Sisters Ch. 09

Story Info
Sam gets close to Linda's mother.
7k words
4.64
93.6k
11

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
658 Followers

(all characters are at least 18 years old)

*

We had lunch and Linda went to take a shower. While she was taking her shower her parents returned from their shopping trip. "Oh hi Sam!" Mrs. Caine said to me cheerfully, "Where are the girls?"

"Linda's upstairs taking a shower. She feeling much better now and wants to get out of the house. Dawn's upstairs and Cathy left to visit one of her friends."

"So what do you think of this place?" Mr. Caine asked.

"I like it. I really like it. It's so different than anything I've ever known before though. I still haven't gotten used to people walking around with no clothes on."

"Yes," Mr. Caine said, "that does take a bit of getting used to but most people get past the initial shock fairly quickly. Usually it takes only a few hours."

"I'll bet Cathy went to visit Dottie," Mrs. Caine said to her husband.

"Probably, Dottie seems to be the only person Cathy really likes here. I wonder about her sometimes though. She seems almost anti-social when she's here."

"Yes, she did go to visit Dottie," I said.

"I don't think that she's anti-social. I think it's just that there are only a few girls her age here so she probably just cares for Dottie the best."

"I'm sure that has to be it Mrs. Caine," I said. "I met Dottie this morning and Cathy was really happy that she's here this weekend."

"So, do you want to go down to the beach?" Mrs. Caine asked her husband.

"No, I've got a chess match with Brad I want to finish. He thinks he's got me beaten in that game we started last time he was here but I've got a move that's going to really surprise him."

"Okay dear, I'm going down to the beach. I'll probably be back around four or so."

"I should be back by then as well. If I'm not, send out a rescue squad and have them haul me back from Brad's."

"Anything you say," Mrs. Caine said in a cheeky manner. She went upstairs and Mr. Caine headed right out the door to his friend's house. About five minutes later both Linda and her mother came down the stairs, towels over their arms and otherwise completely naked. Seeing Mrs. Caine entirely naked for the first time I was struck by her beauty. From the beginning I had thought how young she looked and her body did nothing to change that opinion. In fact, it made her look younger still. I also had to admit, as much as I hated to do so, that Dawn was right about her mother. I could easily see my being drawn into her.

When Linda came to me I whispered in her ear, "How old's your mom?"

"She's 39. She'll be 40 next May."

"Gee, she must've been very young when she got married."

"Yeah, she was 17 and already pregnant with Cathy."

"She looks so much younger than 39 too! If I didn't know better I would have said she was only about 30."

"Most people think that when they see her. I hope I look like her when I'm her age."

"You can't, your boobs are too big!"

Linda stuck me hard in the ribs.

"What did you say dear?" Mrs. Caine asked Linda.

"Oh, nothing mom. Sam was just saying how young you look."

"Oh, I thought I heard boobs mentioned. Sam, the girls get large breasts from their father's mother. Obviously they don't get it from me," she said lifting one of her breasts and allowing it to fall back. Normally I would have thought of Mrs. Caine as being very well endowed but in comparison with her daughters she was indeed much smaller. I guessed her to be a full C cup.

Mrs. Caine walked passed me just about that time and said, "I fill out a C cup pretty well but the girls as you can see, well, that size would be much too small for them." I was set back by Mrs. Caine's remark. Her personal openness was something I had never experienced with an adult. I liked it. Linda seemed to not even have noticed it. Why should I be surprised by that I thought to myself.

Linda looked down at my mid-section and said, "Do you think mom noticed that?"

"Oh God!" I said.

"You know, you've got to learn to control yourself," Linda kidded me.

When Mrs. Caine returned the three of us were about to head for the beach when Mrs. Caine said, "Sam, I think you had best take care of your problem before we step foot out of the house." She was looking at my erection as she said this.

"Yeah, I seem to have had this problem since I've been here. I thought it would only happen at the beach, or, mostly there anyway," I said.

"Well Linda," Mrs. Caine said kiddingly, "I think we can safely take that as a compliment. Sam evidently finds us rather attractive. It really shows doesn't it?"

"Mom!" Linda said in a slightly embarrassed voice, "How can you say such things in front of Sam? You're embarrassing him and me too!"

