Sister's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came and sat on the edge of bed looking to my sister. We remain quite for few minutes. She was lying on her right side, watching TV. Occasionally she would look at me, smile shyly and then look again to TV. I was waiting for her to get up and remove her cloths but she wasn't moving. Finally I said,

"Sister! Are you ready for that?"

"Ready for what, Brother?"

"Ready to show me how nak.... I mean how women looks without cloths."

"Yes! I'm ready, brother."

"Then show me, sister."

"How can I, brother?"

"What do you mean that, sister? Just now you got agreed."

"Yes! But dump head, how can I get naked front of my brother?"

"Oh! Sister, don't puzzle me. Tell me what you want to say clearly."

"I mean! Brother, how can I get naked front of you. I'm feeling shy to do that. If you want to see me naked then you have to do it yourself," saying that she smiled with bright face.

"You mean! I have to take off your cloths?" I got excited. My sister nodded her head with approval.

"Ok sister! If that's what you want then," saying that I moved forward and sat at her feet.

"No! Not me. That's what you want, brother."

"Ok! Ok! That's what I want. Now shall I start now, sister?"

"If you want to, brother,"

saying that she turned flat. Now she was lying middle of double bed on her back. I could see mischievous smile on her face.

I kept my both hand on my sister's feet above her nightgown. Slowly I started sliding it up. It was stuck under her leg so she raised her knee a bit and I slide her gown past her knees. I got up and sat near her waist.

All the time when I was sliding my sister's gown, she kept her eyes closed. I asked her,

"Sister! Why are you keeping your eyes closed?"

"because! I'm not Shameless like you, brother!" my sister replied, still closing her eyes.

"what do you mean, sister?"

"I mean! How can I see that? my own little brother is making me naked. I feel ashamed."

"oh sister! If that's the case then I don't want to see anything. I don't want you to be ashamed," saying that I pulled my hands back.

My sister opened her eyes and looked at me. and said,

"its ok, brother! I'm not actually feeling ashamed but its just embarrass feeling that my brother is seeing me naked," saying that she laughed, "Don't get upset with that. I don't mean to upset you. carry on, brother!"

I put my hands again on my sister's gown, above her knees and she closed her eyes again. I slide it up past her thighs. I was sliding it up spreading my hands on her thighs purposely so that I can get good feeling of my sister's smooth thighs. I gathered her gown about her waist.

Now! My sister got exposed from waist to down for me. I quickly observed her. I can see her milky fare thighs, her crotch area. She was wearing dark blue colour panties. Panties were stuck between her pussy lips bit. I could clearly see her puffy pussy lips bulging out through her panties. I would have loved to observe her like that forever but I knew that isn't my main goal.

I tried to slide my sister gown above her waist but it was stuck under her buttock. So I just said 'sister' and she got hint. My sister raised her buttock and quickly I slide her gown up from under her buttock. I slide it passed her navel and stomach.

Now if I have to take rest of my sister's gown off, I have to get her up in sitting position. She must have realised that. still closing her eyes, with mischievous smile, she raised her hands pointing them towards me. I got a hint and hold her hands and pulled her up. She got in sitting position now.

I grabbed the gown from both sides and pulled up above my sister's breast. She raised her hands and I removed gown completely from her body and thrown on bed corner. I pushed her and she lay again on her back, still closing her eyes.

Now! My sister was half naked front of me, wearing only her bra/panties. She was wearing black colour bra. On her fare skin, that black bra and dark blue panties were looking very sexy. I was observing her bra clad breast and panty covered crotch area long time.

"what happened? why are you taking so long?" my sister asked me with her closed eyes.

"nothing, sister! Just observing you in these undergarments. You look so sexy in those black bra and dark blue panties."

"I think you're more interested in to look what is under them, brother. Don't you?"

"yes! Certainly, sister!"

"then what are you waiting for, brother? Just remove them and satisfy your curiosity," saying that my sister turned and lay on her stomach, giving me full view of her backside.

She was looking even sexier from back than front. I could see her full milky white back exposed with only 3 thin strips of her bra, one horizontal and two vertical coming from her shoulder to top of horizontal Strip. That bra must be too tight as her skin was bulging out from side of bra strip. Bottom I could see my sister's full rounded ass chicks clad in her panties. Her backs of thighs were looking full and firm.

