Sister's Home Movies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,908 Followers

"Artistic choice," was the only answer to most of his questions. "With a subject like Maryanne," I explained even though I knew he wasn't doing this for the explanation, "you could get off on every scene but we could only send three minute videos via email."

"And they were magnificent videos!" he'd say, complimenting me while he unpaused the video and we'd watch more footage of my naked sister. Maryanne didn't join us but would come in occasionally to bring us drinks or snacks and always made some endearing remark, calling us her two deviants.

Every night would be a repeat of the first night except Maryanne got progressively more vocal and I could follow exactly what they were doing. Instead of just moaning or calling Mark's name she would say things like, "My clit! Suck my clit!" or "Fuck me harder!" One time she even yelled, "Fuck me like you mean it!" which I knew was meant for me to hear.

As you can imagine, I jacked off every night, sometimes more than once. After watching those videos with Mark and then listening to them fucking in the next room, my cock was getting quite a workout.

I had been there about a week when I woke up to the most glorious feeling in the world. I had been dreaming about my sister and when I opened my eyes she was kneeling between my legs with my cock in her mouth.

"Shhh," she whispered, putting her finger to her lips. I just nodded as she lowered her mouth back down around my morning hard-on. Oh fuck! It had only been a little over a week but it felt like forever since I'd had a blowjob.

She expertly teased my balls while pumping my cock into her warm mouth. I was in heaven, bucking my hips off the bed and trying not to make any sound. I grabbed her hair as she took me into her throat and tugged gently when she pulled her lips up the length of my shaft, flicking her tongue along the sensitive underside.

"Oh fuck," I whispered as I jerkily shot a hot load of cum into my sister's mouth. She pumped vigorously with her hand as she sucked and swallowed, milking every drop from my grateful cock.

"I figured you could use that," she whispered in my ear as she stood up to leave. "I can't stay," she said as I reached out towards her. She was wearing a green silk robe with a tie around her waist.

I sat up, my eyes pleading with her for more but knowing she had already taken too much of a chance. When she got to the door she turned with a big smile on her face and pulled the robe open wide. In the few seconds that she stood there before disappearing down the hall, I devoured her with my eyes. It felt like I was seeing her naked for the first time. I tried to absorb her radiant beauty, not just her perfect tits and her sexy blonde triangle but her loving smile and dazzling eyes. And then she was gone. Fuck!

This became our routine for a few days. Mark and I would watch the videos, I would jack off listening to them fuck and Maryanne would give me a daily blowjob. It wasn't always in the morning. A few times when Mark was out running errands she would grab me and suck me off. We never fucked and she wouldn't let me eat her pussy.

"I don't need it," she explained to me one day at work. "I'm getting everything I need from Mark," she assured me. "But you, poor thing, are watching all those videos and listening to us all night. By the way, what do you do while we're fucking?"

"I jack off," I answered candidly.

"That's what I thought," she smiled. "I can picture you doing it," she added.

"You've seen me do it enough times," I laughed.

"Anyway, I didn't ask you to move back in just to tease you so I figured you deserved a little reward," she said

"You don't know how much I appreciate it," I said.

"Oh, I think I do," she said, kissing me and then heading back to her workstation.

That night one of Mark's buddies came over to borrow some tools while we were watching the videos. Mark offered him a beer and they went to the garage to pick out what he needed. As soon as they left, Maryanne came into the office and knelt in front of my chair.

"Keep watching my video," she said, as she tugged down my zipper, freeing my erect cock.

I was already hard from watching the video and discussing my sister's anatomical attributes with her husband. She was fully dressed, sitting on the floor sucking my cock while I watched her rub oil all over her naked body on the computer screen. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life, undoubtedly enhanced by the risk factor of not knowing how long Mark would be gone.

It didn't take long. I came hard, filling my sister's mouth with hot jism. She cleaned my cock off with her mouth and then stood up motioning for me to tuck it back into my pants. She took a large slug of my beer and swished it around in her mouth before she swallowed it.

I had my cock back in my pants and had just pulled my zipper up when she grabbed my face and pulled me into a full on open-mouth kiss. It was intense but not exactly passionate. She swirled her tongue around in my mouth and then sucked mine into her mouth. I was exploring her mouth like I knew she liked when she suddenly pulled back from the kiss.

