Sisters in Love and Trust Ch. 00

Story Info
Short bios on all characters that appear in the story.
3.6k words
3.39
9.2k
9

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The timeline of the story starts in August 2016.

Characters:

Pledges:

Sonya Sage: The first of Alpha Alpha Mu's new pledge class, and the pledge class president. A sophomore from the south, the first in her family to go to college and determined to prove that pretty girls can be more than eye candy. She is heterosexual, though she does enjoy kissing other girls. She is quite liberal, in sharp contrast to her conservative family. Her family is moderately well off, so she still needed some loans to go to college. She is an average student.

Age: 20

Skin Color: Light Peach

Eyes: Dark Hazel

Hair: Dark Brown

Cup Size: B

Measurements: 34B-27-38

Height/Weight: 5'5"/129 Lbs.

Major: Chemistry

Model: Sinn Sage

Date of Birth: October 4, 1996

Alex Capaneli: A closeted lesbian freshman. Grew up in a conservative New England town with strict, by the book Christian parents. Wanted to get as far from home as possible, to finally be free with her sexuality. She is a very social person, and is even more now that she does not have to hide who she is. She is also very inquisitive. Very studious, but also easily distracted. Slightly above average academically. Wealthy family, though she tries not to flaunt it.

Age: 18

Skin Color: Light Tan

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair: Black

Cup Size: E

Measurements: 34DD-23-32

Height: 5'6"/ 110 Lbs.

Major: Philosophy

Model: Ace

Date of Birth: February 19, 1998

Janine Evans: A shy and overweight girl. Bullied through much of high school for her size, she is very shy and has a tough time opening up to others. Still a virgin upon entering college, she's never even been kissed. Still unsure of her sexuality. She hopes joining Alpha Alpha Mu will help her expand her social circle. She is a very hard worker in her studies, never going below a 3.4 GPA. Her family is lower middle class.

Age: 18

Skin Color: Very pale

Eyes: Dark Blue

Hair: Black

Cup Size: F

Measurements: 40F-36-49

Height/Weight: 5'5"/225 Lbs.

Major: Physics

Model: Cori Evans

Date of Birth: October 22, 1998

Maisy Rivera: The quintessential party girl. Always out and about, and often center of attention. Swings both ways and has had many partners of both sexes. Has a bit of an exhibitionist streak. Once dared to go topless at a party in high school, she upped the ante and went full nude. Now in her first year of college, she's ready for more wild times. Hopes joining Alpha Alpha Mu will let that happen. Very artistic, but also kind of lazy. Took a year off after graduating high school. Below average student, often struggles with grades. Upper middle class upbringing.

Age: 19

Skin Color: Medium Tan

Eyes: Medium Brown

Hair: Dark Brown

Cup Size: C

Measurements: 38C-26-36

Height: 5'1"/123 Lbs.

Major: Art Therapy

Model: Luna (LunasCam)

Date of Birth: July 15, 1997

Daphne Long: Very social and personable. A true team player, good for her as she is a promising athlete. Attending Miggs-Tristan on a basketball scholarship. Starting her third year, she is not very studious and often struggles to keep up her grades. She is straight, but often boys don't pay attention to her because of her height and small bust. Still maintains a high enough GPA to play. Grew up very poor.

Age: 21

Skin Color: Cream

Eyes: Light Blue

Hair: Blonde

Cup Size: A

Measurements: 34A-24-34

Height: 5'11"/125 Lbs.

Major: Sports Management

Model: Ashley Long

Date of Birth: June 8, 1995

Susan Myers: Tall, pretty and smart, Susan seems to have it all. Yet she's always very shy around others, does not go out much and divulges little about her personal life or past. Is she hiding something? Started college late because of family and personal issues. Even away from home and her past, she has trouble being open with others. Maybe AAM can change that for her. Grew up middle class. Very good grades throughout her school years.

Age: 27

Skin Color: Peach

Eyes: Emerald Green

Hair: Blonde

Cup Size: C

Measurements: 36C-25-36

Height: 6'1"/140 Lbs.

Major: Biology (Pre-Med)

Model: Lorraine Sisco

Date of Birth: June 14, 1989

Gina Tran: Smart and nearly always the top of the class. Gina may not have much in the way of looks, but she more than makes up for that in brains. Reserved but really hoping to break out of her shell. Bi-curious and hoping that in college she'll finally see what it's like with another girl. Second year student. A loner of sorts, preferring to spend her time studying. Lower middle class upbringing, but a great student.

