Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 18

Story Info
Porn video making/sharing, the reorg, making love to Marge
9.6k words
4.78
29.8k
13

Part 18 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18 – Sisters, Friends and Lovers
Reorg, porn videos, making love to Marge, and winter


The next morning, Jane and I got to her new Denver office slightly before seven o'clock. Brenda was already there and looking fresh as a daisy. I just squeezed Brenda's hand by way of saying hello, and to remind her how much I'd enjoyed the intimacy we'd shared the evening before. Jane and I started going through the personnel folders of the people she'd be meeting with most of the day. To fit everyone in, Minnie had shortened the meetings to twenty minutes, and rescheduled the all-management meeting later in the afternoon.

Minnie appeared right at seven o'clock with the first manager. Brenda asked her to pick us all up some breakfast sandwiches in the cafeteria, plus juice and coffee, plus a large assortment of muffins, doughnuts, and other snacks for the various meetings. Minnie looked pleased to be asked to do something worthwhile and scurried away.

The first meeting with Dennis Sylvan, the director of information technology, went surprisingly well, and took only fifteen minutes. Jane was crisp and to the point. I'd already met Dennis in one of my project meetings the first day at the TCI site, so we had some rapport. He didn't seem at all concerned about now reporting to a soon to be named head of administrative services, and thought he'd get better treatment now that Joe Collard was gone.

The next couple of meetings had similar results, and I could tell that Jane was on a roll. I watched her work in a way I hadn't seen before. She got into a groove where she knew everything would go her way, and it did. She said just the right thing, offered up just the right amount of support, and everyone came away knowing she was ten times the executive that Joe Collard ever dreamed of being.

Minnie slipped in with a huge urn of coffee, cups, and the snacks, and then faded away again. Four more meetings went by without a hitch.

I had the feeling that everyone we'd met with so far seemed glad and relieved that Joe Collard was gone, and further that they didn't mind any part of the reorganization Jane was implementing. Several asked for details, and Jane explained that there'd be more specifics at the afternoon meeting where everyone could hear at once. She just wanted to talk to each manager before then so they weren't surprised about the general structure or their role in it. She was blunt about not wanting anyone to feel demoted, and I don't think anyone did.

We rolled through the day, having three to four meetings an hour. The seven managers receiving 'promotions' were called in together in a longer meeting and notified of the 'good' news. They were astounded and pleased despite the freeze on their pay. That meeting went a little longer, but again went smoothly.

By two o'clock all the managers had been seen. Two that had been away had flown back to Denver that morning from work elsewhere in the region. No one wanted to miss meeting Jane or hearing first hand what the new plan would be.

At two-thirty, after a review of the presentation, Jane walked into the crowded conference room on the third floor – the largest in the building. Brenda and I slipped into the room and stood against the back wall.

Brenda kept making body contact with me as she had on and off all day, a residual effect of our passionate lovemaking the night before. People seeing us would only have thought we were whispering a thing or two to each other about the meeting. In fact, Brenda whispered to me how great my cock had felt in her pussy for so long the night before, and how she wanted it all to happen again tonight.

I replied in kind, talking about her warm vagina and the orgasms that I felt her have, and how they brought me pleasure. I felt no awkwardness between any of us, and she allowed as how Mike couldn't be happier with everything that had transpired and also wanted to get together again that evening.

Jane started the meeting by talking about sexual harassment, and explaining by inference why Collard had been fired. She described TCI's zero tolerance posture on such behavior. She announced that the division was in trouble financially, and apparently was far from meeting its revenue and profit goals. Collard would have been fired anyway, just on that count. Maybe the Board knew that. The messages were not lost on anyone, and the rumor mill had an accurate rendition of the actual situation. She alluded to some executives in the world being caught red handed with incontrovertible evidence of their harassment and assault transgressions despite having been warned repeatedly. Minnie was standing with us, and I watched her blush repeatedly as Jane talked, a tipoff to me that she'd been Joe Collard's fuck toy.

Jane then moved on and talked about the reorganization, explaining about span of control, and how she wanted her office to be able to focus on more strategic areas for TCI while the line managers – the men and women in the room – would be running the business on a day to day basis. Handouts of the presentation were distributed, but the one chart that stayed on the screen the longest was the new organization chart. Box by box, Jane went through the chart. The people in the room hung on her every word.

As she talked, Jane emphasized how the people in the room right then were the ones responsible for turning the division around financially, and in record time. She made it clear she would not be overriding decisions the way Collard had, and that those decisions had better show some fast results. As I looked at the faces in the room, I could see some excitement at being given the responsibility to make things happen for TCI.

Jane's presentation took about thirty minutes, and there followed about an hour-and-a-half of questions that Jane handled gracefully. When she didn't have an answer, she promised to get back to everyone with the answer as soon as she had it or figured it out. Overall, I think she got high marks from everyone. I made notes about the unanswered questions so we could come up with answers later.

The first question concerned a rumor about layoffs. Jane laughed at the predictable concern. She said, "There was only one layoff for cause in this division, and that's already happened. There are no other plans, and they are not a consideration."

Late that afternoon, Jane cut a fifteen minute video that went to everyone in the Rocky Mountain Division of TCI describing the reorganization, the reasons behind it, and the vision she had for this part of the company. All employees had access to the video by five-thirty, as promised. The website carrying the video stayed busy all evening long, and Brenda guessed that by eight o'clock in the evening when we started to head to dinner that at least two-thirds of the rank and file had seen the video, including those at other TCI locations curious about what was happening in Denver.

Jane announced open brown bag lunches in the large conference room the next day. The room held sixty people, but on the first day a hundred jammed in, and others had to be turned away until the following days or after the weekend. Jane tried to eat and answer questions, and there were a lot of them.

As she got questions, Brenda and I would try to determine the answers for them. Where they dealt with operations or the new organization, we could sort out the answers quickly because we were making up a lot of that stuff as we went along. There were many good suggestions to tweak what we put forth.

Jane came to understand how depressed the organization had become under Collard. His departure and Jane's arrival with enthusiasm and spark were firing up the moribund organization and injecting hope for a new culture. Jane made it clear that under her reign the company would be a meritocracy, with those making significant contributions and creating happy customers who bought TCI products and services getting the promotions and pay raises. Apparently, Collard had espoused this as the philosophy, but then counter to that he played his favorites on a daily basis. Jane had Brenda talk about how this new version of the same philosophy would play out in TCI in the near term.

The evening after the 'big meeting' Jane and I went back to the hotel and collapsed. We ordered room service, and did little but crash. The day had been intense. Brenda and Mike came by the room, and we did have a nice sexy evening, but they left on the early side compared to the night before, and Jane and I turned in early.

I reconnected with the project teams on Friday morning, explained how I thought the reorganization would affect the TCI projects, and then I said goodbye to Jane, and caught a midday flight to Boston.

* * * * *

While my focus had been on Jane, Brenda, and the many things going on at TCI in Denver, I had somehow managed to keep in touch with Fran, Sheila, and Ally. Aidan was living most of the week with the girls and keeping them happy. He would head out to the suburbs on Friday to spend the weekend with the Reddicks and Dunns, usually in further sex-based activities that the girls and I also enjoyed some weekends.

Fran especially welcomed me home, and we became inseparable for the entire weekend. I got involved in some decorating projects for the apartment, plus we went furniture shopping for new end tables and a coffee table for the living room. I got good grades from the girls for noticing new living room drapes and new master bath wallpaper. I could tell everyone had a busy week.

Fran was exceptionally inclusive of her sisters in our lovemaking over the weekend. I had the chance on Saturday afternoon after we'd gotten the new furniture placed, to watch Fran. She had a maturity I hadn't seen before, and she seemed to be taking a nurturing role with Sheila and Ally that they readily accepted. Getting engaged had popped her to a new level.

Saturday evening, we drove out to Dillon to the girls' parents' home. Fran made sure that I connected with Jean, their mother, in a romantic hour. I hadn't seen her in a month, so we had some catching up to do. The girls reconnected with their father too. We made some plans for the following weekend for an expanded party involving some of their swinging friends, plus the Reddicks, Dunns, and Aidan.

Sunday was a relaxing day, part of it spent in bed with one or two of the girls. I spent Monday at my regular office, making contact again with the people in my company and catching up on a bunch of administrative stuff like invoicing and expense submissions.

I talked to Jane a couple of times on Monday. She'd spent part of the weekend in bed with Mike and Brenda, much to her delight. She teased me about how I'd turned her into such a sexual animal. Despite that transition, she was still naïve about many subjects sexual; for instance, I had to explain the term 'cougar' to her, and she liked that honorific.

Jane wanted to develop a strategic plan for the Rocky Mountain Division of TCI. There had been no growth in revenues or profits in the geography since Collard had taken over three years earlier, and she wanted to turn that around. Jane told me she'd asked one of the department heads, Brady Burstein, to assume the role of 'project leader' for a strategic planning effort. Apparently, she and Brady had talked and decided an outside consultant would be a valuable asset in the process of gathering data, preparing, and packaging such a plan. She suggested I contact Brady to see if my firm could bid on the effort.

An hour later, I ended a call with Brady and prepared to write a proposal to support TCI-RMD (Rocky Mountain Division) in a strategic planning activity. He hadn't 'blinked' at the two million dollar price tag I tossed out.

I went and got a couple of junior employees who had some time available to help on the written proposal. The three of us brainstormed for an hour and then broke the proposal up into parts, and by the end of the day had a credible first draft. I called Jane at five o'clock her time and found her between meetings. I outlined what we were going to propose, got a little feedback, and then went ahead and edited the document.

I took Sheila, Ally, and Fran to a late dinner at a Thai restaurant on Mass Avenue in Cambridge. Aidan joined us just as we were finishing. We had enough leftovers that he got a pretty good meal instead of us carrying Styrofoam boxes home to the refrigerator.

Back at the apartment, Aidan and I created a romantic setting, and then took turns dancing with the women, sometimes two at a time. There were lots of kisses and a lot of wandering hands. Neither of us rushed things, but I think we all knew the inevitable conclusion of the evening: the five of us distributed ourselves around the two beds in the bedroom and made love.

I know women don't respond to sexual need the way men do. They need to be wooed and worshipped, and have a whole atmosphere of love and adoration built around them. Aidan and I worked to create the right atmosphere, and we were suitably rewarded for our efforts.

Aidan and Ally decided to put on a sex show for Sheila, Fran, and me. After making that announcement, they slowly stripped one another, and then started to move into Phase 2 of the foreplay where they were naked but still escalating each other's sexual heat. The three of us watched the two of them as they fondled each other, performed oral on one another, and did a lot of touching and fingering as they made out prior to penetration.

Sheila, Fran, and I were not sitting passively watching Aidan and Ally. Oh, no, we were also following their lead, as they raised the heat in the apartment to the boiling point. I started to finger Sheila's cunt because I could reach it easily the way we were sitting. Fran started to blow me while she fingered her own cunt.

After a few minutes, we reversed course and I was jamming my hand into Fran and kissing her, as Sheila picked up on attending to my cock where Fran had left off. On the other sofa, Ally had started to ride Aidan in the reverse cowgirl position, showing the three of us how his cock penetrated into her pussy.

I said something like, "We should make a video of those two. It's some of the best porn I've seen."

Ally gasped out, "Do it! Film me. Use your iPhone." She panted a bit, and said, "Oh, God, I'm going to cum again." She was madly rubbing her clit with one hand as she bounced up and down on Aidan's lap in the reverse cowgirl position.

With Sheila and Fran's help, I got my cellphone and started to record the ongoing fuck on the other sofa. Ally saw what I was doing and started to put little extra wiggles and vocalizations into the fuck. The pair changed positions a couple of times, and I followed them along with the camera.

