Sisters Forever Ch. 02

Story Info
A Hot date with my financee and her Bull gets even hotter.
2.5k words
57.7k
20
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginita
Ginita
19 Followers

It makes no difference if a man is a stallion blessing to women or a conversely if his cock resembles little more than a clitoris. He will know every detail of his cock intimately. Every vein, bump, mark, ridge, dimension and pleasurable sensation is a fascination to him and he is intimately connected to all knowledge of his cock.

With this in mind I must tell you that when you come into contact with another mans cock for the first time you cannot help noticing and comparing it to your own. That first time I felt Bill, in the car, and then I saw it looking at me through its enormous slit eye, I was in awe of it. It is simply so much bigger and impressive than I could imagine. It has lips! The hole where his cum shoots out is large and has lips that actually match the lips on my face.

I am blessed with rather prominent, in a nice kind of way, lips. They get sunburnt easily but apart from that I find them very good for kissing. I have always loved kissing and now I love sucking. My lips are perfectly shaped like the lips of a vagina. Bill insists I wear lipstick as it further enhances the appearance of a my mouth being a second vagina for his pleasure.

Bill had unlocked the house and the others joined us in his living room. They were obviously as imtimately acquainted as I could have imagined. Her hair was rustled and her blouse was no longer fitting perfectly as one boob was clearly almost popping out of her corset top.

They sat down on the sofa together as Bill called me and directed me to a bathroom I had requested earlier. Once inside I removed my coat, jeans and shoes and quickly straightened myself out, applied a little simple makeup as I had been instructed to do, put on my heels and skirt and the cute little wig and joined the party. Bill was seated in the living room on a large cushioned chair and the others were on the sofa deeply distracted by their own passion. Her hand was vigorous rubbing a sizable bulge in his pants as they kissed deeply.

Bill looked up at me. "Arrr thats much better. You really suit a skirt" he said as he rubbed the obvious tension in his pants.

"Thank you. I feel nice and comfortable. I don't think mens jeans suit me. Skirts make me feel sexy".

He reached out and hooked his hand around my the back of my knee gently pulling me closer to his chair before directing me to turn around slowly.

"Let's see what we have here....hmmm nice arse. Stop! That's it, just let me have a look at your cunt. Lift your left leg in the air a little – you can hold my shoulder if you like. Bend over so I see your pussy. Good girl. You look very welcoming down there. You're such a pussy boy Ginita. It will be great fun fucking you"

In the background I clearly heard a familiar woman's voice as she giggled at my plight.

Robert, how are you two getting along?"

My financee look up at me. I shivered as she looked straight at me. "Bill darling, I knew Ginita would be perfect for you from the moment we met online. He is such a soft sweet heart. He has a little bit of man mixed with the desires of a woman and we are all going to have a lot of fun with himmy I think. I can't wait to see you plug that big cock of yours deep into that fat sissy ass. Then he will be totally over the charade of being a man. I will get my sweet lesbian husband and you get another gorgeous cock sucking lady boy to serve you. Of course Robert darling gets whatever he wants as ever.....hmmmm darling".

I felt Bills big hands groping my buttocks, testing their suppleness. I expected the slap of his hand as he experimented with his control over me, but all I could think of was her words rebounding around in my brain.

I focused on her again. "Don't you love me? Was this all a trick?" I stuttered.

"No darling. I love you.. You are perfect for me. A sister and a husband. I have a lover...well a few as it happens. But I want a special someone and I have for many years, and then you appeared and you just fitted me and my peculiar needs in every sense. Do you feel the same?"

"Yes", that simple word, embodying trust, respect, belief and joy, tumbled from my lips. She was right. I was loving it and loving her and she doing the same with me.

"OK you two, we might let you cuddle up and share some pillow talk later but now you have other priorities to attend to." said Robert.

Bill twirled me around and I almost fell as I still had one foot off the ground from when he had been making me part of legs for an improved view of my bottom. Quckly he reached out and caught me around my hips just as I was plunging headfirst towards the coffe table covered with drinks. His strong hands held me and gently pulled down towards him.

He kissed me on my tummy and said "She'll do me very nicely".

With that he firmly righted me and with a gentle push sent me on my way towards the kitchen. I was just about to turn to face him when he sat back and shoke an empty beer can in my direction. "Get me a beer from the fridge Ginita and make sure your guests are OK as well".

"Two glasses of champagne babe", I heard my financee say.

I trotted off dutifully on my task as a good hostess.

As I was pouring the bubbles, Bill joined me in the kitchen. His hands rested on my hips and I felt his big stiff thing pressing against the cleft of my butt cheeks.

"Serve the wine then bring my beer up to my bedroom"'.

I felt his hand squeeze my ass and then he was gone.

I delivered the drinks. She didn't even look up as she sucked rigorously on the handsome length of Roberts dark cock. I recognised his big balls and the dark shaft immediately from the photos she had shown me.

She needed a big cock and that was what she was getting tonight. They did look hot together.

I made my way up to Bills room. It was large but untidy. He really needed a womans touch I guess.

Bill was in a small alcove off to the side of the main room. There were files and a computer there and he was doing something with the PC.

"Put the drink over there"

I placed it on the beside table.

There were lubricant and condoms on the table.

He came over and held me again from behind. "You are so ripe for fucking – I can feel your pussy-ness wanting it".

He was only wearing boxers and the strain of them under the pressure of his lust compelled me to release tension. It felt so good to be in contact with that huge throbbing member again.

He is not a tall man and so his cock appears even bigger in relation to his overall height. However he is built solid and on top of that he carries a cute beer belly.

I must tell you more about his cock. Remember I was telling you before about how we cannot help comparing others to our own? And that we come to know our cocks imtimately? Well I know Bills cock intimately now. How it smells on me and how it feels in my hand in the morning just before it hardens into a morning glory. I know which side it hangs in his trousers. I know how it must be sucked and for how long and how to worship it so that Bill recognises my submissiveness and rewards me as a woman. I know his cock so well now and I love to serve it and be rewarded by its touch and the sight of it.

The head is large and sort of wrinkly when it is soft but when he is turned on...oh my god...it expands into a big tight throbbing purple red battering ram. It points up in a curve to ten oçlock with the eye of the head appearing as a huge eye or the lips of a beautiful alien sightless beast. I don't lie!

I thought I had reasonable sized balls but Bill is a "Bull" in every sense of the word. If he wears one of those S&M harnesses, it looks right on him. He is butch through and through.

The thick shaft is covered in veins and ridges. It is a light brown colour as if it is permanantly suntanned. It is the cock of an ancient heathen god. I cannot get my hand around it soft let alone hard and even today I struggle to get much more than the head in my mouth.

Now, as I was saying, Bill was checking me out from behind again. "Get on the bed in a doggy position".

I mounted the bed and did my best to comply. He got me positioned parallel to the side of the bed. "Now, lets check this bitch out for breeding purposes"

His large hands stroked and gropped my body . He squeezed my thighs and my calves . He spread my buttocks wide apart and lavished lubricant across the region from my scrotum to the top of my ass cleft. He rubbed his finger and then his knuckle into my rosebud ass. So far this was heaven. I could be a woman every weekend if this was all there was to it I thought to myself.

His other hand felt my chest – mostly soft as I don't work out these days. "I like a bitch with tits. Yours go nicely with your big girl ass". I think that meant he liked me.

"Arrrrrrr!". I let out a small scream. His finger had suddenly plunged deeper into my anus

and it stayed there."You'll get used to it, just relax and accept it. You can even push out your ass to welcome me in. That's the girl...now you're liking it". He was right. The pain quickly subsided and I was left with an unanswered itch inside my lubricated bottom that needed to be touched again and again.

He eased another finger in to me and I looked over my shoulder, catching a flash of his thick erect cock pointing straight at my cunt. His aim was clear – he would stretch me just enough to insert the very end of his engorged knob and then I would have no choice but to accept his complete masculine dominance of me. The fact was, I couldn't wait. His cock was even sexier than any I had fantasized about. Bill continued to go about his business of stretching my hole for his horny girth.

Meanwhile I could clearly hear my financee receiving the kind fuck that every girl dreams of. I had no doubt she would remove the condom and allow Roberts virile sperm to be deposited inside her pussy to make its way towards her unfertilised egg. If she gave birth to a boy, it would almost certainly carry a heavenly dark cock like his stud father. I smiled to myself and for a moment imagined being embarressed at the superior size and virility of that young man growing up in our house.

I was shaken from my eavesdropping on her orgasm by the head of Bills hot penis and heavy balls being wiped across my face. I willingly opened my mouth – knowing that he wanted to see how much I enjoyed his cock in my face before he took ownership of my ass compeltely.

I looked up at his face, he was unsmiling and deliberate – stern and totally in control of me as his right hand continued to tickled my ass...well now it was a cunt – no doubt of that, and his left hand rested on my back of my head he once again guided my open mouth to accept his massive meat. Of course I could only take his big mushroom headed knob. It made my jaw click open with its sheer width. I looked down along its veiny shaft, appearing like a bridge - linking his stomach on top and his bull balls below to the gaping hole of my mouth Soon that shaft would be held tight within my cunt.

Just at that moment my financee appeared with Robert. Bills removed his cock from my mouth and turned around. "Hello you two. I hear you've been having some fun in there".

"Oh yeah, she's a fine fuck, this one – her pussy is so nice and tight and you could tell she needed it badly, didn't you, you sweet little cockslut!".

"Definitely", she said Änd it is so nice to have a real man's cock inside me again! I have been dying for a real fuck".

She looked at me. "And now its your turn darling. After this you wont even blink at other women other than to check out what they are wearing...hee hee...you will be such a woman. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you are begging for Bill as soon as we get home. Perhaps you can ask Bill to fuck you regularly – if he will have you"

"Oh that would be lovely", I heard myself say, as Bills great member continued to throb just centimetres away from my face. "I'm already loving his cock and the way he handles me".

"Come on Bill, fuck the sissy bitch now and I'll do this one right next to you". Robert gestured towards the other side of the bed. She calmly mounted the bed and assumed the same position beside me. I looked at her and she at me and we kissed. A long sweet deep kiss like two hungry whores keen to show our men just how horny we could be under their control. At that moment I felt Bills hands tickling my cunt, and then a warm glowing pressure of his cock pressing into my virgin hole...no pain....I pushed against its advance and strangely the muscles of my anus seemed to weakly surrender to his onslaught. For a moment there was pain but he stopped moving...I breathed a breathe of air and then he pushed again and the pain was replaced by a feeling like hot water being poured into me as his cock plunged deeper and wider into a part of me never before discovered by man or beast. It was heaven and it just seemed to get better and better the deeper it went.

"Oh.....Oh...yesssssssssssssss", I heard myself say as my eyes watered and my mouth opened.

"You are a lady now Ginita", my financee said.

Ginita
Ginita
19 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Can't type much, need to clean the keyboard.

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyabout 13 years ago
Nice

I hope (s)he's walking funny and gingerly in the morning - as it should be.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sisters Forever Previous Part

Similar Stories

The Babysitter Babysitter guy becomes babysitter girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
I Am My Daughter's Bitch Daughter turns her father into a kinky cock loving slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Willingly Cuckolded for Love A happily married couple both submit to her Dom ex-lover.in Fetish
Feminized By My Mother Ch. 01 Shemale mother makes son a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories