Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I blasted a lot of cum into Jane; surprised at the volume because I'd fucked Fran just before we left for the airport and I'd filled her up with something to remember me by on the airplane trip. Marge made me pull away from Jane so she could have a feast on the sodden pussy I'd just left behind.

* * * * *

Monday, after a full day's work, a quick dinner at the hotel, and a change of clothes, Jane, Marge, and I drove to Brady's home for the swing party. He was hosting for us, and I thanked him profusely for his helping us in this way. To salve my conscience, we stopped and I bought a case of wine to contribute to the party fare.

I don't think I'd been in their house thirty seconds before Edie leapt into my arms and made me promise to be her first lover of the night. I agreed, but did tell her that I didn't plan on making her pass out. I told her we'd be tender and careful lovers this evening, and that I'd give her a romantic experience instead of a hot fuck. Edie explained she didn't care what the experience was so long as she was with me. I was glad Brady hadn't heard his wife say that, particularly her loving tone of voice.

The party that night consisted of eight couples, two single women, and four single men, not counting Jane, Marge, and me. When Brady was sure we were all there he invited us to start at our own pace.

Edie immediately grabbed me and pulled me down the hallway to the master bedroom in her house. "I want you to make love to me in my own bed, right where I sleep, and right next to where Brady sleeps. I want to be able to close my eyes in the darkness of this room and dream that it's you about to plunge you beautiful cock into me, that it's you who is making me cum over and over, and that it's you I cuddle up with when we decide to sleep."

"I'm flattered. I don't want to get Brady mad at me, Edie. If we're headed down a road where that will happen, I think we should stop."

"Oh, don't worry. Brady is currently infatuated with Robyn, the hot little fuck that you did a number on the last time you were here. She's into him too, although she's married to a nice guy named Nick. Nick is into Caroline, and she's married to ... oh, you get the idea. No one is out to break up his or her marriage or anyone else's. We just want to have fun fucking and feeling special and often romantic with new people once in a while. We've been at this for ten years, so trust me. Everything is cool."

"I'll take you at face value on this. Just remember what I said about not wanting to upset Brady."

From behind me I heard Brady's voice, "Steve, thank you. I hope you're not embarrassed that I heard that; you shouldn't be. The attitude you have is exactly what we want each of our friends in this group to have. Edie's right too; we trust each other and we're not about breaking up things. If Edie goes head over heels for you, that's OK because in six months, hate to tell you, it'll be someone else." We both nodded and chuckled while Edie stuck her lower lip out.

Behind Brady, I saw Robyn standing in her birthday suit. She gave me a big smile, and I instantly recalled the hot time we'd had rolling around in one of the beds a week earlier.

I nodded at Brady. He waved over his shoulder in a friendly way, and exited the bedroom with Robyn in tow. She mouthed back at me, 'Later!'

I dedicated the next hour to Edie, and at the end of that time, I certainly had a sex slave who would do just about anything I asked of her. I know other guys try to give their partners orgasms, but somehow I have been blessed with an innate knowledge of the female body, their erogenous zones, the right words to say when, and some inner know-how about using fingers, lips, tongue, and cock in the right combinations to deliver one climax after another to my partner.

I did this to Edie, driving her right into the space where one climax rolled into the next and into the next and into the next. Edie started to be insatiable, and by the end of the hour, she still wanted to please me if I wanted any form of sex from her, but she was now willing to do anything I asked of her. She'd had so many orgasms she'd finally pleaded with me to stop and give her some recovery time.

Of course, what also happened during the hour is that Edie really fell in love with me some more, or what she called love. I knew it was love of the sex and love of the orgasms and their frequency and intensity, but to her I was her sexual master who could do no wrong. I did try to dissuade her of that opinion, but eventually gave up.

Edie squirmed around into my arms with my cum leaking out of her quim. She volunteered her ass to me, but I didn't feel like messing with all the lube so I suggested another night. She offered blowjobs, toe jobs, hand jobs, exhibitionism, and even pimping for me by procuring other women at the party for me to fuck. Eventually, I suggested that she see if Robyn was free, providing she was not with Brady, and I asked that she go and fuck at least four other men before midnight to make me happy. I asked her to make TJ one of them.

