Sisters Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
653 Followers

"Why?" she asked feigning naiveté.

"Well, I know you're 39 but if I didn't know you I would have said you were around 30. I can't get over how really young you look. You take really good care of yourself. I can see that."

"Thank you again for the compliment. You're just full of them aren't you?"

"I don't know. I am telling you the truth though."

That said Anne got up off the bed and gave me a big and long hug. The feel of her naked body against mine caused my erection to grow to what I thought was a point that it could grow no more or bust wide open. Anne stopped hugging but she didn't take her arms from around me. Instead she looked down between us and I could see the head of my penis on the inner part of her thigh. Anne didn't say a thing. She put her hand between us and took hold of my penis. She stroked it lightly a few times and then stopped. I moaned. Anne smiled and pulled me down on her bed. "Does this bother you?" She asked.

"Well," I said hesitantly, "maybe a little bit. I mean, you're a married woman and you're the mother of the girl I'm dating who is just down the hall from us right now."

"Well, calm yourself. You know that Jim is gay so it's difficult to say I'm cheating on someone who is not in the least interested in me sexually. As to my daughter, well, I don't have an excuse there, you're right. I am speaking to you as a woman. A woman who finds you tremendously sexy and who wants very much to make love to you right here and now. I think, however, I'll shave myself first. Would you like to help me?"

I couldn't imagine what she had asked that but I was too overcome with hormones and lust. I was able to say, "You know, I was a virgin just a week ago and had no idea anything like this existed or that I'd find myself in a situation like this. Do you know what I'm saying?"

"Yes, I think I do. Don't worry though, everything will be all right."

"Anne?"

"Yes Sam?"

"I need to talk to you about something."

"What's that?"

"Well, I need to say it all at once or I may not be able to say it at all."

"Sure, go right ahead."

"Well, it was just a week ago that I was a totally, well almost totally, naive person and still a virgin. Now, I'm no longer a virgin and I've had more sex than I could ever have thought possible in such a small period of time. The thing is, I've had sex with everyone in this family except you and your husband. I know this is a nudist camp but to open your bathrobe just so someone can see your, well, that's just not normal is it? Don't you think that's rather odd? I mean, I don't understand how all your daughters are so sexually free with their bodies. If I told anyone about this they wouldn't believe me. They'd call me a liar. They'd say I made it all up. The whole thing sounds like a story someone made up, even to me."

"Well Sam, I'm not sure how to explain it to you. I guess the only thing I can say is that when each of the girls entered puberty I took them aside and explained sex and sexual activity in as much detail as they could understand. I did something I know probably very few women do, if any really do it, but I undressed for them and explained the functions of a woman's organs to them by showing them exactly. I didn't tell them in detail about sexual intercourse. I waited until they were each fourteen before I talked about that. Linda and Dawn already knew about it in detail and accurately as well so I didn't have to say much. Mostly I warned them about what can happen if they aren't careful and what to do if someone, a man, makes advances which scares them. So basically I told them how to protect themselves. I can't explain their aggressive behavior very well at all. I think it could be my prompting them to go after what they want very actively however I was not telling them in terms of sex but of other things. They are all very smart girls so I can only guess that they took things from there."

"Okay," I replied, "that really explains a lot. Thank you for telling me. Now I don't feel like I'm some sort of pervert or anything."

"Sam, you are not a pervert by any means. When young people discover sex and become sexually active it is only normal for them to desire to do it frequently. I know I did once I lost my virginity. Maybe they got it from me, I don't know."

"Still, it seems weird that all three of them have come on to me and so quickly and heavily too. It still doesn't seem normal."

"Well Sam, as far as being normal I think it is on an individual basis. As a group, no, I don't think it is by any means. Actually I'm quite surprised by it myself that they all did it in one sense and in another way, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised at all. But Sam, don't worry about it. Things will quiet down almost as quickly as they came up." I felt satisfied by Anne's answer however I still felt uneasy.

Anne took my hand and led me to the bathroom. She got under the shower and soaped herself down. "Sam, be a sweetheart and hand me that razor over there next to the sink, the pink one." I reached over and got it and then turned back to the sink and handed it to Anne. "Sam," Anne said in a low voice, "would be a real sweetheart and help me with this. This bathtub is not exactly a good place to do this. It would a lot easier if you would do it for me." I gasped at her request. I could feel my heartbeat go up incredibly. Her request coupled with everything else that had happened led me to wonder if this family wasn't a little odd. Even though I knew I was awake I couldn't help think that I was actually living an X rated movie. I expected to see a large camera at any moment. Still, I was hormonally charged and could not find the strength to refuse her request. Actually, I had no desire to deny her the request. I had done the same thing earlier in the day.

"So this is the second time since I've been here I'll have done this."

"You have?" Anne responded. "With whom, Cathy?" Anne looked totally surprised and once again I realized that I had allowed my thoughts to become vocal by accident. I was beginning to wonder if my own mind wasn't so twisted that it was causing these things to happen.

"Yes," was the only word I could get out of my mouth at that moment.

"Well thank God," Anne said much to my surprise. "I was afraid you were going to say it was with Carol or someone else. But where did you do it? Here?"

"Actually, we met up with Dottie on the beach this morning. We went to her cottage and did it there. Dottie started doing it and then got me to finish it." I quickly thought about what I had said and thought how revealing it could be if Anne understood exactly what I had just said. She did.

"Oh Dottie, well, that's understandable. She and Cathy have been fooling around together for as long as I can remember. I mean all the way back to when they were just ten or eleven years old. For a while I thought Cathy was gay but in her senior year of high school she had a boyfriend for a short while. So you shaved my daughter did you?" Anne asked this with a sly look upon her face. I knew I was not in any trouble however I did not know what Anne was thinking and that was beginning to scare me. "So who do you really like better, Cathy or Linda?"

"Well Linda of course," I lied.

"Okay, I was just curious what your answer would be. So you already know how to shave a woman. You should have no problem doing me."

I gave in and said, "Actually, after this morning's experience I'd love to do it."

"Why is that Sam?" she asked. I wanted to club myself over the head after saying that because I seemed to be continually making these statements that were very hard to speak about in greater length. I knew I had to answer her so I took my time and decided to tell her the whole truth regardless of how she would take it.

"Anne, Dottie shaved Cathy about two thirds of the way and I was getting excited just watching her do that. That was after having watched the two of them kissing each other and fondling each other. Then when I started to shave Cathy it made me so horny I was really surprised I didn't come all over myself. Cathy was really enjoying me doing her because she kept moaning and that too just made me even more horny. When I finished shaving her I rubbed my hand all over her," I paused thinking about the word I was about to use and then deciding that I had nothing to lose by using it, "her pussy. I know she leaned into my hand purposely but I pulled it away shortly after she did. I think she wanted me to go further but neither Cathy nor Dottie said anything. I just wonder what she thought I could do."

"You mean you don't know Sam?" Anne asked.

"No, not really."

"She wanted you to masturbate her. Cathy would love to be an exhibitionist but she hasn't got the same sort of make-up as Linda does and she knows how much fun Linda has being an exhibitionist. Linda flaunts herself and Cathy wishes she could. I am sure that she was probably facing Dottie while you were doing that wasn't she?"

"Well, yeah, I guess she was why?"

"Oh come now Sam. She was showing off for Dottie's sake. She was getting her wish to be an exhibitionist in a safe setting for her. I'll also bet Dottie was masturbating herself while you were doing it."

"Yeah, she was."

"Of course, Dottie has no inhibitions at all. She's a lot like Linda is. Dottie, however, generally does not like to be around men so you must have endeared yourself to her a lot."

"I don't know. I mean, I guess I did because she was so nice to me. I'm sure I misinterpreted what I saw or heard but I actually felt like she wanted to go to bed with me." I thought that would make Anne laugh. She didn't.

"She may well have Sam, she may well have. It's hard to gauge Dottie, at least for me. I would guess that Cathy would know more about that."

"I'm sure," I replied. Anne gave me another sly look. "Actually, we don't have to do this in the shower you know. All we need is some shaving cream and we can do it in the bedroom."

"That is a good idea Sam however when I shave my legs I find the shower works much better for me so if you'll be a sweetheart . . ." her voice trailed off.

"Sure, I understand." I got into the shower with her. I too was totally naked, as I thought was the only way to be in the shower. Anne took advantage of the moment putting her arms around my neck and drawing me into a very deep kiss. I could feel the press of her very firm breasts into my chest. While we were kissing Anne reached down between us and stroked my penis. I was overcome by the feeling and it was not long before I was coming all over her legs.

