Sister's Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, sister... lean your head down and lick my lund up and down with your lips... yes... like that... absolutely right... now slide your lips on my lund down... go down... go down to my balls... now suck my balls... lick it nicely! God, you're doing nicely, sister! Now open your mouth and take my balls in your mouth... slowely... it's very sensitive part of man's body. so take it slowely... take full of my balls in your lovely wet mouth... oh yaa... like that... oh yess... suck it slowely... right... look at me, sister... look in my eyes and suck my balls... while sucking your brother's balls look in to his eyes... Wow! What a sexy you looks, sister! Mind blowing!"

I would never forget in my life that scene! I was pressing my lund on my stomach and below that my sister was sucking balls taking it in her mouth. On top of that she was looking in my eyes with love and lust. I was surprised with my own stamina that how come I lasted so long. The fact that my own sister's sucking my lund and balls was too much for me. I should have shot my gun in to her mouth. My balls should have erupted in her mouth. But some how I was holding it back. May be earlier I shag my lund in the bathroom, which was giving me room to hold it back.

First time in my life any girl or woman was lovingly sucking my lund! And who was she?? My Dream Girl! My Kaamadevi! My lovely elder sister! My didi... Thousand times I dreamed that my sister's sucking my lund and now that dream cames true!

With all of these thoughts I got excited beyond my limits! My will power to hold it back has got finished! I started feeling like any moment my Lund's going to erupt! any moment I was going to ejaculate my semen in my sister's mouth! My sticky juice going to fluid in my sister's wet mouth.

Off course, my sister was sucking my balls and soon she started again sucking my lund. After few moment I pressed her mouth on my lund and asked her to take it deep while doing her mouth up and down. I slowly started moving my waste up and down and started humping her mouth with my lund, as if like I was fucking my sister's mouth.

"Oh sister... Oh Dear... I can't hold it back... I'm going to finish now... ohhhh... Ahhh..." ssying something like that I pressed her mouth on my lund.

My sister tried to take her mouth off from my lund. She wanted to say something but I was not allowing her to take her mouth up. I knew that she was indicating me to let her take mouth off from my lund but I ignored her signal. I was like animal out of control! I was feeling heat in my ears and my whole body. I was holding her head steadily and moving my waste fucking her mouth. I was moving my waste frantically and fucking her mouth with strong push.

Suddenly I jerked and semen erupted from my lund! That moment supada of lund was at the entrance of my sister's throat. So the first erupted spray landing in her throat. When she realized that she struggled to take her mouth off. But I was in influence of devilish power so I didn't leave her. With every twitch my lund was pouring my sticky juice in my sister's mouth. She was not able to get herself free from my hold so she got no choice but to swallow all my semen. Slowly my ejaculating power got faded and I started calming down. I let loose little bit her head so that she could take it inch or two up and breathe properly. Till last drop of my semen shot in her mouth I hold her and after I leave her.

As soon as I freed her my sister rose up and sat properly. She started coughing keeping hand on mouth and when she was unable to control she got down from bed and ran to the toilet. I could hear that she started water tap and taking water in the mouth she was gargling. With Coughing and gargling she was trying to take my semen out from her throat and mouth. After some times I heard she got calm and came out from bathroom.

Actually was completely lost when I was ejaculating in my sister's mouth. My eyes were closed and I was purely concentrating to unload my gun in my sister's mouth. So I haven't seen her condition after when she took her mouth off from my lund and ran to the toilet. When she was gargling then only I came in to the sense and realized what I did. I started feeling ashamed how I behave with my sister. She wanted to take her mouth off from my lund but I didn't allow her to do that. I was damn sure that she would get upset with that.

I started thinking about how I'm going to convince her and make her calm down. She came out from toilet and sat on the bed near to me. Her face was expressionless so I couldn't figure out what's there in her mind.

"S... Sorry, sister!! I was lost and out of my mind when that happened. This was my first time that someone suck my lund so I couldn't hold it back and behaved like crazy! I'm sorry, sister!" I said it with uncertain voice.

"It's ok, brother... Never mind! I can understand that it was your first time. But you should have realized that I was getting suffocated..." quietly saying that she lay down on the bed beside me.

