Sisters Ch. 13

Story Info
Linda has it out with Sam.
3.6k words
4.7
45.8k
11

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
655 Followers

We returned home without further incident. Linda stayed in bed for the rest of the week and as much as I wanted to be with them Anne thought it best I not visit until "the dust settled." That turned out to be a really good idea. It gave me time to consider all I had done over the weekend and I can't say I was particularly proud of myself. I had been out of control, I realized, and I was lucky no one got hurt, well, anything more than hurt feelings.

Anne called early Thursday evening and said that as much as she would like to continue things between us she was still a married woman and she was feeling horribly guilty about what she had done. That didn't really square, in my mind, with things that she had said that seemed to imply otherwise but I wasn't in any position to argue. Besides, by that time I realized that I needed to be with just one of the girls. I quickly ruled out Cathy because I thought she was too old for me and Dawn was too pushy and forward for my liking. Still, in a strange sort of way, I also found that to be very attractive in her.

I had no sooner hung up with Anne, or so it seemed, and Linda called me. "We need to talk." She said in a very angry sounding voice.

"Okay, when?"

"Not tonight, be here tomorrow at six." Linda didn't even wait for a response from me before hanging up. I knew she was pissed and although I didn't know exactly what was pissing her off I knew she had found out about one or more of my dalliances over the weekend. Still, I reflected, she could have just yelled at me over the phone and told me she didn't ever want to see me again but she didn't. I took that optimistically. I realized that even though the Caine family had put the fun right back dead center of dysfunctional I really liked them, all of them.

Well, I didn't sleep much Thursday night and Friday dragged by of course. When I rang Linda's doorbell I already felt emotionally drained. Linda answered the door so quickly it was as if she were standing right behind it the whole time. As soon as she saw me she turned and walked away. I followed her to the living room where she started pacing.

"Sit down!" She said to me sternly. I did so and said nothing. I hadn't even said hi to her but I could tell by her expression she wasn't up for small talk. "What the FUCK were you thinking?" Linda yelled at me suddenly. Before I could answer she went off on me again and didn't stop for what seemed like an hour. Of course it was little more than a couple of minutes but I felt totally emasculated when she finally stopped. I sat there silently, stunned. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself? Don't try to deny you fucked Cathy. I know Dawn came on to you so did you fuck her and my mother too?"

"I sorry, I was wrong to do that," I responded in a miserable voice. I actively avoided responding to her question about Dawn and Anne hoping she was so angry that she'd actually forget that I hadn't answered. But she hadn't.

"So did you fuck them too?"

I knew that if I paused anything more than a second I would be doomed by my own silence. "Oh come on Linda . . . "

I was going to go on but Linda interrupted me and yelled, "Oh, and I know you and Dottie did shit too, don't deny it!" This time I let my silence be damning. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Linda had gotten so angry that her face was flush, you could actually see it through the sun burn and her breathing had increased noticeably.

I stood up and said, "Linda, I'm really sorry. I was a real asshole but . . . "

"Yes, you were! How could you do it? How could you do it?" As repeated these sentences over and over again she hit me on the chest and hard. I took it because I had earned it. Then she did something that totally surprised me. She started crying and fell into my arms. I put my arms around her and held her but not firmly. I didn't say a thing though. She cried for the longest time just standing there and then finally as her crying subsided she sniffled as she looked up and asked me, "Why? Why did you do it?"

Well, I knew the answer to this, one thing I'd accomplished over the past couple of days. "I was weak Linda. Cathy's beautiful and until you I had never really had sex with anyone so I guess . . ." I knew there were words to follow but I was having trouble finding them and stumbled. Then I looked down into Linda's eyes and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Don't!" She responded strongly. I kissed her again the same way. "Don't!" She said again and even more forcefully. But she didn't push me away and in her eyes I thought I saw her weakening. I didn't try to kiss her again but I did run my hand up and down her back while holding her close to me.

"So you're not breaking up with me?"

"How can I break up with you when we weren't even going out?"

Of course she was right and I felt stupid for saying such a thing so I tried again, "So can we still see each other?" I felt like I had balls of brass to ask her such a question. I knew by all rights she should just toss me out on my ass. I had earned that.

Linda took a deep breath and looked up at me without saying anything but I could see her considering things. Finally she said, "If you still want to go out with me you're going to have to go by my rules." Since I couldn't believe my ears I allowed my head to bob up and down in instant agreement. I told her I'd do anything. "Let's sit down." I went to sit down and Linda then said, "No, up in my room. Too many ears around here and it's none of their business." I hadn't seen anyone in the house besides Linda so I assumed at least Anne was somewhere about.

Linda sat on the bed in her room and I next to her. She started immediately laying down the law to me, putting me on an extremely short leash. I passively agreed to everything without question. I asked her to explain a couple of things but agreed with them anyway. When I could tell she was winding down I put my hand high on her back and rubbed her there. As I was looking into Linda's eyes I could feel myself filling with emotion for her, love I thought. I remembered guys telling me about make-up sex and I thought I'd see if we could do that. All I knew was I felt I had to have Linda right then and there. But Linda moved around a bit showing that my advances were unwanted. Still, I persisted and she soon gave up. Then I started to unbutton her blouse.

Linda slapped my hand away and said strongly, "Stop it! Is that all you can think about? Is your whole life run by your dick?"

I thought about her question a second and then said, "Only since I discovered how to use it last week."

This made Linda laugh and say, "You're impossible." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and then said, "You really are you know." The mood was obviously lightening and so I took that moment to push my hand over Linda's breasts. They felt wonderful and this time she did nothing to stop me. With that I started kissing her, longingly , passionately. Her kisses were a little distant and cold at first but her will to resist, what there was of it, quickly melted and she was soon returning my kisses with equal passion. "You know, the only reason I'm letting off is because you're such a good kisser." Linda's passions quickly followed mine and it wasn't long before we were both naked and making love. I kept thinking how I couldn't believe Linda would let this happen after what she'd found out and that made me hornier and harder. When I entered her with my cock, hard as it had ever been, it felt like the first time I had sex. It was like giving up my virginity all over again. Linda finally started saying, "Oh yeah Sam, fuck me, fuck me hard." And I was doing all I could to comply.

Then just as I started to slam my cock into her as hard as I could I said, "Dawn."

Linda pushed me slight away with her hands and said, "What? You called me Dawn." She was clearly extremely angry all over again.

I looked down at her and said, "No," and the nodding I said, "Dawn." Indicating she should look to the door. Linda did so and saw Dawn standing in the doorway.

"Get out!" Linda yelled but Dawn didn't move. "Get out!" Linda yelled again but what surprised me is that Linda made no move to cover herself. I thought this odd.

"You should close your door when you're fucking Linda," Dawn said as if it were the most normal conversation in the world and she also stepped into the bedroom and moved to the bed. I hadn't moved as I was a more than a little surprised by what was happening. My cock, on the other hand, lost interest and started to shrivel. I rolled off Linda and to the side of her away from Dawn. I could see Dawn look at my cock as I rolled over and then look back to Linda.

"What do you want Dawn?" Linda asked in a very irate voice.

"I want to know what he's doing here." Dawn asked. Her question took me by surprise. "You said you didn't want to see him again."

"Yeah, well, I changed my mind." Linda replied defiantly.

"So does that mean you're okay with him fucking Cathy?"

"No! And he's not going to do it any more. Besides, Cathy said she wouldn't."

"Yeah sure," Dawn replied sarcastically.

"Dawn, you're such a slut!" Linda said angrily.

"Really?" She replied, "Because until recently I was a virgin believe it or not." This revelation, if true, surprised me completely because I had had no hint of her being a virgin when we were together. Then I was fearful Dawn was going to do a tell all.

"Yeah sure Dawn." Linda said sarcastically. The was a moment of silence and then Linda asked, "So who was the guy?"

