Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led Fran outside and across the patio to the hot tub. I was surprised that we were alone and that others weren't enjoying the heat and bubbling water. We both got in and I started the air bubbles coming up from the bottom.

"Oh, yeah, this is perfect." Fran stretched out across the tub so that only her head was barely above the water level.

"You having fun? Any reservations?" I asked.

"Yes and no. I wouldn't want to do this everyday. I can see why this is a monthly event. It'll take me a month to recover and walk straight, although the heated water is doing wonders to my back end."

I smirked, "I hear that if you position yourself just the right way, the jets of water will bring you off."

"Good idea."

Fran maneuvered around the tub until she'd found a jet at the right level. She lay back into my arms and closed her eyes.

"Are you near?" I asked as an angelic look came over her face.

"No, I'm not trying to cum, I'm trying to get that jet on my asshole to take away the residual ache. I never knew I could orgasm from someone in my ass. Heck, you've been gentle when we've done that stuff, which is more than I can say for the pair I went off with, not that I minded at the time. You know me, fuck my brains out and worry about an achy cunt later."

Another couple, not husband and wife, came and joined us after their playtime ended. We learned that Helen, the pretty woman, was a neighbor of Mandy and Frank. Somehow, she and her husband had speculated with some accuracy about the kind of parties that were going on almost every month next door. They walked their dogs and while they couldn't see much from their house, they could from the street. It didn't take too many nude bodies and dim lights to guess what was going on.

"So what'd you do?"

Helen said, "I came over one afternoon just to chat and have coffee with Mandy. Somewhere in the course of the conversation I started to use words like swinging, swapping, partying, and so on. I was laughing inside, as Mandy's eyes got really big. Finally, she burst out laughing too. She said, 'You figured something out, I take it.' I then shared my speculation and our readiness to participate if they'd consider us. They did, and here we are four years later enjoying every day in our new lives."

Helen also told us, "We have teenagers, so we can't host at our home, at least until they go off to college in about four years. We just tell them we're going to a party, and we drive away. We end up parking out of view in Mandy's driveway."

I asked, "Being so close, does that invite other get togethers besides the regular parties?"

Helen smiled coyly, "Yes, it sure does. Once in a while Barry my husband will stop by here to have a romp with Mandy, maybe on the way to work or he'll come by for a nooner. Frank may come by my place during school hours too. We're very cozy with our neighbors." She grinned from ear to ear.

Fran eventually said, "My fingers are wrinkling, so I'm getting out."

I joined her, making the others laugh by commenting on what other appendages might also be wrinkling from being in the warm water too long.

Just as I entered the family room, a woman named Rita came up to me. She was short but built like a brick shithouse - I mean she had the nicest set of tits I'd seen in a long time. I didn't remember her from cocktail and dinnertime.

Rita put her arm around my neck and pulled my head down so she could kiss me. She said, "Steve, right?" I realized I'd lost my nametag when my clothes came off.

I nodded.

Rita said, "Then I'd like to claim you for the next hour, if you're willing."

I smiled, leaned over, kissed her, and then leaned over further and sucked one of her erect nipples into my mouth with such enthusiasm that Rita jumped and squirmed immediately. She let out a small erotic moan fraught with sexual excitement. My dance card was full for the next hour.

Rita was younger than most of the other new people we'd met, probably a year or two younger than me. She had shoulder length red hair and a face full of beautiful freckles that persisted onto her chest and arms, gradually fading away the further south one gazed. She had perfect breasts, topped with reddish areolas and pretty pink nipples as large as the end of my forefinger. Her long fingers tapered to give her hands a beautiful look that I particularly appreciated when she wrapped them around my turgid shaft. Rita was thin, which enhanced the look of her breasts, and she was clean-shaven around her pussy, unlike some of the other women at the party.

Rita pulled me to the sofa in the family room, and as we sat I realized there was one other couple near us also starting to make out. When they separated I realized the man was Dave, my roommates' father. We winked at each other and went back to our partners. Dave was with Gale from the Fabulous 5, and I could see the two of them were really involved and quite happy together. He had his cock deeply embedded inside her as they were making out.