"Oh I'm extremely sorry, sister... please forgive me!" I was relieved that she was not sounding upset. I said further, "You're so nice, sister! With big heart you fulfill my wish, which no sister in this world would have fulfilled. And I have taken advantage of that. you were struggling to free from me but I hold you back." I said with guilty tone.

"It's ok brother... no need to feel guilty..." she said.

"No sister... I must get punished! You have to punish me for troubling you so harshly!" I told her.

"Oh come on, brother... no need to punish you. I'm not angry or upset with what you've done. I was only bit shocked when you ejaculate your 'that' in my mouth. It was unexpected so I was not prepared for that. That's all... if you would have hinted me before that I would have been prepared for that." she explained me.

"No sister... I must get punishment... If you're not punishing me then I'll punish myself! I must please you some deferent way... I must give you some deferent joy to make up my fault."

"Hmmm... Now what deferent joy you want to give me?" She said curiously.

"well...," Thinking something I said, "Gentle romantic love... I'll shower on you some romantic love..."

"What's that? Sure it must be something from that sex education book... isn't it, brother?"

"Not really fully... I mean some from that book and some of my own thought!" I said.

"Leave it! Now I'm not going to do with you anything..." saying that my sister turned and lay on her stomach looked facing away from me.

"You don't have to, sister...," she was laying on her stomach so touching her ass I said to her, "You just lay back and relax. I'll do myself what needed to do..."

She didn't say anything laying there. I lay down beside her started caressing her body and said with gentle voice,

"Tell me, sister... should I start? Making gentle love to you... I'm sure you'll like it. I'm damn sure you must have not got this pleasure from Jiju."

I kept asking her and finally she said, "ok... ok... Do what you want to do..."

"Oh thanks, sister! I'm glad you allow me!" I said happily.

My sister was still fully naked lying on her stomach closing her eyes. Her face was away to her left hand side and I was lying on her right hand side. I got up and stand on my knees near her. Then keeping my both hands either side of her shoulder I bent down on her. Slowly I took my mouth near her ear. She sensed my breathing sound near her ear. She opened her eyes and look at me. She smiled and again closed her eyes. Slowly I touched her earlobe with my lips! Takign out my tongue I touched her earlobe and started slowly licking it.

My sister got tingling sensation to her earlobe and she wiggled her head smilingly. I kept probing her earlobe with my lips and tongue. I was kissing her earlobe, holding them sometimes between lips. Then licking it with tongue or playing with them. Sometimes I hold her earlobe in my teeth and mildly bite it. I was playing with her earlobe and she was lying quietly allowing me to do that. Initially she wasn't responding but slowly she started getting excited with that. Her breathing got faster and her body started shaking.

"Sister... You're very nice! I like you very much!" I murmured in her ear moving my tongue on her ear.

"I also like you, brother!" She replied with closed eyes.

"I'm very lucky to have sister like you... Who's doing anything for brother..."

"Ya... And I'm also lucky to have brother like you... who make his sister naked... and do something like to her..." she said mischievously.

"But you like that, don't you, sister?" I asked.

"Yes! That's why I'm continuing and allowing you to do this..."

"Oh sister... I love you! I love you very much!!"

Saying that I kept my lips on her chicks! I started kissing her face after. While kissing her I slowly got down and put my body weight on her. Even though now my half body was on her body weight of most of my body was still on my hands. While kissing her face I went to near her lips and kiss the edge of her lips. I started playing with side of her lips. I was kissing her lips, hold them with my lips, biting them gently with my teeth or licking them with my tongue. But I was able to do that only left side of her lips because she was keeping her head down to one side.

After I stopped playing with her lips and started kissing her towards her neck. I kept kissing her neck from left side towards her right side. When I reached to her right side, which was facing down she turned her head and brought her mouth to her right side... I continued kissing her from her neck to right side of her lips. Now I played with her right side of lips same like left side. I kiss them, lick them, hold them on lips and bite them with teeth.

After kissing my sister's right side face I got up and started kissing her right shoulder. I kept weight of my body on my hand but still pressing and sliding on her naked body. After kissing her shoulders alternatively I moved to her right hand. After kissing her right hand from shoulder to ankle I moved to her left hand and kiss it same like right hand. From moving left to right or right to left I was brushing my lips to her naked body, sometimes licking it with tongue.