"I'm not tellin' but you know him." I was quietly grateful for Dawn's evasiveness and prayed Linda wouldn't put it together. Then Dawn said, "So what about all that stuff when we were kids?"

"You mean when we played doctor? Oh come on Dawn that's just kid shit."

"Yeah, and what about last year?"

When Dawn said that I saw Linda swallow and look at Dawn as if to kill her. "What about it?" Linda final responded defiantly.

"You liked that."

"I was drunk." Linda replied defensively.

"You were drunk the first time but not the next times."

"Dawn, you promised to never tell anyone." I was more than a little confused about their evasive conversation but I had my ideas.

"You said we could share." Dawn said.

"I mean other girls!" Linda replied strongly and then quickly put her hand to her mouth as if to pull the words back. I was pleasantly surprised by this turn of events but did my best not to show it. "Sam, it's not what you think." Linda finally said to me.

"I don't know what to think." And as I was saying those words Dawn was saying, "It is too Sam."

Finally I asked, "What exactly are you two talking about?"

Dawn started to speak but Linda motioned for her to be quiet and said, "I came home from a bad date drunk. I was crying a lot and Dawn and I were talking about it when I kissed her and then we just kissed a lot."

"So that's all?" I asked.

"NO!" Dawn said a little annoyed, "We kissed a lot and we touched each other. I thought I was a lesbian."

"You did not!" Linda retorted.

"I did too," Dawn replied, "Why do you think I was still a virgin."

"Yeah, well, you're no virgin." I said firmly to Dawn and then suddenly realized I had stepped in it.

"How do you know?" Linda asked quickly and angrily.

"Cause I told him." Dawn interjected. "We went for a walk out at the lake and that's when he found out I wasn't a virgin." To my surprise and joy Dawn didn't expand upon that.

A long silence ensued during which time we all looked at one another, me to Linda then to Dawn and back to Linda with Linda and Dawn doing the same thing. But finally Dawn fixed on my cock and reached over and said, "How about sharing Linda, like you said we would."

Linda slapped Dawn's hand away and said, "No, it's not right?"

"You mean it's all right to share girl lovers but not boy lovers?" Dawn asked.

I could see Linda beginning to feel trapped. Twice I could see her form words with her lips but nothing came out. Dawn had reached over and grabbed my cock again but this time Linda did nothing to stop her. Also this time Dawn stroked my cock and for its part my cock responded quickly. Linda was clearly uneasy with the situation but Dawn's defiance seemed to have perplexed her to inaction. Then Dawn bent over, took my cock in her mouth, ran her tongue around its head and let it pop out of her mouth. "He tastes good." Dawn said with a grin on her face.

Linda was clearly apprehensive and Dawn seeing this leaned over and gave her sister a kiss on the lips, not a quick peck but not a really wet kiss and definitely not a sisterly kiss. As Dawn pulled her face back from Linda she reached out and clutched Linda's breasts in her hands. Linda closed her eyes as Dawn did this. One thing I was learning about Linda quickly was that her will power where sex was concerned was close to zero or pretty much the same as mine. Then the two girls started kissing again but with more passion this time. After a few seconds Linda was caressing Dawn's breasts too. The whole scene made me extremely hard. I reached between Linda's legs and pressed my fingers into her pussy. She was as wet as I had ever known her to be.

Dawn broke the kiss with Linda and said, "I need to get more comfortable." She was still standing albeit in a bent over position to Linda. She didn't immediately get on the bed rather she started to undress herself. Dawn, ever the show-off, started doing a strip tease swinging her hips as she removed her clothes. Linda actually smiled and shook her head as she watched Dawn undress.

As Dawn got on the bed she straddled my legs and placed her pussy right over my cock. Dawn lowered herself so my cock just barely touched the lips of her pussy and stopped. I thought Linda was going to protest but she didn't. Instead she moved herself slightly so she could grasp my cock with her hand. She then took her free hand and pushed her fingers against Dawn's pussy. The way she did it the back of her hand ran over the tip of my cock, her hand taking my pre-cum with it.

"She's ready," Linda said with a glint in her eye and then taking my cock in her hand said, "and you're ready too." Linda didn't release my cock but looked up to Dawn and gave her a small smile. Dawn began to lower herself onto my cock but Linda didn't let go of me even when Dawn went all the way down and trapped Linda's hand between us. It was the most erotic thing I had ever felt. Then next time Dawn lowered herself on me Linda moved her hand to my balls and gently squeezed them. I knew I would be a goner soon. That thought no sooner entered my head than I began to come and come hard. I screamed out that I was coming. I could feel Dawn's pussy muscles squeezing my cock as if to suck out ever bit of cum I had in me.

Finally Dawn said, "I think he's done." She rolled off me and onto her side. Linda then came up to me and took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it as if to urge out any remaining bits of cum.

"Yeah, he's done." Linda said as she released my cock. We lay that way for a while, Linda on one side of me and Dawn on the other. Me on my back and each of the women on their side with one arm draped over me. I felt like I was in heaven.

"Did you taste me?" Dawn asked. I was still surprised by her brazenness but it was becoming more obvious that Dawn had no problem with saying whatever she wanted or asking anything she wanted.

"Of course." Linda replied.

"So how'd you like it?"

"I dunno, it's all right I guess," Linda replied hesitantly.

We just lay there quietly for at least fifteen minutes. We certainly weren't tired from heavy sexual activity, that hadn't happened of course but we all seemed to be thinking about what should happen next. Dawn in time answered that burning question when she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking on me. As Linda watched amused I became hard again quickly, more quickly than I thought possible.

Now it was Linda who moved herself over my cock. But Dawn quickly pushed herself up and slid her body along Linda's culminating in a kiss.

"Oh fuck!" I said as I watched the sisters acting like lovers. Linda looked down at me and winked and then kissed Dawn again. Dawn then slid back down Linda's body running her hands from Linda's shoulders over her breasts and down to her pussy. Once she was laying back down on the bed and propped up on her elbow she grabbed my cock at the base just as Dawn had down and stroked it a few times. Linda looked down and the slowly, very slowly lowered herself onto my cock. Dawn's hand retreated to my balls and began squeezing them just as Dawn had done. But as hot as the scene was, and it was torrid, I could tell that we were going to fuck for a while before I was ready to come.

By this time you'd think I would expect almost anything from Dawn but I wasn't. "You really like fucking my sister," Dawn suddenly said to me almost taunting me. I didn't respond so she said it again. "You really like fucking Linda don't you Sam?" She emphasized the word fucking when she said it. All I could do was moan a yes. "So Sam, do you like it when I kiss my sister? Does it make you hot?" Again all I could do was moan a yes in response. "Does her pussy feel good wrapping itself around your cock? Don't you just want to push your cock harder and deeper into her?"

As Dawn finished speaking those words she let go of my balls and took one of Linda's nipples into her mouth and sucked on it for a moment. Dawn was acting the total slut and I was loving it. "Doesn't she have the nicest big titties you've ever seen Sam and doesn't she have the cutest pussy ever?" Dawn's breathy words pushed me faster than I thought possible to coming but as I heard Linda start her climax at that moment I started mine.

Dawn noticed too, of course, and said, "Yeah Sam, fuck her good. Shoot your hot cum deep into my sister's pussy." As soon as Dawn said those words I exploded with more force than I thought possible with a second come and couldn't help but yell that I was coming. Linda too was coming and screaming out the fact. She bounced up and down on my cock about as hard as she could. I thought she was going to drive me straight through the bed she was banging down so hard but it felt so damn good too.

This time Linda did roll off me spent. She was no sooner off me, however, than Dawn attached her lips to my cock and started bobbing her head up and down on it quickly. Unbelievably she was able to keep me somewhat hard and stop my cock from going soft. It wasn't as hard as it had been in Linda's pussy but it was still pretty stiff.

It was just about at that moment we all heard Anne's voice yell out, "Linda, Dawn, I'm home. Where are you girls?"

"Oh shit." We all said in unison.

espeteroh
espeteroh
655 Followers