Age: 20

Skin Color: Medium Tan

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair: Medium Brown

Cup Size: B

Measurements: 34B-25-34

Height: 5'3"/118 lbs

Major: Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering

Model: Avena Lee

Date of Birth: November 12, 1996

Active Sisters:

Angelique Madison: Current Oracle (President) of the chapter. An out and proud lesbian. After years of one night stands and short relationships, she's now searching for her soulmate. She thinks she may have found that in Susan, if only she could get her to open up. Proud gay rights and women's rights activist. Hopes to become a public defender. The daughter of an executive and his trophy wife. Still loved by both her parents and a good student.

Age: 25

Skin Color: White

Eyes: Light Brown

Hair: Blonde/Brunette

Cup Size: DD

Measurements: 30DD-23-33

Height: 5'2"/135 Lbs.

Major: Law Student

Model: Ava Monroe

Date of Birth: June 3, 1991

Allyson Von Tess: A senior at Miggs-Tristan, and Sonya's Big Sister during her pledging. A music lover and aspiring professional. Good with a variety of instruments and expresses herself best when playing. Not very talkative, but not shy either. She is heterosexual. She is a good student, but struggles to maintain grades outside her major. Upper middle class upbringing.

Age: 24

Skin Color: Light Cream

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Cup Size: B

Measurements: 34B-26-35

Height: 5'4"/107 Lbs.

Major: Music Theory

Model: Alexa Von Tess

Date of Birth: June 17, 1992

Margaret Dennings: Alex's big sister through pledging. Recently came out as a lesbian during her college years, after denying it through her adolescence. She is still unsure about dating other girls, and still has not come out to her family and friends back home. She thinks she may be falling for her little. In her final undergrad year.

Age: 22

Skin Color: Cream

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dark Brown

Cup Size: DD

Measurements: 37-27-35

Height/Weight: 5'5"/140 Lbs.

Major: History

Model: Kat Dennings

Date of Birth: June 13, 1994

Anabelle Sussman: Janine's Big Sister. A very social and beautiful girl. She makes it her mission to help those who are shy and bullied see the beauty and greatness in them. She hopes she can do the same for Janine. She is purely straight, never doing anything with other girls. Started school late due to financial issues when her mother was diagnosed with and succumbed to breast cancer. In her second year. Her family has fallen on hard times since her mother's illness and death. Below average student, as she struggles with depressive episodes.

Age: 21

Skin Color: Cream

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Black

Cup Size: C

Measurements: 34C-28-33

Height: 5'7"/135 Lbs.

Major: Social Work

Model: Abby Bell

Date of Birth: July 7, 1995

Juniper Davis: Maisy's Big Sister. Much like her little, she is a party girl. Despite this, she is very intelligent and a hard working student. Comes from a very wealthy family, and is quite spoiled. She did not do anything after high school until her father forced her to start college. Currently a sophomore. She is mostly straight, but will indulge with a girl when the mood strikes her.

Age: 23

Skin Color: Peach

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

Cup Size: F

Measurements: 40-26-34

Height: 5'1"/115 Lbs.

Major: Nutrition

Model: Ana

Date of Birth: January 23, 1993

Stephanie Lee: Daphne's Big Sister. Tomboyish and very active physically. She, much like her little, is attending on an athletic scholarship. Vying to soon be captain of Miggs-Tristan's volleyball team. Despite her height and small bust, she has little trouble picking up guys. She is starting her final year. She is purely hetero, she has only once done anything with another girl before. She is also from a poor family.

Age: 24

Skin Color: Bright Cream

Eyes: Medium Brown

Hair: Honey Blonde

Cup Size: B

Measurements: 32B-22-32

Height/Weight: 5'10"/110 Lbs.

Major: Occupational Therapy

Model: Alexis Taylor

Date of Birth: February 23, 1992

Angela Marquis: Susan's big sister through pledging. Very social and vivacious. She really wants Susan to open up more. She is mostly straight, rarely doing anything with another girl, if ever. She is very boy crazy, has a new man practically every week. Grew up in an impoverished family, she works hard to keep her grades up so she does not lose her scholarships. Second year student.

Age: 20

Skin Color: Light Tan

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Cup Size: C

Measurements: 32C-23-34

Height: 5'7"/115 Lbs.

Major: Economics

Model: Daniela Freitas

Date of Birth: August 4, 1996

Lucy Diamond: Gina's Big Sister. A hippie girl, raised by hippie parents. A free spirit with a very open mind and a very caring nature. She does not care about the gender of her paramours. Never has been in a monogamous relationship, embracing the free love movement wholeheartedly. Is also a vegetarian and frequently topless. Yes, her name did come from the Beatles song. In her final undergrad year, aiming to enter Miggs-Tristan's prestigious Clinical Psychology program.

Age: 22

Skin Color: Light Peach

Eyes: Green

Hair: Red

Cup Size: D

Measurements: 28D-27-35

Height: 5'0"/110 Lbs.

Major: Psychology

Model: S_Olivia

Date of Birth: September 11, 1994

Kanya Ashram: An East Indian-American. Came to the U.S. when she was ten. She is very sensitive about her accent and often struggles with being a Hindu in a mostly Christian country. She works hard at school to earn a better life for herself and her parents, who made little as recent immigrants. Mostly heterosexual, but bi-curious.

Age: 19

Skin Color: Medium Tan

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair: Black

Cup Size: E

Measurements: 34E-26-38

Height/Weight: 5'5"/134 Lbs.

Major: Electrical Engineering

Model: Anvesha Das

Date of Birth: June 9, 1997

Jaclyn Staley: The current Recruiter. It is her job to assess all potential sisters to see who will be permitted to pledge. She takes the responsibility very seriously. She can be a hardnose and is also very type A about her grades and appearance. A Hungarian immigrant, her family struggled early in her life for the first five years in the U.S. Openly bisexual, her first sexual encounter was actually with another girl.

Age: 22

Skin Color: Light Tan

Eyes: Medium Brown

Hair: Black

Cup Size: C

Measurements: 38C-26-36

Height/Weight: 5'7"/121 Lbs.

Major: Finance

Model: Melody Magic

Date of Birth: February 12, 1994

Nina Drunn: Current Vice-Oracle. A first year grad student seeking her masters. If anyone proves pretty girls can be smart, it's Nina. Briefly modeled during high school and her early college years. The money she made her helped pay for her schooling, as her family is only middle class. This prevented her from needing loans. Her parents don't know she is gay. She is scared to tell them as they are very old-fashioned, expect grandchildren and she's their only child.

Age: 24

Skin Color: Light Tan

Eyes: Green

Hair: Dark Brown

Cup Size: DD

Measurements: 36DD-24-36

Height/Weight: 5'8"/128 lbs

Major: Computer Science

Model: Abigail Ratchford

Date of Birth: February 2, 1992

Jennifer Moore: A very shy girl. Average in school and not that open. She often stays in the background. Born with a genetic disorder that "deformed" her body from birth. She often hid it when she could. Joining Alpha Alpha Mu changed that, as they accepted her as she was. Her mother, Dalia, is the chapter advisor and she encourage her daughter to join, reminiscing positively on her own experiences. Studying biology to learn more about her disorder. Relatively well off. Attracted to girls only.

Age: 26

Skin Color: Peach

Eyes: Blue.

Hair: Brown

Cup Size: DD

Measurements: 34DD-27-38

Height/Weight: 5'10"/145 Lbs.

Major: Biology

Model: Gianna Michaels

Date of Birth: June 6, 1990

Amanda Grace: Boisterous, brash and loud. Three words that describe Amanda perfectly. She is probably the most social and party-hardy of the whole chapter. Her parent disowned her when she was younger, not approving of life choices she made. She is very sex crazed and has girls in her bed often. Despite this, she is very smart and a great student. Not very well off since being disowned. Only girl in the chapter to have fake breasts.

Age: 22

Skin Color: Light Tan

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Cup Size: E

Measurements: 36E-26-37

Height/Weight: 5'11"/136 Lbs.

Major: Civil Engineering

Model: Alexis Grace

Date of Birth: December 7, 1994

Krystin Ryan: Chapter Historia. It is her job to record all events and leave records for future sisters. After years of minimum wage jobs, and a failed two year marriage, she finally decided to go back to school. Only in her second year despite her age. Tries hard to earn good grades. Not very well off since her divorce. She never talks about her marriage, so some believe it may have included abuse. Talkative and a real people person. Oldest person in the chapter.

Age: 31

Skin Color: Peachy Tan

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair: Blonde

Cup Size: B

Measurements: 34B-25-35

Height: 5'7"/121 Lbs.

