Sisters Gotta Share Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out of the office, whistling the same classic rock tune and feeling really great about work for the first time in ages. As I drove away from the office, I hit the SEND button on my iPhone, which delivered the true report, which contained the evidence of Desiree's crimes, to Jack. After all I put her through, my final revenge was to send her to prison, anyway.

NEXT CHAPTER: TRIFECTA!

Author's Note: I appreciate the support from followers of this series and apologize for the lateness of this latest entry. As you can probably tell, to write this chapter, I had to channel a violent mindset that I frankly do not possess in reality (odd that when writing about serial murder and war, I have no problems, but when writing about abuse towards a woman, even a bitch like Desiree, I get real squeamish). Either way, I am glad I did it, because it was a good exercise in writing a subject matter with which I was not completely comfortable. The next chapter, which might or might not be the last, will not take so long; it is the chapter I have been dying to write since the beginning.

12