Sister's Home Movies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I?" Maryanne asked, her hand poised near Katrina's left breast. The nipple was temptingly taut as Maryanne's fingers hovered near it. It took a minute, but Katrina finally nodded and Maryanne's hand encircled her tit. Fuck!

"You have beautiful breasts," Maryanne said, kneading the closest one as she leaned her head toward it and raised her eyebrows questioningly. Katrina understood and simply nodded, turning her head back to watch me masturbating.

"Mmm," Katrina gasped when Maryanne sucked the thick, black nipple into her mouth. I was jacking like crazy now, thrusting my hips forward as Maryanne caressed and suckled at Katrina's breast. Katrina slipped a hand between her own legs and rubbed her wet pussy.

"God! This is so..." she stopped abruptly as Maryanne pushed her hand out of the way and took over the fondling of Katrina's pussy. That was enough for me.

"I'm going to cum!" I announced, looking around for some tissue.

"Just shoot, Ronnie!" Maryanne said, lifting her mouth from Katrina's tit. "Shoot on us!" I stepped closer and let loose a stream of cum that landed just on the bottom curve of Katrina's right breast and trailed down to her stomach. As I kept spurting, I swiveled to get some on Maryanne, but it only landed on her thighs.

"That was... Oh God!" Katrina cried. "I'm going to cum, too," she screamed as Maryanne expertly fingered her pussy.

"Come on, Geek!" Maryanne said. "Get your mouth down here." I knelt between Katrina's widespread legs. Maryanne pulled her fingers out and shoved my face into Katrina's soggy pussy.

"Oh Fuck!" Katrina moaned as I licked her pussy and sucked her clit into my mouth. Maryanne was still assaulting her breasts and Katrina was in the throes of the longest orgasm I've ever seen. She jerked and convulsed continually for several minutes as my sister and I devoured her charms.

She finally pushed us away and fell back on the couch, gasping for breath. "You two!" she stammered. "Fuck!" Maryanne just pulled me over in front her.

"My turn!" she cried, spreading her legs and pulling my head down. I glanced at Katrina who was still catching her breath and didn't seem fully aware of what was happening. It wasn't quite a threesome but pretty damn close.

I ate my sister through an explosive orgasm while Katrina just watched. I was kind of hoping she'd reciprocate the breast suckling but she didn't. My cock was hard again by the time I had eaten both pussies but I didn't think it was appropriate to suggest any relief. Both women just looked at it appreciatively but didn't make any move to towards it.

"Can I see some of the videos?" Katrina asked Maryanne.

"Why not?" she shrugged. "It's not like there's anything there you haven't just seen," she laughed. "Let's have some dinner and then Ron can pick which ones he wants to show you."

We were at that awkward moment where we weren't sure how to act now that the urgency of the sex was over. We were all naked and I wasn't sure whether I should get dressed or not. Maryanne resolved the issue.

"Why don't you two wait here and I'll throw together some sandwiches. No point in getting dressed if we're just going to watch homemade porn videos," she said matter-of-factly as she went into the kitchen.

"I can't believe it was your sister," Katrina said when we were alone. I sat next to her on the couch with my arm around her.

"I didn't know how to tell you," I answered.

"Yeah, it's not something you would share with many people," she said. I turned her head to me and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Are we going to be okay?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah," she said quietly. "I really like your sister," she continued. "It was weird having her come on to me like that but I really got off from it." she paused, looking at me. "And so did you!" she teased, wrapping her hand around my fully recovered cock. "I guess this means we're going to share you."

"Are you okay with that?" I asked.

"Yeah, for now anyway," she snuggled up to me and we kissed passionately as she stroked my cock. Goddamn! This was like a fucking dream come true! No more secrets and I can still fuck both Katrina and my sister!

"Here we go!" Maryanne said, walking back into the room with a tray of sandwiches and a large bag of potato chips. She set them down and went back for sodas.

"Whoa, one of us should probably help Ron out with that thing," Maryanne said, nodding towards my throbbing cock.

"We could have him masturbate for us again," Katrina laughed.

"Yeah but that would be kind of cruel," Maryanne said, taking a bite of sandwich.

"I would love to watch you suck him off," Katrina said. "That is, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all," Maryanne said, taking a drink of soda and sliding down onto the floor in front of me. "We could trade off if you want," she offered. Holy shit! Yes! A double blowjob would be amazing.

"Maybe next time," Katrina said. "This time can I just watch?"

"Sure," Maryanne said, wrapping her hand around my hard-on and locking eyes with Katrina, she fed my cock into her warm mouth. Yes! This was so fucking erotic! I knew I wouldn't last long.

Katrina was intrigued with my sister's technique and was closely watching my reaction. "God," she whispered, leaning in for a closer look. "I can't wait to watch you guys fuck." That did it for me. I jerkily shot off into my sister's warm mouth while Katrina watched her suck and swallow every drop.

"Wow," she whispered. "You're good."

"Ron tells me you are too," Maryanne said, sitting back on her heels and wiping her mouth. Katrina just smiled.

"I guess you've talked about us." Katrina said, not really a question.

"Just feedback on his training," Maryanne laughed, causing Katrina to almost choke on her drink.

"When you taught him to eat pussy," Katrina paused, trying to find the right words. "Did you just do it based on what felt good to you or did you... um... you know... have some..."

"Personal experience?" Maryanne finished her sentence for her and Katrina just nodded, looking relieved that she didn't have to say it. Maryanne took a minute to formulate what I thought was going to be an obvious answer. But as usual, my sister surprised me.

"A little of both," she answered, cryptically. "I would love to experiment some more," she added. Nothing cryptic about that. I waited anxiously for Katrina's response. When it didn't come, Maryanne prompted her.

"Is that something you've had experience with?" she asked. Katrina blushed.

"A little... but not really... you know... just touching and kissing." Maryanne nodded, knowingly, while I just stared.

"Well, we don't have to rush into anything but if you'd like to experiment, I'm sure Ron wouldn't mind." She smiled. "In fact, he'd probably get off on making a video of it."

"Speaking of videos..." Katrina said. Shit! What just happened? My cock was responding already even though my sister had just sucked me off.

"Sure," Maryanne said. "Ron, do you want to show Katrina to the computer and cue up a couple of juicy ones," she laughed.

Since the videos were all three minutes long we watched several of the early ones in quick succession. Katrina obviously liked what she saw. Maryanne had brought in an extra chair and the three of us were sitting naked in front of the computer.

"Here's one from a couple of weeks ago," I said, cuing up the video where Maryanne traded off several dildos.

"Damn, you are good at this video thing," Katrina said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Would you do one of me?" she asked. Would I? Fuck yes!

"If you'd like," I answered nonchalantly, like I did this every day. Okay, I did do it every day but only with my sister.

"Why don't you set up the camera and do it now, Ronnie?" Maryanne said. "You can do it in my bedroom."

"Sounds good," I answered, grabbing Katrina's hand and leading her to Maryanne's bedroom.

"Do you mind if I watch?" Maryanne asked.

"Not at all," Katrina answered as we headed down the hall.

There wasn't anything to set up. The camera was always ready and I only used the tripod when I was going to be in the video.

Katrina was standing next to the bed waiting for direction, when I got another flash of brilliance.

"Maryanne," I said turning to my sister. "Go stand next to Katrina a minute." She nodded approvingly and walked over to the bed. "Both of you face me, with one arm around each other's waist." I directed.

"Like this?" Maryanne asked, putting her arm around Katrina and smiling like it was a family portrait. Katrina put her arm around Maryanne and stood up straight, causing her breasts to jut out proudly.

"Perfect," I said and it was. Fuck! I started with a full frontal shot and then moved around, shooting from the side and the back. The side shot was particularly enticing as it highlighted the difference in contour of their two bodies. Maryanne's stomach was slightly flatter or maybe it just looked that way because Katrina's breasts were larger.

My cock was rock hard as I compared their two bodies. Even though both women were about the same height, Maryanne's legs were longer giving them a more shapely appearance. I love my sister's sexy ass but it looked like a cute dimple compared to Katrina's more fully rounded cheeks. Katrina's ass curve started higher and ended lower than Maryanne's and I couldn't help but zoom in for a closer comparison.

"Now turn and embrace each other," I said when I was back in front of them. This was so fucking great! Katrina wrapped her arms around Maryanne's neck while Maryanne let her hands rest on Katrina's ass. They pulled each other close, pressing their breasts together. Fuck! My cock ached in reaction to the contrast in their skin tones as much as the sexy mashing of their tits. Then, without any direction from me they started kissing.

Maryanne initiated it but Katrina didn't resist. I zoomed in for a close-up of their open mouthed kiss and then panned down Katrina's back to where Maryanne's fingers were kneading her fleshy ass cheeks. This was easily the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

Although mostly passive, Katrina seemed to respond positively to my sister's lead. They were kissing and grinding their pussies together but Katrina hadn't moved her arms from around Maryanne's neck.

By the time they broke the kiss, both women were nearly panting. Maryanne trailed light kisses down Katrina's neck and across her shoulder blade while she brought one hand up to caress her dark hued breast. I was so turned on by these women that I nearly forgot my role as cameraman. Recovering quickly I zoomed in just as Maryanne sucked Katrina's distended black nipple into her mouth.

"Mmm," Katrina moaned as my sister sucked and nibbled. Moving from breast to breast, she pulled on the nipples with her teeth, stretching them out from her breasts just like she had taught me to do. God, this was so fucking sexy!

Maryanne continued planting kisses down the front of Katrina's torso until her face was buried in the other woman's cushy bush. Kneeling now, Maryanne gripped Katrina's ass cheeks and kissed her way between Katrina's legs. I loved watching my sister make love to my girlfriend but I was anxious for Katrina to take a more active role.

"Cut!" I yelled, impulsively. They weren't going to last very long standing up like this and I wanted to make sure Katrina would reciprocate.

"What?" they cried in unison.

"Can he do that?" Katrina asked. Maryanne shrugged resignedly, looking at me for direction.

"Katrina's turn to kiss her way down your body," I said to my sister. "Then you two can continue on the bed right where you left off." I held my breath as the women looked at each other. Then Katrina reached down and helped Maryanne to her feet. Yes!

Maryanne smiled at me as they embraced for another kiss. This time, Katrina had her hands on Maryanne's ass as she initiated the kiss. Fuck! She was doing just what I asked. I zoomed in as she kissed her way down Maryanne's neck and wrapped her dark lips around my sister's pale pink nipple.

"Yeah," Maryanne sighed. "This is going to make a great video." Katrina attacked Maryanne's nipples with the same vitality my sister had shown to hers. Kneading the fleshy, white mounds and switching her mouth back and forth between the taut nipples.

Following my sister's lead, Katrina kissed her way down Maryanne's body and knelt with her face in front of her pussy. She glanced at me to see if I was going to stop her. When I didn't, she smiled and flicked her tongue across Maryanne's labia. Fuck! She's actually eating my sister's pussy! I moved in for a closer shot.

"Ohhh," Maryanne cried, her legs shaking as Katrina's tongue teased her moist lips open. "Can we take this to the bed?" Maryanne asked.

"Absolutely," I said, stepping back so they had room to maneuver.

Maryanne laid down on her back and scooted up to the head of her bed, making room for Katrina between her outstretched legs. Katrina didn't hesitate for a second. Crawling up between my sister's thighs she stuck out her tongue seductively before lowering her face to Maryanne's wet pussy. Fuck! I moved around to the side of the bed and zoomed in on Katrina's tongue as it licked and probed at my sister's aroused pussy.

"I've never done this," Katrina said, taking a breath and locking eyes with Maryanne.

"Just do what you would like," Maryanne coached her. "You can't really get it wrong," she laughed. "What you're doing feels great!" Katrina plunged her tongue back into my sister's pussy and I moved around the bed, zooming in and out to get as many angles as possible.

"Oh yeah!" Maryanne moaned. "Just like that! Keep... doing... that!" she cried as she dug her fingers into Katrina's scalp and humped her pussy against the other woman's face. My cock was rock solid as I zoomed in on my sister's face, catching her in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

What a great shot! Just as Maryanne started relaxing, I panned down past her heaving chest and zoomed in on Katrina's wide-eyed face and her pussy-soaked mouth. She was beaming radiantly as she smiled proudly at my sister. Maryanne reached out for her and Katrina scurried up, lying prone and crushing their tits together as they shared a post-coital kiss. Damn!

"Your turn," Maryanne said, rolling Katrina off to the side and scooting down to the end of the bed. Katrina smiled kind of sheepishly at me as she spread her legs for my sister. Maryanne knelt with her ass in the air, ready to eat Katrina's pussy.

"You don't need to video this, Geek," Maryanne said, wiggling her ass at me as she lowered her head between Katrina's thighs. "Fuck me while I get your girlfriend off." Fuck yes! A threesome!

