Sister's Dream Come True

Story Info
A story on becoming your sister's literal dream guy.
3.8k words
4.46
55.4k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,216 Followers

I stopped before entering the kitchen, wanting to throw my hands up in defeat. I'd showered, shaved, brushed my teeth, got dressed, and simply put she hadn't. The only progress she'd made was getting more shit out. Granted it was her house, but still! She had her lunch seemingly half packed on the counter. The items for her breakfast out but nothing in a state that could actually be called breakfast. Her black leggings were on the back of a chair, the blue top on the floor where it had fallen as she bustled about, and only as I entered did she pull the knit dress-like thing on. Because she saw my expression and it was the nearest item of 'clothing' on her. And not even really.

"Sorry, still running behind." She said after pulling it on over her black bra and underwear, which had been all she'd been wearing when I first woke up. "I'm not really used to anybody being here in the morning."

"You can see through that you know." I pointed out, it wasn't like wearing nothing but the knitted dress certainly needed the top and leggings she clearly planned on wearing to be decent.

"Right. Yup. Sorry, but..." Tapping what she'd been doing at the table, converting something on her phone to a pad of paper. "I gotta get this done quickly, then get my lunch packed, then breakfast, and... um, I think there was something else too."

"Alright." I turned to leave, especially as she bent back to transcribing what I assumed to be something for work. The black panties were thongs that nearly disappeared in her ample bottom, a butt that stretched that knitted whatever to its max. "I'll..."

"Come on, it's not that bad." She called me back, I stopped but didn't turn around. "I'm your sister, it shouldn't even register."

"It would be difficult to not register your butt right now." Getting her to twist around to see what I was talking about.

"Oh, yeah I grabbed the thongs this morning huh? Still. Stop perving for a minute and just come in and have breakfast." I couldn't really argue or it would only prove I was indeed perving on my sister, so I went in.

The problem was an hour ago I would have laughed at the idea of "perving" on my sister in anyway. Remembering my older sibling from us growing up she'd been nothing but a scrawny thing. Sure I knew she was cute in a nerdy sort of way, but cute didn't mean I was attracted to her. Thinking her cute wasn't perving!

Then I'd walked in on her in her bra and panties. It was like somebody had photoshopped one of the hottest actresses body with my sister's face. Marriage and a kid had really fleshed her out like she no doubt had prayed for all through high school. Her bra seemed packed with handful sized breasts. She had the swell of hips instead of just straight lines from ankles to armpits. And most of all she had a big devastatingly hot ass. I'd stared for fifteen seconds that first time before I even registered anything else.

The face was still the same shy girl next door face. Her almost too toothy smile, the big brown eyes, the naturally innocent expression. Dark brown hair colored with highlights of both blonde and red, pulled back into a braid type thing that she'd actually finished since I'd seen her this morning.

"Stop perving." Calling me out as I absently stared at her breasts across the table, as she continued to move information from electronic to paper. Mumbling an apology I took a few bites of cereal before my eyes wandered to her ass. The profile of it just visible as I sat at the table. The memory ripe in my brain, I couldn't believe how amazing it looked! "Your perving again." Standing up and planting a hand on her hip. Which made it super difficult not to drag my gaze over her body. She asked, "Did Matt put you up to this?"

"Your husband would put your brother up to..." I didn't want to admit it but it was already out there. "Ogling you, his wife and my sister?"

"Yeah," Laughing like that was classic Matt. "I was just telling him how fat I let myself get."

"You're not fat! Laura you freaking perfect!" Biting her bottom lip she smiled not seeming to notice that my blush felt like it was reaching my core after saying that.

Clearly not believing me she rolled her eyes, "Yeah, okay."

"I'm not going to go on about how hot you are now, because you're married. AND my sister. But... Laura you are hot." I couldn't help it, letting my eyes drag over what I could see through that blue knit which was almost sheer, so it was about everything. "Really really hot."

"Okay. Okay! I believe you." Giggling she cupped her breasts, not actually covering them but rubbing her nipples, which had gotten hard under my hungry gaze. My right eye twitched at this, at the adorable way she rolled her eyes and waved away the weirdness of this situation. "I just thought that..."

"That what?" I asked, going back to my cereal since she went back to her transcribing.

