Sisters Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

"And now?" I asked.

"Well, you know how I feel about you which means I would probably say yes, But you just got done screwing my mother so somehow it just doesn't seem right. Why do you ask."

"Partly because I'm curious but mostly because you are the only one who hasn't outwardly tried to seduce me. Also, of course, because I'm in love with you."

Cathy thought for a little while longer trying to figure out what to make of everything. She seemed to give in at that point and said, "Sam, I think you should go to bed now. I need to go to bed too, at least to lay there quietly and try to figure out this whole mess."

"Okay," I said, "that sounds fair enough to me. Cathy?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for being so understanding. I think if I'd lost your confidence I would have had to leave and that was the last thing I wanted to have happen."

"You're still on probation with me until I come to some sort of conclusion. Oh, please understand that even though I heard you say that you are in love with me I'm not convinced that you're not just in lust with me."

"Okay, that's fair. I do have to admit that with all that has happened, it has left me a little confused too."

I pulled out the sofa bed and jumped under the covers. It was then I thought how I had not worn a stitch of clothing since that morning. I felt surprised by this revelation. Cathy had gone into the kitchen to do something. I heard her open what sounded like a Tylenol bottle and then the water run. Right after that she emerged from the kitchen and came to the side of my bed. She looked down at me before saying, "Good night Sam, sweet dreams."

Even when she was angered Cathy couldn't help being kind. "Good night Cathy."

She went around the bed without saying another word and went on upstairs. I heard a door close behind her and I knew she had gone to bed.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers
12