I set the camera down and stepped up behind my sister's sexy, bare ass. Her puffed out pussy lips were still glistening with juice from her recent orgasms. I gently probed her slick opening with my cockhead as I grabbed her hips with my hands. Teasingly, I inched my cock into her hole, holding her firmly so she couldn't push back against me.

"Mmmphph," she moaned into Katrina's pussy as I slid in another inch. "Geek! Fuck me!" Maryanne cried.

"I am," I answered calmly while winking at Katrina. We smiled at each other and she blew me a kiss as she pulled Maryanne's face back into her crotch. Fuck! It was an honest-to-God threesome. I was fucking my sister while she was eating Katrina's pussy.

When my cock bottomed out, I pressed against my sister's ass, not moving in or out, just holding it still inside her hot, velvety tunnel. Pulling out with the same excruciating slowness, I teased my sister's anxious pussy just the way she taught me.

"Fuck me, Geek," she pleaded quietly, while taking a quick breath from Katrina's delectable pussy.

"If that's what you really want," I answered calmly while moderately increasing the speed of my strokes. My pace was still slower than what I'm sure my sister wanted but it was enough to create some much-anticipated friction inside her smoldering pussy. I still held her hips so she couldn't rock against me as I gradually picked up speed. This was killing me too and I finally gave in and started really fucking.

"Oh God!" Maryanne moaned when I finally progressed to an acceptable rhythm. Katrina was moaning as well, anxious for Maryanne to get her mouth back on her overheated snatch.

Katrina had her fingers tangled in Maryanne's hair and was rocking her pussy against my sister's face. This was so fucking awesome! Once I started moving, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on for long.

"Oh God! I'm cumming!" Katrina cried, locking eyes with me as she humped her ass off the bed and held Maryanne's face tightly against her pussy. I stepped up my pace, smiling at Katrina as I tried to push Maryanne over the brink as well.

"Ohhhh! YEAH!" Katrina cried, her body shaking as her orgasm rocketed through her body and she convulsed under my sister's machinations. When Katrina relaxed her grip on my sister's head, Maryanne pushed herself up on all fours and slammed back against my cock.

"Oh God! Fuck me harder, Ronnie!" Maryanne cried as one of her hands disappeared between her legs. "Fuck...meeeee!" she screamed as I pummeled my cock into her and let loose a torrent of built up cum deep inside her pulsating pussy.

"God yes!" Maryanne moaned, clamping her pussy muscles around my discharging cock as her body quivered and shook with the intense pleasure of her own release.

Maryanne collapsed on top of Katrina, pulling loose from my spent cock as she mashed their bodies together. Seeking Katrina's mouth with her own, they kissed passionately as I crawled up next to them, totally spent.

"Wow," Maryanne said quietly. We were lying flat on our backs next to each other, Katrina in the middle between my sister and I, our bodies touching.

"Ohmygod," Katrina laughed, covering her face with her hands. "I've never done anything like that before!" She was giddy with excitement, giggling into her hands.

"A first for me, too," I said, sincerely hoping it wouldn't the last time. I waited for Maryanne to chime in with her admission but she changed the subject instead. Interesting.

"Are you okay with us sending a copy of the video to my husband in Afghanistan?" she asked.

"Do you think he'd...um... you know... enjoy seeing you with another woman?"

"Oh, I think he'll rub himself raw over this," Maryanne laughed. "It's been a long time since he's gotten anything really new or different." She turned on her side to face Katrina. "There are only so many ways Ron can video me. It's gotten a little routine."

"Not from what I saw!" Katrina countered, then turned towards me. "Ron knows that I already fantasize about someone getting off to pictures of me." She looked back at Maryanne. "I think I'd like knowing your husband is too. Besides," she added, clapping her hands together and flashing her radiant smile, "I'd be helping the troops!"

Laughter turned into a group hug and then six hands began roaming over three naked bodies. Lips found willing lips as well as aroused nipples. One mouth closed around a cock while two others devoured wet pussies. The video editing would have to wait.

After another mind-blowing threesome, where I fucked Katrina while she ate Maryanne's pussy, Maryanne asked Katrina to spend the night. I can't even describe to you what it felt like to sleep sandwiched between these two naked beauties. Suffice to say we were almost late for class.

Of course, Mark loved the videos. I edited the footage down to four different three-minute videos and we sent them on consecutive days. Mark's accolades got more impassioned with each email until he finally asked for footage of Maryanne eating Katrina's pussy. Both women willing obliged and I soon had another week's worth of videos for Mark.