I placed my hands on my sister's bra hook on her back. As my finger touched her skin her body got shocked. I inserted my four fingers in her bra strip from either side of hook and tried to open it. Bra was too tight that I found difficulty to open it. Some how I managed to open and bra strip fall both sides of my sister's back.

Again I got up and sat back at bottom of my sister's leg. I inserted my fingers in waistband of her panties from her sides and started pulling it down. As I pulled it down, gradually, her full rounded ass exposed for me. Wow! What a lovely ass chicks my sister has got! I slide her panties down further passing her thighs and removed it from her legs.

Now! My sister was lying on her stomach, fully naked, front of me. I took her panties making its right side up and observed it. Immediately I noticed one wet spot on front of her panties. I was sure that wet spot wasn't there when I first observed her panties. At first I thought my sister peed in it but when I touched that area, I felt it bit sticky. Suddenly I realised, that is my sister's pussy juice! I knew when women get excited they produce this pussy juice.

That means! My sister is excited! She got excited as her own brother was making her naked. If that's the real case then I thought its very easy to get her to do what I want. I mean! I can make her agree to have sex with me.

Slowly I turned my sister from her stomach to her back and her frontal view was opened for me. she was still shutting her eyes. as I turned her she covered her pussy with her one hand and put her other hand cross on her breast. Still! Her breast were covered with loose black bra.

I hold strip of my sister's bra on her shoulder and pulled it. She raised her hand, which was on her breast and I removed her bra and thrown aside. She again covered her naked breast with cross hand. I removed her hand to take look but again she covered that. This happened 2/3 times and finally she gave up covering her breast and place her other hand also on her pussy.

I can see now my sister full rounded breast clearly. It has sag little bit but still it seems like firm. I could see big dark brown areola with fat nipple on top of that. nipple was erect! Like pencil eraser!

I was sure now that my sister was excited. Who wouldn't? getting naked front of any guy, be it brother or anybody, sure would make anyone excited. I thought that as a good sign for my planning.

Now I turned to my sister's crotch area, which she was covering with her hands. I tried to remove it from there but she kept it firmly over there. Finally I said to her,

"oh sister, come on! Let me see that main spot. I'm dying to see that part of women."

My sister didn't say anything but nodded her head to 'no', with teasing smile on face and closed eyes. I pleaded her few more times and forcedly removed her hands from her pussy. This time she didn't put it back and remain silent.

As I look up and down my sister's naked body automatically word came from my mouth,

"wow! Beautiful!"

"Shameless Animal!" My sister said with mock anger, "don't you feel embarrassed watching your own sister naked?"

"why should I, sister?" I said laughingly, "if you don't embarrassed laying naked front of your brother then why would your brother feel embarrass to look your nakedness?"

"youuuuu... Bastard!" saying that my sister turned on her stomach.

Quickly I turned her again on her back saying, "sorry! Sorry! Sister! I was just joking."

My sister remain lay as it is now. I again started observing her nakedness. Again I said,

"you're beautiful, sister! why don't you open your eyes, sister? anyway you are already naked front of me."

"yes! But I told you brother, I feel embarrassed knowing that my brother is watching me naked. Besides! If I open my eyes and look at you, you would probably feel embarrass to watch my nakedness freely. That's why I closed my eyes, So that I feel like nobody watching me. like the Cat's story, who's drinking milk closing eyes and thinking that nobody watching her..." saying that my sister laughed.

"thanks, sister!" I said to my sister, "I know! no sister in this world would get naked front of their brother on their request. But you did that. only for me! and I'm grateful to you for that. thanks!"

"oh brother! You are so sweet! I'm glad that I made you happy. Today you have given me so much joy and some how I'm making it up with that. take your time and satisfy your curiosity. you can watch my nakedness freely now."

Saying that my sister got relaxed. She kept her one hand above her head and spread her legs little bit making room between her thighs. She was closing her eyes and her face became red, may be due to excitement or embarrassment. Her nipple became more erect now. Areola around nipple became hard. her breast were moving up and down as She was breathing heavily.

Her flat stomach was beautiful with deep navel. As I looked between her open legs, I became very hard! She had black hair just above her pussy. From where I was, I could see her pussy slit with her clit protruding out little bit. her thighs were full. Her long slender legs were sexy.

My sister was looking Goddess, Laying naked there! I don't know how long I was watching her up and down and drinking her nakedness with my eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED...