Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 27

Story Info
How to invite two straight friends to a wedding orgy
7.7k words
4.78
29.3k
14

Part 27 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 27 – Sisters, Friends and Lovers

How to invite two straight friends to a wedding orgy


At home the next weekend, Fran laid out the next challenge we had now that we'd coped with explaining our lifestyle and rough wedding plans to my parents. Fran had two close friends she'd grown up with – Val and Loren – neither of whom were sexual players as far as we knew, and they both needed to be convinced to be in the wedding and to play sexually with our perverted bunch of partiers. Val was an old high school friend, and Fran worked with Loren and they'd become BFFs outside the family circle.

Fran said, "I think the best plan is for the two of us to approach them one at a time, but together – you and me. I'll do the hard sell, and you turn on the romance and flirt outrageously with them."

I shrugged. I could do flirting with the two women just by being present, at least according to René. I'd seen pictures of Val and Loren, and they were both knockouts, although it had been hard to tell much more due to the limited nature of the photographs and their Facebook snapshots.

Val lived and worked about two hours away in Newport, Rhode Island. Fran arranged for us to go down and see her for lunch the following Saturday. Val was thrilled she'd get to spend a little time with her old friend, and also get to meet me again without the distraction of large lawn party.

Val did some kind of telemarketing and customer service, but Fran and a search of Facebook didn't provide any more details than that. I'd had a couple of friends doing cold call telemarketing, and they told me it was the most unrewarding job they could think of.

We caught up with Val at a waterfront restaurant and pub in Newport. She was a hot woman Fran's age, with glasses, but the kind of personality that made you think she was a sleeper and that her sexuality ran deep but had been suppressed to the point it was just ready to explode into a fourth of July fireworks.

Seeing her again, I wondered what she'd be like in bed. I scolded myself for that thought, but I realized I thought of almost every woman I saw that way.

We were about the only ones in the pub, and since the weather was relatively warm we sat outside but kept our coats on. I played a relatively silent role as Fran and Val caught up. They hadn't seen each other for almost two years, since Fran and I had first started to go together, but they had had various telephone chats.

I almost dozed off in the warm sun, listening with half an ear to the feminine chatter about old friends, who was where, who'd seen what on Facebook, and so on. That said, I occasionally turned on the charm with Val, even touching her hand or arm to make a point now and then in a way I'd been told warmed a woman up to you. When talk about the wedding started I tuned in a little more, but I had no idea how Fran intended to broach the delicate subject she'd really wanted to explore with Val.

Fran spoke, "Val, this is a bit delicate, but I would like you to listen to me because your participation in our April wedding as a bridesmaid is so important to me."

"Sure. Oh, I'm looking forward to it. I don't see what's delicate at all. I'm flattered to be asked."

Fran said, "There are some details that I need to share with you."

"Details?"

"Well, for one, we're doing a destination wedding in St. Maartens in the Caribbean. We've picked a resort, and this is the delicate part, the dress code at the resort we'll be using is clothing optional."

Val smiled and said, "I still don't see the problem."

I jumped in after touching Val's shoulders to get her attention and share the burden with my fiancée, "What Fran is trying to say is that part of the wedding may be clothing optional too, and ... well, the reception will go on another five days in that spirit."

Val looked between Fran and me. Fran said, "Let me explain a little more. Steve and I have lived together about two years, but my two sisters and two other friends also live with us ... with an intimacy between all of us."

In a very hushed tone but an interested look, Val said, "Oh."

Fran continued. "Steve also has some other women he loves, and they too will be part of the ceremony along with some of the men who are my intimate friends."

Val repeated softly, "Intimate friends?"

We both nodded. Fran emphasized,"Very intimate friends." She put an emphasis on the word 'very' and the fact that 'friends' was a plural noun.

Val said in a matter of fact tone, "So, if I'm to participate in the wedding or reception I may need to be nude?"

"Maybe. We're still planning the wedding," Fran assured. "That's our inclination, or maybe at least topless. Does that shock you?"

Val laughed for the first time since our conversation had taken this turn, "Actually, no. I sort of like the idea, in part because it holds the middle finger up to authority and the status quo. You should know, I'm no fashion model or porn queen."

Fran ignored her deprecating comment and I know the reference to a porn queen made her think of Sheila. She said, "You can bring a friend, and just to warn you, there's likely to be some pretty serious swinging at the reception and the rest of the week." Fran had really stuck her neck out now.

Val smiled and nodded, "Well, that's what I sort of picked up from what you were saying. Do you want me to participate?" I sensed eagerness in her voice. I was getting the impression that there wasn't one part of the proposed wedding scenario that bothered Val. She seemed to roll easily with nudity, topless, swinging, and who knows what else.

Fran said quickly, "Oh, only if you want to. I just want you to know what'll be going on."

Val laughed again, "Fran, you were worried about telling me and getting me to participate weren't you?"

Fran nodded. "I hope I haven't insulted you ... or ruined our friendship."

"Oh, God, no," Val exclaimed with a chuckle as she leaned forward to touch Fran's arm. "Let me tell you something about my job that very few people know." She settled back in her chair and looked around to make sure that no one near us would hear her.

Val said, "I tell everyone I have a job doing telemarketing, but ... well, I'm one of the key women at the end of a '900' number."

Fran didn't get it; I did instantly. I laughed.

Val looked at Fran and said, "Phone sex! I do phone sex with people that call in."

Fran started to laugh. "I might have expected that of you, but I couldn't be sure your high level of horniness had stuck with you since school."

Val retorted, "I love sex, and while I don't sell my body, I sell my voice – and I'm thinking of starting a webcam operation too. I have a bunch of steady clients, and I'm making some really good money. Someday, I know I'm going to have to stop and get a 'real' job, but this is still fun and sexy and arousing."

I asked, "Do you use an office or work from home?"

"Both. I spend about three afternoons a week in an office near here. The rest of the time, we login with our phones and then calls get routed to us automatically. Not much happens in the morning, so I've become a night person. I get the high school and college guys calling in the afternoon and early evening, and the older men calling in between nine and one a.m."

I asked, "What's your specialty, or do you have one?"

Val said, "I have several, and I get my calls depending on what they've punched in as their preference. They can also login their preferences at our website, and shortcut the calls to get to us then if they have a PIN. My specialties are straight sex, group, cuckold, hot wife, lesbian, gangbang, and masturbation."

Fran said, "Do you join in or is it all just make believe?"

"Oh, some of the men can really get me cranked up. I'm embarrassed to admit that I usually cum about five or six times a day – sometimes twice in one call with the right guy when he's talking back to me a lot, you know, good dirty talk."

"Do you have a steady guy or is it all solo?"

"Oh, I've been getting plowed rather heavily while I've been on the phone describing to some caller what's happening to me. They love it, and will usually spend another ten or fifteen minutes hanging in with me until I orgasm – if I can hold it off that long." She blushed and added, "I've also had a gal friend eating my pussy during a few calls, but she moved away, so that doesn't happen these days."

Fran asked, "So, boyfriend doesn't mind you doing this?"

"Boyfriend's name is Jerry, and he gets really turned on by it. It has really spiced up our sex life to a real peak."

I asked, "How'd you get the job?"

"Friend of a friend at a party asked me some probing questions and I guess I answered the right way. The jobs are sought after because they pay so well – like I can make an average of eighty to a hundred dollars an hour. About half of the gross revenue goes to the guys that run the hotlines, and we get the rest. The more we can keep someone on the line, the more we make – it's a sliding scale too, and that's why I like the returning customers too; they're content to engage in a long call at three bucks a minute."

"How do you think up stuff?"

"Oh, I have some scripts to get me started, and then cue cards with lots of expressions and key words on it to give me some ideas or remind me of dirty expressions. I keep adding to my lists and cue cards. I'm naturally creative and very verbal." She gave me licentious grin.

I chuckled, "I have this vision of a bunch of severely overweight women doing this? Are you the exception to the rule? You're beautiful, trim, and guys would like to eat you alive."

Val said, "Thank you. Some of the other women that work in our call center are ... well, the only words I can think of are calorie challenged, but then there are a few that are skin and bones, but they smoke like chimneys. They're forced to stand outside in the snow and rain to get that hit of nicotine once an hour. The boss times them too. That said, they're all one horny bunch and can talk a guy into cuming twice with them over an hour call. They're good."

"Any guys?"

"Just a few. Some of the calls are women, and most want to be sweet talked, to enjoy some fantasy lover who tells them they're wonderful, can do no wrong, look fabulous, and are the most desirable person on the planet. We all have to be good at lying through our teeth to strangers who we'll never see. Of course, there are guys because the gays call in too, but not as many as you'd think. We all use fake names; mine is Syndi."

I speculated, "You're in the business of selling a fantasy ... of being a fantasy to someone."

Val said, "Yes, about four an hour on average, but some only hang in there for five or ten minutes, and others may go an hour or more. You can really get into it with the longer calls; you know, create an identity, develop your character, see how the new you plays out against the character who's on the other end of the phone line, and then work the storyline through to some fabulous conclusion with unbridled sex or true love or both."

Fran mumbled, "I think I want to change jobs, particularly at a hundred an hour." Val and I laughed.

Fran said, "Well, I was all worried about whether we'd shock you, but I have to admit you've shocked me ... in a nice way. I'll think of more questions on the drive home, but at least I know you're 'in' on the wedding." She paused and asked, "What about the extracurricular stuff that'll be going on?"

Val thought, "Surprisingly, I've never actually done a lot of the stuff I pretend to have done. I've never been in a threesome or done anal sex or made love with a woman, but boy can I talk a good story. Maybe it's about time I at least tried some of the things I've been telling my clients."

I asked, "How do you learn your stuff?"

Val blushed, "I watch Internet porn and read Literotica. Visit a few sites and cruise around, and you can end up watching every sexual perversion known to mankind." She chuckled.

"I know what you mean."

Fran said, "Well, you're in, and if you want a sympathetic ear during the week, come or call, and find me. I'll help you, coach you, demonstrate for you, and just about anything else." She added, "Sometime, I'd like to listen in to a bunch of your calls; could I do that?"

"Oh, sure. I have some of my friends over once in a while and I give them a headset so they can tune in. Jerry listens in all the time too. I think he's curious what other guys are getting off on, plus sometimes he's doing sexual things to me while I'm on the phone."

We had a great lunch with Val, talked more about her job, the wedding, our lifestyle, and then about a half hour just talking about swinging, something Val had never engaged in but had a huge curiosity about. She told Fran she wanted to become a player.

After our long lunch we parted ways, but not before Fran had invited Val to come up and stay over on some weekend in the near future. Hopefully, I'd be home.

* * * * *

On the way home, Fran and I had a little pretend game where she played the role of a phone sex operator, and I called in.

Fran started, "Hi, Darling. Tell me your name. I'm so glad you called. I've been horny for you all day."

Me, "Really. I'm Steve. Well, I was sort of curious about you, and what you're wearing."

"Oh, I'm Fran, and I have on a long t-shirt, but there's nothing on under it because I like to be able to reach my pussy and play with myself when I think about you, Steve."

"Are you playing with yourself now?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah, I'd like that, but tell me what you're doing."

Fran actually started to run her hand up under her woolen skirt. "I'm rubbing my nipples with one hand – I have big breasts, but you probably might have guessed that. They have big areolas, and right now my nips are excited and standing up at attention because I'm rubbing them. They're very stimulated. Touching them or having them sucked on makes me really horny. With my other hand, well, I just put that down by my pussy. I have a little strip of hair that I saved when I last shaved down there. I like it when people like you run your finger through it – or your tongue, or your cock."

"Could you put a finger inside your cunt?"

"Oh, Steve, I want to do that for you. Oooooooh, God. I'm doing it right now ... and it feels so gooooood. I wish you were here doing it to me."

"Say more."

"Oh, I'm adding another finger ... and another. I have three fingers in my pussy right now, and it's really getting sloshy because I'm giving off so much girl juice ... oh, I'm using my little finger too, ... and now I'm folding my thumb into my hand ... and ... Oh, fuck, I just put my whole hand inside my cunt."

"How's that feel?"

"Oh, God, Steve. I wish it were your hard cock. I bet you're really big and a fucking powerhouse. Wouldn't you like to ... Oh, Steve, I think I'm going to cum. Oh ... Oh ... Oh, ... Jeeze, I'm squirting girl juice. Oh, dear, I flooded the bed. There's a huge wet spot right where I came just thinking about you fucking me – about you sinking your massive cock deep inside me and then pumping away until you cum deep inside me."

Fran's right hand was a blur under her skirt. Her eyes were slits as she stared at me and made love to herself. I kept checking the traffic around me, and pacing the car so no one was right next to us.

Before I could say anything further, Fran came for real. She gasped out, "Oh, fuck, that was intense."

"I love you, Babe. You are a really hot fiancée, and you're going to be one hot wife."

Fran unfastened her seatbelt and came across the center console so she could kiss me. "I love you, husband to be. We are going to have such fun. We are having such fun. I love the way we are with everybody right now. I say that, but if you ever feel something is a 'off' I hope that you'll come and talk to me. We have to keep being open with each other just the way we've been, particularly because we share ourselves with others."

"You have my promise. Right now, I feel the same way you do. This is the good life, and I don't want to change anything."

Fran sat back down and added, "Now, hurry home because I need all eight-point-three-seven inches of your cock up my little cunt before we do anything else."

True to her word, we no sooner got home, than Fran willingly dragged me past a few of the others in the living room, stripped the two of us, pushed me onto the large bed, and then gave me a genuine 'Fran Henson, patented blowjob' to get me hard again, and then started to ride me to several orgasms before I relaxed and blew a huge load of cum into the beautiful and moist dark reaches of her interior. We cuddled for a little, and both of us fell asleep for a bit, before we got up, showered, and joined the others to share the news about Val.

* * * * *

Fran and I sat on the sofa facing each other having a glass of wine. We'd both just gotten home from work, but I'd met her at lunch with her work colleague Loren. This was the start of what promised to be a slow seduction so that in six months Loren could be a 'fully participating' bridesmaid in our wedding.

I said, "You have yourself an uphill project with Loren. She's one of the most conservative people I've met. At least today, I can't imagine her even wearing a bikini, let alone going topless or nude at the resort, and participating in the 'party after' is an even further reach."

Fran shook her head. "I think part of her demeanor today had to do with meeting you for the first time. She's shy. Did you see the color rise in her neck just because you held her coat for her?"

I laughed, "Fran, I was standing about a quarter inch behind her, breathing hot air on her neck to turn her on, and as I helped her with the coat I lightly stroked the back of her neck with my fingers."

Fran laughed, "You devil. Well, at least she responded. As we walked back to the office she allowed as how you werereally nice ... and now I see why she put the emphasis on the word 'really.'"

"I did try to be engaging during our lunch. She's nice, but as you said, she's shy. Do shy and conservative mean the same thing in this case?"

"I guess we'll find out. Tomorrow, I'm going to let it slip that we live in a polyamorous relationship. We're going to build up to full disclosure over the next month or so."

I speculated, "Even at full disclosure, I'm not sure she's in your pocket. She needs to be a bit of exhibitionist or even a slut to fit in with our crowd."

"Hey, are you calling me a slut?"

"Yeah, wanna make something of it?"

Fran grinned and said, "Yeah, how about a quickie before the others get home."

On that note the two of us practically sprinted for the bedroom. I shut the door and left a telltale sock on the doorknob.

* * * * *

Periodically during my travels I got reports from Fran about luring Loren into our bawdy wedding and beyond that into pure lusty sluthood. Loren had taken the news of us living in a polyamorous relationship without much emotion other than curiosity. Fran said she asked some polite questions about how it worked, who else was involved, and why Fran had decided to pursue that lifestyle.

A week later, Fran commented about meeting up with Aidan for dinner, emphasizing that the liaison was a 'date' and that for certain he'd get lucky that night because she was horny. She'd already commented that I was in Denver. Fran said that Loren's eyebrows went very high, even after she assured her that I was fully cognizant of Aidan and Fran's ultimate intent, and that I not only approved but encouraged them.

A day or so later, she mentioned Matt Chung and how it was so nice to have him stay over occasionally when I was away because he could fix 'guy things' and was nice to cuddle up to. This time Loren enquired more specifically how many men and women were in our group. Fran only talked about the Cambridge contingent at that point: herself, Sheila, Ally, René, Ivy, Aidan, Matt, and me.