Eventually, Aidan had Ally laying back on the arm of the sofa as he stood in front of her and drove his cock into her cunt. After two minutes, he warned and then came with obvious fireworks on both of their accounts. He pulled out, and I got a video of his cum gushing from Ally's sodden pussy and dripping down over her ass and further dripping onto the floor. Ally gave a little wave and I ended the video.

I commented, "We'll watch that later, but right now you've made me so horny I need to catch up."

I turned to Fran, and the two of us jammed our bodies together – me groping her breasts, and Fran jerking my cock to full ready status. Seconds later, Fran was riding my cock as I lay in the middle of the living room rug and Sheila sat on my face having her pussy eaten.

I was only vaguely aware that Aidan had picked up my phone and started to video the scene the three of us were making. I was not holding back trying to extend the sex for hours, so after only ten minutes and the certainty that I had given each of my partners a couple of orgasms, I blasted a gallon of cum into Fran's pussy.

Aidan zoomed down to where we were joined, and as Fran lifted her lithe body up from mine, he captured the gush of my semen from her body as it cascaded onto my own cock and groin. After getting close-ups of Sheila and Fran's pussies he shut off the camera.

I said, "Let's watch what we've got."

I could playback my iPhone through the Apple TV in our living room. Ally and Fran dripped side by side as they sat next to each other. I merely turned on the TV, called up the video, and directed the playback to the unit. Almost at once, Ally's pussy filled the large high-def television, and we all gasped at how erotic the scene was.

I pulled Ally to me, as Aidan gathered in Sheila and Fran, putting his arms around them so he could fondle their breasts.

Ally and I had a more significant agenda. She whispered to me, "I want to fuck with you right now. Make love to me."

As the scene went on, I developed a cock that could be used to pound nails. Instead I drove it into Ally's pussy, and as we watched her fuck Aidan and cum, I was doing the same thing to her. By that time, Aidan was deep in Sheila as Fran masturbated next to the pair.

When the scene shifted to me fucking Fran, I got even hotter and harder, and as I got to my climax point with Fran on the TV, I reached that point in real time with Ally. I again exploded my cum into a sister, this time refilling Ally's pussy to the brim with my cum to such a point that on my last thrust into her to jettison the last of my load, the cum squirted out of her around my cock and coated the two of us in our mixed juices.

The TV screen went blank. Fran said with some humor in her voice, "That was really hot – really, really hot. We should do a real porno film sometime and see if we can sell it."

Almost immediately, Sheila, Ally, and Aidan agreed, so rapidly that I thought maybe I was being set up.

I said, "Surely, you jest. If our faces appear anywhere our reputations would suffer, and we'd be seen as purveyors of porn – not the best reputation to have in many circles."

Sheila said, "We could wear masks, and also edit out the parts where one of our faces shows. There are some websites that already do that with their videos."

I shook my head, "That'd work for the guys, but men who watch porn want to see the looks on the woman's face. They want to watch her flush when an orgasm sweeps over her. They want to see her face as the cum squirts into her body or over her face. They want to watch as she cleans the cock that just inseminated her. All of that requires views of her face."

Fran said, "If we were creative with makeup and hair styles we could completely disguise ourselves."

Ally said, "I agree. I did myself up for that Halloween party and many of the people I knew didn't recognize me even though I didn't wear a mask. I hadn't even been trying."

Aidan added, "On a porn film, almost no one looks at the guy's face. He could have one eye in the center of his forehead and no one would notice." He chuckled over the truth in that statement.

Fran teased, "Come on, Steve. Tomorrow night, let's do a dry run and see what we come up with."

I pointed at my cellphone and said, "What about what we did tonight?"

"Save it. We might use some of it."

* * * * *

The next day at work, we finished the proposal, I got a peer review and debrief as we were prone to do when we had time, and then I FedEx'd the twenty-page proposal off to Brady. I also emailed him a copy together with a dozen PowerPoint slides I put together for him to summarize our proposal effort. I got a brief 'Thanks' back from him, and a promise to let me know soon about its reception.

I had some time, so I downloaded the videos from the night before onto my MacBook Air, did a little editing in iMovie, and soon had a rather crude but highly erotic twelve-minute movie.