Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If they were trying to boost my libido so I brought them pleasure, they certainly succeeded. We had banner evenings, and I'd bring each of them to multiple orgasms before I finished off with an epic climax of my own deep inside Fran or Sheila's pulsing cunt.

The following weekend I borrowed a van from a friend and we moved Allison to Fran's apartment: a very small studio apartment with a sleeping loft. The unit was just right for one person, and a guest or two wouldn't feel too out of place on a short but intimate basis, but the studio wasn't the kind of place even a couple could live in for very long without screaming for more space.

Fran, Sheila, and I also went out of our way to include Ally in our activities the rest of the weekend, having her hangout with us, go out to dinner, and watch TV before I escorted her the five city blocks back to her new abode. I didn't go in, but I did give her the satisfaction of a genuine, 'knock your socks off,' Steve Wallace kiss at her front door. I'd already booked a 'date' with her for the following Tuesday night, so we'd see how things progressed after that.

Tuesday came all too fast. I picked up Ally at her new apartment; we went to dinner at a Thai restaurant, and then saw an indie film at one of the avant-garde theaters in the city. We took the long way walking back home, picking up ice cream on the way. We held hands when we weren't holding the cones.

This time I allowed Ally to invite me into her flat. I think we both knew where this might inevitably end up, but I was intent on going through the steps over the coming weeks to be sure each of the players in what I secretly referred to as 'My Life's Drama' were on board with another lover in our midst.

Ally and I snuggled up on Fran's small sofa, we made out for a little, and in between we talked about all sorts of things, building on the conversation we'd had over dinner: what the triad was like, our thoughts about love and jealousy, open relationships and how they might work, my family, her family, and so on. I took a few minutes in our discussion to explain how I didn't want to upset the balance of the triad by suddenly adding a new player (Ally), and I wanted to be sure everything would work out positively when and if she joined us. Ally seemed to understand and I sensed she was genuinely glad I was being cautious of everyone's feelings and emotions.

I left about eleven o'clock, went home, and slipped into bed between Fran and Sheila. They were both still awake, so I gave them a thumbnail description of the date, and we all went to sleep after a few loving kisses. It was one of the rare nights up to that point we didn't have sex.

Saturday, Sheila and Fran went up to Dillon to go shopping with their mother. I took Allison to the beach. We got a late start but had set up our beach gear and picnic just in time for a late lunch. The temperature was balmy with a light offshore breeze that made the heat bearable.

After the set up, Ally stood in front of me, made eye contact, and then started to seductively strip down to her bikini. She made a production of removing each piece of outer clothing, of undoing each button, and of pushing her Bermuda shorts down her legs. She kept her eyes locked on mine; being sure I felt the sexual vibrations she was giving off. When she finishing my mouth was watering and I was horny. Ally was a knockout. She was stacked, topped off with large firm breasts that slightly shimmied and shook with each movement she made. This was the first time I'd seen her in a bathing suit, and in this case a bathing suit that could have been lightly applied with a can of spray paint. She had long lithe legs, a pert ass, and a flat stomach that showed a hint of her tough abs. Were I one of her sisters, I would have been jealous of her assets.

Of course, I feared Ally might get arrested for indecent exposure because of her bikini. I watched some younger guys a hundred feet away gawking at Ally as her body came into view. The bathing suit consisted of a few square inches of phosphorescent orange material strategically placed to appease the local authorities. Two triangles of the material covered only part of her breasts, allowing the edge of her areolas to show slightly to those nearby. The shape of her breasts and nipples were never in question. The bottom might best be described as a microscopic loincloth in the front and butt-floss in the rear. Wow!

Despite the weeks off of my exercise regime, I had still remained trim and muscular. I couldn't match the young turks who kept staring at Ally, but I wasn't ashamed to be there. I knew she'd go home with me.

Ally and I stretched out. We talked a lot; read paperback books briefly, took a walk along the shore with our feet in the cool ocean, and then talked some more. I steered the conversation a little. I wanted to hear Ally talk about her vision of the ideal boyfriend and ideal lover, plus what she thought moving in with us might be like with four of us living and sleeping together, particularly in such tight quarters.

I tried to objectively measure myself against her yardstick for boyfriend and lover. Ally shortchanged many of the details of living together, particularly the division of work around the apartment and the weekly table chats about groceries, paying bills, calendars, and our monthly reviews about how we each thought we were doing with each other.

I'd had a talk with Sheila and Fran, and had their permission to reveal their incestuous intimacy if I wanted to, thus, as we sat in the wet sand at the water's edge I asked Ally, "Have you ever made love with a woman? Do you like girls as well as guys?"

I could hear Ally's sharp intake of breath. "Wha ... Errr ... I ... Uhm ... Why do you ask that?"

"Well, when we're in bed those not making love with me need to have some sexual fun in some other way."

"Uhmmmm, could you clarify what you mean?"

I sat up and drew a prone stick figure right in front of Ally. "Say this is you, and I'm about to make love to you."

She grinned and nodded. I added another stick figure on top of the one I'd just drawn.

This leaves Fran and Sheila without a role in our lovemaking, at least in that scenario, right?"

Hesitantly, Ally said, "Ooookay."

"So, option one, they watch and cheer us on." I drew two other stick figures in the sixty-nine position. "Or, option two, they sixty-nine with each other and work to bring each other off."

Ally's eyes jerked around to look at me. I smiled benignly. "Of course, option three, we keep changing around." I erased everything with several sweeps of my hand in the wet sand, and redrew my stick figure getting fucked, only this time I was more vertical to her horizontal. "Another option is for one of those not being fucked is to sit on your face while you pleasure their pussy with your tongue."

I drew the appropriate stick figure, and added another near me. "The other person could come and help me fuck you, they could massage your breasts, they could finger your ass – that's really exciting, they could rub you clitoris, and they could make out with me."

I completed my stick figure drawing. I said, "So you see there are many more options than what Fran, Sheila, and I have been doing, which is mainly to have one of them sit atop whomever is prone and get eaten out."

Ally's eyes were big and she was studying my stick figure drawing in the sand. She finally said, "Do my sisters ... my stepsisters ... do they do things with each other, sexual things?"

I nodded, "Sure, almost every night."

"And that didn't bother them, having you suggest that."

"Oh, I didn't suggest it; they did. They've been messing around with each other for over ten years – since they were in the mid-teens, not on a steady basis mind you, but on and off during that time, particularly when they were between boyfriends or lovers, or when they were excessively horny for some reason."

Ally blurted out, "Ten years! Holy shit, where have I been?" After a moment to think, she took her fingers and pointed at my last drawing, "Do you like that – when they do each other?" I could hear some reticence in her voice.

"What, watching them go at it? Heck, yes. It's hotter than hell, and I find it visually stimulating. Just thinking about it, I'm getting a woody." I glanced down my body, and I had started to develop a bulge. I rolled over before I embarrassed us by showing my erection to people walking the beach.

Ally said, "I didn't know they liked girls."

"Oh, I don't know that they like girls, but they like each other. By the way, I wouldn't mention that to your parents."

"Oh, no! This is just between us ... and them, I guess. Thank you for sharing."

I prodded, "So back to my original question, have you made love with a woman?"

Ally shook her head, "No, never. This sort of scares me, yet at the same time I find the idea very arousing."

I asked, "Could you see yourself getting it on with your sisters?"

A long silence prevailed between us. I eventually thought Ally had forgotten the question. She surprised me finally by responding. "My initial response would have been 'No,' but I stopped myself from saying that so I could think about it. Now, it'd be a definite 'Maybe.' Do you want me to show you the results of my thinking?"

Without thinking I said, "Sure."

Ally led me back to our blanket and we lay down. She rolled slightly onto her side away from me, and took one finger and ran it under the side of her bikini bottom, obviously into her slit. After a couple of seconds, the finger came out, and came to my face. The digit was soaked in girl juice, and moreover the aroma was tantalizing and inviting.

I took ahold of her hand and guided the finger closer to my nostrils so I could inhale her scent. I was really getting hard now. After a good sniff, I pulled the hand down, and took the soaked digit into my mouth, sucking off her cream. Delicious!

After I released her hand, I put my head down and tried to think of nonsexual things – baseball, getting an oil change on my car, and a report I had to prepare at work. I sensed Ally doing the same thing, except I knew I'd given her a lot to think about. I kept coming back to that erotic taste on my tongue of her pussy juice.

We had dinner at a seafood shack along the beach, and then drove home. I helped Ally carry some of her stuff up the steps into her apartment building, but I was double-parked and there were no parking spots in sight, even for a stickered vehicle as mine was. We shared a passionate kiss, I ran my finger around her breasts in a seductive manner, and then was gone.

Fran and Sheila were trying on some of their new clothing from their shopping trip when I got home. I regaled them of our day, particularly teasing Ally about group sex that involved one guy and three women. I made the event seem more humorous than it was, and it got us all in a good mood.

After a while I felt guilty, so I called Ally. "Hey, Allison, it's Steve. I've been thinking of you."

"I've been thinking of you too. Thank you for today."

"I want to apologize. I teased you without you maybe knowing it, and now I'm feeling guilty – all that talk about group sex and woman-on-woman stuff."

"Oh. Was that all a put on?"

"No, it was true, but I could have presented it a little more delicately than laying it out the way I did. I'm afraid I said some of the things the way I did for shock value."

"I wondered. It's OK. Maybe I needed to be shocked ... and maybe I'll need the same treatment in the future from all three of you. I can be pretty naïve at times. Until today, I'd thought about you and me making love, but I never really fit Fran and Sheila into the picture."

After a brief silence, Ally added, "You know I love all three of you in my own way, particularly my sisters. I'd thought of sexual love with you, but not the sexual involvement with Fran and Sheila. Now, you've opened my horizons. Also, I have to admit I've watched the three of you when you'd come to the house. You're so happy, it's palpable; it rubs off on everyone. I really want to be part of what you've got going there. I'm willing to pull my weight and carry the burden of making your threesome a foursome, but I'll need your help where I'm screwing up. Please don't make me wait too long."

"Ally, I want to make sure ..."

She interrupted, "Oh, I know. You want to be sure about everything you've got and that I don't upset it. I get it. I'd worry about that too. I'm joyful ... ecstatic even ... that you're even considering me. I know it'll be weeks of dating and getting to know each other, and then figuring out how to fit me into your lives and your living space."

I caught the edge of little sob.

Ally finished up, "I'll wait months for this – even years. It's the sweetest, most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I want to be part of it."

"Thank you," I said. "I think of it the same way, and now you understand why I want to move carefully. I won't string you along unnecessarily. When the time is right I think we'll all know. Certainly, some one of the three of us will pull you in then, and the others will know it's all right."

"Thank you, Steve. I do love you. Go make love to my sisters."

We hung up, and I followed Ally's instructions to the letter.

To be continued