Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Stacy placed her glass down on the table, sat and looked at us with her eyebrows raised, "And that's the whole story."

I looked to Natalie. She gave a "Whew!" sound and glanced at me. I tried to give her an "I'm amazed" look, but probably just looked confused.

"So you and mom like me and Alison. . ." Natalie managed to say, not really knowing how to proceed.

Aunt Stacy laughed, "Well, not exactly. Me and your mom didn't get to make it a permanent thing. She married, I never would, of course. And she would only come and visit when her and your father would fight."

Wow. We didn't really know what to say and the conversation sputtered and stalled.

It was getting late and we needed to go. We hugged and Aunt Stacy told us to come by anytime. I hugged and kissed Natalie, pulling her close to me. Natalie was a little surprised that I'd act like this in front of Aunt Stacy. I suppose I did it BECAUSE we were in front of Aunt Stacy. I guess I wanted to show that we were going to be fine and we were in love. Who knows. I just did it.

We got to the car and Natalie looked at me with the sparkling eyes she gets when she's got an idea that I know I won't like.

"Come with me..." she got out of the car and walked with a silly exaggerated sneaking motion back toward the side of the house. I followed because that's what I do.

We got to the back and Natalie gave me a big "shhhhh" look and peeked around the edge of a window and into the house.

"What are you. . ." I began.

Natalie mouthed, "come here" and beckoned me to look with her.

It was Aunt Stacy's bedroom and she had just walked in.

Natalie got close to my ear, "You saw how excited she was when we left right? I'll bet she's going to get naughty." She looked at me with a huge smile, then turned her attention back to the bedroom.

Aunt Stacy was indeed undressing. Not that she had on much to begin with, but the more skin she exposed, the more alluring the scene got. Natalie was running her short fingernails on my lower back, drawing invisible lines and giving me goosebumps.

Opening a dresser drawer, Aunt Stacy retrieved what I now know is a Hitachi magic wand. The answer to a lonely girls' prayers.

Laying back on the bed, her nipples poked upward with a ferocity that I hadn't expected. I saw and felt how hard they were earlier, but they were positively diamond cutting now. She made herself comfortable on her bed, a pillow under her blonde hair, her feet on the bed and knees wide, affording easy and enjoyable access.

The Hitachi was loud. Louder than I expected and Aunt Stacy was ever so slowly moving it over her inner thighs, to her mound, then up, then down and finally directly between her well toned legs. Both Natalie and I let out an involuntary sigh as the sound of toy met Aunt Stacy's obviously wet pussy. The sound kept going. We could see her face clearly. Eyes closed, mouth contorting in pleasure. Her moans like a roller coaster, moving up and down, the intensity of the toy and its location causing surges of sexual electricity to wrack her willing body.

Natalie's palm was rubbing my back as we watched in rapt attention. At that moment I was torn between wanting to watch and wanting to jump Natalie. I continued to watch.

Louder and louder the sounds came. Toy and woman seemingly becoming one orgasmic creature. With the Hitachi pressed firmly to her pussy, Aunt Stacy was all but screaming as a huge and final orgasm slammed through her body. She came with a shuddering grunt and I could see her stomach muscles tensing and relaxing in the bedroom light. Her body was less under her control than in the service of her orgasm. It was intense. For us as well as for her.

I tore my eyes away just long enough to give Natalie a knowing leer.

As if on cue, Aunt Stacy laid the Hitachi down and, to our embarrassment said, "Ok girls, that's enough for now . . .go home." She stood up and left the room.

Giggling like little schoolgirls, Natalie and I ran to the car, Natalie throwing me the keys.

"You drive, I can't right now." She said, hiking up the boxy beige dress she was wearing, exposing her cotton panties.

*********************************************

Sailing down the mostly deserted two lane highway was nice. What was nicer was stealing looks to my right. Reclining in the passenger's seat, Natalie had her legs just wide enough so that her fingers had free access to her glistening pussy. I kept stealing looks, more than I should while driving, and once again found her well trimmed hair far sexier than my untamed mess.

I could hear the wetness of her perfect pussy as her fingers moved rapidly over her clit. Her breathing was deep and fast. It was so exciting I almost felt cheated, because I couldn't do anything!

As we merged onto a highway, Natalie grabbed my hand and pressed it to her burning lips. I could feel the heat, the wetness, the desire, the passion all coming through her pussy. With my hand, and roaming fingers, occupying her pussy, she moved her hands up under her dress and was fondling her breasts. I could see her nipples pressing against the fabric, rivaling how hard mine were at that moment.

"More more more. . ." Natalie begged, her eyes closed and face moving from contorted passion to serene bliss, and back again.

My arm was in an awkward position, with my body leaning forward, trying to please my sister more. I made sure to watch closely as two of my fingers pressed into her. I saw and felt her surround my fingers, grip them and it seemed as if her body was sucking my fingers deeper into her body.

"Geez, Nat," I mumbled, "you're so. . .amazing. I love you so much." I really couldn't think of anything to say, but felt I needed to let her know I was with her, heart and soul.

I began moving my fingers in and out a little faster as she began to rub her hard wet clit once again. Her body began to shudder. Her breathing became labored and, to my ears, lovely.

"Yes yes yes YES!" Natalie exploded, her legs snapped shut on my hand and her entire body became stiff as her orgasm expanded out from her pussy to the furthest parts of her body.

Several minutes later, her legs relaxed, releasing my fingers from her body. She let out a guttural sigh as my fingers exited. She looked at me with her big, wide, trusting eyes. She looked so vulnerable. So sexy. So loving. So. . . .mine.

"I love you," she said, quietly. Then she rolled on her side toward me, laid her head down, took my hand in hers, and went to sleep.

As frustrated as I was to not have a chance to scratch my itch, so to speak, I was happy that Natalie had reached that sometimes elusive body draining orgasm. I love how she cums!

I pulled up outside The Struggling Man just as Natalie was waking up.

With puffy unsure eyes, she looked out the car window, smiled, and said, "You must have seen into my dreams."

We made our way to a secluded table, close enough to the band to hear, but far enough away to still converse. Natalie was tapping the table in time to the raucous blues music filling the bar. I just stared at her with a moronic smile on my face.

I was happy to see, walking by our table, Ava. She was wearing some tan unscuffed work boots, a denim skirt and a sleeveless top that was tight around her neck. I forgot just how naturally gorgeous she was. Even Natalie looked at me with big eyes and a "look over there" nod of her head.

Ava stopped while walking by, "Oh hi you two," she knelt down at the edge of the table, resting her arms, "how have you two been?" Her eyes went from me to Natalie and back again, lingering just slightly longer on each of us than you would expect.

"Hi Ava," Natalie chirped while wrapping her arm around mine, "we're great. Just got all of Alison's stuff and she's ready to move in!" Natalie smiled at me, eyes aglow.

"Aww, that's so nice. I'm so happy for you two." She looked to her left quickly, "Oh, looks like I have to get back to work. I'll come by and say hi again later, ok?" And she was off.

I looked down at Natalie's arm wrapped around me like an octopus.

"A little possessive?" I said it with a smile. I wasn't mad, it was funny.

Natalie looked at her arm too, laughed, and kissed my cheek. "I guess I was protecting my turf!" She laughed some more. She had to know that nothing would steal me away.

Several hours and many drinks later my energy was about to run out. The bar was almost empty.

I got up to go the bathroom.

"I'll go, then back home, ok?" I said to Natalie. She nodded and was looking something up on her phone.

On the way back from the bathroom, down a long carpeted hallway, through a side door Ava appeared.

"Hi honey," she began, "I'm happy to see you again." She was moving slowly closer to me.

"And great to see you too Ava. I'm sure you'll see us more, now that I'm living here."

She moved even closer, her hand on the wall behind me. I instinctively, leaned backward. Was she coming on to me? I wondered that for about two seconds before she leaned very very close to me.

"I certainly do want to see more of you," her lips were not more than two inches from my face, "whether here or. . . " she didn't finish the sentence, sliding her fingers lazily through my hair, her eyes watching closely.

My heart was beating fast, I could feel myself getting excited, wet, tingly.

"Ava, I think. . ." I managed to say, not having any idea how to end the sentence.

She looked me deep in my eyes. She was captivating. "You know," she said with slow assurance, "I think we could have a really good time together."

She had a slight and sexy open mouthed smile on her face. I wasn't sure how to respond, partly because it was unexpected and partly because I could feel her right knee moving up and down my inner thigh, making me weak. If asked to do more than stand right now, I don't think I could have.

She leaned even closer, her lips next to my ear, her hand on my breast. I could feel her breath caressing my ear. My head was spinning.

She whispered, "You could do anything you wanted to me." She looked back into my eyes. I was stunned, in a good way. I noticed her freckles for the first time. They made her even cuter. There was nothing not adorable about her. Well, nothing I knew about I guess.

"Anything at all," she whispered some more. I began to form a sentence with great points that made sense. But before I did, She pressed her soft lips to mine. They were warm and they felt like they melted with mine. Her tongue was sure, but not overly aggressive.

When she broke the kiss I opened my eyes as if in a dream.

"But Ava," I finally said, "I've got my si . . girlfriend Natalie..."

Ava turned her eyes, but not her face, toward the bar, thinking of Natalie back at the table.

"Yeah," she said softly, "that works for me. Give me a call, ok?"

She gave me a tiny butterfly soft kiss on the lips, then disappeared into the back of the bar.

It took me several minutes to compose myself and convince my legs to walk again.

"Ok Nat," I said, hurriedly, "we have to go home. . .now." I needed release and damn if I wasn't going to get it!

On the short drive home I told Natalie what had happened with Ava. She was both amused and intrigued.

I, on the other hand, was insanely wet and horny. Natalie said she could help me with that. Such a nice girl.

I tore off my clothes as soon as we got in the loft, expecting Natalie to be right behind me. But she was off by the shower, looking in a drawer.

"What are you doing Nat," I implored as I knelt on the bed, "get over here!"

Without looking back, Natalie said over her shoulder, "Just a moment, I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes."

Well, any type of surprise is good, even better if it involves me being naked.

I waited and waited. Finally I heard Natalie pad up to the bed. "Open your eyes."

Natalie was naked. Seeing her once again totally naked made me really appreciate how gorgeous she was. Not a bit of wasted space on her. Every inch seemed designed specifically for me to enjoy. At least that's what I thought.

And she wasn't quite all the way naked. She was wearing the first strap on dildo I'd ever seen in real life. Four straps holding it in place, tight on her delectable ass, and fasteners on her left side. The dildo itself didn't look too big, which was fine by me, and was a dark blue/purple color. Natalie smiled at me. "So, what do you think? I bought it the other day and thought we could, you know, try it out, have even more fun."

I leaned forward and kissed her stomach and up to her breasts, licking her hard nipple and feeling her body react.

I rested my chin between those lovely breasts and looked up at her, "Ok honey, where do you want me? On my hands and knees?" I walked backward on my knees.

"Yeah," Natalie said, "Let's try that."

On my hands and knees, I was ready. I looked over my shoulder at Natalie getting behind me. I felt the tip of the strap on sliding over my lips. No need for lube, I was wet and slick enough as it was.

I felt her hands on my hips, on my waist, then back on my hips, then down to my butt. She was moving and trying and the strap on was pressing to me, then sliding away then. . .

"What are you doing?" I asked. Letting my voice and my furrowed brow do most of the talking.

Natalie had a confused and frustrated look on her face. "I am trying. . .I've never done this before. . .Just let me. . .argh, I am so bad at this."

"You're a musician, you're supposed to have rhythm!" I taunted her. She didn't need that, but I wanted to give her just a bit of crap.

"Dammit Alison, I'm trying. . ."

I rolled onto my side.

"Look, lay on your back and I'll get on top, ok?" I could see her frustration melting away after I said that. She moved up the bed, bounced on her back and began massaging her breasts while I smiled.

