Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to say for a moment. Jane asked the next question, "How do you feel about the other men in your circle – the group we've been messing around with – when they make love to Edie?"

"The same way."

Brenda asked, "How does Edie feel about you, for instance when you were fucking me the other night?"

"The same way, but I think she compartmentalizes things better, at least she tells me she does. I've had my share of women I've fallen in love with too, not to get even or anything, just to enjoy the chemistry between us. I'm infatuated with Robyn right now."

I said, "So the two of you tolerate each other's love affairs, but enjoy the affairs yourself."

Brady shook his head, "Wait, we're emphasizing too much of a downside to this in this conversation. We don't think it's that negative. We talk at least every few months about whether to continue the lifestyle and even whether to take the risk of falling more permanently in love with someone else, so much that we'd want to end the marriage and form a new one. We have almost twenty years of this too, and the answer is always the same, we are each other's primary relationship, we love each other for the long term, and while we have other friends and lovers, we are each other's home base."

Brenda asked, "Do you put restrictions on your open marriage?"

Brady said, "We used to try them, but ultimately gave them up. We tried saying, we could only be with other people when the other was in the room or in the house; or, the other had to know about it ahead of time. There were always situations that popped up that made adherence difficult, so we just said screw it, do what you want, keep loving me, and I'll be in your bed tonight. That said, we make sure we don't do things behind the other's back. We have no secrets."

By that time, we'd all finished lunch. I could see that Jane was antsy to get back to work, so we carried our trays to where we pushed them through the wall to the clean up staff, and headed off in different directions to return to work.

As I walked with Jane, she said to me, "This'll sound crazy, but I approve of you having a special place in your heart for all the other women I know you love, and even for the new ones you might be thinking about – Edie or Ivy, for instance."

To keep things above board in the halls of TCI, I just reached up and touched her elbow and squeezed affectionately. I said in a low voice, "I love you, Jane. Thank you for not getting too bent out of shape about my lifestyle."

Before I could go on, Jane laughed, "Or mine. Don't forget how into orgasms I am, or who did the gangbang at the little soiree you took me to in Massachusetts. We both have interesting lifestyles, and I love mine. Thank you for helping me find and explore a side of myself I never knew about."

I said softly, "That's sex. You're compartmentalizing or generalizing. I didn't get to finish my thought. I am beyond ecstatic that you are in my life ... and in my lifestyle. That said, think about who you love ... besides me, I hope."

Jane nodded as we got to her office doorway. She turned and said, "Good question. You know I love you. I'll think about that and see you later ... Lover."


To be continued

Germandragon did the editing; Thank you.