Sisters In Arms... A Wish Too Far?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline smiled at me and gave me an imperceptible nod to continue with my advances, so I pulled off her knickers and kissed and licked my way back up her legs until I was hovering once again over her groin.

Her excitement was plain to see pushing urgently up at her dress and I was eager to feast on her, but I was not about to rush anything tonight, so I spread her legs and eased my mouth between them, licking her balls and lower shaft as my hands continued to caress her thighs.

I could hear Caroline moaning softly and so I allowed one of my hands to slip under her dress and wrap around her shaft making her groan out loud.

"Oh my God Sarah! That feels amazing!" She breathed. And spurred on by her words I lifted her dress exposing her wonderful rock solid cock!

I ran my tongue up her shaft and then enclosed the tip of it with my red painted lips, tasting her for the first time.

My mind was in a whirl of lust and the simple thought that no T-girl had ever been here before and probably never would be again sent a shiver down my spine!

My dearest friend was giving herself to me freely but I knew this was a 'one off' moment, so I was going to make it a moment so wonderful she would never forget it for the rest of her life!

Gently caressing her balls with one hand I gripped the base of her shaft with the other and my mouth slipped down taking her all in.

Goodness I was in heaven and as I worked my mouth up and down, sucking her in and gently scraping my teeth along the underside of her impressive cock I could taste the pre-cum escaping from her.

I worked on her for ages, teasing her until I felt her cock start throbbing and become more urgent, but not wanting her to cum too soon I pulled away and climbed back up to kiss her.

"How do you like the taste of your cock on my lips?" I asked with an impish smile.

"Oh Sarah you are driving me wild!" was all she could say.

"Caroline sweetheart I haven't even started on you yet!" I purred, looking into her eyes. "I am going to FUCK you my girl and it is going to blow your mind!"

I saw her eyes open wide at my harsh words and she pulled me towards her kissing me passionately in her eagerness!

Caroline was such a good kisser and I could have just lain there snogging her for hours, but I knew I had to keep her on the edge, gently easing her further into the moment as I didn't want her to have any second thoughts now I had begun...

I broke our kiss and removed my top letting her feast her eyes on me, then without a word I gently guided her down to my skirt and asked her to remove that too. She did as I asked and then I urged her on a bit more... "Now take off my knickers honey..."

I was as hard as could be and I left it in no doubt what I wanted next, so after she pulled them off Caroline followed my lead and kissed her way up my leg until I could feel her hot breath over my throbbing member. I knew she was a nervous as hell as until tonight Caroline had probably never imagined in her wildest dreams that she would be about to take another cock in her mouth! And here she was just inches away from mine... the moment of truth... Could she go through with it?

She looked up at me quickly and I smiled softly at her letting her know it would be alright if she stopped now... there was the briefest flicker of indecision in her eyes and then a look of determination replaced it and she turned back to the task at hand.

I watched spellbound as Caroline closed her mouth over my steel hard shaft and as she sucked on me I shuddered at the implication of what she was doing! Closing my eyes I revelled in the thought and feeling that my cock was finally inside my 'untouchable' friend! Words cannot describe my emotion at that moment! This beautiful 'straight' T-girl and a woman that I had secretly lusted over and admired for years was sucking my COCK!

As she got accustomed to what she was doing she set about her task with gusto! Caroline gave head like a natural and she soon had me squirming as she brought me closer and closer to the edge...

"Ok darling enough..." I panted after a while. But she ignored me and carried on sucking me closer to oblivion... "No DARLING! That's enough!" I ground out and squirmed out from under her as she tried to hold on to me.

She had the most devilish smile on her face as she looked at me and poking her tongue out she pouted. "Spoil sport!"

I couldn't help laughing... "My God girlfriend, I've created a monster!"

Walking round to the foot of the bed I pulled Caroline up to join me and then kissing her firmly on the lips I spanked her bottom while she wasn't expecting it.

She murmured into my mouth but I just kept on kissing her as I spanked her again.

"That's what you'll get if you are a naughty girl again!" I teased.

She giggled and with an innocent smile said. "Perhaps I'd better carry on being naughty then?"

I raised an eyebrow as the thought of being more dominant with her flashed through my mind, but I quickly brushed it away, storing the thought for another time...

"Seriously though darling... How far do you want to go with this?" I asked... our lips just inches apart.

"I want it all Sarah..." she breathed heavily, "I want you to make love to me in every way! Right now I can't think of anything I have ever wanted more!"

Smiling like a Cheshire cat I kissed her again.

"Here... let's get you out of that dress then so it doesn't get messed up..."

Still being a little shy she asked if she could keep it on and thinking that it would be nice to take my virgin girlfriend while she was still dressed turned me on even more.

"Of course sweetheart, whatever you're comfortable with." I replied.

I walked round to my bag to get some lube and condoms that I placed on the bed side table and then climbed back onto the bed.

"Come here baby." I cooed patting the bed beside me.

Caroline crawled up next to me and I kissed her softly... "I'll be as gentle as I can be baby girl, I promise, but it may hurt a little at first..."

"I know you will Sarah, but I want you to do this so badly, "I want you to fuck me Sarah..." Her voice faltered as she trailed off...

"Well once we are over the first bit you will enjoy it darling... In fact you are going to LOVE this! Trust me."

I reached for my lube and a condom and smiling I asked her to put it on for me to break the tension, then easing Caroline onto all fours I made my way to her pouting back side and lifted her dress out of the way.

Goodness she looked so horny kneeling there ready for me in her stockings with her dress pulled up like that! I kissed her bottom and my left hand sought out her cock to take her mind off things by gently wanking her as my right hand lubed her up liberally.

"Now try to relax darling." I soothed, "Don't fight me and it will be easier..."

I eased a fingertip into her and gently moved it in and out, getting her used to the sensation, and as she slowly accepted it and started to move with me I pushed it in further until my finger would go all the way in and out easily... sensing that she was now enjoying this I added another finger and did the same, slowly stretching her as her body yielded to me naturally. I continued this way wanking and finger fucking her until I could easily slip in three fingers.

Caroline hadn't yelped or flinched once as yet and the way her hips were swaying with my motion it was obvious that she was enjoying what I was doing... But I knew my cock was a hell of a lot more to take than a few fingers especially as it was ragingly hard! There was no help for it however and I would just have to take it as slowly as possible and let her adjust to me so as not to hurt or frighten her too much...

I lubed her hole up again and smeared plenty onto my cock before holding the tip of it to her entrance. At the same time I lubed myself up too and inserted a couple of fingers into my rear to be ready for her afterwards.

Caroline knew what was coming and I felt her tense up again as I got ready to enter her, so I soothed her once more telling her to relax as much as possible and to trust me.

Thankfully she did and I very gently eased the tip of my cock into her talking softly to her all the time and helping her relax... as her body stretched naturally to my size I eased it in slightly more and at the merest sign of tension I stopped and withdrew slightly until she was ready for me again.

I had never been this slow or this gentle with anyone before but I kept reminding myself that this was her first time and I recalled how scared I was when I first gave myself to someone. Caroline was someone very special to me so I wanted her to remember this moment as a happy one, not one of fear and pain or discomfort.

Eventually however I was all the way in and if it hadn't broken the moment I think I would have cheered!

Caroline was moaning into her pillow, but moans of pleasure, not pain... she was mumbling about how wonderful I was and how gentle, and how she felt so amazingly full!

Strains of, "Fuck me Sarah" and "Oh my God, oh yes!" reached my ears through the pillow and I was totally elated that she was enjoying it all so much!

As for me, my mind was in a whirl! I was buried deeply inside my best friend! A friend that I never, ever dreamed I would have as a sexual partner! And here I was pressed firmly up against her buttocks, penetrating as far into her body as I could go!

God it was heady stuff! Just the thought of it was almost enough to make me cum! But I controlled myself and forced myself to calm down as I knew this may well be the one and only time I would ever get to be this intimate with my dearest friend this way...?

Well I was all the way in Caroline now but I knew that wasn't the end of my being careful, as getting it in is only half of the battle and I could still cause her some discomfort if I just started pumping into her, so I started to move my hips backwards and forwards in a gentle swaying motion, further allowing her to adjust to my size... She relaxed quickly now though so it wasn't long before I could slide in and out of her without any problem and now that we were at one I could really go to town on her!

I was rather pleased with myself for getting her to this stage while allowing her to enjoy the whole experience and now she was MINE to make love to without any further worries. I withdrew from Caroline and asked her to turn over so I could see her face while I fucked her and with her legs akimbo I entered her again easily this time. The look of ecstasy on her face as I did thrilled me to the core and I leaned forward to kiss her luscious red lips while I buried my cock deeply into her.

She savaged me with her kiss, crushing my face into hers and forcing her tongue into my mouth in her fervour!

Holding my head slightly away her sparkling, animated eyes bore into mine and she struggled to get her breathing under control.

"Oh Sarah, Oh my God Sarah this feels amazing! I never dreamed it could be like this! Ohhhhh what are you doing to me?! Oh Christ... ..."

She pulled me forward and forcibly kissed me again as I continued to grind myself into her. Caroline's heightened state was pushing me over the edge and though I vainly tried to hold on I could rapidly feel myself losing control.

"Oh God Caroline I'm going to cum soon baby." I ground out through clenched teeth... "Oh darling I'm going to come in you!"

"Yes!" She screamed... "Cum for me Sarah... Oh cum in me my darling! I want to FEEL it!"

That was the last straw! Caroline my stunning and until tonight, seemingly unavailable friend was here, lying beneath me in the throws of passion and screaming for me to cum in her! My senses went into overload as my whole world exploded in a kaleidoscope of emotion! My longstanding lust for this woman that had been held in check for so long crashed through all my barriers and erupted from my loins as I pounded her with an almighty thrust of my hips! I screamed out a throaty roar of euphoria as I emptied my seed into my best friend and fell across her shaking with an almighty orgasm!

Still buzzing with excitement, a brief moment later I reached for another condom and while still buried inside my sweet Caroline I pulled it onto her rock hard cock.

"Your turn my darling." I smiled. "And don't worry, you won't hurt me as I have already lubed and loosened myself up while I was doing the same to you."

I withdrew from her and pulled off my sopping condom smiling to myself as I did so, then swapping places I knelt on the bed and waited for Caroline to have her way with me.

I felt the bed depress as she climbed up behind me and then feeling her hands on my hips I looked around to see my goddess with a look of unbridled lust on her face about to enter me.

The tip of her cock felt huge as she pushed it in slightly, but knowing what to expect I relaxed and allowed her to ease it in further. I grunted as she forced her way in but I reassured her that I was alright and in no time at all Caroline was buried deep inside me and pulling my hips back onto her groin, filling me to the brim with her impressive cock.

"Oh God Caroline you feel huge darling!" I panted. "Now fuck me girlfriend. I want you to cum in me as I did with you..."

Caroline was obviously feeling as horny as hell and she needed no encouragement to have her way with me... She was a little rough at first and she fucked me solidly, pulling most of the way out and then firmly home again, but I knew this would get easier and feel oh so much nicer once I had loosened up a little more, so I ground my teeth and bore it silently so as not to put her off her stride.

In a couple of minutes any discomfort I felt was replaced with a feeling of total pleasure and I encouraged her on even more... She pounded into me with renewed fervour and I groaned aloud with pleasure at each stroke!

The thought assailed me again that the gorgeous T-girl who was fucking me with such abandon was my 'straight' friend Caroline and my body tingled all over at the image sending waves of pleasure through me!

I could feel Caroline's cock grow physically larger as she neared her orgasm and she showed me no mercy, hammering me from behind in her desperate need for release! God I was taking a pounding! But I was loving every minute of it too... Then feeling her grip my hips in a vice of steel she arched her back and with an almighty thrust she nailed me to the core! I felt her huge cock pulsing and twitching inside me as she spewed her hot seed into my rear and from the huge orgasm she had I knew I would have been filled to overflowing if not for the condom!

We flopped sideways onto the bed together and she hugged me close still deep within me. Her chest was heaving from the effort of our lovemaking and she took a moment to regain her composure.

We lay there in silence both revelling in the closeness of each other and of what had just happened... The feel of Caroline inside me and knowing that my beautiful friend had just cum, was like all my birthdays rolled into one! This was beyond all my wildest dreams and I smiled contentedly as I lay in her warm, tender embrace.

After five minutes or so I pulled away from her and removed the condom, then smiling I gave her a final suck to clean the remaining seed from her sated member before lying back beside her.

I stroked her face tenderly as we looked into each others eyes... "No regrets?" I asked her softly.

"No Sarah, not a single one..." She responded. "That was the most amazing experience of my life and I could never regret such a beautiful moment."

"Thank you Caroline... I'm so glad it was me that you chose to be your first."

"It could ONLY be you Sarah! I would never have done this with anyone else! Only you..."

I honestly had no idea what had made my dear friend change her mind and want to make love to me? But I wasn't going to question it now... All I knew was that we still had another day and a half to spend together and I had the feeling that we weren't going to waste it!

12