Also in the family room was the television showing nonstop porn videos. As I glanced at the TV set, Rita said, "I love watching porn. I've been fucking in this room all night, and the movies really do something for me. The blond in this movie is about to get jumped by two guys who're going to fuck the living daylights out of her. You can do that to me if you like. You come highly recommended." She smiled engagingly.

"Oh, who suggested me, if I may ask?"

"Sally, but then so did Jean, Ally, Sheila, Nancy, and Gale right over there." Rita gestured to where Gale started to recline as Dave drove his fingers in and out of her cunt at a speed approaching Mach One. Gale moaned and orgasmed creating an arc of her female juice that shot from her body in our direction, splashing on the tile floor.

Rita reached behind us, grabbed a towel, and tossed it to Dave who looked quite pleased with himself. The pair cleaned up the emissions as Rita and I got started, but then they quickly returned to making out and a slow fuck.

Rita seemed in a rush to get me hard and inside her. I accommodated the pixie, and then started to hammer into her. The TV showed two muscle bound men pulverizing the blond porn star, and Rita stared periodically at the screen. I figured she was imagining herself in that situation, so I tried to play to her fantasy. As the pounding on the TV got harder and the slaps louder, I made the same happen for Rita.

Rita moaned so loud the others in the room turned. Her sexy sounds plus the rhythmic slapping together of our bodies at a high frequency seemed to capture the attention of the others, even my girlfriends' father who was fucking Gale only a few feet from me.

Having already cum twice, had a number of dry orgasms, and rebounded nicely, I had great control unlike earlier in the night. Thus, after ten minutes I started to bring Rita to one jolt of pleasure after another as each climax swept over her. Rita was expressive, and used dirty talk to inspire me on. I shifted our position so I could use my hands more, enabling me to tweak her nipples and finger her clit. At one point, I wormed a finger inside her along with my dick, making sure I could twist my hand and stroke Rita's G-spot. The explosion thirty seconds later rewarded my effort; Rita's body went catatonic above me before she fell forward into my waiting embrace and more kisses.

I lightly swatted Rita's breasts and ass, not coming anywhere near the callous slaps the muscle men were perpetrating on the porn star. Rita pepped up and came to life. She started to ride me like a bucking bronco, so I gave her a ride of that ilk. When I flipped her over onto her hands and knees, I again penetrated her and started to ride her. This enabled me to swat her ass a couple of more times.

But then I had a wicked idea. On the table behind the sofa with the condoms, lay a large purple vibrator - the kind where the main shaft oscillates back and forth, and a little rabbit is strategically positioned to hit a woman's clit in just the right way. I picked up the device and turned it on. Rita missed what was coming as she watched the porn star get double penetrated by the muscle men. I covered the shaft with lubricant and drove the shaft into Rita's ass right up to the little rabbit.

Rita's scream could probably have been heard back in Boston. Besides the gawks of Dave and Gale beside us, several other partiers stuck their head in the room to see what caused such a joyful and erotic reaction. I smiled back at everyone as I continued to pump the shaft in and out of Rita's ass. Meanwhile, the vibrator was doing its thing at high speed. Next to the vibrator, my cock continued to oscillate in and out of Rita's cunt.

Rita started to cum over and over and over again, the intervals between orgasms getting shorter and shorter. I flipped her back over, allowing her ass to hang off the sofa. I leaned in and sucked really hard on each of Rita's perfect breasts, in each case pulling the nipple away from her body with my mouth until it snapped back into position.

I kissed Rita hard, wove my hands down her body, under her breasts, around the erogenous zones of her ears and neck, and then down her sides. I gave a half-dozen hard thrusts, and ... Rita exploded, this time like a small atomic device going off in the desert. Her body shook all over and she hung on my shoulders. She looked at me with huge eyes of disbelief at what was happening to her body, and then the whopper of an orgasm crested inside her. I could feel her cunt muscles spasming around my cock, and I started to blast my remaining contents into her small body. I know she could feel it, but only for a few seconds, because Rita's eyes rolled up in her head and she blacked out.

After my spasms had finished, I retrieved the vibrator and picked up the unconscious Rita and laid her out flat on the couch. Gale and Dave looked on with concern.

Gale asked, "Is she all right? What can I do?"

I chuckled as I moved to hold Rita in a tender way, "Don't do anything for a moment. She'll come to in a moment, and then let's see if she wants anything. She's fine except she just had the most powerful orgasm in her life."

Dave said, "You did that to her ... for her?"

I nodded. "It's happened before." Gale nodded to confirm that she'd been one of the victims of my orgasmic onslaught.

After another minute Rita stirred and her eyes fluttered open. She looked at my smiling face, and I stroked her face and kissed her forehead. Thirty seconds passed and the only sound in the room was the porn star on the TV screaming about what a powerful orgasm she was having.

Rita finally said, "That is so fake - the TV, I mean. I just had the most powerful orgasm known to mankind for real." She looked at me and studied my face. I think she was seeing whether I cared for her or not. I obviously did. She whispered in a tender way, "Steve, please just hold me for a while."

Gale asked her, "Rita, can I get you anything? Water? A cold pack?"

Rita said, "No, I just want to be in Steve's arms for a little while and have him hold me. You don't know how lucky you've been to have him as a lover. He's phenomenal. I have just fallen in love."

Gale winked at me.

Rita asked a few questions about just what I'd done to her, and I answered as best I could. The truth was that I didn't know precisely how to bring on La Petite Mort - the little death or an orgasm so blindingly wonderful that every nerve cell and synapse in the female body short-circuited and you blacked out having an intense experience that apparently continued into the coma.

I think Rita drifted off to sleep. I got a pillow under her head and slipped out from under her body. I kissed her and she purred her contentment. Gale gave me two large beach towels and I put them over Rita. She needed to regain her senses in order to continue and a short nap would do her good.

I helped myself to more orange juice in Mandy's kitchen, and then polished off a dozen shrimp with cocktail sauce left over from earlier in the evening.

I found Ally, freshly fucked but alone in the living room. She looked happy. I lay down next to her and kissed her. "You OK? Tired?"

"Yes and yeah. I think I'm ready to go after I clean up. I want to sleep in our own bed tonight. I've been done so many times I'm apt to be a little sore tomorrow. I had fun though; I really love fucking. I'm glad no one here puts value judgments on this behavior."

"Go get into the hot tub in the back yard. There's an outside shower and towels out there too. I'll come get you. Do you know where your clothes are?"

She nodded, and left heading for the back of the house.

Sheila's head popped up from underneath a gray-haired older man who apparently had fallen asleep on top of her after completing his mission. From the tableau they portrayed, she was enjoying the afterglow and residual penetration of his generous shaft. She smiled and wormed her way from under part of his body. She came over and we hugged. "Are we going?"

"Yeah, shortly, I think. Why don't you join Ally in the hot tub? I'll come get you after I find Fran."

I checked on the other bodies around the room, did a little sojourn past some of the bedrooms, many with open doors so I could see she wasn't in there. I did find Jean with two guys. She looked happy. I waved goodbye to her and she got the message, and blew me a kiss.

Fran was outside on one of the chaises working up to a good orgasm atop, of all people, Aidan. I didn't bother them, but waited, stroking my own tired shaft. After the two of them succumbed to the peaks of pleasure they'd worked so hard to discover, I went and kissed Fran and whispered our plans to her.

I went off to the hot tub and joined the others. Fran came along five minutes later with Aidan in tow. They both slipped into the water. Little was said. We all just lay back and let the hot water do its job on our tired bodies.

After about twenty minutes, the girls and I got out, found our clothing, dressed and slipped out the door. It was three a.m., and with no traffic we could take the direct route and were home in twenty minutes. We shed our clothes and were in bed asleep in ten more.

* * * * *

I awoke to the aroma of coffee. I did a headcount of bodies and all three girls were still in bed with me sound asleep. I dropped my head back on the pillow and tried to think about whom else might have broken into our apartment obviously with the malevolent intent of making coffee for all of us.

I could only think of one person that could do that, Aidan.

I got up, slipped on my briefs and padded out to the kitchen. Sure enough Aidan sat on one of the kitchen stools reading a Sunday newspaper that he'd brought along with a box of assorted muffins and donuts.

Aidan smiled at me.

I nodded back at him, gave him a thumbs up sign, and poured myself a cup of coffee. I coupled the coffee with a strawberry sugar-coated donut for a balanced and nutritional meal. "Thanks, Aidan." I munched on the donut. "Did you get any sleep?"

"A few hours. I stayed overnight up there until about six and then I couldn't sleep. My head's in a turmoil about ... about your roommates. I'm in love."

I chortled as I took another chomp of the sugarcoated donut. "Tell me about it. I'm cool."

"Ally told me we had to take our time and develop our relationship rather than diving in with both feet. She asked some good questions, for instance would we still participate in swinging and parties like last night if we were a couple? I couldn't answer them."

He paused and went on, "But then I made love a couple of times with Sheila and we spent a long time talking in between ... and well, I fell in love with her, until I did the same thing with Fran and now I love her too. Of course, I still love Nancy and Gale."

Pushing a good thing I asked, "Did you make love with Jean?"

"Not last night, but I had last weekend. She's nice too, and I can see where the girls get their personalities from."

I proposed, "So here you are to see all of them?"

"Yeah, I guess. Not too bright, huh? I should pick one."

"I didn't. I picked all three - and their mother - after we had a slow build up and dated a lot."

"You didn't just jump into this?"

"No." I reminded him of the story of how I'd been separately dating Sheila and Fran, and then how we discovered they were sisters, and then the slow process we went through for Ally to join us.

"So what do you think I should do?"

"Hang around. Be a friend. Be helpful. Date them. Romance them - each of them."

"But what do I tell them I'm doing? I can't just date one and hide it from the others."

"Around this household, you have to be exceptionally open in what you're doing. Be transparent. Let everyone know what you're thinking all the time, and I include myself in that. Express your emotions but don't try to trap any one of them into something they're not ready for. Also, for me, don't try to make me jealous."

"How will I know when ... I guess when someone or two or three of them want something more significant with me?"

"They'll tell you. You'll know anyway, because you'll feel it. Right now you seem to be in love with whichever pussy you had your wick in last. I understand that: been there, done that. You need to get past that and build a real lasting intimacy with each of them."

"Intimacy?"

"When you have intimacy with someone you love it's a two way street, and it makes the pleasure you get from sex rise exponentially because your minds unite as well as your bodies. You make a spiritual connection at the soul level after a while. At that point the mundane experiences of your day change to be as exciting and explosive as sex. You'll each find new energy - not the kind that fades after a while - but the kind that sustains you for the long term, the kind that allows some couples to celebrate their fiftieth anniversary after a while."

Aidan had hung on every word. He thought for a long while. I helped myself to another donut, this time a chocolate covered one that called to me. He finally asked, "How should I start?"

I cocked my head to one side. "Well, why don't you take a tray with three cups of coffee into the girls? Ally takes hers with a little milk and sugar. Fran and Sheila like their coffee black."

I poured three mugs of coffee and set out a plate of muffins and donuts on a tray. Aidan made Ally's coffee to her specs. I followed behind as he carried the tray into the bedroom.

Fran was already sitting up, her luscious breasts shimmering in the morning light as she rubbed her eyes. She gave Aidan a broad smile. "How nice, and what a surprise?"

Next to her, Sheila popped an eye open to see what was happening. "Aidan! Hi." She sat up, also displaying her nudity. She rubbed the sleep away with both hands, and then reached for a coffee cup.

Next to her, Ally rolled over and smiled at Aidan. "Hi Aidan. You were wonderful last night." She scooted back against the headboard, and then took the mug of coffee Aidan had made for her. I marveled at the six breasts in a row in the bed.

The muffins and donuts started to disappear. I sat on one side of the bed and Aidan on the other. He recounted his adventures at the party after we left, which weren't too great as everyone was pretty tired by then.

Ally pushed the issue with him finally, worried I'd think about him obsessing over her. "Aidan, why are you here so early?"

Following my instructions he blurted out, "Because I'm in love with all of you, and I couldn't sleep but a little. I'm so psyched up by all of you I just had to see you again before the workweek started. You've turned me into a bowl of jello last night, and I want to see each of you - all of you - constantly, all the time, forever."

Ally was taken aback by his frankness. She probed further, "All of us?"