Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam meets Linda's sister Dawn.
2.4k words
4.53
69.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

(all characters are at least 18 years old)

I called Linda at nine-thirty. I hoped she would answer the phone because I didn't really want to talk with any of her sisters. She didn't answer.

"Hi," I said, "May I speak with Linda?"

"She just went out" came the return answer. The voice was that of Dawn. "She told me that if you called to tell you to come right over okay?"

"Okay."

"Oh yeah, she told me you're a worry wart so she said she promised to be here by the time you got here okay?"

"Okay," was the only answer I seemed to be able to get out. Abruptly I heard the phone on the other end hang up. I had already showered and dress so I told my mom that I was going to Linda's. She asked me who Linda was. I pretended not to hear her because I really wanted to get right over there and didn't want to explain about Linda right then. I yelled back to my mother from the front door that I loved her and that I'd be back by supper time. I should have known better than to give her such an exact time because Linda was so unpredictable, at least as I knew her at that point. It was then that it occurred to me that I had no idea what Linda's last name was. I figured I look for it written somewhere when I got to the house.

It only took me a few minutes to get to Linda's house. I didn't see her car but I went to the front door and rang the bell anyway. Dawn answered the door. "You must be Sam." She said. "Come on in and get comfortable. When Linda goes out you never know when she'll get back."

I moved past Dawn and on into the kitchen. Dawn poured me a cup of coffee without asking if I wanted any. I really wanted some so I didn't bother saying anything. Having seated myself I had time to look for something with the family name on it. I was in luck. There in the corner of the counter I saw some junk mail which said "The Caine Family." I felt relieved having resolved that and decided to take a closer look at Linda's sister. Dawn's hair was the same color as Linda's and she seemed to be a younger version of Linda although I couldn't really tell because of her bathrobe. It was funny she looked that way since Dawn was actually a year older.

"You want some milk, sugar, cream with that?" Dawn asked very politely. This did not sound like the same Dawn I'd heard the night before. Just as she finished asking me what I wanted her bathrobe fell open revealing much of the front of her. Although I didn't have a clear view of anything I could easily see that Dawn had a great figure. Dawn quickly put down the coffee pot, blushed and pulled her bathrobe back around her.

"Doesn't anyone in the house wear clothing under their bathrobe?" Once again I had opened my mouth and inserted my foot. I couldn't believe I had said that to someone I had just met. I figured she had to be at least nineteen because she was just entering her sophomore year at Merrimack. It then struck me that Linda had told me she was going to Boston College in the fall so that meant all three girls were at Catholic colleges.

"Oh, you fucked Linda huh?" This totally unexpected response caused me to gag on just a breath of air. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Oh, surprised I know you fucked my sister or surprised that I said fuck to you?"

"Both actually," again I was able only to give her the shortest of answers. I was at a total loss for anything else to say.

Dawn didn't respond to that. Instead she got milk, cream and sugar and placed them on the kitchen counter in front of me. The counter was meant to be a place to eat. It jutted out into the kitchen allowing for stools on both sides. Dawn poured herself a cup of coffee and went to sit opposite me. As she did so her robe fell open again. This time I got a better view of her and Dawn was not nearly so quick to pull it closed around her. She caught me staring at her right breast which had come into full view.

"Like what you see?" she asked sarcastically.

"What, oh, yes, I mean no, I mean yes." I said rapidly not knowing how to answer her question.

"Well, what is it, yes or no?" I was surprised by her insistence and decide to say yes. "Didn't Linda tell you that we all dress like this in the morning?"

"Well, she only told me that she did." I replied.

"Figures," Dawn continued, "well, we all dress like this. I mean mom and dad don't but we girls do and we always are catching hell for it too. Daddy says we should be more modest. I mean it doesn't make any sense. I mean, we belong to a nudist camp so it's not like we have never seen each other totally naked. They've got some sort of dual standard and I hate it. Daddy does say that we should never ever do it around people who are not family. He says it's rude and that we can't assume everyone will understand."

"Well, I can see that." Those were the first coherent words I had yet spoken.

"So didja like what ya saw?" She asked. I was beginning to wonder if shyness and modesty of any type existed in this house. If it did I hadn't seen it. "Well didja?" she taunted me.

"Well," I paused feeling extremely self conscious. "Yes, of course but I'm dating your sister and it's wrong for me to be seeing you that way." I thought that was a great reason and would quiet her. It didn't.

"Hey, earth to Sam, doncha remember? I told you we all go to a nudist camp? I was just a baby when I first went there with my parents and since we have a cottage there we go there every summer on most of the weekends and sometimes for our vacation. I've seen all kinds of naked people so it really doesn't bother me at all." I was amazed both by Dawn's brazenness. Then Dawn did something totally unexpected. She got up and took off her bathrobe altogether and sat back down. Shocked is a mild word for how I felt. This was not the action of a girl I had just met or at least none that I had ever heard of. I wondered what she was out to prove. I was also so tongue tied I couldn't say a thing. Instead I just sat there gawking at this pretty girl sitting entirely naked and with no inhibitions in front of me. My eyes became transfixed upon her breasts as they were really all I could see when she was sitting. Her breasts were much smaller than Linda's. She had very large nipples, however, which stood out from the rest of her breasts. Her nipples were very hard as well. I wondered if her breasts would grow out to meet her nipples.