"Taste any cum?" she asked as she stepped away, wiping her mouth.

"No," I said, realizing belatedly why she had kissed me the way she did.

"Good," she said. She hesitated at the door and turned towards me. "I love you, Ronnie," she said before disappearing down the hall.

"Me too, Sis," I answered quietly but she was already gone. I sat there for a minute catching my breath and staring at the computer screen without really seeing it.

"Didn't wait for me, huh?" Mark asked as he walked back into the office and took his seat.

"No," I smiled. "I got bored." Mark had gotten another beer but had stopped offering me any after Maryanne had set her foot down. Once in a while she said was fine but I wasn't going to make it a daily habit. That was fine by me because I didn't feel that great the next day when I had several beers the night before.

"Can't get bored with this on, can you?" he asked, nodding at the screen and proceeding to discuss the various methods he used to get Maryanne's nipples hard. I smiled and acknowledged his rhetoric but was able to tune out most of what he said.

Because of Maryanne's suburb timing and expertise I didn't need to jack off that night. I just laid awake listening to their lovemaking and tried to figure out what Maryanne meant when she said she loved me. Of course a sister loves her brother but did she mean more than that? She had just given me a wonderful blowjob, after all. As far as I knew that didn't conjure up anyone's image of sisterly love. I heard her climax with Mark as I rolled over and went to sleep.

Mark was on a thirty-day leave before he had to report to the local army base where he was temporarily assigned until they deployed him again. I had no idea what he did during the day but as soon as we got home he wanted to critique the videos again.

The more I considered what Maryanne said about why Mark wanted me to watch the videos the more sense it made. I started playing it up, engaging him in more discussion about Maryanne's attributes. I obviously didn't have to fake interest in her naked body.

"This is my favorite scene," I told him when we were watching the shot of her coming out of the ocean. "I got so hard shooting this that I couldn't wait to get home and jack off."

"Even though she's your sister," Mark asked, his eyes twinkling with obvious delight.

"I may not fuck her but it doesn't mean I don't find her incredibly sexy," I answered, pausing the video as Maryanne stood dripping wet on the beach. "Look at the way the water beads are dripping from her tits and her pubic hair," I said innocently, watching his elation build.

"Did Maryanne know you were coming back and jacking off after your video shoots?" Mark asked excitedly.

"I'm sure she noticed my hard on," I answered, mentally weighing how far to push this. "Look at where her eyes are focused in this shot," I said, clicking the mouse. "She's not looking at the camera is she?"

"She's looking at your cock?" Mark asked incredulously. "She is! Holy shit!" I had never seen him so excited. "Go back to the one in the bedroom?" I closed the video and open one of the earlier ones.

"See where she's looking in this one," I said, pointing to her eyes.

"Damn! How obvious was it? What were you wearing?" Oh shit! I didn't really want to lie to him but it wasn't my place to divulge the intimacies of our video shoots.

"I don't remember but I think it was obvious enough that Maryanne noticed it," I answered, trying to divert his attention away from my attire. "Do you think she liked how seeing her naked made me hard?" I asked Mark, probably pressing my luck.

"It sure looks like it," he said. "Now that you've pointed it out, it's damned obvious! Let's ask her." Oh no! Let's not. Fuck, now what?

"I don't want to embarrass her," I answered lamely.

"Hell man, a little late for that don't you think?" he laughed. "Come on," he said, getting up from his chair and leading the way out of the room.

"Hey Maryanne," Mark said, walking up behind her in the kitchen. She was at the sink and he wrapped his arms around her while pressing his crotch against her ass. "Did it turn you on to see your brother get hard?"

"What?" Maryanne turned around, casting me a furtive glance.

"In the videos," he explained. "It sure looks like you were checking out the geek's dick during some of your sexiest scenes. He says he was hard most of the time and we were just wondering what you thought about him being aroused by his sister?" He pulled her into an embrace and kissed her on the lips.

"Did it turn you on, Hon?" he asked. Maryanne looked over his shoulder at me, her eyebrows raised in a quizzical look. I just shrugged, letting this play out whichever way it would.

"Well, a girl is at her best with an audience," she smiled seductively, grinding her pussy against her husband's crotch. "He was a good barometer of how I was doing." Damn, she was good.

"I've seen enough of the old videos. They're getting boring," Mark announced, emphasizing his pronouncement with a single handclap. "We need to make a new video!" Based on Maryanne's reaction, we were thinking the same thing.

"What? Why do we need a new video?" Maryanne asked. "You're home now. You have the real thing." Yes he did, the bastard. I wish I did.

"Yeah but this is temporary," Mark argued. "Who knows where I'll be sent next. It may be some other hell hole where you can't go." Until this moment, it never occurred to me that Maryanne might leave. Fuck! What if he gets sent across the country? Of course, my sister would go with him. Where would that leave me?

"What kind of video?" Maryanne asked skeptically. Mark just smiled and looked between Maryanne and I.

"I want a video of the two of us," he said. "Can you do that, Ron?" Oh so now I'm Ron. When he wants me to shoot a porn video of him and my sister he's no longer condescending.

"Yeah," I answer cautiously. "If that's what you want?"

"I don't know, Mark," Maryanne said. I could see the wheels turning, trying to determine the downside risks of having a video of she and her husband floating around. I was focused more on what this said about Mark's obsession with me seeing his wife naked. Taking it to another level, that's for sure.

"Oh come on," Mark said pulling her into another embrace. "What are you worried about? You're not embarrassed are you?" he asked, skeptically. "What hasn't he seen? You let him video you pushing vibrators in your pussy and your ass for Christ sake. How is that different from seeing you fucked with a real dick?" Wow, my brother-in-law sure had a persuasive manner when he set his mind to it.

"I don't know," Maryanne said again but with somewhat less conviction. We made eye contact over Mark's shoulder and I gave her a noncommittal shrug. "Fine," she acquiesced. "If that's what you want." She pulled her head back and smiled at her husband.

"Yes! Get your stuff, Geek," Mark almost yelled. "We'll meet you in the bedroom."

"Right now?" Maryanne asked, looking from me to Mark.

"Why not? I'm horny and I'm pretty sure I can show you a good time," he laughed, leading her down the hallway to their bedroom.

With no time to consider the ramifications, I hurried to the office and got the camcorder. I had never given any thought to how I would shoot a fuck video. Not that I hadn't seen plenty to know what I liked but it would have been nice to have some time to think about it.

"How do you guys normally do this?" Mark asked. "Does Ron direct us or do we just do our thing and he points the camera this way?" I had never seen Mark so animated. He was beside himself with excitement; fidgeting like a kid who needed to pee so badly he could hardly hold it.

"Ronnie directs us," Maryanne said, matter-of-factly, ending any discussion. And just like that I was directing my own fuck video. I decided to make the most of it.

"Okay," I said, taking charge as I watched Maryanne stifle a smile. "We want this to be realistic so I need to know what you two usually do." When Mark gave me an uncomprehending look, I continued. "What kinds of foreplay do you guys engage in? Fellatio, cunnilingus?" I asked, using the terms my sister had taught me.

"Jesus Christ!" Mark exclaims. "We've got us a fucking professional here!"

"We do all of that, Ronnie," Maryanne said quietly. "Why don't you tell us what you want to see?"

"Why don't we start with a blowjob so Mark has time to recover for the fuck scenes?" I asked, my hands almost shaking as I gripped the camcorder. Fuck! I had been listening to them every night but now, not only was I going to actually see them fuck but I was going to make a goddamn video of it.

"That sounds perfect," Maryanne said, unbuttoning her blouse.

"Wait, Sis," I stopped her. "Do a striptease for Mark," I instructed her. "I want to shoot him watching you undress." Mark was grinning from ear to ear as he sat on the edge of their bed watching the interaction between my sister and I.

Maryanne winked at me as she turned to the dresser and pressed some buttons on the portable iHome, filling the room with a soft ballad by a singer I didn't recognize. She started swaying to the music as I shot her from behind, capturing Mark's expression as he watched her. But he wasn't watching her; he was watching me.

Of course, how stupid could I get? This was all about my reaction to my sister. He wanted to see me getting aroused by my sister. No problem, my cock was already hard.

"Sometimes Ronnie would be naked when he shot the videos," Maryanne said as she unfastened her bra and tossed it to her husband. Mark's expression was priceless.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he asked excitedly. "So you were looking at his naked cock on those videos?" Maryanne silently nodded as she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her eyes were nearly closed as she continued to sway to the music, wearing only her lacy thong.