"Well now," Anne said as she backed away and looked down at her legs, "look at what has happened." Anne lifted each leg and cleaned herself off. "You really do find me attractive!" I felt so embarrassed once again. "So, why don't we get on with the shaving." Anne took a bar of Ivory soap and lathered up the hair of her pussy. She had stepped away from the shower head so that all the water hit her on her back and didn't remove the soap. I sat down in front of her and started to shave her. I was only about half done when Anne's moans became audible. Her hair was more sparse than Cathy's but still covered her well. I had to continually remove hair from the razor as I shaved her. When I got to where I had to manipulate the folds of her pussy I was more aware of how to do it than the first time. I decided to be brave and see what I could do to excite her while I very slowly and precisely shaved her pussy. As before on pulled back on the skin so I could get her proper shaved however I also stroked her over and over again by repeatedly adjusting my hand on her. I came to a point where I had actually finished shaving her but kept drawing the razor light across her skin while I stroked her pussy.

I knew I was being very obvious however I also knew Anne was enjoying it greatly because her hips moved in a very animated fashion against my hand. I continued doing this until I could hear, then feel her start to come. I dropped the razor blade for fear of cutting her and used my now free hand to engage in stroking her even more. Anne's climax was long and strong. She had placed her hands on my head to keep from slipping and falling in the shower. I could feel the water streaming down between us again as Anne leaned backward which cause her hips to move forward and press more closely to my face. When her orgasm started to subside I thought I'd see how good my luck was and for my first time ever I placed my tongue against a pussy. I really didn't know what to do however, as my fingers had discovered, my tongue quickly discovered her clit and I ran my tongue over it again and again. Anne's hands were now behind my head and holding me tightly between her legs. I licked at her pussy in every way I could think of. I must have done some very good guessing because it did not take long at all for Anne to come twice in quick succession and with force as well.

Anne silently turned off the water, got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around her wet hair and another around her body, took my hand and led me into the bedroom. She sat on the bed, still not saying a word and blow dried her hair, all the time having me stand directly in front of her, my penis fully erect and as hard as I could imagine it could be. It felt like she had power over me and I liked that. Still, within me, was a strong desire to take control. Finally she finished drying her hair. She placed the hair dryer on the floor next to the bed and as she started to sit up straight again my penis came to eye level with her. Anne surrounded it with her mouth. She just held it in her mouth for a few seconds before she slowly moved up and down it several times. She removed her mouth from it and sat up straight again. She then put her hands underneath my balls and, holding them with one hand, gently inspected them with her other hand.

Anne got up and closed the bedroom door so that it was latched. It had no lock so that was the best she could do which I thought was enough. "Here," Anne said, "let's get under this." She said pulling a light blanket over both of us. As I felt her hand surround my penis I put my hands on her breasts and gently caressed and fondled them. The firmness of Anne's breasts might have surprised me if I hadn't had time to take a long good look at her. I could feel Anne's hard nipples cross the palms of my hands as I caressed her. She moaned noticeably each time her nipples crossed over my palms. Anne quickly became very aggressive and pulled me on top of her. I pushed Anne back from me.

I looked down at the folds of her pussy which were now prominent. I placed my hand on her there and allowed my middle finger to slowly push right into her and then slowly, very slowly, pulled it up along her pussy until it found her clitoris. I played with it for quite a while. Anne was again moaning a writhing under my touch. It occurred to me that she was actually under my control, that I could bring her to climax almost at will. I was entirely surprised at my ability to do this but I was also quickly becoming desirous of making love to Anne. I slowly entered her. I was afraid I would come so quickly that Anne would barely get started. It was only a little over a minute I'm sure when I felt myself start to come in Anne. I was pumping her as fast as I could by then and I felt myself coming as strongly as I had ever experienced.

To my surprise and delight I heard the unmistakable cries of Anne as she had an orgasm and even before I started to become less hard she had a second orgasm. I tried as best I could to keep myself as hard as possible for as long as possible. I really didn't know how to do it but I guess I was so caught up in what was going on I stayed more than hard enough and long enough that Anne was able to come a third and a fourth time. They were all in very quick succession but it still made me feel really good about it. I became flaccid and rolled off Anne and next to her. We snuggled up in each other's arms enjoying the moment. Not a word went between us but our mutual satisfaction was quite evident. Before we knew it we had fallen asleep in each other's arms.

espeteroh
espeteroh
653 Followers
12