Like that I kissed and licked both of my sister's shoulder, hands and whole naked back. All the time my sister was laying there enjoying my kissing, licking of her upper naked body. Sure she was getting excited with that! Her naked body was twitching and shaking with excitement! Sometimes she was shivering and her skin would get rough with excitement. She was moaning and gasping with mild sound.

After that I got up and went down to my sister's legs. I spread them enough to make room in between. Then I sat between her spread legs on my knees. I was sitting just below her knees and if I lean down my face would land on her ass chicks. I could see my naked sister's sexy body from bottom to up. Legs bit spread with two globe of her rounded ass, flat fair naked back and rounded shoulder. Her lovely face was down sideway with scattered black hair above her shoulder area. She was like goddess in her naked glory!

I observed my sister's nakedness for few minutes and bent down to kiss her rounded ass. I placed my lips on her left ass and kissed it gently... When my sister realized my lips on her ass she let go sigh of joy and relief! Slowly I started moving my lips on her soft rounded ass chick. I was kissing them as well as licking them with my tongue. I was tracing full roundness of her ass with my lips leaving my salvia trail on him.

After her left ass I moved to her right ass and kissed, licked it same like left ass. Initially I was kissing her ass without touching it. But after I placed my both hands on her both rounded ass and started caressing and kneading it. While kissing upper part of her ass I was kneading bottom part of it with my hand. Her fair ass chick started getting red with my kneading and squeezing. I was fully concentrating only both of her ass globes.

After playing sometimes with has ass I moved above her waste just beginning of her ass slit. I kissed there and licked there gently. I knew that part is very sensitive and kissing there sent shiver in my sister's naked body! While licking there I inserted point of my tongue in to the beginning of her ass slit. I pressed both of her ass chicks sideway and make the ass slit wider. Her ass slit was shining in the light and was tempting me to put my mouth in to that! Just below in the slit I could see my sister's blackish puckered ass hole! Below that I could see beginning of her pussy slit.

With hard and pointed tongue I started licking my sister's ass slit and started kneading her ass globe passionately. From top of her slit I moved down and brought my tongue on her puckered ass hole! Not even wildest dream I ever imagined that I will put my tongue on my sister's ass hole and actually would lick there. But here I was licking my sister's ass hole! Her body twitched with excitement when she realized that! She never said a word about that and allows me to continue doing that.

I kept kissing, licking my sister's ass slit and her ass hole with great joy and passion. It was giving me immense pleasure and excitement that my own body was shaking with happiness. My sister's body was also shaking and shivering with excitement. She was whimpering and moaning with excited sound. With that I was sensing that she like what I was doing and she wanted me to continue doing that.

After that I lay down completely on my stomach and kneading both of my sister's ass chicks I eagerly started sucking her ass slit. Putting my mouth on her ass slit, sticking my nose in it I raised my hand and kept on side of her both boobs. She was sleeping on her chest so her boobs were swelling out from side. I caressed them for a while and then inserted my hands below that. Since her weight was on her chest my hands were not going inside. Finally she raised little bit on her hand and allows me to insert my hand below her boobs. I hold my sister's soft but firm boobs and started pressing them eagerly.

It was the position, which I dreamed hundred times! My sister was lying naked on her stomach spreading her legs. I'm lying between her spread legs sucking her ass crack. My hands are above below her boobs and I'm pressing them passionately. I was sucking her ass crack, licking her ass hole. While coming down I used to take my tongue up to her pussy slit. I was doing that almost around 15 minutes.

Finally I stopped that and got up from my place. When I saw inner thighs of my sister where her pussy was touching to bed, I saw bed sheet was wet with her pussy juice. That confirmed that she was excited with what I was doing. I hold my sister's one leg and started moving her from her stomach to her back. She quietly turned and lay on her back. Her eyes were closed and I could see her flushed face. I could see her sexy naked boobs, her flat belly with rounded deep navel, wide waste area and sexy pussy with black public hair.