Suddenly I heard the now familiar sound of the front door slam and footsteps moving quickly to the kitchen. I was sure I was in deep trouble.

"Dawn, stop showing off will you." Linda said in a scolding tone of voice. "You know how mommy and daddy feel about us sitting around like that!" I was still waiting for Linda to lay into me but those words never came. Instead she said, "Besides, you're embarrassing Sam!"

"I don't think so Linda!" Dawn said defiantly. "I think he likes looking at me."

Linda stood there and shook her head showing her anger for Dawn's actions. Finally Dawn stood up and stepped back from the counter. "All right," Dawn said, "I'll get decent but only because of Sam." Dawn was very slow to do this and before she had her robe on I had gotten a good view of her entire naked body. My penis betrayed me and got extremely hard. Linda happened to look down at me. My stiffness was protruding so much she didn't miss my condition. With more understanding than I could have hoped for Linda simply quipped, "You are a horny bastard aren't you?"

"Come on you," Linda said to me. She grabbed my hand and led me up to her bedroom. "So you have the hots for my kid sister too huh?" I was beginning to wonder if there would ever come a time when Linda would go an entire day without saying something that caught me totally off guard. I had my doubts. "Did she tell you about the nudist camp?" Once again Linda surprised me.

"Well, yes, she did, why?" I asked very meekly.

"Dawn is a worse exhibitionist than I am. She's clueless about sex but she loves to show off what she's got and you could see by your own eyes that she's got a lot. God help the first guy she gets her claws into." This surprised me. I wondered if it meant Linda knew Dawn was still a virgin or what it meant. I wanted to ask but was too afraid.

"So that's why you didn't get mad at me when you saw me with her like that?" I asked reticently.

"Of course silly. I know my sisters so how can I be mad at you for what they do?"

I could have argued that point but to what end. I didn't take her up on it and became relaxed that everything was all right. Well, it was almost all right. "Just tell Dawn the next time she tries to pull that little stunt of hers that you're not interested and to get decent okay?"

I agreed very quickly not desiring any confrontation at all at such an early part of our relationship.

"Good, then let's fuck!" Linda said brazenly. I was already horny from Dawn's exhibition although I don't think it would have made any difference anyway. I wanted Linda every bit as much that morning as I had the night before, probably even more so. We quickly undressed and went at each other like animals in heat. The heat part proved to be very accurate because the next break we took we were both sweating profusely. We had had the same reaction the night before but now in the daylight it seemed so much more obvious. I joked about it and Linda literally purred about it. We stopped once just long enough to get a bit of lunch and continued on through the rest of the afternoon. Then I told Linda that I had told my mother that I'd be home for supper. I was surprised to hear, though I should not have been, Linda agree that it would be a good idea. I had completely forgotten that her parents were due to arrive home that evening.

On my way home I noticed the wonderful scent of Linda's sex upon me. Then I thought I'd best do something about that as soon as I got home. I didn't want my mother smelling it too which she most certainly would. It was just too strong for anyone to miss. As soon as I got home I rushed to the bathroom.

"Is that you Sam?"

"Yes mom," I yelled back as I closed the door to the bathroom. I washed my face and hands and threw on some after shave lotion in an attempt to cover up the scent of Linda. As far as I could tell I had been successful.

As soon as I left the bathroom my mother called out, "Sam, you've got a phone call."

I didn't reply. I just went to the kitchen where she was. "Who is it?" I asked.

"I don't know. She didn't say."

I thought it was probably Linda although I couldn't imagine why she'd be calling me so soon after I'd left her house. "Hello," I said in the phone.

"Hi Sam," Linda said in a very sultry voice. "How're ya doin'?"

"I'm doing great, why?"

"Well, just after you left it occurred to me that I'd like you to meet my parents. Can you come over here for dinner tomorrow night? It'd be good for you to meet them. It'd be good for both of us. My parents are going to the nudist camp next weekend and I'd like you to go too, that is if you want to."

"Well, yeah, I guess so." Her question had startled me but I couldn't find anything I didn't like about it especially since it would guarantee our being together for the entire weekend.

"Okay, be here at six tomorrow." Linda paused a second and then said, "Can you make it for six? I mean I just assumed you'd be out of work by that time."

"Sure, I get out at four so I'll have plenty of time."

"Great!" she replied enthusiastically, "Dad's going to love you I just know it. You come across really well you know."

I didn't know but I didn't disagree with her either. "Okay, so I'll see you at six tomorrow, or earlier if I can."

"No, not earlier," Linda replied unexpectedly. "Daddy doesn't get home until just before six and mom puts dinner on the table right after six so I don't want you here before he gets home, you know what I mean?"

I really didn't know what she meant but I told her I did deciding that it wasn't really relevant whether I did or not. "All right, I'll be there right at six."

"Great, I'll see you then. I can hardly wait." She said.

"Me too!"

"Okay, bye and," Linda paused, "I love you."

Linda was becoming consistent in making remarks that were totally unexpected and she had just done it again. I didn't know quite how to reply so I said, "Bye, I love you too." Right after that I heard the phone on the other end hang up followed by the dial tone. Linda's logic totally eluded me but that didn't bother me at all. Even though she had some pretty crazy logic I couldn't find anything about it I didn't like so it was easy to accept.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers