Sisters Ch. 07

Story Info
Sam has fun with Cathy and her friend Dottie.
3.3k words
4.55
72.3k
10

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

(all characters are at least 18 years old)

*

While Cathy was gathering up a few things to take to the beach with her I took the opportunity to study her body. Like Linda, Cathy's body appeared to be in perfect shape. She seemed to be about the same height as Linda as well and like Linda her breasts were extremely prominent. When Cathy was facing me I felt I could possibly be looking at a Playboy Centerfold, she was that beautiful. I glanced between here legs. Her hair their was indeed a light shade of brown which accounted for her brownish blonde hair. I could imagine her hair being bleached by the sun every summer adding to her beauty. Yet there was more to her than this physical beauty. I cannot explain it, however, there was something about Cathy that spoke of class. Possibly it was the way she carried herself. I decided that it was a combination of good things about her that came together to make Cathy the truly beautiful woman she was.

"Well, shall we go?" Cathy asked.

"I'm all ready," I replied.

"Great, so let's head for the beach."

Walking around outside totally naked was an entirely new experience for me. I felt fortunate that at eight in the morning there was almost no one out. As we got closer to the beach I could see there were a lot more people out and about than I had first thought. There were as many women as men and lots of young kids playing in the sand and all totally naked. I saw immediately that there were people of all ages and sizes. This was comforting for me and helped me to relax. There were some very good looking women on the beach and I started taking notice of them. That got my mind off myself and into the reality of where we were at. It was then I noticed a problem quickly arising.

"Cathy?"

"Yes?"

"Do you mind if we stop here for a bit? I think I need to lie down."

Cathy was just in front of me, "Don't be silly Sam," she said as she turned towards me, "it's so much . . .," at that point she noticed my increasing problem. "larger."

"What?" I asked her confused.

"I mean, yes, of course, let's lie down right here. Just stretch out your towel and lie down on it." I accomplished that in very short order.

"What brought that on?" Cathy asked me as she lay down right next to me.

"One of the women on the beach. This is all so new to me I get turned on too easily."

"I understand." Cathy said. "Fortunately women don't have that problem."

Pointing towards her breasts I said to Cathy, "Well, actually they do. Your nipples are pretty hard aren't they?" Cathy lifted herself slightly. Her large pendulous breasts hung with her very hard nipples standing out prominently. "I see what you mean." Cathy responded. She touched her nipples in move meant only to tease me then she lay back down laughing to herself as she did.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"You are," she replied. "Actually, we are."

"I don't understand."

"It's really quite simple, you're screwing my sister and I think I'm the only one who knows. Everyone thinks I'm so naive and only you know I'm not. Strange how things happen sometimes isn't it?"

"Yes, I see what you mean."

"So which one of the women caught your eye?" Cathy asked.

"You see the strawberry blonde over there right near the shoreline?"

"Oh yes," Cathy said, "but she hasn't got big boobs so what do you see in her that interests you so much?" Cathy said to me with her tongue firmly placed in her cheek. I felt as if there was something she wasn't telling me.

"Her naked pussy," I said trying to use a little shock treatment against Cathy.

"Funny, that's what I like about her too," Cathy said in a very serious voice. "Would you like me to go over and have her come here to introduce you to her?"

"What?" I said confused, "What do you mean? Do you know her?" My last question showed some definite interest in Cathy's proposal.

"Just when I think I understand you, you come back at me with a statement like that. I guess I should have remembered that you like women too."

"Yup," she said with a grin. I found Cathy's wry sense of humor very appealing. "So answer my question, do you want to meet her?"

"I guess so but I might get caught staring at her pussy. That would be embarrassing."

"Maybe but I don't think so." Cathy didn't wait any longer and got up and walked over to the woman we had been talking about. It was obvious that they knew each other because the strawberry blonde gave Cathy a quick hug as soon as she got they. They chatted briefly before Cathy brought her to where I was laying. "Sam, this is my friend Dottie. Dottie, this is Sam." I got up to shake her hand and as I shook her hand I heard Dottie say, "Ooops!"

I didn't have to look down. I could feel my erection and immediately placed myself back on my stomach on the sand. "I'm sorry Dottie. I can't seem to help myself when I'm around such beautiful women." This may have sounded like a come on had I not been so obviously aroused by her presence. As I looked up at her I could also look at her pussy without her noticing, or so I thought. "I did a pretty good shaving job wouldn't you say Sam?"

"Well, umm, yes, you did." I was completely embarrassed by the question and turned several colors of red. Dottie smiled at me and then apologized for embarrassing me. Dottie and Cathy sat down on the sand next to me, facing me. Cathy crossed her legs as she sat while Dottie stretched her legs out straight towards me with her legs spread slightly. It allowed me an unobstructed view of Dottie's pussy. I did take time to notice her breasts too. They seemed larger now that they were up close than they had seemed at a distance. She was no where nearly as big as Cathy but she her breasts were very firm and good looking. She appeared to be a C cup, or maybe a little smaller. Regardless, the one thing I was certain of was that I had two very good looking women in front of me and I wasn't about to complain.

Dottie caught me staring at her shaven pussy and said, "You find that interesting don't you?"

Embarrassed again I answered, "Well yes, I do. I've never see that before."

"There are a lot of women who shave themselves there. I guess you'd have to come to a place like this to know that though," Cathy said. "Sam, do you think I should shave myself?"

"I do!" Dottie piped in with a grin on her face.

"Well, maybe, if you wanted to. I mean, it would be interesting to see you like that." I stammered and stumbled over my words.

"Maybe I will then." Cathy looked at me with a grin on her face.

"Well, as long as we are forced to stay here for a while we might as well get some sun." Cathy said.

"I've got a better idea," Dottie said. "Why don't we go back to my place and sun ourselves in the back yard. It's fully enclosed so we can have our privacy to do and talk as we like."

"Sounds good to me!" Cathy said exuberantly.

We gathered up our things. Dottie had already gotten her things. She led us back to her cottage. It was much smaller than the one where I was staying but it was still very nice. It was obvious as we walked through the cottage to the back yard that Dottie lived alone while she was there. There was not a thing that even hinted of a masculine presence. Her back yard had what appeared to be a twelve foot wooden fence that totally enclosed her back yard. There was little doubt about Dottie's statement, she did have great privacy. Dottie invited us to lie down together on a large blanket she had taken down from a clothes line nearby and placed on the ground. There was more than enough room for the three of us there and we were in total sunlight as well. It felt much better to me to be there.

"Oh," Cathy said and got up, "I'd better call the house and tell them where we are." She immediately went back into the cottage.

"You really like Cathy a lot don't you Sam?" Dottie's remark caught me totally off guard. How could she possibly have know that since I hadn't even said it to Cathy herself yet.

"Yes, I do, but how did you know?"

"Sam, Cathy and I have been friends for many years and let's just say I know Cathy and I can tell when two people really like each other." I had no response for that. I was saved, however, by Cathy's return. She and Dottie were lying next to each other with Cathy next to me.

"I'm glad we have this time," Cathy said to Dottie.

"Me too," Dottie replied. Then she asked the question of the century where I was concerned. "Does Sam know?"

"He's kinda knows," Cathy replied. I wondered what I kinda knew and fortunately Cathy explained to me, "Sam, you know how I told you about my break-up with my girlfriend last November?" I replied that I did. "Well," Cathy continued, "after that happened I called Dottie. She lives just across town and she came over the same day to comfort me. I was devastated and Dottie had been my best friend since high school so I naturally called her. It was that day that I found that Dottie is also bisexual. Dottie and I have been sort of part time lovers ever since. Do you understand what I'm saying?" She asked me. I was floored to say the least.

"I think so. I mean I understand the concept I'm just not sure what a part time lover is."

"Well, Dottie and I want to be certain nothing comes between our friendship so we agreed that we'd only do things together once in a while. We're not really lovers at all. We are just two very good friends who really enjoy each other's company." That made a lot more sense to me.

"Okay, now I understand."

Cathy smiled at me and thanked me for understanding. She then rolled over to Dottie and the two women exchanged kisses for what seemed like a really long time. The entire time they allowed their hands to roam each other's bodies. I could see they were fully enjoying themselves so I decided I'd just put my head down and take a nap. I was afraid I would start feeling left out so I thought it would be better if I didn't watch. I had no sooner put my face down into the blanket when I felt breasts pressing against my back. I knew it had to be Cathy since she was right next to me. "I'm sorry Sam. That was really very thoughtless of us to do that to you," Cathy said.

"Oh, that's all right." I said.

Dottie had come around the other side of me and lay down next to me on that side. "No, it's really not Sam. I'm really thankful that you don't mind what we were doing but it's very rude to just leave someone out of something you're doing if you don't plan on including them." The unexpected, which I was beginning to expect, happened again. Dottie pulled me so I was lying facing her. She took my hand and placed it against her pussy and then pushed her pussy against my hand. Her pussy was so well shaven that it could easily have been her inner thigh and I would not have known the difference except that there was a heat and wetness immediately apparent to me. I could feel her opening herself up to me and I pushed a finger into her. In the mean time Cathy had pulled herself up to me from behind and was going between kissing me on my shoulders and kissing Dottie. I could feel Cathy's breasts pressing hard into me. It was like a dream come true however it was a bit overwhelming for me. It felt too much like I was in an X movie I had seen which made it feel cheap to me even though I knew it wasn't. I moved so that the three of us were forced to separate. "I really love this," I said as I looked into Dottie's very pretty face, "but it's something I'm not used to at all so I'm rather uncomfortable with it. Maybe another time okay?"

"Sure Sam," Dottie replied, "but promise me there will be another time."

I wasn't sure I could make that promise so I looked back at Cathy. She smiled at me and shook her head yes in support of the idea. "Well, okay I guess. I was concerned how Cathy would take it but she seems all right by it too so who am I to complain."

"I couldn't have said it better," Cathy said.

"Cathy, do you really want to shave yourself?" Dottie asked with a grin.

Cathy sat there and thought for a second then said, "Sure, why not?"

"So let's do it now!" Dottie suggested.

"Now?"

"Sure, why not? Good a time as any. I'll just run inside and get what we need." Before Cathy could say anything more Dottie had gotten up and run inside her cottage. Almost as quickly as she had gone she reappeared with a shallow plastic bowl, shaving cream and a razor blade. "Okay, so let's do it!"

"All right," Cathy responded smiling at Dottie.

Cathy spread her legs and Dottie sat down between them. Dottie first lathered Cathy up with the shaving cream. She must have enjoyed it very much because she took a very long time rubbing the cream in. From the look on Cathy's face she was enjoying it every bit as much. A slight moan slipped from Cathy's lips. "Oops," Cathy said and blushed.

"I think she really likes it," Dottie said looking at me. That said Dottie took the razor blade and started to shave Cathy. She did it slowly and frequently washed off the blade in the water which was in the plastic bowl. When she was more than half done Dottie said to Cathy, "Maybe Sam would like to have a hand in this!"

Cathy groaned at Dottie's pun and looked at me. "Want to do it?" Dottie asked.

"Well I guess so," I answered uncertainly. "I mean, what if I hurt you?"

"You won't," Dottie replied.

"She right," Cathy said, "besides, I trust you Sam and I know you well enough to know you'll be gentle anyway."

Dottie removed herself from between Cathy's legs and motioned for me to replace her there. I slowly did so and looked at what was left. Dottie had not done the shaving that was closest to Cathy's most tender areas. I looked up at Cathy with uncertainty. "Sam, I think you should probably put some more shaving cream on her if you was to be sure she's plenty wet." Again Cathy groaned at Dottie's pun.

"Dottie, you've got such a wicked and dirty mind," Cathy said straight faced.

"Yeah, doncha love it!" Dottie beamed.

"I guess," Cathy said, "it is one of those things that makes you different from most women Dottie."

"I'm not like most women," Dottie exclaim again with pride.

"That's for damn sure!" Cathy said and then looked at me. "Go ahead Sam, you'll do just fine. I have complete faith in you."

I sprayed some shaving cream in my hand and began to apply it to Cathy's pussy. It took no time at all for me to realize the pleasure Dottie got from doing this. If I were not erect before I was most certainly standing extremely erect now. As I continued to lather Cathy I heard her moan again. No one said a thing this time. I think we were all getting into it a lot. I took the razor blade and with great care I started to shave around Cathy's pussy. I quickly found that in order to shave her properly meant I had to place my fingers inside her pussy to draw her skin taught where I was shaving. Almost as soon as I had placed my fingers in her Cathy moaned once again. I noticed that Dottie was playing with her pussy as she watched me shave Cathy. This was one of the most erotic things I had ever done and I really enjoyed doing it. An image of Cathy standing in the shower while I shaved her pussy and legs went through my mind. I must have chuckled because I heard Cathy say, "So what are you thinking Sam?"

"Oh, nothing really," I replied trying to dodge the question.

"Come on Sam, out with it!" Cathy demanded.

"Well, all right," I said, "I was just imagining does this to you in a shower and shaving your legs too."

"You sly thing you!" Cathy said with a glint in her eye.

"Watch out Cathy," Dottie said, "you seem to have quite a handful on you."

"Dottie, you're incorrigible with these puns of yours!"

"I try," she replied. "Continue Sam, let's get her finished."

I continued to shave Cathy and found myself taking great pleasure in doing it. My fingers were constantly manipulating the folds of her pussy to give her the closest shave possible. In doing this I found that I had moved my head to where it was only a few inches from her pussy. In taking my time at this job I could hear Cathy responding to my touches by her short moans. She was also beginning to squirm just as I was finishing. In a bold move, once I felt I was done, I took my hand and rubbed it all over her pussy and made sure I ran a finger right through the inside of her pussy as I did this. Cathy said nothing though her movements were becoming more animated. I wanted to go on but I was a little afraid to do that so I stopped and leaned back.

"Oh God that felt good," Cathy said when she realized I was done. She ran her hand over herself playing with herself a bit as she did so. "You've done a wonderful job Sam. May I have you shave me regularly, you do such a good job."

"Will you share Cathy?" Dottie asked.

"If you're good I'll consider it." Cathy replied jokingly.

"I'm never good Cathy and that's why you like me so much." Dottie replied as if sparring with her.

"Dottie, stop masturbating yourself. Can't you see what you're doing to poor Sam," Cathy said as she looked towards my enormous erection. I was so excited I felt as if the slightest touch be either of them would cause me to explode immediately. When I looked at Dottie and then at Cathy I couldn't help but wonder if they were not in the same state as well. It seemed that none of the three of us knew quite how to continue from this point. I looked at Cathy for some sort of direction.

Cathy must have been equally as unsure because she asked Dottie, "So what do you want to do now Dottie?"

It must have sounded like a loaded question because Dottie quipped, "I don't know. What did you have in mind Cath?"

"I really don't know Dottie." Realizing Cathy's dilemma, Dottie decided to relent.

"Cathy," Dottie said, "why don't we save this for another time okay? Let's just get some sun in."

We all agreed that it was a good idea and so we all fell asleep in the sun of Dottie's back yard.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers