Sister's Home Movies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,927 Followers

The dinner was a huge success. Katrina and Maryanne hit it off famously, almost ignoring me as they talked fashion, celebrities, movies, and music as if they had been best friends forever. At Katrina's suggestion we skipped the movie and got out the Settlers of Catan game. I won but Maryanne and Katrina insisted I had cheated.

"How did I cheat?" I asked as we put the game away.

"By being a geek," Maryanne laughed.

"Yeah," Katrina jumped in. "You took the whole thing way too seriously," she laughed. "You took advantage of us." God, I would love to take advantage of them.

"You guys are just poor losers," I teased. "You were too distracted with your celebrity conversations to pay attention to the game."

"Exactly!" Katrina said, slapping me on the arm. "That's how you took advantage of us." Maryanne raised her eyebrows at me, knowing exactly what I was thinking.

Katrina said goodnight to my sister and I walked her to my car. As I started to turn the key, she put her hand on my wrist to stop me. I looked over and she was unbuttoning her blouse.

"I don't want to do this in front of my dorm," she said. "But I promised you could see them."

"Wait," I said, it was my turn to put my hand on her wrist.

"What?" she asked.

"I'm a geek and I don't date a lot but I know this isn't the way it's usually done."

"You don't want to see my tits?" she asked, clearly surprised.

"I would love to see your tits," I responded. "I fantasize about your tits, but... I don't know." Damn, this wasn't coming out right. "Maybe I'm old fashioned or some kind of hopeless romantic but... I mean, we haven't even kissed and you're ready to show me your tits. Doesn't this usually progress differently?" Katrina buttoned up her blouse and just stared at me.

"You fantasize about my tits?" she asked quietly. I just nodded.

"What do they look like in your fantasy?" she asked, teasingly.

"They're beautiful, soft with thick black nipples," I admitted sheepishly.

"Mmmm," she smiled.

"What do you mean, mmmm?" I asked. "Aren't you going to confirm my description?"

"I gave you your chance to see them for yourself and you declined," she laughed, settling back in her seat. I started the engine and we drove in silence for a few minutes.

"I love your sister," Katrina said as I drove her home.

"So do I," I answered without revealing how often that happened.

"I'm really jealous," she said.

"Of my sister?" I inquired, wondering if we had somehow given ourselves away.

"No, silly," she sighed. "Of the two of you – your relationship. I'm an only child. I think I missed a lot by not having any siblings." She didn't know the half of it.

"My sister has always been there for me," I answered.

"And I'm sure you've been there for her, too," she smiled. "Does it bother you that she calls you geek?"

"No, she means it in the most endearing way."

"Would you mind if I called you geek?" she asked.

"It's better than freshy," I answered, smiling at her.

"Then geek it is!" she announced.

"As long as you call me Ron or Ronnie when we're in the throes of passion," I added.

"The throes of passion?" she asked incredulously. "You don't even want to see my tits and you've got us in the throes of passion? When is this going to happen?"

"On one of our next dates," I answered sounding more confident than I felt.

"Oh, when do you think our next date should be?" she asked, coyly.

"Is tomorrow too soon?"

"I think I'm available. What would you like to do?" she asked, sounding more pleased than she had since I declined to see her tits.

"Maybe we could see that movie we didn't see tonight," I offered.

"I'd love to, Geek," she laughed, nearly blushing at her use of my nickname.

I walked her to her dorm room and she gave me a hug before opening her door. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her long and hard while our bodies conformed to each other. Her lips parted invitingly and my tongue slipped inside as she pulled me closer. Our tongues danced excitedly around each other but our hands barely moved.

"Mmmm, that was nice," she whispered as we broke the kiss. I was still holding her when she leaned back and pulled her blouse and bra away from her left breast, exposing the dark areola and thick black nipple to my view. "Fuel for your fantasy, Ronnie," she whispered, kissing me quickly on the lips before she opened her door.

"See you tomorrow," she said as she slipped inside her room and closed the door. Damn! The sight of her bare breast was mesmerizing – even more beautiful than I had imagined. Her nipple was thick, black and appeared to be aroused. I knew my cock definitely was. Time to get home to my sister.

"You stopped her?" my sister asked disbelievingly as I described taking Katrina home. We were naked on her bed. I was lying on my back with Maryanne's head on my stomach as she stroked my hard cock.

