Sister's Home Movies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,921 Followers

"Just like a Boy Scout," she smiled. "Always prepared." She raised her eyebrows at me questioningly.

"I didn't plan any of this," I said defensively. "My sister is much smarter than I am. She gave me these just before I left today," I explained.

"Your sister?" she laughed. "I love her!" Me too, but I'm not going to go into that. "See, that's what I mean. You guys have each other's backs... ur... fronts," she giggled as I ripped the package open and attempted to roll one down my cock. Katrina saw me fumbling and swatted my hands away, expertly rolling it on in one motion.

"Where were we?" she smiled, lying back and spreading her lovely thighs.

"I think I remember," I teased as I again positioned my body over hers and aligned my cock with her well-lubricated opening. Arching her back, she pushed up as I thrust forward, burying my cock to the balls in one smooth glide.

"Oh yeah!" Katrina cried, gripping my ass cheeks with her hands. "Now fuck me, Freshy," she said, pulling me tightly against her crotch. "Fuck me hard!"

This was my first time with a condom and I didn't particularly like it but once I got caught up in Katrina's frenetic rhythm, I started pummeling her pussy like a fucking jackhammer. Her pussy was much tighter than Maryanne's and created a fiery friction that surrounded my cock in a steamy cocoon.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Oh Ron!" Katrina kept moaning as I pounded her hot, horny pussy. My hard cock was getting ready for its long awaited release when I heard a noise behind us.

"Hey, Kat. Can I... oops!" A beautiful brunette had opened the door and caught us doing the horizontal boogie on Katrina's bed. "Sorry... um... lock your door, huh?" she admonished us as she raised her eyebrows and smiled appreciatively at my bare ass. "Nice," she said, reaching around to twist the lock on the doorknob. "Carry on," she laughed as she closed the now locked door.

"Sorry," Katrina whispered as I tried to pick up the rhythm that we'd lost. My face was flush with embarrassment and excitement. I wasn't sure which was more prevalent.

"It's fine," I said as I continued to try and get the mood back.

"Let's roll over," Katrina said. "My turn to be on top." There wasn't room on her narrow bed for us to actually roll over. I disengaged my cock as she rolled onto her side and I dropped onto my back beside her. She reached for my sheathed cock, stroking it lightly with her hand as she caressed my balls. My semi-hard pole sprang back to life.

"Let's try this again," she said, releasing my cock and letting it wave in the air as she crawled up next to me and swung her leg over. Her breasts bounced erotically as she slid her slick pussy down my shaft and wiggled her ass around to get it seated appropriately.

"Ride 'em cowgirl!" she smiled as she sat up straight and rolled her hips in an undulating motion that sent shivers through my whole body. I grabbed her bountiful tits and squeezed the way I had seen Mark do to Maryanne's.

"Oh yeah! Squeeze those babies hard!" Katrina encouraged me as she picked up her rhythm and we were fucking just as energetically as before we were interrupted. I loved watching her ride my cock, her tits bouncing and her black nipples fully erect. I slid one hand down through her spongy black triangle and found her clit with my thumb.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Katrina cried, jouncing higher and slamming down harder on my about to burst cock. I pressed her clit harder, trying to keep my thumb in position but she was riding me like I was a bucking bronco.

I was trying to hold back my release but the tension was mounting and I was about to explode any second. I grabbed her waist with both hands and slammed her down on my throbbing cock just like I do with my sister, detonating her orgasm and pushing me along with her.

"OhhhhhhhHHHHH! GOD!" Katrina howled as her orgasm ignited, gushing fiery liquid all around my jerkily, spasming cock. Digging my fingers into her hips as her pussy tightened around me, I shook uncontrollably as my cock spewed a fountain full of cum, draining my balls and my energy.

"Oh Ron!" Katrina breathed as she fell forward, her hard nipples pressing into my chest, her lips seeking mine. We tried for a passionate kiss but we were both breathing so hard we had to settle for a tight embrace.

"I just kept cumming and cumming," she whispered as she snuggled her face against my cheek. It felt so intimate that I was surprised by her question. "Do all you white guys just come out of the womb knowing how to eat pussy?"

"You've had a lot of white guys eat your pussy?" I asked, trying to keep a level of humor in my voice.

"No! That's not..." she looked at me more seriously. "Just one other one but... it just surprised me." She stopped talking and stared at me more curiously than before. "So... Mr. 'I don't date a lot' you didn't learn that from reading books, did you?" She raised her eyebrows in a mock challenge.

"No..." I answered, trying to think of what to tell her about my sexual experience. I needed to buy time. "I'll tell you where I learned to do that after you tell me about your other white guy." I answer, squeezing her ass cheeks.

"Okay, but first..." she said leaning up and letting my spent cock slide out of her saturated pussy. "Maybe we should take care of that," she said, pointing to the condom bunched around my flaccid cock.

"No problem," I answered, looking around for what I should do with it.

"Let me," Katrina said as she grabbed a couple of tissues, wrapped them around the used condom and pulled it off my cock. "I'll be right back," she said, slipping a bathrobe on and grabbing a washcloth from one of her dresser drawers.

I laid there with my arms behind my head contemplating what to tell her about my experience, finally coming to the conclusion that I would make it mostly the truth just omitting the small detail that the person was my sister.

"Let me see that thing," Katrina teased when she came back into her dorm room. Locking the door behind her this time, she stepped over to the bed and started cleaning off my cock with the warm, wet washcloth.

"That feels nice," I murmured as she lifted my cock up by the head and wiped down the sides.

"Once I get it cleaned up, I'll make it feel even better," she smiled.

"I like the way you think," I answered as I slid my hand under her bathrobe and cupped her firm ass cheeks.

"I bet I can coax this guy into action again," she said, crawling up on the bed and feeding my cleaned up cock into her warm mouth. Watching my pale rod disappear between her dark lips made it jump to life even before her tongue started its amazing antics. Completely different than my sister's blowjobs but no less effective, Katrina knew her way around a cock. I was hard in no time and pushing my ass off the bed to get more of my solid shaft into her talented mouth.

"I really want to taste you," Katrina said, continuing to corkscrew her hand up and down my shaft as she took a breath. "But I want to fuck you again, too. Do you have a preference?" she asked. What a terrible choice. Let me see...

"My hypothesis is that we could do both," I smiled. "Would you help me conduct the experiment to prove or disprove my theory," I asked in my most serious classroom voice.

"I would love to, Geek!" she laughed just before sliding her moist lips over my cockhead and speeding up the pumping of her hand. Damn! She was good!

As I bucked my hips to drive more of my hard cock into Katrina's welcoming mouth, I wondered at my good fortune to have this ebony beauty sucking me off in her dorm room. We had gotten to know each other pretty well as lab partners and I still marveled at how comfortable I felt around her but I never expected anything like this.

I was lost in my reverie when Katrina started rolling my balls around with her fingers and then did something magical with her tongue that made my cock explode.

"Oh Fuck!" I screamed as my body stiffened and I jerkily shot her mouth full of hot cum. Sucking and swallowing, she continued teasing my balls and pumping my cock until she had milked me completely dry.

"Damn, Katrina," I panted as she wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and scooted up to lay her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and held her tight as I caught my breath.

"Why don't you tell me about this other guy while I recover," I said as I reached down and squeezed her round ass cheek.

"The other white meat?" she teased, plucking at my chest hair with her fingers.

"Hey!" I cried. "That hurts!" We were laughing at her comment and my reaction to her tugging on my chest hair.

"Okay," she said, settling in for her story. "First, you should know I was kind of a rebellious kid."

"That's a shocker," I retorted.

"Do you want to hear this or not?" she laughed.

"Sorry, go ahead."

"My parents were going through a rough stage in their marriage and I guess I was kind of acting out my frustration." Her voice got softer. I just silently held her, waiting for her to continue.

"Anyway, they were wrapped up in their own problems while I was staying out late partying with anyone who wanted me." She looked at me to make sure I wasn't judging her. I just smiled for her to continue.

"I was drinking, smoking dope, fucking different guys and nearly flunked out of high school. At the time I wouldn't have even cared but thankfully my grandpa intervened. He took me to his house, enforced his rules and didn't send me home until my parents had worked through their problems."

"That's when you read his textbook?" I asked.

"Yeah and a lot of other stuff that I didn't want to do at the time," she laughed.

"How does this fit in with your white friend?" I asked, hopefully sounding interested instead of impatient.

"I'm getting to that!" she admonished me. "I wanted you to have the background so you'd understand what happened."

"Okay."

"When I got back home, my grandpa told my dad that he needed to enforce homework and curfew and find something to keep me busy during the summer. My dad got me a job as an intern in his lawyer's office and I did that for three summers. The white guy was one of the lawyers."

"How old was he?"

"Nothing happened until the third year and he was in his thirties and I had just turned eighteen," she smiled mischievously. "It was my job to deliver the mail and I went to his office every day. I wasn't naïve. I knew he was checking me out."

"Who wouldn't?" I offered.

"Thanks. It wasn't anything sleazy. It was actually kind of flattering. I was just this teenage high school graduate and he was a big shot corporate lawyer. Anyway, one day he asked me out to lunch and told me he did erotic photography on the side and did I know an eighteen year old black girl who would be willing to pose for him." Whoa! I wasn't expecting that!

"You're kidding?" I asked incredulously.

"No!" she said, lifting her head to look at me. "It turns out it was all a ploy to get me into bed with him but I didn't know that at the time," she said, settling her cheek back on my chest. "In fact, he sounded shocked when I said I would pose for him." Fuck! This just keeps getting better and better.

"Did you do it?" I asked. "Did you pose in the nude for him?"

"It would be hard for him to eat my pussy if I wasn't nude, wouldn't it?" she laughed again. "Remember how this conversation got started?" she teased.

"What happened to the pictures?" I asked. "Do you have copies?"

"I'm telling you about my first time with a white guy and you want to see copies of the pictures? God, you're such a guy!"

"What gave it away?" I retorted.

"This," she said, wrapping her hand around my semi-recovered cock. Her story was definitely having a stimulating effect on me.

"Okay," I said, as she fondled my stiffening cock. "Continue your story."

"I couldn't believe how turned on I got as he was taking my picture," she admitted. "I never thought of myself as an exhibitionist but watching his obvious reaction," she squeezed my cock to make sure I knew what kind of reaction she was talking about. "I got really wet."

She glanced at me and I nodded for her to continue.

"When he took close ups of my aroused pussy, he started touching me." She paused again. "It was like he was trying to pose my vagina," she chortled. "It was all so erotic and I wanted to cum so badly but he kept stopping to take pictures until I finally begged him to fuck me."

"Which is what he wanted all along," I said. It was manipulative but ingenious. Something I might have done if I had the opportunity. It's hard to hate a guy like that.

"Exactly, but I didn't know that yet."

"You had probably guessed, right?" I asked as I rocked my fully recovered cock inside her fist.

"Well, yeah. It was getting clearer. The thing is that even though I had been fucking and sucking at parties, no guy had ever gone down on me before."

"You're kidding!" I couldn't believe someone would pass up a scrumptious pussy like hers.

"That's what he said!" she responded. "And then he proceeded to show me what I had been missing... several times, just like you did. Don't worry, you were better," she said, stroking my ego along with my cock as she continued her story.

"Did I mention he was married and his wife was out of town?" she asked, sitting up and maneuvering herself over my rigid shaft.

"No, did you know that beforehand?" I asked as I watched her rub my cockhead against her slick pussy lips.

"Yes," she said, looking at me sheepishly. "I didn't really care if he was married, just how he made me feel." She was about to slide down onto my hard cock but I stopped her.

"What about the condom?" I asked.

"I'm on the pill, I haven't been with anyone for almost a year and you don't date, right?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. "We should be fine," she said as she slowly sunk her velvety pussy down around my hard cock. Right! Who was I to argue with that logic or how this felt?

"Mmm," she sighed as she settled onto my cock and sat up straight. "I like it better like this," she said as she slowly undulated her hips, rocking my cock in and out of her hot, buttery cavern.

"Me too," I agreed. "So, was it just that one time?"

"No, we spent the whole weekend together. We were naked almost the entire time. He took more pictures and kept eating my pussy like he couldn't get enough." I could understand that, too.

"I left for school about three weeks later but we still saw each other off and on for about six months," she said, picking up her rhythm as I palmed her luscious tits. "Then he got the bright idea that he wanted to include his wife in our little tete-a-tete."

"A threesome?" I asked, surprisingly pleased by the implication. Holy fuck! A vision of Katrina, Maryanne and I in bed together just flashed through my brain.