Edie ran off like a happy gazelle to do my bidding.

I had just washed up in the bathroom and stepped back into the bedroom when Robyn appeared. She smiled coyly at me, "Thank you for asking for me. Brady fucked me, and then he went off with Vera Wild."

I held out my arms to her, and Robyn flowed into them. We kissed and made out with our naked bodies seductively rubbing against one another. Robyn reached between us and started to toy with my cock, quickly restoring my hard-on. She whispered, "Come and fuck me again. Make love to me."

I did just that, and after forty-five minutes I had another sex slave. Robyn was a little easier to talk down from that state, and she willingly accepted her sexual emancipation before we left to go into the main part of the house for refreshments and to take a break.

Robyn and I went to the kitchen. I peeked into the adjacent family room just as I heard a familiar voice pleading for someone to be gentle and careful, that she'd never done anything like 'this' before.

Marge lay on her back on top of Brady. His cock was buried in her ass, obviously aided by copious amount of lubricating gel. In front of her, another man was carefully starting to insert his cock into her pussy. Marge's eyes were about the size of saucers, as she watched his erect cock slide into her pussy just above where Brady's cock moved about in her ass.

Next to Marge, Jane knelt and held her friend's hand. She was talking Marge through her first double penetration, and from the changing look on Marge's face, I guessed that she was enjoying it for the most part.

Robyn and I turned back to the kitchen. I had a tall wine cooler with Chardonnay. The wine slid down easily. I asked Robyn, "You ever do what Marge is doing?"

Robyn nodded, "Several times. I have to be in the mood. It's so decadent. My husband likes to be one of the men to do me. He really gets off on it, and he loves to see me get in the zone where I'm like I was with you a little while ago – where I'll doanything."

"You ever do a gangbang?"

"Not really. I've fucked six or seven guys over the course of an evening – most everybody here has done that, but not like all together – bang, bang, bang."

I heard the scream of an orgasm overtaking Marge in the next room. We went and watched, as the guy fucking her cunt leaned in and kissed her – the two of them wildly moving their tongues together between their bodies. Cum leaked out of both of her holes."

Marge slid down Brady's body onto the sofa beside him. She saw me, "Oh, Steve. Come and hold me for a little bit." She thanked Brady and the other man, and we passed each other as they went into the kitchen for refreshment and I went to Marge. Robyn came with me.

Marge said, "I've never done that before ... taken two cocks at once ... well, I'd been fucked while I gave a blowjob, but not one in my ass and one in my pussy. That was ... an experience to remember."

Robyn chuckled, "Would you have done it when you were younger if you had known?"

Marge laughed, "I would have done ALL this stuff when I was younger if I had known. I am so making up for lost time. I may kill myself, and I may kill my husband, but I'm going to go out having one big orgasmic experience."

Jane came over and kissed me. She whispered to me, "Can we go in about an hour or so. I have an eight a.m. meeting I can't miss, and I want to be little fresh for it rather than fucking my way to four-thirty in the morning and then drag-assing around the office all day."

I laughed and nodded. I said, "Go fuck someone, and then we'll head out."

Marge heard out interchange. She said, "Oh, goody. I can get some fresh cock before we go home. I wanted to see if I could seduce that nice young man with the blond hair that looks like a surfer dude."

Robyn laughed, "That's Nick, my husband. Wait here, I'll be sure you have a shot at him."

Robyn scurried out of the living room and returned a moment later with Nick. She introduced him to Marge, and that was all that was required. Marge and Nick were both horny and looking to expand their horizons. We'd barely left the sofa when the two started to make out like they'd been hot lovers all their lives.

Robyn went off in a different direction. I saw Jane engaging a tall man in his late twenties, and before I could even turn away, I saw her drop to her knees and start to fellate the guy. He looked like he had just entered heaven.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned. "You free. I'm Ivy. I like to be with you if you'd like to be with me."

Ivy put her hand on my bare chest, and I couldn't help but look into her eyes. Ivy was gorgeous, and truly of model quality. She had a green sash around her waist, but it hid nothing, and only amplified her charms above and below the waist. Her dark hair hung past her shoulders and teased her full breasts that were tipped with large areolas and excited nipples as large as the end of my little finger. She had lip gloss on, and I guessed it made her look older, because on evaluation, I wondered if she were over the age of consent. Her labia were swollen and wet, obviously because she'd already been copulating. Her inner lips extended outwards and invited my finger into her wet slit.

I leaned down and kissed her. "I'm Steve," I said as I finished our first kiss. Her eyes blinked open. She'd put her all into the kiss and I could tell.

She said, "I think I'm going to really enjoy being with you. That kiss said a lot."

I took her hand and led her down the hallway to the bedroom wing. As we walked, I asked, "Not to be a prude or anything, but are you ... errr ..."

Ivy laughed, "I'm twenty-two. I'm a neighbor of Brady and Edie's."

"How did you ... get involved in this." I waved my hand around.

"I was walking my dog down the cul-de-sac one night when they were having one of these parties. I could see into the windows where people were fucking. The living room does look out at the street."

"What then?"

"I took my dog home and came back. I watched at the windows for a while and figured out exactly what was happening. I just opened the front door, took my clothes off, and grabbed the next guy that went by – a good looking guy fortunately."

"And you just started to fuck?"

"Not quite, but pretty close. We made out right there for a while. He took me into the living room, and we started to fuck. We finished and I was with another man, Nick actually, and then Brady saw me. I thought he'd explode, but he just came over and asked if I was having a good time. I told him I was and that if he waited a few minutes I'd like to be with him. He waited, and fifteen minutes later, I was fucking Brady. He's hot, at least I think so."

Ivy and I found a vacant bedroom. She lay down on the bed and I came down beside her. We made out for what seemed like a long time, and then Ivy came over me, explaining that she liked to be on top, particularly with new lovers.

When I got to the point I wanted to Wow her, I flipped her over, and took over driving this rig. Ivy looked surprised, but rolled with the change. I started to apply my Tantric techniques: touching her zones, kissing in the right way, seductively smoothing her breasts, nibbling here and there, attention to neck and ears, and constant fingering of cunt and clit and thighs. I ate her out for a while, despite tasting other men's deposits there.

I turned on the charm, and I could feel the passion rise within Ivy by the way she kissed, by the way she hugged me to her, and by the endearing looks she gave me. Ivy started to pop off little bursts of pleasure, and these migrated upstream to some 'normal' orgasms. Those gave way to a couple of really big climaxes, and then I decided to take her to one of the really big ones – not caring if she passed out.

I bore into her body with my cock, drilling deep, trying to touch her A-spot with my glans. I briefly inserted two fingers in her, hooked to rub her G-spot, and I simultaneously fucked her incessantly. As I felt the spasms start in her pussy, I went into overdrive. We were both looking at each other, our eyes locked together and communicating the love and passion we felt for each other. I reached under her and put a digit into her ass.

Ivy peaked and I exploded into her body, allowing jet after jet of my milky cum to flood her inner sanctum. Ivy groaning in the most heavenly way, and she pulled me to her with all her might. The kiss we shared drew blood from both our mouths as our lips pressed together with such fervor and passion.

Ivy kept repeating, "Oh, God, Steve. Steve. Steve."

Gradually, the white-hot heat drained from our bodies and minds. I collapsed on Ivy, allowing her to briefly carry my entire weight before I rolled us slightly onto our sides while we remained connected. We continued to kiss, but the kisses became tender and loving, and then we were just staring into each other eyes in the dimly lit bedroom.

Ivy whispered, "Oh, my God, you are ... you are my dream man. I know I'm young, but I've had some experience with sex since I was sixteen. I've been with a lot of men, but you are ... you are a peak experience. I've never felt like this after making love with anyone."

"You're a peak experience yourself. Do you realize how special you are, and how easy you made it for me to do to you what I did? This wasn't about me; this was about US. We connected on different levels – mind, body, and spirit. Thank you. Thank us."

We lay together in our afterglows for fifteen minutes, sometimes talking, but mostly just holding and stroking each other. The love and romance between us was palpable.

Jane came and sat beside us on the bed. She leaned in and kissed me, and then she kissed Ivy. They'd met before, as they knew each other's names. Jane smiled and said to me, "She got to you, didn't she? I knew she would. She's your type."

"I have a type?"

Jane just pointed at herself and at Ivy. "I'd like to go. I need my beauty sleep before tomorrow. I hate to break this up. You two can see each other in a couple of weeks if you work your schedules right."

Ivy looked at me funny. I explained, "I'm from the Boston area. I just come out here a couple of weeks a month to work with Jane and Brady."

Ivy smiled. "Come back and find me. We have more to say to each other ... and more to do together." She paused and added, "More than you know about right now."

I left her cryptic remark as something I'd have to find out about later.

Ivy, Jane, and I left the bedroom, turning it over to another couple looking for a venue to make love. We'd left the bed in good shape, and without too bad of a wet spot since Ivy had had the forethought to put a towel beneath us.

Ivy kissed me goodbye after I finished dressing, and then kissed Jane too. Jane and I connected with Marge who was outside the front door making out with the young man I'd seen her with earlier. They did their final kiss, and the three of us drove away to head back to the hotel.

* * * * *

The next day Jane asked me how I felt about Ivy. We'd always been open, so I explained about how she'd captured a share of my mind. Jane laughed; she was mature enough to understand the quick infatuation I felt.

"Can I pass along your contact information to her?" Jane asked. "She wants to be in touch with you."

"Sure. I'd appreciate it. We should have done it last night, but I figured I'd see her in two weeks. I've already rejigged my schedule to be back here then."

Jane toyed with her iPhone responding to Ivy or someone, I assume forwarding my phone number.

A half-hour later, I got a beautiful picture of Ivy – nude and sitting on Brady's raised fireplace hearth. The picture was erotic, revealing, and obviously personal and made for me. The message with it said, 'Please don't forget me. I'll never forget you. Love from Ivy.'

I showed the picture to Jane and Brenda at lunch. Brenda had met Ivy at the last party she'd been to, so they were passably aware of each other. Brenda knew a few things about Ivy I hadn't heard: she was ski bunny – an expert slalom skier; despite her young age, she had authored a fiction book that seemed destined as a best seller – a love story and romance novel; and she was a fashion model who seemed to be in high demand, so much so that she picked her gigs – gigs that made her a lot of money for each shooting. I wasn't surprised.

Jane took a decent picture of me with my iPhone while I worked at the table in her office, and after lunch I sent the photo to Ivy with the one liner, 'Forget you? Right now, I think of you about once a second. Sexier shot to come later - maybe. I hope you had fun after we left. Love. Steve.'

Ivy's return text said, 'Yes, more fun was to be had, but nothing as memorable as you. Maybe we talk tonight if you have time what with Jane and Marge.'

I wondered where yet another relationship might go.

Jane, Marge, Brenda, Brady, and I had lunch together. Fortunately, we had a corner table and few others were near us. We were obviously having fun, and it seemed to lighten the mood of the whole cafeteria.

I asked Brady, "How long have you had an open marriage or is what do you call it?"

He responded, "Open marriage will do. Since we got married and even before that, I think we were sort of like you and your sisters. I'd started work at TCI, and Edie was working as a decorator for a high-end furniture store downtown. We hit it off and she moved in, but then so did her roommate at the time, and we hit it off too, meaning we started to have sex. Roomie had a boyfriend, and Edie also liked boyfriend, so we'd swap. That circle of the four of us expanded here and there, had an attrition here and there, and as Edie and I got more serious we kept the openness to our sex lives."

Jane asked, "So you separate sex and love?"

Brady shook his head, "Maybe ... it depends on who our partner is. We don't say, 'You can't fall in love with that person.' Instead we give each other the freedom to explore life with other people as well as with each other. If we fall in love, so be it. We've both had love affairs, but we've shared them with each other, and I mean we tell the other person about it. Sometimes the other person will be involved with us or with our circle."

Brenda asked, "Do you get jealous?"

Brady said, "Sometimes. It's an ambivalent feeling more often. I want to be the adored love object compared to someone Edie is fascinated with, right now Steve, for instance. I know Steve isn't out to unroot me or break up my marriage, and so does Edie. So I try to feel good about Edie, my love, feeling good about Steve. That helps, but then I hear about what a fabulous lover he is, and I have to struggle with that."