Sisters Do the Contractors

Story Info
Sisters fuck the contractors.
2.7k words
4.02
38.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canemont
canemont
21 Followers

Anita, her sister, and the contractors.

I am a 33 year old single woman. I share a house with my older sister. It all started when I came home early from work a couple weeks ago. As I pulled onto my street there was a pickup truck in front of the house, which made sense since we were having some work done to our deck. As I pulled up I decided to look around back to check on the progress of the work and found the job looking completed. I figured the contractor must be in the house with my sister settling up the bill. Little did I know how settled up they would be.

I entered thru the foyer and looked around down stairs but didn't find anyone. Now I was more than suspicious I mean why would she need to be anywhere but downstairs with the contractor? As I headed up stairs I heard voices and not just her's but two distinct male voices coming from her bedroom. I decided to sneak up the steps to find out what was going on.

As I came to the hallway I heard my sister laughing and telling Matt (the contractor) that she really shouldn't be up there with him and Steve (his helper). Matt just laughed at that one saying that a respectable lady wouldn't have been teasing them all day by displaying her big tit's to them while they were trying to get there work done. Then all I heard was a muffled moan from my sister. I decided to sneak into the adjoining bathroom to see what was going on. As I peered thru a crack in the door there was my sister pressed between Matt and Steve. Her hands behind her back with Matt in front kissing her hard and Steve behind her holding her wrists together as Matt ran his hand up her dress playing with her tits.

Sis seemed to be struggling against Matt and I guess I should have broken this up but seeing how she was dressed and knowing how horny she is I figured Matt was probably right about her teasing them all day.

They broke their kiss and Sis told them to quit it that yeah maybe she was playing a little with them but she really didn't want things to go too far.

Matt laughed and said, "Bullshit look how hard your nipples are and I bet your pussy is fucking soaked. Steve check that pussy and let me know if I'm right."

Sis pleaded with them to cut it out but Steve lifted the skirt over her ass and found she wasn't wearing panties.

"Check it out Matt looks like you were right earlier about her not wearing panties, what a hot little slut we have here." He ran a finger thru her slit. "Right again buddy she's wet as a mother fucker."

Matt looked into Sis's eyes. "Look baby we all know what you want, maybe more like what you need, to fuck our hard cocks so why don't you just admit it and let's have a good time."

Sis just kind of moaned and realized that she was looking for this to happen all along and we all could see her resign herself to the fact that she was about to get fucked by these two big studs.

She looked up at Matt as he told Steve to keep playing with her pussy while he pulled her big tits out of her dress and sucked them hard into his mouth.

There was my sister, sandwiched between these two with her dress hiked up above her ass, her big tits hanging out of her push up bra as Matt and Steve started to work her over. She was now softly moaning, putty in their hands about to get what she apparently was asking for all day. I was jealous as I crouched at the door stroking my tingling pussy.

Matt stepped back and pulled Sis's dress up over her head. He let out a wolf whistle as he admired her standing there, now naked. Steve was still working her pussy with his fingers as she started to hump back at him.

Matt commented, "You are really one hot fucking slut and now it's time for me and Steve to give you what you've been asking for all day you teasing bitch."

I must admit that crouching there, hand on my clit, I was never more turned on as these guys prepared to use my sister.

"Ok girl, time to meet the hard cocks that are gonna make you cum till you pass out. Down on your knees baby and wrap your lips around my cock."

Matt dropped his jeans and briefs as Steve pushed her shoulders down so that she was now eye level with his boss's rock hard dick.

Sis hesitated at first when Matt said, "Who you kidding baby, go ahead and start sucking you know you want it."

She looked up sucking in his cock head then taking him slowly down her throat. Steve came around next to Matt and dropped his pants presenting her with a new toy to play with.

"That's it baby take turns sucking our meat, don't let Steve hang, look baby he's all hard and ready for you."

Steve wanted to know if she had ever taken on two big cocks like theirs adding they had to be way bigger then she was used too. She just moaned around his dick taking even more of him down her throat.

At this point I got a little worried. Not only were these guys taking advantage of my horny sister but she was really getting into being submissive. I wanted to make sure I wasn't letting Sis get into something she couldn't handle so I snuck out to my car and called her from my cell phone. After a couple rings she picked up sounding out of breath.

"Hi Sis you all right? You sound a little flustered and out of breathe."

"I'm ok I just had to run in from outside to answer the phone."

I asked if the contractors where still there and she said they were just finishing up and she had better get back to pay the bill.

I heard a laugh in the background thinking it was probably that big fucker Matt smirking. Sis asked when I'd be home and I said in a couple hours. She sounded relieved and told me she would see me then. That little slut then hung up as I sat there contemplating my next move.

I sat in the car with a throbbing pussy and decided this was bullshit. My newly turned hot sister was in her bedroom doing who knows what with two horny studs and I'm sitting here rubbing my slit. "Fuck this!" time for me to enjoy some of that fine dick myself, but how do I get involved? I figured I might as well just barge in after all it's my house, my sister.

I still was apprehensive as I snuck in the backdoor and made my way up the steps again going into the bathroom. Muffled moans where coming from our room as I peeked in Sis was on all fours on her bed with Matt fucking her mouth while Steve was plowing her swollen pussy from behind. Damn what a hot scene and I was totally turned on by what I saw. Not jealously just pure lust, watching her take on these two. Matt had a handful of her hair as he drove his cock into her throat. Steve alternated hard thrust into her pussy. They were working together to get themselves off while Sis was moaning and grunting around Matt's cock.

"Man she's really loving this, what a cock hungry slut," Matt said. "We knew you wanted this the way you were walking around showing off that hot body all day, you're lucky we didn't just fuck you right on the deck."

My sister continued to moan and hump her ass back at Steve who now was really pounding her cunt.

"Go for it man give it to her hard." Matt told Steve as he backed away saying, "I'm gonna watch for a while I have plans for this load."

Sis was now cumming, and looked back at Steve. "Fuck me FUCK ME HARD GIVE ME ALL THAT COCK FUCKING CUM!!" she growled out to him as she humped hard back at his pile driving cock. I knew Steve wouldn't last long as he was sweating and grunting, really fucking her hard. He started to slap her ass cheeks telling her to fuck back at him.

"That's it baby keep that ass moving, Man her pussy is going nuts, spasming all around my cock. She's really getting off and I am to HERE IT CUMS BABY." He ground his cock hard into her cunt as he shot his load up her wet hole continuing to drive into her as she kept cumming.

The action slowed down a bit but this young stud was still fucking her slowly as they both came down from there cum high. I was wondering where Matt was when I felt him grab my arms and push me thru the door.

"Look what we have here looks like Anita's home from work early."

I was now laying on the bed. Matt kind of sat on my back telling me to be cool because Sis was the one that was asking for it. Steve withdrew from her dripping pussy and she looked over with a shock on her face.

"I'm so sorry Anita but I just couldn't help myself."

I was kind of shocked myself laying face down big dude on top of me another guy sitting by my sister with his still hard cock dripping cum and her still on her back, her legs spread, big tits hanging down and cum running out of her hot looking cunt.

"Ok look Anita I'm going to let you up but you gotta be cool we're just giving your sister what she asked for."

Sis looked at me and said with tears in her eyes that, "yeah I asked for it I guess, I started out just wanting to tease these guys like you said but things got out of hand."

Matt relaxed his hold on me and got up letting me sit up. I was pissed more at him tackling me then anything but turned on by the situation. I told them I was cool, she's getting what she wants and I may as well join the party.

Matt gave me a hi five saying, "cool let's get her cumming again."

Sis lay back on the bed with Steve's cum oozing out of her pussy. Matt looked at me and said, "It looks like your sister's pussy needs to be cleaned up a little why don't you suck the cum out of her hot hole and get her ready for my big cock."

I was not going to do that but suddenly Matt pushed my head down between her thighs. I started to lick and suck her pussy. "Yeah baby suck that cum out of me, mmmm that feels so good your going to have me cumming again." She had her bare legs wrapped tightly around my head as she started to ride my tongue.

Looking over at Steve I noticed he had a sheepish look on his face as he stroked his cock back to hardness. "Hey girl, I want to fuck you while you are eating her out. I told him to go for it, as he got up and got behind me.

My pussy was juicy and ready for entry. He plunged into me with one push. It felt awesome and perverse all at the same time.

Steve grabbed my hair like his buddy did earlier and started to really fuck me. as I kind of gurgled and moaned as I continued to lick the cum from my sister's pussy.

Matt told my sister, "Look at your sister take that big prick, man she really is a good fucking slut."

Steve was building up to shooting a big wad in my unprotected pussy as he rammed his cock in and out. "Fuck, here it comes I'm going to shoot my load into her. Here it cums baby take my cum," as he fired shot after shot into me. He came so much that with his cock still lodged in my cunt his cum started to leak out.

"You girls really love this don't you?" Matt asked us as he came over to the bed looking down at our voluptuous bodies. My sister's chest heaving as she caught her breath from the big cum Matt's tongue gave her and I was recovering from the fucking my cunt just took.

She looked up and said, "I can't believe it I had another orgasm while Anita ate my cunt. you three really know how to treat a lady."

Matt laughed, "a lady, more like two out of control sluts" and looking at me he asked, "right Anita?" I just nodded, my cunt still dripping cum.

I decided this had gone far enough and started to protest them being in the house. Before I knew it he and Steve were on me pulling me away and shoving me in a chair. Steve held me down as I struggled. Matt went thru our closest finding something to tie me down, backwards in the padded chair. He quickly secured my arms and legs to the chair while my sister just lay there stunned.

"Leave her alone!" she pleaded but that went on deaf ears as they now had me tied down.

Matt hovered over me saying, "Look Anita we were going to be nice but if you want it rough we can play that way too." "I'm going to fuck your ass hard and you better be begging me for more or else!"

Matt inserted his 9" cock into my still wet and wanting pussy. A little at a time his meat went up my canal as I involuntarily started to grind back at him. "That's it slut grind back on my cock you know you've been wanting my big dick in your pussy all afternoon."

"Yes Matt I want that big cock of yours please give it to me while my sister watches, now give it to me baby I want that big cock up my pussy."

"That's better baby now let's all settle down and have a good time." Matt said as he again started to slide that big fucker up my willing pussy.

"I want you to tell us how you feel with my big cock going in and out of you, then I want you to beg me to shove it up your ass." I quickly obliged "Ohh Matt fuck me in the ass." He pulled out and eased it in my back door.

He continued his fucking now starting to go a little harder and faster into my tight opening. I'm loving his cock in my hot asshole, it's filling me up way more than ever before.

Matt was now fucking me hard, driving his cock in and out of my ass. Sis was getting fucked too and was going into multi-orgasmic mode. She was pushing back at him while moaning out what seemed to be one long continuous cum.

I felt my orgasm begin to build as he pounded me into the chair padding.

"That's it baby fuck my ass. I am cummming FUCK, OHHH FUCK I CAN'T STOP MMMMMMMM." Matt stiffened up and I felt him shoot a load of jism deep in my ass. He kept it in me as it pulsed and spewed more cum. He collapsed on the floor, breathless.

He and Steve quickly dressed and left. My sister was curled up on the bed and I was still tied to the chair, with my face buried in the padding. I could still feel his sperm bubbling out of my ass as I weakly asked Sis to come untie me. We both were exhausted, but strangely excited about what just happened.

It was not long before we started plotting to get some more work done on the house.

canemont
canemont
21 Followers