Sister's Home Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,909 Followers

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck!" Maryanne's voice boomed out of the speakers. "Are you jacking off? Are you pumping your hard cock, honey? Are you cumming with me?" I certainly was! My sister was breathing hard and slamming her fingers into her pussy. My cock was rock solid and felt like it was about to burst. As the tension built and I felt the release coming from deep inside my balls, I positioned the tissues at the head of my cock. Watching my sister rub her clit, I stood up, pumping faster...

"What the FUCK are you doing?" Maryanne's voice bellowed from behind me. Oh shit! Jerking around, I saw my sister, standing in the doorway to her bedroom, just as my cock blasted its first load of cum. Missing the tissue completely, it arced up a little before landing on the floor between us. My sister was still masturbating on the video behind me, as a couple of smaller spurts landed next to my feet.

Maryanne rushed to the computer and pushed the power button on the monitor, as I stood frozen with my hand around my dripping cock. The speakers weren't connected to the monitor, so her moans are still coming from the speakers.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhhh! I'm cummmminng! Cum with me!" the speakers bellowed.

"Turn it off! Turn it off!" my sister yelled, leaning across me, trying to find the volume control. I came out of my trance and pressed the mute button on the keyboard, making the room go silent. I was breathing hard and still holding my cock, while my sister stood there, glaring at me. At least, I thought she was glaring at me. When I looked up, I saw that she was staring at my spent cock.

Reaching down, I pulled up my jeans and underwear, while she silently stared at me. When I'd tucked my wet cock back into my jockey shorts, she looked up at my face, giving me a look that I couldn't read. I've done a lot of things to my sister over the years, but I've never seen a look like that. Disappointment? Embarrassment? Anger? Disgust? I just didn't know.

"Get this cleaned up!" she said, pointing to the floor. "And then come into the living room." She turned and stormed out of her office. Fuck! I finished snapping up my jeans and went into the bathroom to get a washcloth.

As I cleaned the cum off the floor, I tried to think of some defense for what I'd done. This was beyond anything I'd ever done before, or at least been caught doing. I wondered what the punishment was for squirting cum on your sister's carpeting. I mean, my parents usually grounded me for stuff, but this seemed way beyond that. I was so fucked!

I took my time cleaning up the cum, as I tried to imagine what was going to happen next. Finally there was no way to delay it any longer. Just before I went into the living room, I remembered my flash drive. That would've really been the icing on the cake! Grabbing it from the USB slot in the computer, I shoved it into my jeans pocket and went in to face the music.

"This is wrong on so many levels." Maryanne said, as I took a seat on the couch. She was sitting on the chair across from me, with her hands folded in her lap. "Invasion of privacy, masturbating in my house, not to mention that I'm your sister, for God's sake." My sister was taking her schoolteacher approach with me. She wasn't yelling, but she might as well have been.

"I'm sorry," I said, realizing that sorry wasn't going to cut it.

"What were you thinking? Hacking into my computer? What you did...."

"I know," I answered, hanging my head. I didn't exactly hack into her computer, but I didn't think it would be prudent of me to point that out at that moment.

"What were you doing?" she asked, quickly correcting herself. "Okay, I know what you were doing, but..." she took a deep breath. "Why don't you start from the beginning and tell me everything," she said, sitting back with that schoolteacher - no, make that school principal, look on her face.

This is where I spilled the beans... sort of.... I guess.

"Well, when you asked me about e-mailing video and then didn't want me to see what it was, I got curious. I mean, I figured it must be something, you know..." I tried to look at her, but I was too embarrassed. "I'm really sorry, Sis."

"So you just came over and hacked into my computer so you could see a video that you knew I wanted to keep private?" she demanded, folding her arms across her chest and staring at me.

"Yes." Again, turning on a computer and searching for video files wasn't exactly hacking, but I wasn't going to argue with her. What I did was wrong regardless.

"I trusted you," she said, leaning forward and trying to catch my eye. I continued to look down.

"I know," I answered, glancing up at her. Even with her angry at me, I couldn't help but notice how sexy she was, and my cock stirred. Jesus! I needed to get a grip, but my sister's next question didn't help any.

"Wasn't it weird, jacking off to a video of your own sister?" she asked, and I jerked my head up to look at her. She didn't look mad, but... I don't know... I couldn't quite put my finger on it. She looked more like, well, curious. Like she was really interested in how I felt about it. I considered my answer carefully.

"I know it's wrong, Maryanne, but you are the most beautiful and sexy..." I took a breath and noticed she was blushing. "I honestly couldn't help myself," I answered, looking directly into her eyes. She held my stare for a minute before looking away. I glanced down at her tits while she was looking out the window and I swear it looked like her nipples were hard.

"I'm your sister," she said, looking back at me, and I quickly shifted my focus to her face.

"I know," I replied. "Are you going to tell Mom and Dad?" I asked, wondering what was going to happen when I got home. Maybe I should just get in my car and keep going. She kept staring at me and I could picture the wheels turning inside her head.

"No, I'm not," she finally said, "but you need to think about what you did, Ron." I hate it when people say that, unless, like now, it means that she's not going to tell my parents.

"I will," was my lame reply, wondering what I would think about this later.

"You'd better go home now," she said. "I need to think about... everything." She stood up, and sure enough, her nipples were embossed on the front of her blouse. I wondered if, on some primitive level, this was a turn on for her. I mean, she did just see her first cock in over a year, even if it was shooting cum all over her floor. Did my sister become aroused by seeing my cock or maybe by me masturbating to her video? Is this what she needed to think about?

"Ron?" she said, folding her arms across her breasts and glaring at me. "I said I think you'd better go."

"I'm really sorry, Sis," I told her, wondering if I should try to give her a hug.

"Just go, okay?" she says quietly. "Come back tomorrow, after I've calmed down and you've thought about what you've done. We'll talk more then."

"Sure," I replied, practically running out the door.

I drove around for a while before I went home, thinking about everything that had happened. Half an hour ago I was scared out of my mind, but by the time I got home, I was just anxious to pop my flash drive into my laptop and watch my sister again.

I jacked off to my sister's masturbation video again before I went to bed and wondered what she would say when we talked about it tomorrow. I fell asleep with images of her naked body floating through my brain.

I was nervous about going into Maryanne's computer again, but I wanted to see if she e-mailed Mark about what had happened. She surprised me yesterday by coming home early and I didn't want to make the same mistake today. I booted up her computer, copied her latest e-mails to my flash drive and quickly shut her computer down again. Taking my laptop out of my backpack, I set it up on the kitchen table and inserted the flash drive.

Maryanne did e-mail Mark, telling him about finding me masturbating to the video she sent him. Shit! I was so screwed. He was going to kill me when he got home. Then I read the rest of her e-mail and she went on to tell Mark that maybe I could help her get the close up videos he wanted. What the fuck? She wrote that I'd already seen her masturbating, so what was the difference? And that I was so much better with the camera and editing than she would ever be.

I couldn't believe my sister was proposing that I help her make porn flicks to send to her husband. My cock was hard just thinking about it. My hand was shaking with anxiety, as I opened his reply. Maryanne hadn't even seen his e-mail yet.

"Great idea, Hon! I know it's been hard for you to try to get good close up shots, and your brother is a harmless geek, right? Give the kid a thrill... just remind him to bring extra underwear to change into afterwards. Lol

Love, Mark"

A harmless geek? I should've been pissed, but who cares what he thinks of me. He just gave his permission for me to shoot close up video of my naked sister! Jesus Christ! I couldn't believe the turn of events. Yesterday I thought I was totally fucked! Now, I was getting the offer of a lifetime. I removed the flash drive and stored it in my backpack, then took out my homework. My cock was still hard when Maryanne came home about an hour later.

"Hi," she said quietly, as she set her purse down and walked into the kitchen. My eyes went right to her tits and I probably imagined that I could see her nipples through her blouse, but it didn't stop me from looking.

"Hi," I answered, desperately trying to hide my excitement. I wondered how she was going to approach this with me.

"I'm going to change and check my e-mail, and then we can talk," she said, in a quiet, no nonsense voice. I listened carefully for any hint of the anger that dominated our discussion yesterday and didn't detect any.

"Okay," I replied. "I'm just finishing up my homework," I told her, trying to match her subdued mood. This time when she went down the hallway, I didn't follow her. I knew I was going to see her naked body sometime after she read her e-mail. My cock was throbbing, but I closed my eyes and tried to be patient. Maryanne came back, about fifteen minutes later, in a pair of light blue shorts and a white tank top.

"How many times did you watch the video of me masturbating?" she asked without preamble, as she sat down across from me. Fuck! Three times initially, then again when she caught me, and once more last night before I went to bed.

"Twice," I lied, hoping she didn't press me for details. But she surprised me by smiling.

"Then you're one up on me," she said. "I only saw you cum once, all over the floor," she added sarcastically. "You owe me one." What was she talking about?

"That's your punishment," she said matter-of-factly. "You watched me twice, so I get to watch you once more." She laughed at my jaw dropping expression, as I just stared at her. Was she serious? She wanted to watch me masturbate?

"Come on," she urged, reaching for my hand and pulling me to my feet. This wasn't in the e-mail from Mark; I'm sure I would have noticed something that said "have your harmless geek of a brother masturbate for you." Maryanne led me down the hallway to her bedroom, hesitating as we passed the office door.

"Do you think you'll need the video?" she asked, smiling. "You know, for stimulation..." I just shook my head, not trusting myself to talk. What was going on? This couldn't be real!

"Do you want to stand up, sit down, or lie on the bed?" she asked, as we entered her bedroom. "You were standing up when you came yesterday, but it looked like you'd been sitting at the computer." I just stood there staring at her.

"Do you understand the question, Ron?" Maryanne asked. "Take off your clothes and masturbate for me." She was sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at me expectantly. "It's only fair, right?" she asked.

"Right!" I answered, as I unsnapped my jeans. This was so fucking weird. "You really want me to masturbate, right here in front of you?" I asked.

"Didn't watching me masturbate turn you on?" she asked, and I just nodded. "Why do you think that watching you masturbate wouldn't do the same for me?" Her logic was sound, but the circumstances were weird.

"Take your shirt off, too," she said. "I was completely naked when you watched me."

"You were on video, not standing here in front of me," I pointed out, wondering why this would matter, even as I said it.

"Do you want me to film you masturbating?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"No!" I protested, pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it on her dresser. My sister was staring at the bulge in my pants as I kicked off my shoes and lowered my jeans. When I was down to just my jockey shorts, she was fidgeting like crazy, clearly anxious for me to remove them. My sister really wanted to see my cock! Suddenly, I was way more confident.

"You're sure about this?" I teased, as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my underwear. She nodded vigorously, her eyes never leaving my crotch. I pulled the elastic out, over the head of my cock and let it spring free.

"Mmmm," my sister moaned, licking her lips. "Very nice, Ronnie," she murmured as my shorts fell to the floor and I pushed them aside with my foot. "You've grown up." As far as I know, the last time my sister saw my cock, I was about five years old, so yeah, I guess I would have grown up somewhat.

"Now jack off for me," she insisted as she swung her body around on the bed and lay on her stomach, facing me. With her chin on her hands, she watched anxiously.

"What were you thinking about, when you were watching the video yesterday?" she asked, as I started stroking my hand up and down my rigid shaft.

"I was thinking about how sexy you looked," I answered. In truth, I was thinking about how it would feel to fuck my sister.

"What else?" she urged, leaving one hand under her chin, as she moved the other hand under her body. Fuck! Was she rubbing her pussy? I jacked my cock harder, as I watched my sister's ass raise up a little off the bed.

"I was... um... thinking about... you know... how your... um... pussy would feel." There, I said it, and she was smiling! Fuck me! My sister was glad that I was fantasizing about fucking her pussy!

"Really? Even though I'm your sister?" she teased.

"Yes!" I panted, my hand pumping like crazy on my hard cock. I couldn't believe that I was jacking off with my sister watching me fewer than two feet away.

"What are you thinking about now?" she asked, her ass faintly moving up and down with her hand.

"I'm thinking about what you're doing with your hand," I answered honestly.

"Would you like to see?" she whispered. I just nodded and continued jacking off. "Would it help you cum?" she inquired, sitting up and pulling her tank top over her head. Fuck! My sister was going to get naked... right in front of me... not just in a video, but the real thing!

Unfastening her bra, she stood up and held the cups against her tits, while she watched my reaction. With a seductive smile, she slowly lowered the bra, revealing her firm, round tits and her aroused nipples. Goddamn! They were the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen! Maryanne gave her tits a gentle squeeze and her smile widened, as my hand moved faster on my cock. Who would have thought that the first real tits I saw would belong to my sister?

The tension was building in my balls as Maryanne unzipped her shorts and dropped them to the floor. She was wearing a nearly transparent white thong. I could see her blonde pubic hair right through it. Fuck! I was in full motion now, thrusting my hips forward and yanking on my hard cock.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" she teased, slipping her hand into the front of her thong. I just nodded as she bent slightly forward to push her fingers into her pussy. I couldn't see it, but I knew it was happening, and right here in front of me! I started looking around for a tissue because I knew I was going to blow my load.

Maryanne realized what was happening and pointed to the dresser behind me. A decorative box of tissues was sitting on the far side of the dresser and I lunged for it, pulling three tissues at once, just in time. She smiled as I caught the pool of cum that was spurting into the tissue.

"Now we're even!" Maryanne applauded, as I jerkily deposited more cum into the wad of tissues, and my cock started to go soft. I just smiled at her, wondering what was next, as I took the tissues into the bathroom and flushed them.

"Come over here, Ronnie," she said, patting the bed next to her. She removed her thong while I was in the bathroom and she was sitting naked on the edge of the bed with her legs together.

"I bet you didn't expect that as your punishment, did you?" She laughed as I sat down.

"Not in a million years," I answered, thrilled to be sitting here, with both of us naked!

"You're better at video than I am," she said, stating the obvious. Here it was. She was going to make the pitch. I just nodded.

"You know I've been sending these videos to Mark..." she continued, not waiting for a response from me. "He... it helps him... get through... what he's going through... over there," she said, trying to explain the videos to me.

"I think it's very special of you to do it, Sis," I told her. "I'm sure he appreciates it."

"Yes, well, he does, but he wants them to be more explicit... with more close-up," she said, not as enthusiastically as I would have expected from watching her masturbation video. Not knowing what to say, I just nodded again.

"I'd like your help. It's been hard for me to masturbate for the camera." She could have fooled me.

"I was faking most of that." No way! Okay, she actually did fool me.

"When I saw your cock yesterday..." she paused, glancing down at my cock and I watched her cheeks turn red. "I... um... reacted, I guess the same way you did when you saw my video." That's why her nipples were hard!

"I haven't been that aroused since Mark left," she said, sheepishly. For once, I was speechless. "I haven't seen a cock in over a year. And it really got my juices flowing. I think you can help me make some pretty realistic videos for Mark, if you're willing to do it."

"Of course, Sis," I answered, my cock already on its way to recovery. "Whatever you want me to do."

"I want you to be my cameraman and my video editor." She smiled, playfully. "I just want to be the porn star." She laughed. "I'll be in my trailer, until you're ready for me," she said, pushing her lips into an exaggerated seductive pout. We both burst out laughing.

Fuck! Yesterday I was jacking off to a video of my sister masturbating and today we were both sitting here naked discussing how I could help her make more videos.

"When do you want to start?" I asked, praying she would say "immediately." I couldn't wait to start making really erotic videos with my sister. I'd watched hundreds of porn videos, plus I would finally be able to use the ideas I got from the video editing class I took last semester. Mom would be so proud! Okay, maybe not.

"Right away." She smiled, dropping her eyes back to my recovering cock. "I owe Mark another video. I'd like to send it tonight, if possible."

"Okay, let me think," I said, looking at my sister's naked body and mentally constructing the video that I wanted to make. Maryanne stretched out on her side, smiling, as she watched me figure this out. Wow! Not only did I get to see my sister naked, but I was also getting to make my own fantasy video of her. I thought about all the best scenes from the porn I'd downloaded. My cock was rock hard!

"How long do you usually masturbate?" I asked, taking a deep breath, as I got off the bed and started putting my underwear on.

"What?" she asked, as she sat up and watched me get dressed. "I don't know... it varies." Her cheeks blushed from the question. I pulled my jockey shorts over my erection and reached for my jeans.

samslam
samslam
12,909 Followers