"I didn't want her to just show me her tits. How romantic is that?" I asked.

"But she showed you anyway. Are you sorry she did?"

"No, not at all," I answered as Maryanne started licking around my cockhead. "The way she did it was perfect, especially after that long kiss."

"And you're seeing her tomorrow?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

"Yes," I answered, wishing my sister would get on with the blowjob.

"Maybe you should save yourself for her," Maryanne said, sitting up on her heels as she continued to stroke my saliva-covered cock.

"Maybe not," I pleaded with my eyes. She just laughed and sucked my hard cock back into her warm mouth.

Maryanne made a sly comment about me not lasting long but then proceeded to suck me hard again and mounted my rigid shaft for a wild, mutually fulfilling ride.

"She really is beautiful, Geek," Maryanne said as we snuggled together in our post-coital intimacy. "Thick, black nipples, huh?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah, thick and long," I whispered, reliving my quick view of her breast.

"I wouldn't mind sucking on those myself," she teased as she settled into her sleeping position. What the fuck! I would pay to see that!

As you can imagine, my dreams were filled with images of a threesome with Katrina and my sister. I awoke fully recovered and ready for our accustomed morning fuck.

Since it was Saturday morning, I let Maryanne sleep while I daydreamed about my date with Katrina. I was picking her up at her dorm after lunch so we could see an early movie and have dinner afterwards. Surprisingly, I wasn't just thinking about her thick nipples or the taste of her lips. I thought about her radiant smile and the way she crinkled her nose when she was working on a particularly complex problem. I thought about the way she would hit my arm when I made a smart-ass remark and of course, I thought about her lovely ass.

Maryanne snuggled up to me and reached for my cock before she even opened her eyes. With a light stroking, she fed me into her mouth and licked all around my cockhead. Damn!

"Sure you don't want to save yourself for your date?" she teased, releasing my cock and turning her face towards mine.

"I'll be fine," I answered, hoping she wasn't serious.

"I know you will," she answered while positioning herself between my outstretched legs. "You'll be more than fine," she said as she licked and teased my cock until I was humping my ass off the bed trying to drive the length of it down her throat.

"But just in case, you're only going to cum once this morning," she laughed as she scooted up and swung one leg over me.

"One measly little cum?" I whined playfully as Maryanne impaled herself on my throbbing shaft, her hot pussy juices coating my cock while her muscles tightened around me.

"Yup!" she said as she set a steady rhythm and I reached for her bouncing breasts. "This is what you want to do to her, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes," I panted as I squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"Mmmm," Maryanne sighed. "Think her pussy will be as tight as mine?" she whispered as she leaned forward and rolled her hips, driving my aching cock deeper into her love channel.

"Probably tighter," I teased.

"Her ass looks like it is more round than mine," she said, rocking faster as I twisted her taut nipples.

"Her breasts are larger, too," I smiled.

"Maybe you won't need me anymore," Maryanne said, intentionally baiting me.

"We've only had one date," I countered, having difficulty continuing the conversation when my cock was getting ready to explode.

"But you see each other at school every day," she panted as she bounced higher on my cock, landing harder each time.

"Oh God! Sis," I moaned, pulling my hands from her breasts and grabbing her hips to help keep the rhythm going. "I'm about to cum!" I announced.

"Me too!" she screamed. "Just... a little... bit... more!" she cried, each word punctuated with a downward thrust onto my swollen cock. With my hands on her hips, I slammed her down on my cock, smashing her clit against my pelvic bone and driving her over the edge. I had held back as long as I could but finally let loose a torrent of cum just as my sister clamped her pussy muscles around my convulsing cock.

"OhhhhhhHHHHHH! FUCK!" Maryanne screamed as the force of her orgasm shredded any composure she had left and she bucked wildly on my spurting cock. Gasping for breath, she collapsed on my chest.

I slid my hands around to her ass cheeks, squeezing affectionately as I kissed the top of her head.

"Seeing each other at school every day doesn't mean we're going to fuck on the second date," I whispered, continuing our conversation.

"It doesn't mean you won't," she responded, brushing her lips across mine.

I was showered and dressed, eating lunch in the kitchen when Maryanne came back from running errands.

"I got you these just in case," she said, handing me a three pack of condoms. I blushed despite the intimacy between us.

"It's only the second date!" I insisted.

"Better to be prepared and not need them than to need one and not have it," my sister stated profoundly.

"It's never better not to need one," I shot back, enjoying the light banter with my sister.

"Have fun, Geek," Maryanne said, kissing me on the cheek like she was sending me off to my first day of kindergarten.

"Didn't you pack me a lunch?" I teased, scooting through the door just in time for her intended swat to miss my ass.

"I love you, Sis," I shouted just before I got to my car.

"Love you, too!" she called.

I arrived on campus about ten minutes early, found a parking place and was getting out of the car when I stopped and pulled out the condoms. I contemplated leaving them in the glove compartment. I actually put them in there and then pulled them back out and put them in my inside jacket pocket. It was only our second date.

"Are you Ron?" the girl in the dorm security room asked. "Here to see Katrina?"

"Yes," I answered, wondering how she knew.

"She left word for me to just let you up," she smiled, sliding the sign in log towards me. I scribbled my name on the log along with Katrina's name and her room number and headed for the elevator.

"You look fabulous," I said when she opened the door wearing tight jeans and a pale yellow blouse. Her hair and make up were perfect and she looked like a model. She obviously had taken some time to get herself ready for our date.

"You're not so bad yourself," she answered, kissing me on the cheek. That's two kisses on the cheek in the last few minutes. "Come on in," she said, sweeping her hand towards the small room she shared with another sophomore.

The room had enough space for two beds, two desks and a dresser with a TV on it. There was about a four by six area in the center of the room that wasn't taken up with furniture.

"Cozy," I said, looking around.

"Cramped you mean," she laughed. "Sit down a minute. I want to ask you something." She pointed towards her bed rather than the chair so I sat on the edge of her bed and she sat next to me.

"What?" I asked, as she put her arm around me and leaned closer.

"What if I told you," she said, tracing the outline of my face with her finger, "that my roommate is out of town for the weekend?" She pressed her finger to my lips to keep me from responding.

"And what if I also told you that when you kissed me last night," she brushed her moist lips across mine and then moved her mouth up to my ear, "you made me very wet," she whispered. My cock responded instantly to her breathy announcement and my heart pounded in my chest.

"And what if I added that if you were to kiss me again like that I might make you do something about that wetness." Her hand was now caressing my chest and she was flicking her tongue in my ear.

"Here's the question," she said as she started unbuttoning the front of my shirt. "Would you still want to go to a movie?" she asked, sliding her hand inside my shirt and brushing her palm over my nipples. Movie? What movie?

I turned towards her and removed her hand from my shirt. "What if," I said, leaning her back on her bed and maneuvering my body over hers, "I told you that I would need to verify the wetness for myself?" I kissed her hard on the lips.

"And what if I needed to see it, touch it and taste it before I could decide?" An anxious moan escaped from her lips before I covered them with mine. Fuck! My sister knew exactly what she was talking about.

We kissed and ground our bodies together, groping awkwardly through our clothing until we were both breathless. I leaned up, locked eyes with her as I began unbuttoning her blouse. When I spread the material apart, her mocha-colored breasts came into view as they spilled out of her lacy black bra. I lightly kissed each one before moving back to her lips as I reached for the clasp.

The front clasp on the bra came apart easily, exposing her breasts to my gaze. She blushed when I got my first look at them, probably because I just stared at those gorgeous looking mounds. They were larger than Maryanne's with wider areolas and thick nipples as dark as charcoal.

She smiled and neither of us said anything but there was intimacy in the silence. I smiled back as I lowered my mouth for a taste.

"Mmmm," Katrina moaned as I sucked her nipple into my mouth and flicked my tongue across the tip. Her taut nipple protruded at least half an inch as I sucked and nibbled it to full arousal. Katrina continued to moan her approval as she ran her fingers through my hair and pulled my face tightly against her breast.

I switched to her other breast giving it the same treatment as I squeezed her soft flesh. With one hand massaging each breast, I moved my mouth back and forth between them, suckling and teasing until her moans indicated it was time to move on.

"Is there some wetness for me to taste?" I whispered as I unsnapped her jeans.

"Uh-huh," she breathed, lifting her hips off the bed so I could pull her jeans down. She was wearing a thong that matched her bra and I could smell the sweet aroma of her arousal as I pulled her jeans off, tossing them on the floor.

