Sisters Gotta Share Ch. 11

Story Info
Close call.
2.6k words
4.56
38.6k
4

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VenDrego
VenDrego
74 Followers

I arrived at Cindy's apartment a little after noon. It was the day after my night with the Chamberlains. Sara and I had had a good romp in bed after I had gotten home that night, another one in the morning, and Desiree had called one of her special meetings when I had gotten to work. Needless to say, I had not really been feeling the need for sex again yet. But when Cindy called to tell me she was at home alone, I decided it was time to take a lunch break.

I stepped into her apartment as she opened the door. Cindy was wearing a small tank top that showed off her small, perky breasts and a pair of shorts. As I swung the door closed behind me, I stooped down and kissed her passionately. Our tongues flailed at each other as her hands quickly went to unbuttoning my shirt. She knew I would not have long.

My own hands slid gently down her torso and found her supple butt cheeks, which I squeezed and massaged. As she opened my shirt and began kissing my bare chest, my fingers found the bottom of her top. I pulled it up over her head, tossed it on a pile of clothes waiting to be folded from the laundry, and caressed her nipples as she tongued and bit mine.

I dropped my shirt and tie to the floor and unzipped my fly. Her hands expertly unfastened my belt and slid my trousers to the ground around my ankles. After pausing a moment to kick off my shoes, I found Cindy kneeling before me, reaching into my boxers.

She pulled out my hardening member, flashed me a smile, and began lightly darting her tongue over the shaft. She pressed the cock up against my stomach and licked around my balls, concentrating on the taint. She then opened her mouth wide and began to suck me off. I stood in her living room with my eyes closed, grinning and moaning lightly.

As her head bobbed up and down on my cock, I watched her beautiful light brown hair wave back and forth. Her hand slowly crept up my thigh and began to lightly squeeze my balls.

"How's your day going?" she asked, giving her jaw a momentary break.

"Better now," I said, running my hands through her hair as she lifted my cock against my stomach. She put her tongue against my taint, licked up my balls, and drew it all the way to the tip of my dick.

"Hard day at work?" she asked.

"Stressful," I replied, "That's why I came to see you: to work it out."

"Mmmm," my sister-in-law replied, softly sucking on my cock. "Yeah, baby, work out those frustrations in my mouth."

I grabbed both sides of her head and began thrusting my hips into her. She closed her eyes and obediently opened her mouth wide and sucked as I fucked her pretty face.

"I'm ready to fuck you now," I said, pulling out of her.

"Good," she replied. "That's what I've been dying to hear. Let's go to my bed."

She stood up and took my hand, leading me to her bedroom. I had been spending more and more time in this room lately, and I did not think I was ever going to get tired of it.

As soon as Cindy got to the bed, she bent over and stuck her ass in the air towards me. She turned her head to look at me and smiled. "I know you don't have much time, so hop on, big boy!"

I crouched behind her and pulled down her shorts, revealing that luscious ass and puss I had grown to worship and adore. Licking my fingers as I stood up, I lubed up her cunt, then lined up behind her.

Though I had done it several times now, sinking into Cindy's pussy still felt like coming home. It wrapped so nicely, so tightly around my shaft. I started fucking her slowly and gradually picked up the pace. She pressed herself back up against me, and her right hand went between her legs and grazed against my balls every time I sunk into her.

She panted and groaned, turning around and smiling at me with a look of ecstatic pleasure.

"Prod my ass while you fuck this pussy, baby," she requested.

I stuck my thumb in my mouth and lubed it up with saliva, then gently inserted it into Cindy's asshole massaging her rim in slow circles.

This seemed to be all it took to get her hot and ready to orgasm. She bucked back against me harder and faster now, and her breathing became deep and fast. I grabbed her shoulder with my left hand and pulled her against me even harder, driving her mad with lust as my throbbing cock penetrated ever deeper.

She let out an inhuman wail that would have terrified anyone in the room had they not known what was going on.

"Oh, my God! You fuck this pussy so good!" she panted.

"You liked that, huh?" I asked, slowing down my pace and taking my thumb out of her ass. I was getting close myself.

"Fuck, yeah, baby," she said.

"Well, now it's my turn," I growled. I smacked her ass with my hands and grabbed her hips tightly. I drove my cock in hard, again and again.

"Oh, Jesus!" she screamed. "Yes! Fuck me, baby! Cum in this pussy!"

I did as commanded, emptying my load into her sweet, soft hole.

I pulled out of her and she stood up to face me, smiling brightly. I bent down and kissed her deeply and passionately.

"I've got to call your boss," she said, "and make sure you have more stressful days."

I grinned, looking into her eyes and stroking her hair.

Suddenly, in the living room, there was the jingle of keys as someone put their key into the front door of the apartment.

Cindy and I looked at each other with expressions that would have been comical except in the context of the situation.

"Alicia," Cindy whispered. "She's home!"

I thought about climbing out the window, but despite the noise I would make popping out the screen, I would be naked; my clothes were out in the living room. I thought about hiding until Cindy could distract her away from the apartment, but that was no good either. My clothes were right in the middle of the living room, and there was no telling how long it would take Cindy to drag Alicia away.

I thought about the sadistic smile that would creep over Alicia's lips once she realized that she had something to hold over me just as I did her.

"No way," I thought to myself. There was no way I was going to give that stupid bitch the pleasure.

There was only one way out of this. It was a desperate play, but that is what aces up the sleeve are for.

"Quick! Hide!" Cindy was whispering as the front door opened. We were seconds away from Alicia catching us both naked and together in Cindy's bedroom. Seconds away from our lives being upended.

"No," I said softly. "You hide under the bed."

"What?" she whispered, thinking me mad.

"Hello?" Alicia called from the living room. She had found my clothes.

"Do you trust me?" I whispered.

"Is anyone here?" Alicia called again.

Cindy nodded, and then dove behind her bed as I kicked her panties beneath the bed.

"In here, Alicia," I called wryly, lying down on the bed.

The bedroom door swung open slowly, and Alicia popped her head in cautiously, as if expecting to be the stereotypical moron college girl in a horror who get killed for investigating a funny sound.

Apparently, the sight of me, nude and lying on her roommate's bed, was not what she was expecting. Her eyes became as big as plates, and her jaw dropped as if to the ground.

"What the hell are YOU doing here?" she asked, exasperated. She was trying not to look directly at my dangling penis, which was soft again from its most recent workout, but she was failing repeatedly.

"I've come to collect on your debt, of course," I said coolly. "Now undress, Alicia."

"Now?" Alicia asked incredulously.

"Alicia, you will service your debt to me anytime I want you to," I said sternly. "And I will not tell you again to use my name."

"But...Aaron... why are you in Cindy's room...naked?" she asked. Her shock was wearing off, and her brain, inferior and meager as it was, began to grow suspicious.

"Because, Alicia, I want to fuck you in your roommate's bed. Haven't you ever fantasized about doing that before?" I asked.

"But where's Cindy?" Alicia asked.

"She called me over here to take her to campus," I replied, once again reveling in how easy lies flowed from my lips. "Her car was giving her trouble. So I know she won't be back for a while...at least long enough for you to get me off."

Alicia exhaled sharply, crossing her arms. "Aaron, you can't just show up whenever you feel like it and demand..."

"I can," I interrupted coldly. "And I will. Do not think for one second that I will hesitate to ruin your entire career, your entire life. Now...Alicia...I want to watch you undress."

Convinced I would not be talked out of what was rightfully mine, Alicia crossed her arms and slipped her blue tee off, exposing her supple breasts held in place by a white lace bra. Her khaki shorts slipped down her tanned, muscular legs next, revealing a matching thong.

"Nice underwear," I observed.

Alicia blushed and tried to hide a smile. She so wanted not to enjoy our arrangement, but spoiled, stuck-up girls often carry a buried desire to be dominated and controlled. I can only deduce that it is a "Daddy thing."

"Now," I instructed. "I want you to go back into the living room and get my tie from the floor."

"Your tie?" she asked, looking at me with the same confused look as Cindy had when I had told her to hide instead of me.

"That's right," I answered. "It's in there next to my shirt."

"Okay..." she said, turning and walking back into the living room.

"What the hell is going on?" I heard Cindy lightly whisper from under the bed.

"I'll explain later," I murmured back.

"What?" Alicia said, appearing in the doorway, holding my tie.

"Come here," I said, getting up from the bed and walking towards her. She obeyed, and I put my hands on her big tits and kissed her lips. Our tongues slid past one another, and her hand went to my crotch, which still dangled softly between my legs.

I stepped back, taking the tie from her hand. "Turn around," I instructed.

Once more, she obeyed, and I put the tie over her eyes, using it as a blindfold. I wrapped the tie around her head twice to make sure she could not see, and then embraced her from behind, cupping her supple breasts while sucking on her neck. My limp cock pressed against the crack of her ass and stirred a bit.

I pulled her to the bed and laid her down on her back. I kneeled beside the bed and put her legs over my shoulders, staring into her sweet pussy. It was blonde and neatly trimmed, and I dug in with my tongue, lapping at her labia and flicking across her clit.

Alicia immediately burst into ecstatic moans. Her fingers dug into my hair and pushed my head deeper into her pussy. I obliged by sticking my tongue as far into her as I could.

"Oh God, YES!" Alicia shouted. "Fuck me with your tongue!"

Suddenly, I felt something between my legs. The sensation was so unexpected that I momentarily drew away from my work on Alicia's puss to look down. What I saw immediately resurrected my fatigued cock.

Cindy had crawled under her bed and was now lying on her back with her head between my legs. She aimed my cock into her mouth and began sucking on me. Instinctively, I began swaying my hips, fucking her pretty mouth ever so gently as her hand crept up and massaged my aching balls.

I returned my attention back to the business at hand and began licking Alicia's wet snatch. I inserted my fingers into her as I sucked on her clit, my tongue flying expertly over her sensitive mound. Alicia's moans turned into screams of delight, and she squeezed her thighs together on my head, pumping her hips up into my face. She came hard and fast, her screams subsiding into a humorous mixture of sighs, laughs, and sobs.

"Oh, shit!" Alicia exclaimed from behind her blindfold, completely unaware that I continued to dip my cock into her roommate's mouth. "Fuck me, Aaron. Fuck me like a bitch!"

My dick was definitely up to the task now thanks to Cindy, so I pulled out of my sister-in-law's wonderful lips and stood between Alicia's legs. I reached down and rolled Alicia onto her hands and knees. I lined myself up behind her and inserted my cock into her wet, throbbing pussy.

As I began to fuck her, her gasps turned into short screams again, and Cindy pulled herself from under the bed. She stood by my side as I fucked her roommate, her fingers lightly caressing my back and buttocks. I looked down at her and saw that she was looking at my cock going in and out of her, the way Alicia's butt smacked up against my lower stomach. She reached down and began to masturbate.

I knew I was not going to last long enough for any more shenanigans, so I pulled my hand off of Alicia's hips long enough to lightly pat Cindy on the ass. She looked up at me and grinned mischievously. I motioned for her to leave, and she nodded disappointedly.

Before she left, however, she had to push the envelope one last time; she swung her palm down on Alicia's ass cheek with such ferocity that I felt the reverberations on my cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Alicia cried, close to her second orgasm. "Spank me, daddy! Spank me like a naughty little whore!"

Cindy stifled a giggle and then squeezed my ass, as well. She pulled my head down enough to give me a deep kiss, and then she left to complete our ruse.

I smacked Alicia's ass a few more times as Cindy walked out the front door, and she came again like a wildcat.

I pulled out of her and lay on the bed. I was sweaty and exhausted. My cock was numb, but still erect. Alicia pulled off her blindfold and hovered over me, taking me into her mouth and sucking me off.

"Mmm," she murmured softly, "I love tasting myself on you!"

It took me longer than I thought to come, but at last, I erupted into Alicia's mouth and she swallowed the whole load down, massaging my balls lovingly as she did so. They were definitely on strike now, and the dull throbbing that went along with that fact made me less than happy that I faced another few hours at work before I could go home and find an excuse to ice them down.

"I am so glad you came over," Alicia said, laying next to me on Cindy's bed. "It was quite the surprise."

"You have no idea," I muttered under my breath and grinned.

NEXT CHAPTER: REVENGE!!!

VenDrego
VenDrego
74 Followers