"Yeah," she said, rocking faster as I pinched and teased her thick nipples.

"And... um... you were okay with that?" I asked anxiously but the conversation was stymied while she was slamming her hot pussy down on my overly aroused cock. Katrina just shrugged and rode me harder, both of us panting for breath as we neared the blissful summit we were chasing.

"Oh fuck! Oh yeah!" I cried, gripping Katrina's hips and smashing her down on my pulsating cock. We both hit pay dirt at the same time. Her pussy contracted around my cock just as I shot off deep inside of her. Closing her eyes, she threw her head back as her whole body shuddered with pleasure.

"Oh, Ron!" she sighed, collapsing on my chest as her gushing pussy relaxed its grip on my spent cock. Our lips met in a long, passionate kiss with our tongues dancing around each other. I couldn't get the idea of a threesome out of my mind. When we finally broke the kiss I had to ask.

"So what happened?" I asked, squeezing her ass cheeks while my cock was still buried in her soggy pussy.

"What do you think just happened?" she asked.

"No, I mean with the threesome?" I laughed.

"Oh, that," she smiled. "Nothing. He completely misread his wife's level of adventurousness. She totally freaked out, insisted he stop seeing me and that's the end of the other white guy story."

"How long ago was that?" I asked.

"About a year," she said. "Yes, that was the last guy I was with. Now it's your turn to tell me how you got so talented with your tongue." Ahem, this better be good.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said, kissing her forehead, "because I intend to do it a lot more."

"Mmmm," she cooed. "You'll get no argument from me."

"There was this woman who lived in our neighborhood," I began my tale determined to include just enough truth to make sure I didn't forget what I told her. "I used to do odd jobs for her around the house."

"Like eating her pussy?" Katrina teased.

"Not at first," I smiled as I slapped her bare ass cheek.

"Ouch!" she laughed. "Continue, please."

"As you know, I'm a geek," I explained. "I was working at her house one day while she was out running errands."

"You must have known her pretty well for her to leave you alone in her house," Katrina interrupted.

"Our families are very close," I assured her. If she only knew how close. "Anyway, I like snooping in people's computers. I'm good at guessing passwords and stuff like that."

"Good to know," she smiled as she squeezed her pussy muscles around my limp cock. Her body was warm and soft, and since it was stretched out on top of me, I found it hard to concentrate on my story.

"This one afternoon I was poking around in her computer, you know, seeing what websites she visited and stuff like that when I came across some nude pictures of her."

"Seriously?" she asked, rhetorically. "Wow!"

"I had always thought she was attractive but when I saw those pictures I thought I had struck gold." Katrina just laughed and kissed my chest. "Naturally, I assumed her husband had taken them and that he was the one who had stored them on the computer."

"What did you do?"

"I guess what any red-blooded guy would do," I answered cryptically, wondering if this whole story was a good idea.

"Right there in her house?" Katrina asked, obviously understanding my message.

"I thought she would be gone long enough and the pictures were so erotic," I said defensively, recalling the day my sister caught me masturbating at her computer.

"She caught you?" she asked. This girl is always one step ahead of me.

"Yeah," I answered. "Pants around my ankles, cum shooting out of my cock and a full screen shot of her nude body." Katrina laughed so hard that my cock slipped out of her pussy and she rolled onto her side.

"Ohmygod! I can picture that!" she said, laughing so hard that tears were running down her cheeks. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" she said, waving her hands in front of her face before guffawing again in another fit of laughter.

"Sorry," she said, finally controlling herself. "What happened? I can hardly wait to find out how this turned into her teaching you to eat her pussy."

"She was shocked to say the least," I continued, bemused by Katrina's reaction. "I was scared to death she was going to tell my parents. That would have been unbearable."

"I can imagine," Katrina said, more seriously now. "But she obviously didn't?"

"No, she asked me how I got into her computer and admonished me for violating her trust but I could sense underneath it all she was kind of flattered that I got off to a nude picture of her."

"I get that," Katrina said. "I sometimes think about Chris masturbating to the photos he's taken of me and I find it oddly arousing." Good to know.

"As we talked, I admitted to being a virgin and not being very good with girls."

"And she offered to help you out?"

"Exactly, in fact, she was very excited about being my first and promised to teach me how to satisfy a woman."

samslam
samslam
12,921 Followers