Katrina anxiously spread her legs but I took a minute and helped her completely remove her blouse and bra. Naked except for the scanty thong, her body took my breath away.

"You are so beautiful," I said quietly. "Like a goddess," I added. "A breathtaking goddess."

"You're still dressed," she answered.

"I'll get undressed in a minute," I answered, as I savored the vision of her. She was perfection personified. Her dark nipples and surrounding areolas stood out in stark contrast to her light brown breasts. Her skin darkened slightly around her navel and lightened again down her thighs.

"My wetness, remember?" Katrina teased as I continued to stare at her dazzling flesh.

"Patience," I countered as I hooked my fingers in the sides of her thong and she raised up again so I could peel it down. Fuck! Her velvety, black pubic hair was trimmed into a small triangle above her splayed open pussy. Glistening with juice, she was definitely wet.

Positioning myself between her legs I reminded myself of my sister's instructions: reconnoiter, dominate, retreat. I wanted to make Katrina cum harder than she thought possible so I began slowly licking all around her wet pussy, reconnoitering the area, as it were. Katrina was squirming on the bed, obviously anxious for my tongue to touch her sensitive opening. Not yet.

After licking the crevices between her pelvis and her thighs, I teased her slick pussy lips open with my finger, lightly smearing her moisture all around her outer labia.

"Oh Ron!" Katrina moaned, trying in vain to get my finger inside her steamy opening. Lifting her legs onto my shoulders I pushed her thighs up and licked all around her asshole with my tongue. Then, just like my sister taught me, I lightly flicked my tongue along her sensitive perineum.

"Ohmygod!" Katrina gasped when my tongue hit her pussy and I plunged in for a taste, dominating her pussy with my mouth. Lapping at her delectable nectar, I couldn't help but make the comparison to my sister. Katrina had a subtle, more delicate flavor, not quite as overwhelming as Maryanne's or maybe it's just my imagination.

"That is so..." Katrina dug her fingers into my hair and bucked her pussy against my face. I slid my tongue up to her clit, lightly flicking it before sucking it into my mouth. I was just about to retreat and start over when Katrina's whole body went rigid and she started shaking uncontrollably.

I wasn't masochistic enough to stop then. I obviously misjudged how close she was so I just slurped the freely flowing juices as she rode out her orgasm.

When she finally pushed my face away, she was gasping for breath. I laid my cheek against her spongy pubic hair and watched the rise and fall of her breasts. Softly rubbing my cheek against her triangular cushion, I traced my fingers around the curves of her luscious breasts. She smiled at me and I palmed her tit, compressing her hard nipple against my hand.

"Fuck, Ron!" Katrina said when her breathing calmed.

"Not yet," I joked. "I want to eat you some more first."

"More?" she said in disbelief.

"We're just getting started," I assured her. Sliding my chin down across her wet labia, I slipped my tongue back into her pussy while I continued to fondle her breasts.

"Damn!" she cried when I flicked her sensitive clit with my tongue. I knew I should reconnoiter, dominate and retreat but all I really wanted to do was eat her delicious pussy. I slurped, sucked, teased and nibbled away at her succulent opening until she was thrusting her hips off the bed and gasping my name.

"Oh Ron! Ron! Ron!" she cried when I pushed two fingers inside her soggy pussy and finger fucked her while sucking on her swollen clit. Digging her fingers into my scalp, she humped my face like a wild woman, screaming loudly enough that I'm sure the entire third floor could hear us.

"I'm fucking cumming!" she screamed just as her pussy clamped down on my fingers and her juices gushed out like she'd sprung a leak. Sliding my fingers out, I engulfed her pussy with my mouth, sucking on her lips and lapping up her steadily flowing cream.

"Ohmygod!" she gasped, breathlessly as I continued to lap up her juices. "Enough!" she sighed, pushing my head away from her sensitive hole. "That was unfuckingbelievable!"

I moved my body up over hers and kissed her hard on the lips. She sucked my pussy-soaked tongue into her mouth without giving it a second thought. My hard cock was poised to plunge into her smoldering pussy when I remembered my sister's parting gift.

"Just a second," I panted, breaking the kiss and smiling at her confusion. "I um... brought something." I said, easing off of her and looking around for my coat. I found it draped over one of the desk chairs and grabbed the condom package from the pocket.

samslam
samslam
12,927 Followers