"Is this ok Nat?" I asked, "I mean, I'm the only one getting pleasure out of this."

Natalie gave me a wink, "This particular model, The Pleasure 3000, has a small nub, just here," she pointed down, "that rubs the wearers clit. It also has an extension that slides inside the wearer and generates wonderful feelings."

"You didn't need to give me the sales pitch Nat."

"Shut up and sit on my cock!" Natalie scolded me, then laughed. It was hard not to love this woman.

I raised my leg over her body, straddling her. I reached under me, grabbing the strapon and holding it as I slowly, gingerly, lowered myself.

"Ohhhhhhhh" I cooed, feeling it open me up slowly. The strapon that I thought wasn't that big sure felt big as I lowered myself onto it. It felt 100 feet long and 3 feet around. I was breathing in spurts as I adjusted to its size.

"You ok honey," Natalie looked concerned.

I smiled down at her, my body now beginning to enjoy the intrusion, even before I had started really 'fucking' it. "More than ok," I shot back, pressing down a little further, then up, then back down.

I moved at a pace I was comfortable with. I could feel my body, with each movement, edging toward orgasm, then veering off to simple pleasure. Each up and down was greeted with my breath shortening and my muscles tightening on the strapon. I certainly wasn't going to let too much time go by before I exploded. I knew I couldn't stop myself if I had tried.

Natalie had her hands cupping and kneading my breasts. Both to steady me and to make me feel good, which it did. I began moving faster, pushing down harder, feeling my pussy swallow up the strapon. It felt strange and wonderful and as if I was being impaled and I was involuntarily grunting louder and louder. I lost track of time. All I had control over was my movement up and down and the idea that the harder I moved the greater the chance Natalie would enjoy herself too.

I felt the first waves of orgasm fly through my body. each movement of my hips was met with mini orgasms, spreading out like waves in a pond, reaching every corner of my body.

I could hear my wetness as I moved up and down. I was fucking this strapon, and Natalie, and my body was about to give up, completely.

"Fuck me fuck me oh. . .fuck. . .." I managed to blurt out as I collapsed down onto Natalie, Pressing my breasts to hers, feeling her body against mine. I kissed her deeply, tasting her mouth. My sweaty body pressed to hers. I came hard and with the strapon firmly and deeply in me, I kept cumming. It was something I hadn't experienced before. I was totally unable to control what I was doing. Though my body took over for me. I kept moving my hips, still moving up and down as I lay on top of Natalie. I could feel her moving her hips side to side slightly as another crashing orgasm wracked my body.

"Nat I'm cumming. . .fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

I was trembling. Not one muscle in my body was working as it should. I twitched and thrashed and fell off Natalie, the strapon sliding effortlessly out of me. The sensation sending sharp tiny shards of pleasure pulsating through my abdomen.

I was trying to breathe, but it felt like I was losing the battle. I closed my eyes and felt Natalie's arm drape over my chest. Just what I needed, more heat! I was burning up. But really, I didn't complain even one bit.

When I gained my breath, I opened my eyes. Natalie was studying me with a bemused look, her hair askew and wet from perspiration.

"Oh my god Nat, that was so good."

Natalie smiled big.

"I just wish," I said between big deep breaths, "you could have had some enjoyment too."

Natalie laughed. "What? Didn't you hear me cum? I came so hard just before you fell off me. I thought I had busted your eardrum I yelled so loud!"

I held her, we laughed. Then we held each other some more.

*******************************************************

A few days passed.

"Hello"

"Hi, is this Ava?"

"Yeah, hi, who's this?"

"I'm Alison, I spoke to you at the bar. . ."

"Oh yes, Alison. . .mmmm, I was wondering when you were going to call me."

"Yeah, so. We thought, Natalie and I, you might want to come over Friday night. Drinks, music..."

"I get off early Friday. That sounds great."

"8 o'clock?"

"Ok, I'll be there."

"Bye Ava."

Sorry for the long delay for part 4. Real life sometimes takes up all my time!

12