Sisters Gotta Share Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy's pubic hair was completely shaven. As my fingers explored the smoothness below her navel, she let out a pleasant sigh. I continued to flick my tongue around her nipple, and I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was shut tight. She was feeling good, but she was tensing up.

"It's alright, sweetheart," I said softly. She opened her emerald eyes and looked into mine. "I'm gonna take good care of you."

She smiled a bit; my assurance helped a bit. I continued kissing her, now working my way down to her stomach, pausing momentarily to tongue her navel while my hands clasped her pants at the hips. As I worked my mouth down farther still, I began to pull her pants around her hips and down her legs. At last, I had her lying completely nude on her bed.

"My God," I said, putting my hands on her knees and spreading her legs. I positioned myself between them and looked up her body into her eyes once more. "You are beautiful."

"Thank y...oooooooh!" she cried out. I cut her off by slowly digging my tongue as deep into her hot pussy as I could, and then used my tongue as a scoop on the way out, putting a lot of pressure on her clitoris.

My hands caressed her soft, creamy thighs as I went to work, lapping up her pussy. She tasted amazing. I sucked and licked and kissed, and her right hand went to my head, digging her nails into my scalp, goading me go deeper into her. Her left hand went to her breasts, and she began twisting the nipple.

Her breathing became quick and deep, and her eyes had a wild look to them, and the muscles in her pussy began to convulse. She was getting close, so I buried my face even farther into her sweet snatch, sucking her clit between my teeth and tonguing it furiously.

She bucked underneath me, letting out a series of exasperated screams. I lightened the pace of my licks as she came down from her climax. With every delicate stroke of my tongue, she wriggled.

"Oh, that was just what I needed," Sandy said, running her hands through my hair again.

"You liked that, huh?" I asked, rising up and licking the inside of her thigh. My tongue made it to the back of her knee.

"Oh, yeah," she said, smiling broadly. "Now I want to do you."

"Very well, but I want to do you again at the same time," I said.

She looked at me, puzzled. Her naiveté made her all the sexier. I knew that if I could get her to come once or twice more, I could probably convince her to let me fuck her. The idea of getting inside her virgin pussy was maddening, but I knew I would have to take things slow and easy with her.

I got to my knees and took my shirt off. As I unbuttoned my pants, Sandy got to her knees and positioned herself in front of me. Her bare breasts pressed against my chest, and she looked up at me adoringly. We kissed deeply, and her hands went to my fly. She was a beginner, and her hands fumbled a bit, but I could tell how eager she was to have access to my cock, and her anticipation made me harder than a rock.

At last, she had my fly open, and my khakis and boxers slipped down to my knees. She lowered her head and began kissing my chest. She sucked on my nipple while I reached under her body and cupped her luscious breasts once more. Her hand went to my rock-hard cock and began stroking it softly and slowly. Her palm, which had never seen a hard day of manual labor, was soft and felt exquisite on my shaft.

Soon, her head dropped lower, until she was on her hands and knees in front of me.

I backed off of the bed, getting to my feet and letting my pants slip to my feet. I realized that I was still wearing my shoes, but Sandy was not going to wait. She crawled to the edge of the bed and engulfed the head into her mouth, sucking softly and cupping my balls with her soft palms.

She bobbed her head back and forth, taking in a little bit more of my meat with every thrust. I bent over her and massaged her ass cheeks, which seemed to excite her even more. If things continued to go well tonight, I thought I might be able to get her into some anal the next time around.

Slowly, I backed away from her, and she looked at me with a confused, worried expression.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

I cocked an eyebrow up and smiled. "Teacher has a new trick to show you."

I lay next to her on my back and instructed her to put her legs on either side of my head. I then told her to lean forward and suck on my cock. As she did, I used my fingers to spread her lips once more. My tongue darted in and out of her throbbing, wet pussy. This elicited moans from Sandy that vibrated on my cock as she took it ever deeper into her mouth.

My tongue darted ever deeper into her pussy, licking circles around the clit. My fingers moved up to the rim of her ass and put just the tiniest bit of pressure on her back door.

This immediately set her off. Her head was bobbing furiously on my cock, and her pussy became soaking with cum. Her ass was apparently quite an erogenous zone. She withdrew from my cock and sat up so that she was sitting on my face. I obliged by sucking on her labia and clit and sticking my tongue as deep as it would go in her sweet, tight pussy. She began rocking on my face, and I reached up with my left hand and squeezed her tit. The other hand was still lightly prodding her rim.

She came again, screaming my name and nearly hyperventilating. She dismounted from my face and lay next to me, out of breath and yet I knew she was aching for more.

"Did you enjoy 69?" I asked, rolling to her and kissing her.

"Is that what it was?" she asked. "Whatever it is, it was amazing!"

My hand went down to her pussy. Heat was emanating off of it; I could not wait to sink into her. I used my index and ring fingers to spread her lips again, and my middle finger entered her. She was as tight as I remembered.

"Oh, God!" she said as I fingered her and kissed her neck. I could virtually feel her racing pulse through her vagina. I cupped my fingers up and pressed firmly against the pubic bone, looking for her g-spot. She began to pant again, and I knew I was close. Sure enough, I found it and felt her pussy flood with fluid, and she cried out once more, breathless and heaving.

"You're so fucking sexy, Sandy," I whispered in her ear, fingering her clit and getting her worked up again. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," she replied between hard pants and moans.

I pressed my hard, hot cock against her hip. I licked her ear, and whispered, "I want to make love to you."

She paused for only an instant. Some more magic with the tips of my fingers on her clit seemed to do the trick. "I want you, too," she said.

Not wanting to wait for her to change her mind, I immediately rolled over and positioned myself between her legs. The tip of my dick met the entry to her pussy. It was so wet and hot, I wanted to plow into her, but I held back.

"Go slow," she said, as if reading my mind. We were at the threshold and she was suddenly sober about what we were about to do. "It's my first time."

I looked down into her eyes and smiled. "Don't worry, sweetheart," I said softly. "I always take good care of you, don't I?"

Sandy smiled nervously and nodded.

I sunk into her softly, inch by inch. She was unbelievably tight, and it felt like heaven. She winced as I sunk into her, but she told me to keep going. I was reminded of my foray into Cindy's ass in the shower.

At last, I had pushed into her to the hilt, and I kissed her on the lips. "The worst is over, baby."

She let out a relieved, shaking sigh. "It's not so bad," she said, smiling.

"It's about to get a lot better," I replied, and I began to rock my hips back and forth.

As I pushed deeply and repeatedly into her warm, quivering mound, Sandy's breath got shaky, and I kissed her neck, burying my face in her long, brunette locks. Her hair smelled so very nice, and her pussy felt so amazing wrapped tightly around my throbbing cock.

I began to go faster, and Sandy began to come once more.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me harder!" she cried beneath me.

I propped myself up on my arm to get into her at an optimum angle. My hips thrust into her hard and fast, and she wriggled up into me with every thrust.

"Oh!...Right there!...Right there! Oh, fuck me! Oh, you fuck me so good! Oh, fuck my pussy, Aaron!" she cried out, her pussy pulsating on my cock.

She screamed out again as she climaxed once more. I pulled out of her and lay next to her shaking, beautiful body. I softly kissed her lips and gently caressed her body.

"I never knew it would feel so good," she said, her hands caressing the side of my shaft. "Did it feel good to you?"

I laughed. "Sweetheart, it was amazing," I said. "But I still have more to go."

Sandy smiled broadly, and her eyes were wide with bewilderment. "Can we try a different position?" she asked like an excited schoolgirl.

"Of course," I said. "Why don't you get on your hands and knees?"

She did so, and I positioned myself behind her, placing my hands firmly on her hips. My hard cock yearned to be back inside her hot, steamy hole, and I once again sunk into her.

This time, I did not wait for her go-ahead. I immediately began ramming my throbbing member deep and hard inside her hot pussy.

"Oh, yes! Oh, Jesus! That is soooo gooood!" she wailed, driving herself back into me and clutching the sheets of the bed with all her might.

My balls were throbbing, and I was getting close.

"Yeah, baby, that hot pussy feels so good on my cock. I love fucking your tight hole!" I growled, pumping into her as the sweat coursed off of both of our bodies. "You're gonna make me cum!"

"Wait!" she said. She stopped pressing into me and pulled away. I was frustrated for a moment, but she turned around and put her head towards my crotch and looked up at me with a devilish grin. "I said I'd swallow you this time."

I was not going to argue with that. I put my cock inside her mouth and continued pumping my hips, fucking her gorgeous face and feeling the fire build to a roar in my loins. At last, I exploded into her mouth, and she sucked my jizz down like it was a milkshake, moaning softly and massaging my balls.

Well spent, I lay down next to her and she lay in the crook of my arm. She caressed my bare chest with her nails, softly kissing my nipples with her tongue.

"So, how'd that match up to your boy, Doug?" I asked, smirking.

"No comparison," she said, rolling her eyes. "I have never felt this...content."

"Post coital bliss," I replied. "It's nature's way of telling you good job."

"Mmmm," she sighed, hugging me. "I could feel this way more often."

"Oh, yeah?" I asked. I certainly wasn't going to argue.

"Mmm-hmm," she affirmed, kissing me.

"This could have been Doug's," I thought to myself, and I chuckled at his foolishness.

"What's so funny?" Sandy asked.

I shook my head. "It's just hard to believe how stupid Doug is. I mean, look at you! I can't believe I am the only one who ever gave you an orgasm."

Sandy was suddenly silent. Her eyes looked away, her nervous apprehension back as if we had not spent the last hour vanquishing it.

"I'm not the first?" I asked curiously. This was a surprise I had not anticipated.

"Well..." she started, but trailed off.

"Who was it?" I asked, intrigued. "Was it that guy you dated in high school?"

She shook her head. "No, we barely even kissed."

Vexed, I tried to run through any other significant relationships she had been in. Though she dated quite a few guys, she was not the type to have a one night fling, and she had never been with any one longer than a few weeks. She had always been intimidated by the thought of a physical relationship.

That is until I came along, I thought proudly.

"I give up," I said resigned. "Who was it?"

She was silent, and I thought I would have to goad her some more. Maybe one more orgasm would convince to open up again. Just as I prepared to make my move, however, she started talking. "Okay, but you have to keep it a secret."

"Of course," I said.

"You can't tell ANYBODY I told you," she said in a serious tone.

"If you are worried I will tell Sara, you don't have to," I said. "There is very little about tonight I am going to be sharing with her."

"That's good, because it was her," Sandy said.

It was my turn to be silent. Stunned and in disbelief, I sat there, my eyes bulging and my jaw agape, running repeatedly through my memory to make sure I had heard her correctly.

Finally, I found my voice. "Wh...did you just say...what?" I fumbled through my words.

"It's true. Sara goes down on us," Sandy said, sitting up and looking at me. She was looking for a reaction, but all I could offer at the moment was sheer shock.

"Us?" I asked.

"Cindy, too," Sandy said. Her voice had grown apprehensive.

She was afraid of what my reaction would be when I finally got over the surprise. Would I be angry? Would I be jealous? If so, of whom was I jealous? Would I be distraught or disgusted? Was she breaking my heart by telling me this? So many illusions were shattered.

"What...how...when?" I stammered.

"The last time was a few months ago," Sandy explained. "You had to work late, so Sara decided we should play like we did growing up."

"How long have y'all been doing this?" I asked.

Sandy was silent. A long time, apparently.

"So what...you...and Cindy...she just eats the two of you and that's it?" I asked.

"Well, Sara and Cindy will do each other, and they'll both do me," Sandy replied. "I never do either of them. I have always been too scared."

I nodded. At least that part fit into the precarious paradigm I had held for so long.

"Are you okay?" she asked, concerned. Her hands caressed my bare chest and stomach.

I nodded again. The shock was wearing off.

"I'm fine with it," I said, smiling at her. "I always knew you girls were close, but I never imagined you were this close."

"You sure it doesn't bother you?" she said apprehensively.

"I'm sure, sweetheart," I assured her, pulling her close. I kissed her gently and my hand went to her inner thigh. I began to massage her leg, and my stiffening member prodded her hip. "In fact, I can show you how fine with it I am."

Next Episode: Quid Pro Quo

12