Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Threesome flourishes and Ally wants to join too
10k words
4.72
86.2k
61

Part 2 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to German Dragon for his editing expertise and suggestions on all the chapters. The errors that remain are mine. Comments and votes are encouraged.

Chapter 2 – Sisters, Friends and Lovers
The threesome flourishes and now Ally wants to join

I woke up with Fran draped across part of my body, her tuft of pubic hair rubbing against my thigh as she slept. I could hear my shower running, and deduced that Sheila had already gotten up while I slept.

As I moved to get up, Fran woke slightly. I kissed her forehead and said, "Baby, you were so good last night. You're a keeper."

She nodded and mumbled, "You too. I love you."

I had not used the "L" word with either of the sisters, nor for that matter with any date I'd ever had. I'd been taught to be exceptionally careful in using the word "Love" because it could be so emotive and misinterpreted by a woman. Would she treat it the same way that you might say 'I love going to the movies' or would she take it to mean a lifetime commitment?

As I stumbled into the bathroom I wondered how to respond to Sheila ... or Fran, for that matter ... about using the word love. I knew I liked both of them a lot, and I'd even told their father that when we'd talked. I had told myself I loved them, but did I? I had to pause and think about what the Like-to-Love spectrum looked like. When did you stop liking someone and start loving them? What would I feel and how would it feel different?

I splashed some water on my face. Love carried with it a greater commitment than I would make freely and without reservation. I figured out I'd feel compassionate, tolerant, and supportive of the 'other,' plus I'd want to share my life and happiness with them. I recalled some poem about doubling our happiness and halving our pain. I would want to hold and be held by them, to make love with them in ways I would never tire of, plus we'd build interesting and varied lives together.

I nicked my chin with the razor in the usual place, a small bolt of pain racing to my brain. Blood started to seep from the cut. To take my mind off the small rivulet of blood running down my neck and dripping into the sink, I went back to thinking about how I felt about Sheila and Fran. The term 'respect' came to mind. I respected both of them.

I thought how actions speak louder than words. I hoped my actions spoke of love and all the other things that had raced through my head, and of nothing bad as they saw it.

The shower water went off and Sheila pulled the shower curtain back, now displaying her nude body in all its splendor. Seeing me, she broke into a broad smile as she reached for a towel.

"I thought I heard someone come in here."

"You're beautiful."

"You're biased. Any nude female standing in your tub would be beautiful to you, particularly after the way our night ended." Her voice had a lilt and happiness to it.

"Well, maybe, but you're still beautiful." I wiped the residual shaving cream and blood away with a Kleenex, went to Sheila and waited for her to stop drying herself so I could kiss her.

After a brief kiss, she said, "You're bleeding."

"It'll probably stop in the shower. Give me a couple of minutes and I'll fix breakfast for the three of us." I moved to the shower, and enjoyed lathering up, rinsing, and getting out, all in less than sixty seconds.

Sheila was gone. I found her in the living room getting back into the clothes she'd had on the previous night before we got overtly amorous. I went to the bedroom and slipped into a t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers. As I left the room, I leaned over and kissed Fran on the cheek. I whispered to her, "Shower is free. Clean towel on the rack. Breakfast will be ready soon."

She emitted a small groan and stretched her fabulous naked body. I couldn't resist copping a feel, so I ran my hand from her thigh, across her flat stomach, and up to her breasts. I could feel her nipples harden from just that slight touch. My stroking Fran resulted in an every larger stretch and purr from the stunning woman.

I resisted anything further, but left the bedroom with an erection.

As I came into the living room, Sheila plastered her body against mine and we shared a really passionate kiss. As we finished she said, "Yummy. Kissing you is yummy. Making love to you is yummiest. Thank you for last night."

"Thank you? I thankyou for last night. It was wonderful. You gave your all to me and I am beyond grateful, I am ecstatic and joyful over the event. I ... I'm speechless to describe how I felt and how I feel. I want to eat you all up over and over ... Fran too."

I watched to see if Sheila would bristle when I mentioned her sister's name, but she didn't raise a tic.

As I puttered in the kitchen, I asked, "Cereal, eggs, bacon, toast; what's your pleasure? What does Fran like?"

Sheila said, "Let me help you do scrambled eggs and bacon. You do the toast and coffee. Do you have jelly?"

The next ten minutes were spent in domestic chores to prepare the breakfast. Fran appeared wearing one of my t-shirts and nothing else just as the three plates got carried to the table.

Fran said, "Thanks. I'll help with clean up. Sorry I was so dead to the world when you both got up. Last night was sort of rough on me. I went through quite a range of emotions, plus some people kept me up a good part of the night fucking, or was it fucking people kept me up all night? Either way, I didn't get all my beauty sleep."

I said, "I apologize again. I don't want any bad feelings to trouble you two, least of all feelings that I create by something I do or say."

Sheila replied, "Oh, I know that now, but seeing you were Fran's mystery man sent a shock wave through me ... and then to end up making love with you in such a special way just was wonderful."

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "I guess we should talk about where we go from here."

Fran and Sheila nodded.

I speculated, "I gathered from a few of the scenes I took in last night that the two of you have been intimate with each other before, right?"

Fran nodded, "Since we were fifteen. We experimented then, and liked the result so we continued. We don't do it too often, but I love our physical contact and the pleasure we bring each other. We're very close." She paused, "Last night, however, was the first time I'd ever gone down on her after she had cum in her pussy."

Sheila said, "More than what you saw, we love each other." She reached across and stroked Fran's hand. "Sure we get pissed off at each other, but underneath the day to day crap that might bother us, we have a base of love. We share nothing genetically because we came from different marriages, so it really is sapphic love."

Fran jumped in, "But we really love men. Don't think we're hard-over lesbians or man haters. Far from it. We've always liked guys and dated and tried to build special relationships. You're the first man who knows about our feelings for each other, and that ... I guess we're going to share. Ally doesn't know any of this stuff about us."

I asked, "Do you want to share or is this going to damage the relationship the two of you have? I don't want to see that happen. I'd never forgive myself if I caused a rift between you two."

Fran said, "I think this is a grand experiment that we started last night. I'd like to see where we go from here."

Sheila nodded.

"I have a rather bold proposal for the two of you." I watched to be sure I had their undivided attention. "Why don't you both move in with me? This place is bigger than either of your apartments, and living together would put this threesome to a test."

"A test?"

I said, "Well, we proved our sexual compatibility last night, but how do we do sharing living space together, or household chores, or me? How do we react to the way we are when we're not on a date, when we're less glamorous than at our best? We'd start to form an identity as a triad, and we could see how people respond to that and whether we want to tolerate that for a longer time period. If we argue, we'll be here face to face, and have to deal with the issue in a constructive way instead of not answering the telephone; we'd build communication skills. We'd have to share things we wouldn't think about, for instance who gets control of the TV remote or incoming mail or what not?"

Sheila said with a laugh, "If we get more serious with each other, living together means that there isn't much of a jump to a marriage or any of the traditions that go with it. I mean what would the proposal look like, and to whom, both of us?"

I said in an equal tone, "I just did propose. I'd stop all other dating and concentrate on my relationship with each of you – with both of you – maybe forever. If it's not working for one of us, I think we'll all know because we'll be so close to each other. We'll feel each other's subtle vibes. We won't be able to hide in this place. Maybe we build in certain decision points where we have to vote to continue or break apart for some reason, but we do it then with less hurt or resentment. For instance, if we start today, we sit like this in two weeks and again a month from today and say where we are, what we're feeling, and whether we want to continue. We do it again a month after that, and so on."

"So we'd keep our apartments for a while?"

"At least for a couple of months to see where we are and whether we can stand each other," I posited.

Sheila turned to her sister and said, "What will Mom and Dad say, or Allison?"

Fran grimaced briefly. "Well, they did sort of encourage us to keep dating, although I think they were figuring Steve would decide to get serious with one of us after a while. On the other hand, maybe we just don't tell them."

Sheila spoke, "No, I think they should know. We're almost thirty, so it's not like we're not thinking this through, right? We just explain that we're experimenting."

Fran said with a hint of sarcasm, "Yeah, experimenting with our emotions and sexuality."

I added, "Well, I would hope we don't have to share our sex life with them."

Sheila said, "Sooner or later, one or both of us will have to say a few words about some of what goes on in the bedroom to our Mom. She won't let that topic pass unaddressed."

"How will you tell her about your own sexual interactions?"

Fran burst out laughing. "Good question. I have no idea, but we'll have to think about that. In fact, I want to think about all of this for at least a few hours. Can we make the decision over dinner instead of breakfast when I'm still clouded over by the great sex we had last night."

"Sure."

"And after the great sex we're going to have right now?" Sheila speculated.

Three smiles broke out around the table. After dumping the dishes in the sink to soak, we went back to the bedroom.

* * * * *

Sex in the daytime is completely different from sex at night. At night there is some mystery in the dim lighting, romance in the candles that dot the bedroom, and increased passion knowing you'll end up cuddled up with someone you love after mind-blowing sex. The body fluids can be ignored until the following morning, even enjoyed as you fade to sleep and blissful dreams.

In the daytime, even with a blind drawn, the light is more revealing and more conducive to playing and taking it slow, particularly on a Sunday late morning into early afternoon. This time around the sisters were more engaged, and we were more of a sexual threesome than the night before when I was the focal point. I think we were all aware of each other more, and the effect each of our actions had – the responses, the jerks and twists and writhing and facial looks of joy. We were more handsy and oral.

Many orgasms later, I held the two girls to my naked body and we panted our way back to earth after a blissful celestial journey.

Sheila said, "This feels so comfortable, and so right."

Fran agreed, adding, "This is the first time I ever had sex in the daytime. Wow, and Steve, you give the nicest climaxes to a girl." She kissed my chest.

Sheila said, "There is one thing that bothers me though."

"What's that?" Fran and I asked in unison and in worried tones.

"I'm on the wet spot."

We adjusted position, and then started a second round of showers. It would have been romantic to shower with each of the girls, however, my shower runs into a tub, there is little water flow, and only one person can get wet at a time. Realism prevailed.

In the afternoon, we went to the girl's apartments so they could change into casual clothes and then walked down to the waterfront and prowled into some of the boutique stores doing early Christmas shopping despite the fact that the holiday was five months away. We held hands. We held each other. We smooched back and forth without caring if people saw me kissing two women. We were giddy. We were in love.

We stopped on the way home and picked up Chinese takeout dinners. We gathered around my kitchen table again, and started our meal.

I turned to Fran, "So what did you think about the past twenty-four hours?"

She smiled. "Well, we could have foregone the drama when we all discovered we were dating each other. That said, you need a bigger bed, a better shower, and a place we can do laundry inside the apartment. If we keep this up we're going to have soiled sheets every day for a while."

Sheila joined in, "I've been thinking too. My epiphany this afternoon involved the word commitment. By moving in with Steve, we're talking about trying on our commitment to one another. Now, Fran and I are committed because we were raised together, so really what we're trying, in parallel, is our commitment to Steve and his commitment to each of us. We each have needs that are different, and we commit to each other to help meet those needs – both the feminine needs we sisters will have and Steve's male needs. When we live together with commitment that means we start to consult each other about our schedules, our careers, our other friends and when we see them, and other choices we make, even as simple as which takeout food to bring home."

Fran and I were nodding as Sheila talked.

Sheila continued, "Steve, this morning I said I love you, but you didn't reply in kind. I don't know what to make of that. For me, living together is a commitment to unconditional love. You'd never say, 'I'll love you if ...' You just love me the way I am, warts and all. This doesn't mean we won't nudge each other to be better people in every way we can, but I want those nudges to be seen as the result of my love for each of you and not as me being a nag over petty things."

I wanted to explain my thoughts about love that morning, but Sheila held her hand up.

She went on, "I have spent most of my life with Fran, and all added together about a hundred hours with you Steve. In that time you have become my favoritest man in the world. Right now I don't need the words, I want the actions from each of you that signal that you love me. The words can come later. My vote is that, yes, we move in together."

I saw a tear in the corner of her eye. I got up and knelt by her chair and hugged her. I kissed away the tear.

Fran said softly, "You two are so beautiful together."

I held my arm out. Fran got up and knelt beside me and we did a group hug. After a few seconds, Fran said, "I vote to be with you guys. I can't imagine a more happy situation than to live together. I buy into everything my sister just said."

The rest of dinner addressed the logistics of moving two women with full closets into my small apartment. We solved the immediate problem by me removing my winter clothing, some seldom used sports equipment, and piling it up in a corner of the living room. We figured we'd store that at one of girls' apartments as a temporary measure.

After dinner, we drove to each girl's apartment, dropped my stuff off at Sheila's, and picked up enough clothes and cosmetics to last a few days. I left it to Fran and Sheila as to how they wanted to divvy up the remaining space in the apartment between them. I was curious about how they'd work it out. Almost immediately there was a need for more shelf space in the bathroom and table space for makeup. We started a list of things to get.

I suggested that one or both of them call their parents and explain our new arrangement. About eight-thirty that evening the pair called home. I listened intently to the one side of the conversation. Fran did most of the talking on our end, although after the initial explanation there were long silences when I figured she/they were getting told something her parents felt were important.

The call lasted a half hour. I wondered whether we'd have to take everything back to each other's apartments by the time the call ended. After the ended the call, I looked expectantly at them.

Fran spoke first, "Well, we have been well instructed in the art of living together and the meme of monogamy. They understand that we don't agree, but they accepted our arrangement – Mom more than Dad. I think she actually got off on the whole idea. Dad was a little worried about his darling daughters being seduced by the Big Bad Wolf, although he did say that he liked you Steve."

Sheila added, "I think they were shocked at first at the idea of the three of us living together. As the call went on, I think they mellowed more to the idea. Really, there wasn't much said that they would have said to either one of us if we were moving in with someone. The triad thing only got mentioned a couple of times. I thought that after last night they might have expected something like this as a fallout."

I asked, "So, will I ever be able to face them again, or will they have the shotgun out?"

"Oh, you are more than welcome there. Mom emphasized at the end that we should all come down on Tuesday night like you'd planned with Sheila. She promised a good pot roast. Oh, one other thing, they have an unused king-size bed and frame that we could have if we can get it down here from Dillon."

I thought about how I'd have to ask the landlord if he could use his queen-size bed in another unit.

We straightened up the kitchen and put everything away. I learned that Fran liked to have everything ready for the following day: breakfast bowl, cereal, juice glass, clothes to wear, cosmetics to use. She had everything lined up as we turned out the lights. The reason I learned later was that she was a night person and not a morning person, so all her prep the evening before meant she didn't have to think much about what to eat or wear in the morning.

We made love again. This time it was a more measured and less of an emergency to race to orgasm for each of us. I felt as though we were taking more time to ensure the bliss of our partners. We asked more questions about what made each other tick, which places on our bodies were sensuous, which brought orgasms, what zones made each of us hotter. I liked being in 'sex school' with these detailed lessons and lab work because I got to paw and prod two of the most beautiful creatures on the planet.

We slept entwined together on what was now our narrow bed. I thought how lucky I was, at least until the middle of the night when I was overheated from the two warm bodies beside me, and I had to struggle to get out and back into bed after taking a pee.

I must have changed my personality over the weekend because people at work noticed immediately. I got comments about how I was more profession, happier, smiled more, and seemed more balanced. I hadn't thought of what to say about our threesome arrangement.

I texted Fran and Sheila at their jobs,"We didn't talk about what to say about our arrangement to our colleagues. Any suggestions? Are we a secret?"

Fran responded immediately to both of us, "No secrets. Let it all hang out. 143. F." It took me a minute to figure out that '143' meant 'I love you.'