from the insatiable blowjob she was giving Matt, Julie turned to her sister. "Are you planning on taking pictures of your husband's hot, thick cock pretending to fuck me here, too?" she asked, playfully wiggling her ass around my fingers buried in her tightest hole.

Yet again, Angie smiled sweetly. "Maybe just a little, don't you think?"

Giving us a shameless grin, Julie said, "Mmmmm, okay, maybe just a little...or maybe a whole lot. In fact, maybe your husband should fuck my tight little ass until I completely lose my mind."

When I pulled out, she spread her legs wider, pooching her ass even higher.

"You really are the most beautiful sister in the whole world," Angie cooed, busily clicking away. "You know that, don't you?" Reaching down, she stroked Julie's soaking wet pussy, making her gorgeous sister flinch.

Quickly glancing back at Angie, our happy blonde goddess smiled.

Returning Julie's smile with a decidedly more purposeful grin, Angie knelt to press her mouth to her sister's pussy; then, just as I had done earlier, she trailed her tongue all the way through the delicious slit to the winking pink asterisk. When she slipped it inside the vulnerable pucker, Julie let out another perfect moan.

"So beautiful," Angie said, licking her lips after giving Julie's quivering bottom another thorough tongue-fucking.

As I positioned my cock at her pretty pink ring, Julie reached back with both hands to spread her ass for me.

~click~

"You're incredible, Julie," Angie said, watching her sister preparing herself to take me. "I can't wait for us all to go dancing again."

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmm...tiny skirts...no panties...pretending to fuck..." Julie moaned.

When I forced the head inside with a firm push, Julie sucked in her breath.

Noticing Matt's sudden look of shock, I wasn't sure that she hadn't bitten his dick!

Julie slowly exhaled, and Matt sighed with relief.

"We're only pretending here, Julie, so relax," Angie giggled. "Just pretend you're taking my husband's big, thick cock up your ass. Imagine how amazing it will feel to have another man fucking you in your tightest, most taboo place while you're sucking your husband's gorgeous dick."

Julie was shaking as I pushed very deliberately into her hot, silky bottom. She continued to suck Matt's cock, imploring him to come in her mouth, and judging from his look of sheer anguish he seemed about ready to blow.

With one final shove I hit bottom, making Julie scream through her orgasm. I began a steady reaming, my heavy balls slapping against her pussy as my hips smacked into her ass, and she kept crying out, "I'm coming! I'm coming! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Do it, Julie!" Angie shouted, snapping off four close-ups of my glossy length driving deep inside her sister's exquisitely tight vise. "Take those cocks, you sexy slut! Show our husbands how hot you really are!"

I was fucking her hard, ready to come, and while pounding into her I was thinking that she had to be able to feel my cock pulsing in her ass.

When Matt finally came in her moaning mouth, she fought to keep up, swallowing every drop. Her pussy was gushing, and her entire body shook as I exploded deep inside her, flooding her ass with a torrent of jetting cum.

She collapsed to the floor, and I followed her right down, her pillowy bottom making for the most wonderful of resting places. Eventually my cock softened, until finally it was forced from her ass with an audible'plop.'

I noticed my cum pooling in her dilated pucker, slowly bubbling out.

~click~

"Damn, Julie, you should see how sexy you look right now," said Angie.

Jesus, in all the excitement of taking Julie, I had forgotten about Angie!

"So, my dearest hubby," she grinned, turning her attention to me, "if I remember correctly, I believe you also mentioned wanting to get some shots of the two sisters together...."

Handing me the camera, she knelt at Julie's side and started raining kisses up and down her back.

Julie didn't move; when her sister covered her smooth bottom in tender kisses, she could only moan and spread her legs. Using both hands to open Julie's gloriously lewd sex, Angie began lapping at her pussy; licking up the clear cum there, as well as my thicker cream spilling from her pulsating star, she trailed kisses over every inch of those sweet, perfect cheeks. She licked all over the flawless curves and back down through the tempting crevice, where she lingered to suck the crinkled pucker clean...swallowing, swallowing, swallowing....

~click~

Eventually they both glanced up at me. Julie had a dreamy look in her eyes, while a beaming Angie resembled a vampire who'd just dined on a victim with white blood coursing through his veins. Her face was liberally coated in her sister's warm, silky pussy juice; her lips were swollen, and my cum dripped from her nose and chin. Working her tongue, she was gathering up whatever she could find when suddenly Julie rolled over and pinned her to the carpet.

Licking Angie's face and sucking her tongue, Julie kissed her with ravenous passion. Grinning as she slid down her body, she alternately sucked and squeezed her breasts.

Clutching her sister to her chest, Angie moaned when Julie hotly breathed, "God, Angie, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this to you. I swear, I've been dying over these breasts ever since we were kids." Lovingly sucking her sister's lush, full mounds, Julie pressed them to her face, savoring the feeling. "All those nights we showered and took baths together, playfully soaping each other up...mmmm, every inch of our bodies...you drove me crazy. Any time we had the house to ourselves, you teased me with those tiny cut-off t-shirts and leotard wraps; then, when you were in ninth grade, you started wearing them to go to the movies with me and our boyfriends. All those sundresses where you left half the buttons open, and I could see your nipples...all those see-through lace blouses you wore to school, and you never had on a bra. You never needed one, either. You always let everyone see your perfect tits."

Grinning, Julie looked up. "I could never decide what I liked you in best. Remember that time we went to the beach with the guys, and your bikini kept falling off in the surf? Even when it stayed on, it was totally see-through anyway. Every guy there was drooling over you. That entire day I was turned on from watching you, especially when all you wore that night to hang around the campfire was that unbuttoned peasant's blouse. You had a million of those, but that one was my favorite because it was white and completely transparent, and you only tied it at the very bottom. God, you were so fucking sexy. I wanted to tear that thing off of you, right there in front of everyone. With the way the firelight was dancing on your naked breasts, you can't even imagine how gorgeous you were that night."

She gave her sister's nipple a lingering nibble before looking up again. "It wasn't only about your perfect tits, though...." Sliding down further, she lifted Angie's hips until she had her doubled over backward, her knees by her head. Grinning even more brightly, she dove tongue-first into her writhing playmate's satin-smooth pussy.

~click~

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god!" Angie cried, thrashing out of control as her golden blonde sister gleefully ravaged her.

Julie laughed, "After everything you've done to me tonight, you just lie back and let me have my turn now! Did you think I'd already forgotten what you did to me on that dance floor? Flipping my dress up and licking my pussy, right in front of all those horny guys? You sexy bitch, was I not supposed to notice that?"

Growling playfully, she tongue-fucked Angie's pussy, jamming it deep inside before sucking hard on her gorgeous sister's swollen pink clit.

~click~

Slowing her attack, she started licking and sucking Angie's ass and pussy at an easy, relaxed pace. She gently lowered her hips back to the carpet; kissing her beautiful thighs, she lovingly nuzzled the warm, soft skin. Sliding down, she returned her lips to her sister's succulent sex, worshipping it for many long moments with tender kisses and adoring licks.

"As much as I always wanted to attack your tits, you drove me totally insane with this..." Julie continued, nipping at the shining wet labia one last time. Rolling Angie onto her stomach, she bit her supple bottom. "And especially this...your amazing ass. It was those sundresses you constantly wore. Somehow you always managed to find the shortest, sexiest sundresses, and on those rare occasions when you bothered to wear panties at all, god, they were so tiny and see-through. Whether we were at home or at school or out together with all the guys, I spent my entire high school career ogling your gorgeous ass, and it's only gotten better since then. I swear, by the time you were a senior your dresses had become even shorter, and your legs were absolutely perfect. Angie, it was just ridiculous how sexy your ass looked in those sundresses. Those things barely covered you, and half the time theydidn't cover you."

She nipped and kissed all over Angie's bottom before pressing her face between her sister's spread legs and simply feasting on her. For quite a few uninterrupted minutes, she ate Angie's glistening asshole with the manic hunger of a starving woman; then, rolling her beautiful baby sister back over, she forced her mouth all the way inside that luscious pussy.