"Come now dear," she replied, "we've talked about such things openly. Men love the sight of a naked woman and this is just a natural response to that. There's nothing wrong with it at all. Linda, if Sam didn't get a hard-on wouldn't you find it a bit strange? I'm sure it's you that's turning him on so just take it as a compliment."

"Mom, you're embarrassing me again!"

"Linda, I know better than that. I am your mother and I do take notice of everything you do. Whether you want to believe it or not, I know a lot more about you than you might suspect." Then Mrs. Caine turned to me and asked what I felt was the ultimate in embarrassing questions, "Sam., please tell Linda that you didn't try to get that hard-on, that it was one of those natural things that happens from seeing a naked woman."

"Mom, don't embarrass Sam with a question like that!" I felt saved. I wasn't. "Anyway, how do you know that he didn't get it because of you?" I couldn't believe the direction this whole conversation was going in.

"Oh come now dear, I am sure Sam finds you far more attractive than me and that he can't possibly see anything sexual in me." I began to wonder if Mrs. Caine wasn't looking for a compliment. I wanted to answer that question however before I could answer Linda answered it for me, in a sense.

"Mom, you know you're a beautiful woman. Hell mom, I've seen guys younger than you hit on you in the supermarket and you know that's true. Remember the day that tall guy with the enormous chest and shoulders tried to get a date with you?"

"Yes, I do remember that day. It was very flattering too, I have to admit, but he was just a baby."

"Yeah mom, a baby you would love to have taken care of I'm sure."

"Linda stop that talk. You know it's not true."

"It is true," I interjected to the surprise of both women.

"What?" Mrs. Caine asked in total surprise.

"Mrs. Caine," I blushed as I slowly spoke, "I do find you very attractive and I was ummm, well ah . . . ." I got choked up over what to say next.

"You were what Sam? You were aroused from looking at my mom?" Linda asked suggestively but also sounding a little bit perturbed.

"Well," I paused again, "yes. I am." There, it was out. Now they both knew the truth and I awaited Linda's anger that I had said it.

"See mom, he does get turned on by you."

"Is that really true Sam?" Mrs. Caine asked.

"Yes," I said almost apologetically.

"Well don't be ashamed of it Sam," Mrs. Caine replied, "Thank you for the compliment." She looked down at me again. "Well, you seem to have talked yourself out of your physical problem. Enough of this talk for now, let's get down to the beach and enjoy ourselves all right?

"Okay mom," Linda replied, I nodded yes at the same time.

We went to the beach and settled down much more towards the center than we had before. Linda and I lay face down on our blankets. I did it for protection and I think Linda did it just because I had. Mrs. Caine sat on a lawn chair and opened a book she had brought with her to read. She had no sooner started reading it when a friend of hers stopped by and chatted with her for fifteen or twenty minutes. I eavesdropped on their conversation but they didn't discuss anything I found particularly interesting. During that time Linda had fallen fast asleep on her blanket. I think the combination of the warm sun and her still having something of a cold allowed her to fall asleep so easily. I, on the other hand, was wide awake. I wanted to chat with Mrs. Caine but I had no idea of what to say to her. This really upset me after Mrs. Caine's friend left and I wanted to talk but could not find anything to talk about.

"That was my friend Carol," she offered. "I'm sorry Sam, I should have introduced you to her especially since she wanted to know about you."

"Oh that's all right Mrs. Caine," I said as I rolled over onto my side.

She looked at me for a moment and then said, "Sam, do you think I'm as pretty as Carol?"

Her question caught me off guard. I didn't have to think about the answer for more than a second before responding, "Actually I think you are much prettier than she is." I had answered her honestly which felt good.

"Do you really? I believe you. It's just that men seem to flock around Carol all the time and that's not true for me, so why do you think, from a man's point of view, they might do that?"

"Well, I think it could be because she has shaved herself."

"What do you mean?" Carol asked with a quizzical look upon her face. The features of her face quickly turned to those of understanding. "So what you're saying that they do it because they want to get a closer look or because they want to hit on her?"

"Probably both would be my guess."

"Huh, I wonder if I shaved myself the same thing would happen."

"Probably," I replied.

"You really think so?" She asked with heightened enthusiasm. I couldn't believe that she was actually relying on my thoughts to help her make a decision.

"Yes, I do."