"You sly devil! Take your clothes off, Ron," Mark ordered, sounding exactly like the military leader he was. This was getting very interesting.

"Hold that pose, Sis," I said, setting the camcorder down while I got undressed. I have never minded being naked around my sister but I was very self-conscious about displaying my hard-on to my brother-in-law. What the fuck, in for a penny...

Mark was grinning ear to ear as Maryanne stared at my hard cock. "This is how you guys made those videos?" he asked again. "Fucking amazing!" he said, shaking his head but clearly pleased.

"It helped me get in the mood," Maryanne said dreamily as she turned her back to him and teased her thong from between her ass cheeks. I stepped over beside the bed so I could shoot over Mark's shoulder, capturing his point of view of my sister's sexy antics.

Maryanne bent forward, thrusting her ass towards us as she rolled her thong down her curvaceous thighs. My cock looked like a fucking flagpole sticking straight out in front of me as my sister turned around to face us. God! I wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her brains out but I was only going to video her getting her brains fucked.

She looked so sexy. I think she was getting off on performing a striptease in front of the two of us. Mark kept stealing glances at my hard-on, not in any kind of gay, sexual way but like he was confirming that my sister was turning me on. She was!

"Okay, cut!" I yelled, shutting off the camcorder. "Now, you're going to undress Mark. Start with his shirt and take your time on his pants, fondling him as you release his cock." I had no clue what I was talking about but it just felt good to be in charge and tell my sister what to do.

"Action!" I yelled overly dramatically and Maryanne rolled her eyes at me. I smiled back.

She had Mark stand up and proceeded to get him naked, running her finger up and down the bulge in his crotch before she unzipped him. When his cock sprang free, she bent at the waist and sucked the head into her mouth as she tugged his pants to his ankles.

"I want another shot of that," I told her. "This wasn't a very good angle." Maryanne pulled Mark's pants back up and did it again. I knelt on the floor next to her and caught her tits hanging delectably from her chest as she sucked on his cockhead.

"Perfect!" I whispered as she repeated the removal of his pants. When he was completely naked, she knelt on the floor in front of him and pushed his knees apart.

"Real slow, Sis," I directed. "Lots of very slow licks up and down the front and the sides." This was a lot more fun than I had thought it would be. I could make them do whatever I wanted. Hell, I could have her rub her nose all over it but I didn't. I think I exercised a lot of restraint.

"Lie back on the bed, Mark," I said, as I crawled up on the bed being careful not to get my dick anywhere near his head. That would be just too fucking weird. "I want to get a POV shot," I explained.

"A what?" Mark asked.

"Point of view," I answered. "I'm shooting what you would see if you leaned your head up and watched her sucking your dick. Keep going slowly, Sis."

Maryanne smiled proudly at me like I was a prized pupil she was showing off to her colleagues. In case you're wondering, yes I made a mental comparison between Mark's dick and mine. I didn't come up short is all I'll say. Maryanne was slurping up and down his hard cock and he was starting to buck his hips off the bed trying to get it into her mouth.

"Okay, keep going slowly but suck his cockhead into your mouth," I told her.

"Oh fuck!" Mark cried as Maryanne fed his throbbing cock into her warm mouth. I knew exactly how that felt and I would have cried out too. In fact, my cock was aching for the same action.

I shot from that angle for a few minutes, and then got off the bed to shoot from the side. My sister's tits and ass were a much more welcome sight than Mark's naked torso. I had a feeling this was going to be the best video yet.

Maryanne got more aggressive and Mark responded accordingly, grabbing her hair and humping his cock into her mouth. I shot all around her, getting a great shot of her tits brushing against his thighs as she vigorously pumped his cock into her mouth.

"OH FUCK! Here it comes!" Mark moaned as he jerkily shot his load into his wife's mouth. I captured the whole thing on video including Mark's anguished expression when he came. I hope I don't look like that, I thought. I got an awesome close-up of her mouth and throat as she swallowed Mark's cum. Very erotic!

"Now what?" Maryanne asked me as she sat back on her heels and wiped a strand of cum from her chin.

"Now Mark eats you," I said confidently. "Well, first I want a shot of him sucking your nipples."

samslam
samslam
12,908 Followers