Flashing an exultant grin as she bit Angie's clit, she said, "I always loved how you showed off your gorgeous body to everyone. Whether it was your amazing breasts or your mouthwatering ass and pussy, you let us see everything, and I absolutely loved it." Again she playfully nipped at her sister's brilliant pink bud. "So when we go clothes shopping tomorrow, not only am I going to treat myself to a bazillion sexy mini dresses and tiny skirts for going out to clubs and things," she added, pausing to lick Angie's bewitching slit, "but I'm also going to get about ten thousand of the shortest, skimpiest sundresses we can find, just to wear every day. We're talking barely-reach-my-ass short, and especially front-buttoning ones, the kind that I can open from the topand the bottom, so that I can show my bare nipples, too. I want them to be as short and revealing as yours always are, and I'm going to wear them with high heels and no panties everywhere I go. God, I can't wait."

Diving back in, she ate her sister in a frenzy, whipping her face from side to side between those beautiful thighs.

~click~

Writhing ever more desperately on Julie's urgent tongue, Angie began whimpering that she was about to come.

"Yes, come for me, sexy girl...come for me...let me taste you," Julie moaned into her drenched slit.

In the meantime, while Julie was ravaging her sister's molten pussy, Matt had begun to kiss and caress Angie's breasts.

Moaning deeply over their combined attack, she reached out to bring his hardening cock back to her lips.

~click~

Julie's thrashing and sucking on her clit finally did it; her orgasm washed over her in a rolling wave of full-body pleasure, its crest spilling forth into Julie's mouth. Hugging her sister's trembling thighs, our ravenous blonde minx drank her fill, until finally Angie descended from her liquid peak.

Having given her baby sister a wonderful orgasm, Julie rolled over and beamed for the camera; lying on her side as she ran a languid hand over her bare breasts, she looked supremely satisfied.

~click~

What a beautiful picture.... Julie, resting naked and happy, her golden hair framing a gorgeous shining wet face simply aglow with blissful serenity.

Angie wasn't nearly finished, though. Spreading her legs, she breathily moaned, "Fuck me, Matt. Just fuck me."

~click~

"Jesus, baby, you should see how amazing you look right now," I said, setting down the camera so I could fully take in the sight of her.

"I bet I look desperate for a proper fucking," she said, giving Matt an unmistakable leer. Pulling him down on top of her, she wrapped her legs around his hips and whispered, "No more pretending. Take me now, and this time take me all the way. Show me everything you've always wanted to do to me." Reaching for his cock, she guided it to her steaming slit. "Fuck me, baby...just fuck me," she said again, breathing it into his mouth.

Slowly dropping his hips, Matt slid home, and her entire body shuddered. "Ohhhh, god..." she moaned, stroking his hips with her inner thighs while caressing his back with her fingertips. Her passion rising, she was doing everything she could to pull him in deeper, even clutching at his ass with her feet to urge him on.

She was so wet that we could easily hear the moist sounds of his cock plunging inside her; picking up his pace, he drove harder and more steadily into her shining pussy.

"Yes, baby, fuck me...take me...come inside me..." she panted in a sexy ramble.

With a lusty moan, Matt sucked her breast into his mouth. When he bit her nipple, she clenched him tightly while yelping in delight.

Spreading her legs, he held them open and began pounding Angelina's perfect pussy, ramrodding her in an unrelenting fury until, finally, his back arching and every muscle tensing, he roared, "Oh, fuck! It's squeezing me! Your pussy is squeezing me! Gonna come! Gonna come!"

"Do it, baby! Come in me! Fill my pussy!" she shouted, clawing at him with both hands.

When his massive orgasm flooded her womb, her entire body was rocked by gorgeous spasms, and they cried out together. Writhing beneath him, she held him inside her, unwilling to let it end; gasping with each electric aftershock, she kept rolling her hips, thoroughly savoring the moment.

A few minutes later, after everyone had calmed down a bit, Julie stood and offered me her hand. "Take me to bed," she purred.

"You two have fun tonight. We'll see you in the morning," Angie said with a warm smile, her dazzling brown eyes sparkling brightly.

On our way out of the living room Julie and I stopped to take one last look back at Matt and Angie, who were snuggling beneath a blanket in front of the fireplace. Noticing that we were watching them, Angie reached up to the coffee table and grabbed the Cleveland Indians cap filled with the remaining commands for the rest of the week.

Giving us a sexy grin, she dumped all the little slips of paper into the crackling fire.

"I don't think we'll be needing these anymore...."

~the end~

To be continued in the two-part series, "Stacey."

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your questions and comments deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.