Sisters' Gift Pt. 01

Story Info
The family consisted of me and my twin sisters.
11.8k words
4.63
284k
274

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fjdjf54
fjdjf54
196 Followers

Chapter I:

It had been one year since the worst day of our lives. My parents had died exactly one year ago today. Our family was fragmented, but we were getting along ok. The family consisted of me, a 19 year old fresh out of high school and into the work force, and twin sisters a year younger than I. My name is Tyler, and my sisters are Abigail and Gabriella. While my parents thought that they had avoided the rhyming twin names, my twin sisters soon became Abby and Gabby. Like most twins, they were very close to each other, but hated the twin treatment. From a young age, they never dressed alike, and hated being lumped together. While they hung in similar circles of friends, they had quite different personalities. Abby was the typical "hot chick." Absolutely stunning, and she knew it. Of course, she worked for it, and she was 100% natural. She was always at the gym trying to tone herself. She knew not to go overboard and get the six pack. Intelligently, she kept her body fit and trim, but not overly muscular. Gabby was more laid back. She played sports and that kept her in shape. She was more of a cool chick, not all that full of herself like her sister was, but she still knew she was hot.

Anyway, besides the fact that I knew my sisters was drop dead gorgeous, and all my friends wanted them, we had a pretty good relationship. Since our parents had passed, I had assumed a role of responsibility and had watched over them, albeit with the help of some of the neighbors. We all respected each other, but it was clear that I was in charge. I made the money, did the shopping, and made sure we were all safe. That included making sure my sisters were not taken advantage of by guys after only one thing. Because of their images, they were constantly bringing home guys for my interview. I trusted my sisters and allowed them to go on most of the dates, only turning away a few who I knew had a bad reputation or just rubbed me the wrong way. I knew that they were old enough to decide what to do and to make the right decisions. Also, with our relationship being more friendly than fatherly, they told me most of what happened. From what I had heard, Abby, not surprisingly, was not a virgin, but thankfully, not a slut either. Gabby was less likely to do anything rash and bold, and it was not surprising to me that she was still a virgin.

Anyway, I was starting to rely on my sisters more and more as my job at the lumber yard wore me out. Pay was only adequate, so I had to try to find a night job so I would not dip too far into our savings in the bank. My sisters began doing more chores and had been cooking and shopping for me on a regular basis, when Abby came to me with an idea.

"Listen, Ty, we need money and I know how to get some."

Being wary of Abby's character I was a little nervous for her idea, but decided to let her go on. I knew I needed help. I was open to suggestions. "I don't want you working a full time job. You and your sister need to finish high school, and maybe get into college on a financial aid scholarship."

"This will be only part time, only a couple of hours a week, with good pay."

"I'm listening, hit me."

"Well, I've noticed some furtive glances and some awkward stances when you're around me and Gabby. I figure if I can turn my own brother on, I've got a shot at turning anyone on. I'm hot and I know it. I'm thinking about sexual favors."

"Absolutely not! I'm not denying that you have the body to do it, but I refuse to have you whored out on the streets. You have too much of a future. Out of the question. Besides, you do not turn me on." As soon as it left my mouth I realized my mistake. Abby was not one to pass up on a challenge, and she interpreted this as one, regardless of its original intent.

"Really? Gabby and I do nothing for you?" She started to swing her hips and give me a look that could get a rise from a dead man. If every woman could pull off that look, Viagra would no longer be necessary. I could feel my self control gradually slipping away as she sashayed over to me. I was clearly tenting my pants.

"Nope, nothing" is all I manage to croak out of my exceedingly dry mouth. It was a feeble attempt at a cover up and she knew it. She strutted around my running a single fingernail down my chest, just stopping before my now rock hard cock. She leaned in as for a kiss and stopped short.

"Yea, nothing my ass," she sneered and walked away. I was left with a raging hard on and no release. Naturally, I took matters into my own hands. Soon after, I called a family meeting. A rare occurrence in our house, but something that I felt needed to be done right away.

As we all entered the living room I noticed my sisters seemed slightly off. Not as well kept as usual. But there they were, waiting to hear what I had to say. "I know some tough times are coming up. Abby has pitched an idea, and I rejected it strongly. I will not have whores for sisters. Though I do not doubt you can make plenty of coin." As I said that, they both blushed of embarrassment. "We don't have much money, so I'm giving you guys a choice. Either you guys get part time jobs, and severely decrease socializing and spending, or we move in with Aunt Carol and Uncle Bobby. They can provide for us for a while, just until we get our feet on the ground. I knew we like our independence here, but we might need help. We do not need to move in right away. I will leave the choice to you two."

After some deliberation, we decided to try it out at home for a while more.

FAST FORWARD THREE MONTHS

My sisters had the summer off from school and were working as interns at a local consulting firm. They got paid decently, and were always fresh coming home. They basically just worked there to pick up phones and let the male employees ogle them. We were pulling in enough money, but I was consistently tired from all the manual labor I had to do. Each day after I got home, my sisters would graciously massage my back, neck, and feet. Recently, however, I had noticed the massages getting longer and more directed towards a singular spot on my body. I also noticed, the massage would not end until I was sprouting a rather impressive hardon. How could I not with these two running their hands all over me. Each day I was stuck harder than the last with only the internet to relieve myself. I had no time to date.

Anyway, we decided that we were doing fine and had no need to go to our aunt and uncle's place. My sisters had gotten scholarships to schools and I was more than able to provide for myself. But I was starting to get so hot and bothered every time I looked at them. I could swear they were wearing less and less each day and the massages kept getting more and more personal. It must have been in my head.

One day, after a particularly agonizing massage, I had to go upstairs to jerk off immediately. I almost blew my load while being manhandled by my sexy sisters. Just as I was about to blow all over myself, I heard the floorboard outside my door creak. I immediately pulled up my pants but even with them on, there was little left to the imagination. Abby opened the door and gingerly stepped into my room. She swayed over towards my bed and sat on the corner. She turned slowly so that I could see every beautiful curve working exactly as she had trained them to, and laid down on her stomach, her head about a foot from my rock hard cock. Ever so softly she spoke.

"Gabby and I really appreciate everything you've done for us. We were trying to find a way to thank you, but no gifts seem to be adequate for you." She began to push her luscious ass in the air as she made a performance worthy of Cinemax out of sitting up. "So let me ask you a question big brother." She paused on big, and took a quick look towards my cock.

"Shoot" I managed to say.

"When is the last time you got laid? We figure you don't have much time for women with all you do for us. We want to get you laid."

"Well, I admit it has been a while. Sounds like the perfect gift to me." As we were speaking she continued to gradually inch her way towards me. Damn this chick knew how to turn a guy on.

"Yes, we thought so, but there is one problem. We love you so much and we want her to be perfect for you. We figured that since the perfect girl does not exist, a carbon copy of a damn near one would work quite well."

"I'm not sure I follow..."

All Abby did was look at the door and it became crystal clear. Gabby was standing there, naked as the day she was born. I had no clue how long she was there or how much she had heard, but I didn't care anymore. As I sat dumbfounded, I barely registered Abby expertly undoing my pants and letting my flag fly. Still staring at the beauty of my sister before me, I did not even realize that she was about to blow me until I was inside her throat. The chick just took all seven inches in one gulp. She was a pro. My attention was soon all on her. She bobbed her head up and down hypnotically. Her hair lightly tickling my legs and stomach. I was on sensory overload. It was then that I noticed that Gabby had made it to my bed. I turned to her, and she immediately engaged me in a kiss that was so fiery and passionate I think I could have cum just from that. Coupled with the tongue thrashing I was already receiving, I blew load after load of cum down Abby's throat. Without missing a beat, she took it all, sexily stood up, sat in my lap and proceeded to make out with her twin sister, sharing my cum with her. At that sight I fainted, not to wake up until morning.

The next morning I woke up peacefully, wondering if what had happened was a dream. There was nobody in my bed except for me, and no signs of sex in the room. I got out of bed, and wandered downstairs to the smell of pancakes being cooked. As I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, I noticed Gabby wearing only a "Kiss the Cook" apron and a smile. The apron could not have been more apropos. She gave me a toe-curling kiss and told me to sit down and await my breakfast.

"The sex last night was only part one of your gift. We know that today is your day off and we decided to treat you like a king. Whatever you want is yours today, starting with breakfast."

The sight of the pancakes on my plate reminded me that I was starving. I sat down and began to dig in when I noticed a nude Abby crawling under the table. As I poured syrup onto my pancakes, she started to prime the pump to get some syrup of her own. As I began to eat my pancakes, she began to attack my dick with ferocity I had never witnessed from anyone. Kissing and licking, sucking and deepthroating, she was about to drain me of my cum. Finally, she was rewarded with my cum, which she promptly swallowed. She then got out from under the table, sat in the chair as if nothing had happened. It was then that I realized that I had not had sex with either of them. I figured since I could have anything I wanted to day I would start with...

Chapter II:

I rose from my chair, my knees a little wobbly from the breakfast blowjob I just received. I walked over towards Gabby, stopping to give Abby's nipples a courtesy pinch. I pulled Gabby close, and kissed her hard. I realized now that not only had I not fucked either of them, but I hadn't kissed Abby, and Gabby has been nowhere near my cock. I figured out a way to remedy this very quickly. I ripped the apron off of Gabby's body, revealing her perfect form. I lifted her and carried her over to the kitchen table. After quickly throwing everything off the table, I laid her down and began to tease her. Her being a virgin, I wanted to make it memorable. I licked up from her right foot, up to her cunt. I licked and kissed all around it, but never placing my lips or tongue directly on it. She attempted to thrust her steamy cunt onto my mouth, but I wanted to tease her more. I kissed down her left leg, and then back up to her inner thighs. Seeing the wetness and feeling the heat emanate from her I figured she was ready. I licked long and slow from the bottom of her now seeping slit all the way to the top, lightly flicking her clit along the way. She shuddered from the sudden attention to her most sensitive regions. But I didn't want her to cum just yet. I kissed up her body, spending some time at her bellybutton, but making my way up to her tits.

I dragged my tongue around each mountainous piece of flesh, finally zeroing in on the nipple of her left breast. A light flick of the tongue, and then I engulfed the nipple playfully biting and kissing it. All the while, the hand was tweaking her other nipple, making her moan softly in pleasure. I continued my journey upwards, and kissed her neck up to the corner of her mouth, then up to her cheek, eyes, nose and ears. As I reached her ears, I whispered "Are you ready to lose your virginity?"

"Oooohh....Just fuck me already!"

I took that as a yes, and inserted my long rod into her dripping cunt. She emitted a low guttural moan, then yelped a little as I reached her hymen. I kissed her, and then broke through the barrier, making her mine. She was so wet and tight, every inch of my cock was being massaged by her pussy. She looked at me with a single tear in her eye, and simply nodded and smiled. I took that as my cue to start thrusting. Nice and slow, in no rush to finish, I fucked her. She lay on the table on her back, and I straightened up to my feet, standing on the floor, fucking her nice and slow. I looked at Abby, now fingering herself and motioned for her to sit on Gabby's face. She gladly obliged and lowered her own steaming cunt on top of Gabby's mouth. At first surprised, Gabby soon realized the situation, and began to lick Abby to a ferocious orgasm. As she was being licked by her sister, I pulled Abby towards me and began to make out with her. Not as passionate as Gabby, but still pretty damn good.

I continued to slide in and out of Gabby, faster and harder now, pushing us both towards orgasm. The harder I fucked her, the more she moaned into Abby's cunt, forcing her towards orgasmic bliss. Without warning, Abby broke our kiss and began thrashing and shaking on Gabby's face. Her juices poured onto Gabby as Abby tiredly lifted herself off to sit down. Taking the opportunity, I climbed on top of Gabby and continued to fuck her as I licked the fresh pussy juice from her face. As I did this, we met in a kiss that could not only curl my toes, but make my blood boil, and make me rush towards orgasm. Apparently it had a similar effect on Gabby whose pussy began to contract and squirt all over my cock. I continued to pound the tightest pussy I had ever entered and soon blasted my seed deep inside her filling her to the brim. Spent, I rolled off Gabby who moaned at the absence of my cock filling her up. I looked over at her, the picture of beauty. A light red hue on her face, her hair slightly darker and clinging to her face with sweat. I gave a kiss on the cheek and asked "So, how was your first time?"

In a soft, barely audible voice she managed to croak out "Amazing. OOOHHH!"

I looked at her and her face was contorted in pleasure again. Scanning towards her pussy I saw her vixen of a sister lapping up our combined juices and pushing Gabby towards another orgasm. Although tired from cumming twice in such a short period of time, I was able to get a rise, which somehow Abby noticed. She began to stroke me, then climbed up on the table, impaled herself on me sideways, and bent down towards Gabby to continue licking her cunt. Seeing all of this unfold in front of me was just incredible, but I still had a ways to go until I cam again for the third time that morning. I relaxed on the table and let my slut of a sister handle all the work, and she did it beautifully. Her ass bounced up and down, stopping to grind all around when she was fully impaled. Soon enough both of my sisters were moaning in orgasm. I was still hard, and hadn't cum yet. Abby took that as an insult and decided that I was to cum again. She engulfed my cock to the base and began to massage me with her throat. Gabby apparently wanted to taste some of my cock, now wet with both her sister's juices and saliva. She began a long slow lick from my balls up to the base, where Abby's mouth seemed to be permanently glued. Eventually, Abby lifted up, and allowed me to feel the sensations of my first blow job from Gabby. She licked back down to the balls, then all the way up the underside of my cock. Slowly, she circled the tip of my dick with only her tongue. She started to take me in very slowly, much different, but equally as good as her sister. Ever so slowly, she lowered her mouth around my pole, swirling her tongue the entire way. Abby wanted back in, but Gabby did not want to leave my cock. So being the loving sisters they are, they decided to shared my cock in a dual blow job. One at the tip, one at the base, one deepthroating me while the other took my balls. Both of them licked and sucked me into a frenzy, slowing down when I was about to cum, then speeding up when the urge passed. The seemed to enjoy teasing me, and I was absolutely speechless. I had two beautiful twins, my sisters no less worshipping my cock and driving me to the most intense orgasm I ever had.

All of a sudden no one was on my cock. I looked down, wondering what was going on and almost fainted at the sight. Above my cock, my twin sisters had pushed together their breasts, creating a cock-sized hole in the middle. They lowered their breasts over my cock and spat on it to lube it up. Up and down they went in perfect synchronization, taking turns licking the head as it appeared between the four breasts surrounding it.

I couldn't take any more. I splattered cum all over both breasts and both faces, and promptly passed out. The last thing I saw was Abby leaning towards Gabby's breasts preparing to lick my cum off. I went to sleep happy, dreaming of what else the three of us could do.

After my nice nap on the couch, I awoke to some perplexing noises. Well, perplexing if you had not spent the last several hours in a massive orgy. Some yelps, whimpers, and plenty of slurping noises filled the room. It appeared as though my twin sisters were engaged in a 69 in which each of them were delivering quite an oral attack on the other. I decided to sit this one out and just watch the beauty unfold in front of me. After they each announced their orgasms with yelps of joy and generous helpings of juices for the other, they noticed I had awakened. Intent on continuing their show, they decided to kiss each other in order to clean the cum off of their faces, each of them essentially tasting their own juices.

Now most guys would jump in, but I was still a little tired from our previous romps and really wanted to hear how this had happened. Before yesterday, I had no inclination that my twin sisters were actually bisexual. After asking them, I was treated to the story.

Apparently it started several months before Abby approached me about becoming a street walker. Abby had confided in her sister that she wanted to do this to make money for the family, and Gabby would only allow her under two conditions. 1) that she be included. Not for lesbian reasons, but because she wanted to help make money for us as well. And 2) that Abby ask me, and get my permission. Abby decided to take part one first.

According to the two of them, the conversation went something like this:

"Gab, if we are going to do this together, people are going to want us together."

"I know Abby, if it's for the good of the family, I'll do it. I don't care."

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I've always known we were both hot, and lately I've been getting excited seeing you walk around here."

"That's only because I look like you and you are so self centered."

"That may be, but it doesn't change the fact that I want you. If this is to happen, we are going to need to perform."

fjdjf54
fjdjf54
196 Followers