Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole room broke into a din of conversation and speculation, even suggesting names for the various babies that we knew little about because they'd only been discovered over the past few days. My 'wives' got pulled away from me at that point and it took me over an hour to connect with each one and find out how they were sure it was me (duh!), and how they discovered they were in a family way (also duh!).

I tried to think back to the night when they must have conceived. Fran told me they all had the same due date, and that implied the same date of conception. We continued to be so in love and have sex so often, I could not isolate any special date that I did make love to all three because it happened so frequently.

I had three expectant moms in my bed that night, and I made love to each of them. I didn't get much sleep although they slept soundly. Instead, I lay awake holding Fran and Zoey's naked bodies against my own, and thought about what I'd be like as a daddy and how our lives would change over the coming months. I had a pulse of excitement inside me that felt like a large jolt of adrenalin - the good kind that leaves you feeling warm and wonderful and loved like nothing else in the world.

Somewhere in the darkness of the night, I remember thinking I must have lived in hell in some other life, because I now lived in a heaven on earth in this life.

The End ... or is it a new beginning?

And thanks to Germandragon for editing this and the earlier chapters.

Dear Readers: Watch for a new story starting in another day or so -Sensations Escort Service. It's the story about three college girls in deperate need of money and a few other things that their new idea beautifully fulfills. Happy reading.

12