Sisters Ch. 08

Story Info
Dawn gets the best of Sam
2.6k words
4.55
50.7k
6

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

(all characters are at least 18 years old)

*

The next thing I heard was Dawn's voice waking me up. "Hey, wake up there Sam! I think it's time you toasted the other side." Dawn laughed at her attempted joke. Cathy was already sitting up on her towel when I woke up. I turned over and sat up as well. Then I heard Dawn say, "So, got a bit of a hard-on problem?"

"No," I replied, "I'm just fine."

"Watch your mouth," Dottie said angrily inserting herself. "This is my yard, not yours."

"Yeah, well, I don't think he should go walking down the beach feeling so all right." She pointed to my groin as she said this. I saw that I still was entirely erect. I scowled at Dawn for poking fun at me. "Oh yeah, I've got a message for you from mom and dad Cathy. They had to go into town to get some food and they want you to go back down to the cottage to take care of Linda while they're gone."

"How long ago did they leave?" Cathy asked.

"They just left and sent me up here to get you. They said they should be back by one."

"What time is it now?" I asked her.

"It's just after eleven."

"Damn," Cathy said, "I didn't realize we'd been out here so long. My skin is so fair I burn very easily. I put on sun block before we left so now it has had the ultimate test. I hope it worked. Sam, Dottie, I guess I'd better go see to Linda. Will you be all right here until your problem goes away Sam? Better yet, I think it might be a good idea if you two went back to the beach. I'm sure Dottie isn't interested in having you around." Cathy said in a voice obviously aimed towards Dawn. "So you'll be all right Sam?" she asked again.

"Yes, I'm sure I will. I'll be fine."

"And I'll keep him company just to make sure he doesn't break any of the rules."

Dawn's idea was not particularly inviting to me however I really did need someone around who knew the rules so I conceded. I could see Cathy's reluctance at leaving. Dawn and I followed Cathy out the door and back down toward the beach.

"Come on back to the cabin for lunch in an hour okay?" Cathy said to us in front of Dottie's cottage..

"Don't worry, we will." Dawn said to her.

Cathy worried upon hearing that but she had no other choice. She would have preferred that I had gone with her however she didn't feel that to be fair. Shortly after Cathy left my erection did as well. I attributed what I considered a problem to be a reaction to my desires for Cathy. I knew it had to have been that especially considering what she and I had been engaging in earlier that morning. Dawn and I went back down to the beach where I had been. Dawn looked at me.

"Well, you look like you're cured now. What do you say we stay out of the sun so you don't get burned, if you aren't already. You look like you've had enough for the whole day already anyway."

The idea sounded good to me. Dawn was already leaving the beach walking along the shoreline. "We can walk over to that beach over there." Dawn said pointing to a small beach that was still in the shade.

"Okay," I said, "sounds good to me." I felt it would pass a little time before lunch. It didn't take us long at all to get there. Just before we reached the shoreline Dawn threw her blanket down on a rather large flat rock.

"Why are you stopping here?" I asked her.

"Well, this is kind of a favorite place of mine to sit and watch all the people over there." She said pointing across the water. "I really like it because no one comes over this way and they can't see me from there. Believe it or not I like some privacy sometimes too."

Dawn actually sounded more mature than I had ever heard her which I had to admit had not been all that much. It suddenly occurred to me that I had not taken any notice of Dawn's nakedness at all. I was making up for that now. She was definitely following in Linda's footsteps. Her breasts were a little smaller but they looked like they still might still have a little way to go.

"You really do like titties don't you?" Dawn quipped.

"Who told you that I do.?" I asked somewhat surprised by her knowledge of that fact.

"Linda did. She tells me just about everything. She told me that you're a great fuck too. She also told me to keep my hands off you."

"Sounds like good advice," I said replying to her last statement.

I was looking over Dawn's breasts when she said to me, "Linda wasn't kidding! You really do like tits. I see the way you're looking at mine. I'm not dumb you know." Dawn held her chest out as she said this make her breasts become very firm and prominent. I was surprised by Dawn's language but as I considered that thought further I decided it was definitely a family characteristic. I decided to try to divert Dawn's attention from sex.

"So what are your parents like? I really haven't gotten to know them."

"Dad's pretty cool for someone who's gay."

"Gay?" I asked in disbelief. "How can that be so? He's married to your mother and he's had you three girls."

"Mommy explained this to me once but it doesn't make a lot of sense. She said they had always been good friends in high school and she knew he was gay back then. Mom said she actually had a crush on him but figured she could never have him because he's gay. She also said something about coming out of the closet and how it was not a good thing in those days. So she and daddy planned their marriage so he could enjoy his friends and Mommy was happy because it meant she could be with him. As far as I know they've only had sex three times. You get it? Three times, three girls. Anyway, as it turned out they both really love each other but daddy has a boyfriend he has sex with and so does Mommy. I mean she has one of her own."

I found the story to be incredible but entirely understandable. "So," she said, "any more questions?"

"Just one. How do you girls feel about it."

For some reason Dawn found it necessary to move right beside me before answering my question. As if she were revealing a family secret that everyone would heard unless she whispered she said in a much lower voice, "We didn't understand it at all at first but they do love each other very much and daddy's a great father so we don't have any complaints."

I was relieved to hear that. I found myself looking down at Dawn's breasts again and then down at her auburn mound then back to her breasts. I got lost in my thoughts of how wonderful looking breasts are and how I was beginning to accept and acknowledge my obsession with them. I momentarily forgot myself and reached out and fondled one of her breasts. It only took me a second to remember who I was doing it to so I quickly retracted my hand. "Why did you stop?" Dawn asked and for some reason that question didn't surprise me at all.

"Remember, I'm dating your sister and this just isn't right."

"Well fuck it. Who's gonna know if I don't say anything?"

"I'll know, that's who."

"Oh Sam, you know you like sex too much to turn it down from anyone. I'll bet if my mom came on to you you wouldn't turn her down."

"Oh, I think I would." I said very self assuredly to Dawn.

"You've never seen mom naked. She's really pretty."

"You know I love your sister Linda and that's why I came here." I hoped that by putting things back into perspective would back off Dawn. It didn't.

"Yeah, well how do you feel about this?" Dawn reached over and started stroking my penis. I pushed her hand away but she just put it back. I should have removed her hand so there would be no doubt I didn't want her to do this but I was a little weak about such things and being a little weak can cause a lot of problems. It took only seconds for her to get me fully aroused. "There now," Dawn said, "now you look even better." Dawn in all her boldness leaned over and started kissing me. She kissed every bit as well as Linda. I was returning her kisses when I noticed how close to coming I was from Dawn stroking me. I quickly broke the kiss.

"Dawn, it's not right for you to do that."

"Maybe but I just did and you didn't even try to stop me. You kissed me too just like you really want it anyway. I know you want it so why don't you just admit it." She reached over again and stroked me some more. I actually shivered from the sweet touch of her hand. That did not go by unnoticed and Dawn simply grinned at me. I found myself becoming very quickly caught up in it and was quickly falling prey to an over-sexed young woman. Even though I kept telling myself how wrong it was I found myself helpless. I no longer desired her to stop. I was enjoying what she was doing and I was actually excited just by the thought that this was Linda's sister I was having sex with. It excited me but it also worried me and made me feel a little guilty. My hormones more than overcame any objections I had and served only to promote what had been started. To make matters worse I reached between her legs and started to play with her clitoris. Dawn spread her legs wide immediately giving me full access to her. It wasn't long before we were lying next to each other and playing with each other.

"Will you fuck me?" Dawn asked. I should have said no immediately but I hesitated before I finally got the words out. I had given away my desires by this faux pas. Dawn lying down on her back, spread her legs wider and pulled me by my penis towards her. I did try to resist. I was far too weak and far too full of lust at this point. I slowly eased my fully engorged penis into her. Dawn shrieked a bit when I pushed it the rest of the way in. I looked down and saw blood dripping down her thighs. She had been a virgin. I couldn't believe it. Dawn was prompting me to make love to her and so I did. She felt so much like Linda it was incredible. Some of her moves were even the same as Linda's. It didn't take long, however, for Dawn to have an orgasm and I climaxed shortly after that.

"Linda's right, you are a good fuck!" I suddenly found strength and stood directly up my penis still fully erect. I had decided I didn't care what she said anymore, we had already gone way too far and I had to stop it before it went any further at all.

"Come on Dawn, it's time to go to lunch." I got up quickly, extremely angry with myself and I was also becoming paranoid.

"Not like that you aren't." Dawn said pointing at my erection.

"I really don't care Dawn. I'm going with or without you and if anyone sees me like this, well, they can just go to hell if they don't like it. What I did was definitely wrong but I want you to remember that you that even though I have no excuse for being weak you have no excuse for doing what you did. You own some of the blame on this one and don't forget that either." I didn't wait for Dawn to answer. I had only walked a hundred feet or so when I saw that my penis was completely flaccid. I felt more at ease now and walked quickly back to the cabin. When I got there I found Dawn right behind me holding out a towel to me.

"Forget something?' She said sarcastically.

I grabbed the towel from her hand and went right into the house giving her no reply. Once inside I suddenly became very fearful that Dawn would say something out of spite. I saw Linda sitting on the couch drinking a coke. "How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Believe it or not, I feel completely recovered. I don't know what was bothering me but whatever it was it's gone now. That means you and I can go out this afternoon." When Dawn heard this she stormed out of the room without saying a thing. I was thankful for that much. I sat down next to Linda and she pulled herself into me. She was wearing a bra and panties underneath her bathrobe. It wasn't exactly the dress of the day but it seemed appropriate under the conditions. "So, Cathy tells me she left you in Dawn's charge. Did she behave herself or did you have to spank her?"

"Actually, she told me a very interesting story about your parents." I said that hoping to completely avoid the question of how Dawn had behaved. It worked.

"So you know daddy's gay and everything?" she asked.

"Yes, Dawn told me all about it. Is it true?"

"Yes, it's true. But if she told you my mom has a boyfriend then she doesn't know what she's talking about."

"Well, actually she said both your parents have different sex partners."

"It's true that daddy does but mommy's always loved daddy too much to want anyone else." Somehow that seemed to make sense to me.

"Are you certain of that?" I asked her.

"Yes, pretty sure. I mean it's not like it's something I can come right out and ask her about. But as far as I can tell she's never had time for anyone else and I know she's totally devoted to daddy and keeping him in the closet was much safer. Daddy told me this is usually called a marriage of convenience but in their case they really do love each other so that makes it a real marriage. I think that it's because of all this that daddy's such a cool guy. He's also got the biggest cock I've ever seen!"

"Linda! That's no way to talk about your father!" I reprimanded her.

"Well it's the truth. I've seen it enough here. I would mind trying a cock of that size some day. But don't worry Sam, I'm not into incest. Actually, I think it's gross."

I was relieved to hear Linda say that. I also had to concede her point about just taking notice of what was in full view. So I decided not to worry about any of it at all.

"Let me warn you though," Linda said, "Dawn is a little minx and I'll guarantee you that at some point this weekend she will definitely try to seduce you. Just ignore her and she'll stop bothering you. If you don't, I can assure you that she is fully capable of seducing you." Linda must have been a little congested still because I could smell the distinct scent of Dawn's sex heavily upon me. I was sure Linda would eventually notice but it seemed like she wouldn't. I was very happy for that.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers