Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Loren to me and she fell into my side. I leaned down and kissed her, and this time she kissed back with a passion I'd never felt from her. She whispered, "I think I need to go. I know where this will end up and I'm not ready yet."

"I understand. May I walk you to your car?"

"Yes, please."

Fran gave us space, but also winked at me. Thus, the Roman gladiator escorted Little Red Riding hood out the door, and down the street to Loren's little Fiat. We stood beside the car after she'd tossed her basket into the car. I held my arms open and Loren came into them again, this time grinding her groin against my hard-on.

I asked, "Can you feel that?"

"Yes. I should be embarrassed but I'm not. I like it."

"It's for you. You did that to me. I desire you."

Loren kissed me again. "Soon, I think. Soon. I just need to think."

With those words, Loren got in her car and drove away.

To be continued

Germandragon did an outstanding editing job. Thank you.