"Linda looked down at herself and even briefly ran her hand over her pussy. "I can't imagine what it would be like. I've never done that. I have to admit I wouldn't mind the attention at all. I just don't want to act sluttishly or have people think badly of me."

"Do you think they look at Carol that way?"

"I don't know. Probably some people do but what difference does that make. I mean it seems to me that no matter what you do someone is going to say something bad about it."

"I think you're right Sam. I'm definitely going to do it tonight." Mrs. Caine said with resolve. She had turned herself so her legs were pointed more in my direction. She had spread her legs a little bit, enough to totally expose her pussy to me or anyone else who cared to look. I couldn't help but look at her there and wonder what she would look like shaved. "Having dirty thoughts about me Sam?" she asked with a grin on her face.

"No, well, sort of, I guess."

"You are!" She said, "You've gotten an erection just since you started looking at me. I was watching you as it happened. So you really do find me attractive."

I know I blushed, I just don't know how many shades of red I went through however I'm sure there were many. "I'm sorry," I replied, "I didn't mean to do that."

"Sam, remember what I told you earlier about how some things just happen naturally? Well, this is one of those times. Plus, I find your attention to be very nice."

I tried diverting my attention to the women on the beach. I did this with some success. I hoped that by not responding I could end the conversation. It was becoming a bit overwhelming for me and I was not comfortable talking anymore. From where I was laying I could see a handful of pretty women. I found this setting fascinating so I entertained myself for the next hour with looking at the various women and enjoying their nakedness. It also kept my giant erection and me on my stomach of course. I decided it felt good and I'd like to enjoy it for a change. Mrs. Caine seemed satisfied with our conversation having ended as she didn't seem to be trying to continue it any more. She seemed to be in deep thought as well. As time passed I forgot that I was erect at all even though it persisted.

It was about 2:30 when Linda awoke from her sleep with a start. She immediately complained of feeling sick to her stomach. "How bad does it feel sweetie?" Mrs. Caine asked.

"Not that bad mom but I feel like I might throw up."

"Well, I think you should go back to the cabin and rest. We have Maalox there too so you should take some as soon as you get back. It will help to calm your stomach."

Linda got up and nodded in agreement with her mother. She turned her head to me and said, "Sam, I'm really sorry about this. You know I wanted to spend the day with you."

"I know Linda but these things happen and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I mean, it's not like you planned to get sick. Get over this bug and then we can spend lot of time together okay?"

"Thank you Sam, you're really sweet and I appreciate your understanding. Mom'll keep you company for the rest of the afternoon won't you mom?"

"I'll be happy to dear. Now you get back to the cabin and this time stay in bed."

"Yes mom, I love you. I'll see you this evening okay Sam? I'm really sorry about this."

"Linda, don't worry about it. Like your mother said, get to bed and take care of yourself. Now scoot!"

Linda smiled at me and left. Now I really felt in trouble. I felt almost obligated to talk with Mrs. Caine but I still didn't know what to say. Fortunately for me she broke the ice by saying, "the girls have all had nice things to say about you. And for the first time in a long time, Linda seems to have come down to earth for a while. You seem to be having a good effect upon her."

"Thank you Mrs. Caine, I just am trying to be a gentleman like my father taught me to be."

"Sam, call me Anne. I appreciate the formality but as you can see we are not a formal family." As Linda was disappearing from view Anne said to me, "She's really beautiful isn't she Sam?"

"Who?"

"Why Linda, of course."

"Yes, she really is. I really like her a lot too. She so much fun and she's so smart."

"Yes, she is," Anne replied however not with the level of energy I expected. It made me wonder what she was thinking. I wanted to ask her about that but I couldn't think of any way to do it without seeming to pry.

"Sam, what time is it, do you know?"

I looked at my watch which was sitting in the sand in front of me. "I've got twenty minutes to three."

"Would you mind telling me when it's three. I've got some things I need to do back at the cabin so I need to leave about that time."

"I'll be happy to," I replied. I took a little time to look at Anne. She was truly a stunning woman. Her breasts were still firm. She didn't appear to have an ounce of fat on her. I think she was the most beautiful older woman I have ever known. She saw me looking her over and smiled at me. I smiled back and then lowered my head.

I continued to peer at Anne while I was lying on the blanket. The time virtually flew by and suddenly I noticed it was a minute past three. "It's three o'clock Anne."

"Thank you Sam," she said smiling. "Why don't you come back with me and keep me company. I really hate doing anything alone. I might need you to help me with Linda too."

"Sure," I said, "I'd be happy to. I'm not much for being alone either." I quickly gathered up my things and stood up.

"I think you should consider lying back down until that's under control," Anne said pointing at my erect penis. I almost literally fell back onto the sand. I thought it would never go down. I was so flush with embarrassment, however, that it actually took less than a minute. I got back up and we headed for the cabin. Once we were back at the cabin Anne excused herself saying she wanted to check on Linda. Halfway up the stairs she said to me, "Sam, would you be a sweetheart and find Dawn and send her up to me?"

"I'd be happy to," I answered. She thanked me and continued the rest of the way up the stairs. As I went towards the kitchen I found a note from Dawn saying she had gone to a friend's house and would be staying there for supper. I took the note upstairs to Linda's room where I expected to find Anne. Linda was alone and asleep in her bed. I walked down the hall to where I thought Anne's room was located. When I saw Anne I could see her bare legs stretched out on her bed naked in a V shape. The door was partially closed which allowed me only the view of her legs so I pushed it open to give Anne the note. What I found there I was totally unprepared for. Anne was lying naked on the bed with her legs apart. She had her hand on her vagina and her fingers busily at work on her clitoris. She didn't seem to notice I was there because she didn't stop what she was doing. I turned to leave when I heard, "Sam! What are you doing here?"

"I just came to give you a note from Dawn." I held the note out to her. Anne indicated she wanted me to take the note to her, which I did. After giving it to her I didn't know what to do next so I just stood there. Anne read the note quickly and looked up at me and said, "Thank you for bringing this to me. I wish Dawn would ask my permission before she says she's going to stay at someone's house for supper." Anne sat quietly for a minute. She was about to say something when the phone next to her bed rang.

"Oh hi Jim, how's the chess game going?" There was a pause and she said, "Ah huh," a pause, "Ah huh." Still another pause followed by, "That's fine Jim. Linda's sick in bed and Dawn is at a friend's house for supper so it looks like it will be just Cathy, Sam and me here for supper. So I'll see you about nine then." There was another pause, "Okay, well, enjoy yourself and I guess I'll see you when you get here then." Another pause, "Yes, okay, bye." She hung the phone up and looked at me. "Well Sam, at least for a while it looks like it's just you and me. Oh, about what you saw, I apologize for embarrassing you. You know that Jim is gay so it's very seldom I have sex. I've had a couple of affairs but they were short lived. I'm sure the girls don't know anything about them and please don't tell them either. My only source of relief is what you just caught me in the middle of."

"I'm sorry Anne. I know I should have knocked but when I saw your legs on the bed I thought you were just resting."

"Well, you could say I was resting in a manner of speaking. I do get a great sense of relief from that."

"I've always heard it's a very natural thing to do so don't worry, it doesn't bother me at all."

"It all started when I thought about shaving myself. I was trying to imagine how it would feel so I was touching myself down there when I started to do what you saw me doing."

"Well, I did find it interesting too I must admit," I said and did so without fear for a change.

"So I see," Anne said looking at my erection which betrayed me yet another time. "It's nice to know you find me interesting enough for that to happen."

"Well," I said sheepishly, "I think you're gorgeous and I've had a hard time not looking at you. You did catch me looking at you down at the beach."

"Yes, that's right, I did. I was hoping it was me you were looking at and when you confirmed that it was I was extremely happy. I went into a daze right after that and I had some of the wildest thoughts, you just wouldn't believe. Also, as wonderful as Jim is he just doesn't appreciate a woman like a straight man does, like you do."

"Well, you know I got a hard-on from looking at you on the beach so it was like things were just continuing here. I think you're a really sexy and beautiful woman and getting a hard-on, as you have said, is one way of complimenting you on that."

"Thank you for telling me that Sam. With three girls around the house you don't get much in the way of being told how sexy you are. Coming from you it's the best thing I've heard in a very long time."

"Well, actually, during the day each of your daughters have told me how sexy they think you are and I was even warned to be careful once I saw you naked. Now I know why!"

espeteroh
espeteroh
658 Followers
12