I went up and lay down beside her. Then I placed my lips on her forehead and kiss there lightly. Then I started kissing her forehead area moving to each of her eyebrow. Then I move down and kissed both of her closed eyes. Then I brought my lips on her nose and kissed there gently. After kissing both of her chicks I started kissing her whole face. I bite lightly on her chin sucking that area. I caressed my face on her face feeling softness of her chicks. Then finally I placed my lips on her full swollen lips.

I kiss lightly on my sister's eager lips and ran my tongue on it, licking and tasting. Then I inserted my tongue between her lips touching to her teeth. She kept her lips closed not opening it or responding to my kiss. I ran my tongue on her teeth and gum tasting it and licking salvia from it. Finally she couldn't hold back and opened her mouth. She touched her tongue to my tongue and after we brother-sister started having deep passionate French kissing!

The whole time when I was French kissing my sister I was running my hand on her naked body feeling each and every curve of her sexy body. I pressed her boobs and pinched her erect nipple. I caressed her flat belly inserting my fingers in her deep navel. I move my hand up and down on her thunder thighs. I moved my fingers on her wet juicy pussy and public hair. I move my fingers on my sister's naked body like magic stick! She was getting more and more excited with that. She was caressing my hair lovingly while kissing me.

Suddenly holding my head tightly she pressed my mouth and started kissing me passionately. I brought my hand on her boobs and started pressing, squeezing them eagerly. Intensity of our passionate kiss was getting high and our bodies were getting more excited. Leaving her boobs I embraced her holding tightly. She also holds tightly my neck and pulled me on her. I moved on her body and kept kissing her passionately. She spread her legs little bit allowing me to lay between them. My crotch area was below her pussy area and I was feeling heat of her hot pussy!

Long time we were kissing like that and embracing each other tightly. After I released her and slide down. She doesn't want to leave me but I slide down so she forced to leave me free. I Slide down and placed my mouth in the valley of my sister's both big rounded boobs. I kissed there and licked there with my tongue. Then I brought my mouth on her left boob. Taking my tongue out I move it circling areola of her boob. She shivered with excitement with that and skin of her areola got hard.

Then I started licking my sister's erect nipple. She was breathing heavily and because of that her chest was moving up and down. Her body was wiggling and she was pressing up her crotch area on my stomach. I was kissing her nipple, licking it with tongue and biting it with my teeth. Sometimes I was holding them only with my lips I was pressing them with that. While sucking her one nipple I was eagerly pressing her other boob. Alternately I was pressing, kissing, sucking her both boobs.

I do not want to leave my sister's lovely boobs but I had to move down for further action. So reluctantly I slide down further. I started kissing her whole stomach area. I licked her navel area and inserted my tongue deep inside... Her stomach was shaking with excitement and moving it up and down frantically. Then I moved down and planted kisses on her waste area. From waste I moved to her one thigh and started kissing there. From front thigh to her inner thigh I was kissing everywhere. From one leg to another I kissed and lick both of her legs.

Finally I moved towards my sister's only left out most intimated part! That's her hot and wet pussy! I raised both of her legs and moved back bending in the knees. I spread it so that her pussy area opened front of me like flower. I lay on my stomach and placed my mouth on my sister's eager pussy. First I kiss that whole pussy area with gentle care. After that I started licking it with my tongue passionately. I was licking from top of her clitoris to bottom of her ass hole. Because of that she got more excited and started moving her waste with light stroke.

Same time holding my head my sister was trying to press my mouth on her hot pussy. But hold tight my head I was not allowing her to press it on her pussy. I was teasing her with that keeping her unsatisfied. I was more concentrating on my own pleasure so I was licking her pussy lips and clitoris. I was sucking light her clit and probing it with pointed tongue. Sometimes I was inserting my tongue in her pussy slit licking inner part of it and tasting her pussy juice. But everything I was doing very lightly not giving her full pleasure.

Suddenly I stopped and got up from my place. I went up and lay beside my sister. She was enjoying my mouth shaking body with closed eyes. When she realized that I was no more licking her she opened her eyes and started looking at me with bog surprise on the face! I could clearly see disappointment in her eyes. I could see her eyes were red and full with wanton lust. I smiled realizing that I can excite my sister such level only kissing her body.