"Well, you and Matt were up late talking last night." She didn't see my eyebrow go up, we hadn't been up late talking, we'd been up late watching the game. Absently she mumbled. "I just thought maybe he told you about... my dreams."

"Your dreams?" Stopping myself from adding that that clearly implied more than one.

"What? Dreams? Oh god he did tell you about them! Oh my god I'm so embarrassed!" Not realizing she was the one who just mentioned them. Now it was her turn to blush, with what she was wearing I could see it was from forehead nearly to belly button. Standing up straight again, hiding her face in her hands so that I could ogle freely. "They were just dreams."

"One is just a dream. More than one is a fantasy." My ex-girlfriend had told me that when I'd mentioned a previous ex's name while sleeping, two nights running.

"Well, I mean it's not a fantasy. I've never... I've never done anal so why would I have a fantasy about you putting your dick in my butt?" Breathing a little too hard at the very idea. Still hiding behind her hands she tried to speak twice before getting it out. "I told him it really is just a coincidence that I bought that lube, I was thinking Matt and I could use it. I didn't even remember you were coming over for the week. I swear!" Pointing at her purse at the end of the table with her elbow. "I'm taking it back today, just to prove it."

"Lube?" Grabbing her purse, pulling it to me.

"What are you doing?" But it was obvious.

"Great Sensations personal lubricant." Teasing her by reading from the box. "First thing it says is 'This special formulation makes this lubricant superior to all others for anal play.'" She squeaked something, peeking through her hand with one eye as I opened up the box. The liquid in the salt and pepper shaker sized bottle a good finger width from the top. "I don't think you can return this, you've used it!"

"You can tell? Should I put some water in it or..."

"Just keep it, otherwise it would be gross returning a used product." Shaking my head, then a thought occurred to me. "If you just bought it, when did you use it?"

Whimpering, covering her eye up again but admitting. "Last night."

"By yourself?" Since the game had gone late and Matt had been nodding out by the end I doubted he went in there ready for sex.

"Yeah, a little, just to try it out."

"A dildo or just your fingers?"

"Do you really want to know?" Except she didn't give me a chance to answer. "God if I didn't have lube why would you think I have a dildo? It was just my fingers." I opened my mouth, she was peeking again because she cut me off. "And yes! I did finger my butthole."

"Did you like it?"

"I'm not telling you!" Even though that was basically admitting she had, so I called her out on it.

"You did! You lubed up that tight little butthole and you had a good time didn't you?"

"I didn't say that! I... God stop being such a pervert!" Her voice high and freaked out.

Another thought hit me, it was a doozy so I held it back. Except the way she was panting, her nipples hard against her black bra. Another few seconds and I couldn't help myself. "Did you think about me?"

"I... uh... A little, I mean that is the fantasy... DREAM!" Clarifying too late.

"What did I do in your fantasy?"

"Dream!"

"Fantasy. What do I usually do first in your dirty incest fantasy?" Squeaking she wanted to clarify 'dream', she didn't though.

"Took..." Another squeak, she turned around, clearly covering her face not enough for what she was going to admit. "You always take out your dick. I think because I saw you that one time." Long story short she'd walked in on me about to get a blow-job from her future sister-in-law in the church the morning of her wedding. "You just hold it in your hand, it's hard and SO big." My brain flicked out of the memory of that embarrassing situation, to the present. Did she just say I was 'so big'? "And sometimes you make me suck it." Her body moved ever so slightly, unconsciously miming how she'd sucked it in those dreams, I wished I could see her face. "Sometimes you just put it in me."

"Always in your ass?" A long moment before she nodded. Feeling like a shrink I implored. "Why do you think that is?"

"I don't know."

"I think you do."

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because... Because Matt said that if I ever cheat on him, it better be my asshole or he'd never forgive me. That... My pussy belongs to him." Her entire body shook with the admission. The whimpers she was making sounding like she was crying. "You know that! He told you last night!"

I didn't realize I was hard until I found myself rubbing at my cock through my pants, almost embarrassed. Except it was just my sister and me. Just us. No kid. No husband. Just my older sister who had been prancing around all morning in bra and underwear. My sister whose nipples had gone all erect in reaction to our talk. Who vividly remembered the two seconds she'd stepped into the wrong room at the wrong time. Or the right room at the right time to put an incest fantasy in her mind, that would pay off for me years later.

"I don't think..." She started as she heard me get up from the table. Trailing off as I turned her around, she resisted ever so slightly, but not enough, just enough to tell herself she did. She wasn't surprised that I had my pants undone, my cock out. She stared at it weakly. It wasn't until I pushed her down onto her knees that the smile blossomed on her face, nervous but excited. "Okay. Okay! I'll just suck you off. No anal! Please? It's so big Alex."

I didn't say anything, no promises. There it was again, 'so big' I was average but the way she looked at me told me I was big to her. Big compared to Matt. The only guy she'd ever had. Well until now. Stepping forward made her nod in excitement, holding myself by the base I did the insanest thing of my life. I put my dick into my sister's mouth. She let it rub against her lips, flicking her eyes up to me before dropping her jaw open. Our eyes locked as she enveloped me.

We both made noises of approval. Her mouth was wet and very warm, felt so good. Better yet she delighted at me being in her mouth, purring happily. It was more than just my cock she wanted. Slipping her hand up my shirt to feel my flat stomach. Back around to dip into my underwear, getting handfuls of my butt as sucked me. Bobbing her head with more and more delight each time she stirred up the slightest response from me.

"Is this good? You like me sucking you?" I could see it, building until she let what she really wanted to say. "You like your sister sucking you?"

"Yes I fucking do!" Pulling her hair did the trick, getting her to look up at me again, as well as making her brown eyes shine with lust.

Worth it even at the cost of ruining the only thing she'd fully accomplished this morning I dug my fingers into her hair, pulling it and forcing her head onto my dick. The way her eyes shone, she fucking loved it. I might have been happy to do as she'd suggested, just let her suck me. Except those eyes flicked to the bottle of lubrication I'd left on the table.

"No! I want it!" She begged, when I yanked her away with her hair, slapping my dick at her lips a few times before pulling it completely away.

"What happens next?" She glanced at the lubrication again, then up at me.

"You said you just wanted a blow-job."

"I didn't say anything." Realizing I wasn't lying made her happy, not sad. Worried but happy, she tried to hide it. "What happens next?"

"You stripe my clothes off me." Already rising I didn't have to instruct her at all, she stood there shivering.

I went for that ass first. Grabbing it while she whimpered and shivered. God it was even better to hold than to behold. Squeezing it roughly made her nod. I kissed her, she didn't respond right away which made me suddenly worry I'd done something wrong. It did feel very brother sister like at that moment. Then she squeaked and was practically tongue fucking my mouth as she frenched me. I sucked on her tongue, batted it with my own, pushing her panties down.

I couldn't get away from her to see anything. So I just kissed her back. Unsnapping the bra, pulling it out from under that dress thing, leaving that on. Wanting it on! We both did because she didn't try and take it off. Instead pulling MY shirt up over my head. Which broke the kiss, so we stepped back from each other admiring as I pushed my pants and underpants down to the floor. Kicking out of them.

She was so hot! If I didn't know that her and Matt had no extra money I would have thought she got breast implants. They weren't huge but they were big for her, for sure handfuls. Big dark areolas and fat nipples at their centers. The only hint she'd had a pregnancy was around her belly button, otherwise her stomach was mostly perfect. She'd always had long legs but instead of knobbly kneed ones her legs were luscious. Between them was a slightly fuzzy pussy, just a few long wispy hairs over top the pale pubic area and a darker mound. All of her pink treat was hidden but there was a thumb thick line of wetness that made my mouth water.

I wasn't gigantic or heavily muscled but she was staring at me like I was. I was a jogger not a weightlifter so I had a lean but still athletic build. Only a few inches taller than her, Laura had always been tall for a woman. My hair was dark brown like hers naturally was, my eyes brown. My six inch dick pointed towards the ceiling, I'd never felt as adequate as I did with her staring at me. I guessed she was probably thinking she didn't deserve the awe in my expression either.

"Sometimes you lick me." Sort of thrusting her pussy at me to indicate what I licked. I didn't lift her so much as guide her butt onto the table. Making sure to keep eye contact as I cupped her tits, sucking her nipple through the holes in the blue yarn. Earning cries of pleasure, nods, and her spreading her legs for me. She was ready for me when I got there, scooting around as I kissed my way down her belly, so the dress was out of the way. "Oh my god!"

The cry of anticipation turning to a groan of delight as my tongue made contact. It was clearly part of her fantasy that rarely happened, but she'd wanted a lot. I struggled with giving good head and just licking for my own fun. Her pussy tasted VERY good. The hairs soft, nuzzling into that gash was like going home. It was warm and lovely. The first few seconds I merely slurped up her quim, her arousal thick.

"Don't tell Matt, my pussy is supposed to be his remember." Feet stuck up in the air she held the back of my head, keeping me in the doubly taboo place. Not that I was leaving. She tasted so fucking good! I happily spent several minutes down there. I didn't let her come, she made it obvious she was close by all her moans and nods. Which I fucking loved! Instead of pulling away I took the back of her knees, pushing her back onto the table. "Alex! I... OH MY GOD!"

Leveraging her butt up off the tabletop I took a few seconds to admire the beautiful thing, before diving in. Drilling my tongue at her backdoor made her cry out loudest of all. Flattening out my tongue turned the cry of delighted surprise into a low guttural groan of approval. Unlike my ex my sister loved it when I spat on her for lube. Hitting her now very unclosed pussy, it rolled down to her asshole. I rubbed my thumb at the hole, the licking I'd given in, her experimenting last night, and her want of incestous anal play made it open right up. It didn't slip right in but it was way easier than the times I'd try this on girlfriends.

"Oooooh!" She moaned as she squirted the lubrication out over her pussy, which ran down to where I was working at her asshole. More came pouring down, got worked in, as she started touching herself. Feet held in the air, head up so she could watch me as best she could. "That feels so good brother!" Since my hands were coated in lube I easily swapped out my thumb for the longer pointer finger. Earning more nods. "You really gonna put that big dick in me?"

"I sure as hell am!" Taking another lick, finger inside her stretched anus before I stood up. "I really am gonna make your dirty incest fantasy come true."

"Yes!" She poured some more lubrication on herself, before and after I put the tip of me to her asshole.

Giving me a nod of permission that I didn't need as I was already pushing into her. Like my finger and unlike my past experiences her full willingness made all the difference. Sure the half bottle of lube helped but her asshole opened right up, took me all the way down. We both swore, staring at the fact that I was in her asshole, her fingers working on her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Once more we were insync, as she slipped two fingers inside herself, we could feel it through the thin membrane.

It was pretty straight forward from there. I rammed myself in and out of her at a steady but not fast pace, while she cried out. Clearly wanting to time her orgasm with mine she rubbed herself, but just to keep herself on the brink. Sometimes just cupping her hand over it, lavishing in the feel of my dick inside the wrong hole.

Her asshole was so tight, I loved the way it clung to me as I pulled out from her. Even better than that was her face the entire time. She tried to watch but it was too much for to long. Falling back and moaning to the ceiling, or staring at me with awe. Her lovely tits bouncing the entire time, the table rocking. Her purse fell off, my empty bowl and spoon followed as I pounded my sister's formerly virginate asshole.

"Brother! Alex! Oh god! Are you... Are you gonna cum?" Ever? Her tone implied, I nodded, gasping and short of breath. Mostly just overwhelmed with the perversion. "Please! I'm so close! I'm so close and I want to come with you!"

"Get ready!" I growled down at her, her vise tight asshole and sexy body doing their trick.

"YES! I'm ready! I've been ready for five years!" That long? Oh god I could have been fucking this asshole for that long?

"Fucking gonna cum in your asshole, but your gonna taste it too." I mean she was clearly all in on this so I wasn't surprised by her cry of approval at that idea. Holding her wrist and pushing her hand into herself with my palm I got us both off at once, timing it damn perfectly. "Come! Come you sexy dirty sister! COME!"

"I am! I am! So good! I am! So good!" All tortured bliss until she felt me erupt in her asshole, then her eyes really popped.

"One more in there! AHHH!" I gave her asshole a second shot, was really tempted for a third but pulled out. She slid down the edge of the table like she was liquid, locking eyes with me as she took me in her mouth. Groaning around my length I shot two more loads into her, this time her throat. She let me cover her face with the rest. "Oh fuck yes sister! Oh fuck that asshole and your mouth are so good!"

"The best?" Not teasing, eager to hear I was on the same page that her gleaming happy Brown eyes said she was.

Defluer
Defluer
1,216 Followers
12