Major: Film

Model: Samantha Ryan

Date of Birth: March 3, 1985

Jazmin Kase: Chapter Banker. Manages all the chapter finances. A perfect fit, as she is a real deal seeker and penny pincher. Came from years of impoverished living before her parents were killed in an auto accident. Adopted at the age of ten, she then grew up in a modest home, but still scrimped. Very traditional, she's looking for a good husband and wants to be a housewife. Struggles with being an Asian with white parents and being overweight.

Age: 28

Skin Color: Tan

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black/Brown

Cup Size: D

Measurements: 43-34-53

Height/Weight: 4'11"/222 Lbs.

Major: Linguistics

Model: Azusa Kase

Date of Birth: May 6, 1988

Noelle Hase: Chapter Educator. It is her job to educate all potential sisters on all aspects of the Sorority and local chapter. Very well spoken and a born teacher. She is more conservative in her views, which sometimes clashes with other sisters in the chapter. She is heterosexual, a good student and is moderately financially secure. She is also a frequent political activist, often attending local rallies and council meetings. Despite her more conservative views, she is an independent and does not identify with a party.

Age: 25

Skin Color: Light Tan

Eyes: Medium Brown

Hair: Dark Brown

Cup Size: C

Measurements: 35C-22-35

Height/Weight: 5'2"/95 Lbs.

Major: Political Science

Model: Marika Hase

Date of Birth: October 29, 1991

Amelia Wells: If it weren't for Jaclyn, Amelia would be the most grade conscious member of the chapter. She spends almost all her time studying. She hopes to one day be a teacher, and later principal. She is currently in her second year of her Master's program. She is not as smart as her grade suggest, but she works hard to make good marks. She grew up quite poor and is dead set on living a better life than she had growing up. She is still unsure of her sexuality, as she has had encounters with both sexes but is not sure what she prefers.

Age: 27

Skin Color: Peach

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Dirty Blonde

Cup Size: B

Measurements: 34B-23-33

Height: 5'4"/125 Lbs.

Major: Education

Model: Kelly Wells

Date of Birth: May 10, 1989

Melanie Sonnet: Proudly the current bustiest girl in the chapter. The true embodiment of a sex fiend. She cannot go one day without having sex with someone, male or female. She spends more time on sex than school. Her goal is to fuck every girl in the chapter before she graduates. As she's a senior, she does not have much time. From a middle class family, not a good student. She is also a nudist. She never wears clothes in the house, even when non-sisters are there. She keeps her body completely smooth because of this.

Age: 22

Skin Color: Light Cream

Eyes: Green

Hair: Black

Cup Size: H

Measurements: 40H-24-34

Major: Fashion Design

Height/Weight: 5'5"/115 Lbs.

Model: Ewa Sonnet

Date of Birth: March 8, 1994

Stacy Williams: An amateur photographer and aspiring model. Stacy often spends time practicing her poses and shots. She hopes to one day be on the cover of a major fashion magazine. Her favorite type of modeling is lingerie. She refuses however to do nude shots. She is straight, upper middle class and an average student. As an aspiring model, she is good friends with Nina. As Nina has done modeling, she often seeks Nina's advice on how to get into the field and how to work it.

Age: 20

Skin Color: Medium Brown

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black

Cup Size: F

Measurements: 34F-27-45

Height/Weight: 5'8"/162 Lbs.

Major: Photography

Model: Dara Williams

Date of Birth: July 3, 1996

Marissa Diaz: The daughter of Mexican immigrants. Struggled with money and a permanent home until her parents were granted citizenship, though their money situation did not improve much. She hopes to become a renowned scientist and make her parents proud. She is very vivacious, a true social butterfly and often the life of the party. While she is straight, she has had many girls hit on her and often will go on dates with other girls. She has let a few girls into her bed.

Age: 20

Skin Color: Medium Tan

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Blonde

Cup Size: C

Measurements: 34C-24-33

Height: 5'0"/103 Lbs.

Major: Chemistry

Model: Anastasia Mayo

Date of Birth: April 17, 1996

Hanna Taylor: The youngest current active member. She is often self-conscious about her young appearance, as many have mistaken her for a young teen. She is very energetic and quite flighty. She still has no idea what she wants to do with her life or what to go to school for. She is middle class, average as a student, and a proud bisexual. She is also very kinky, indulging in many kinds of sex acts.

Age: 19

Skin Color: Light Peach

Eyes: Medium Brown

Hair: Brownish Red

Cup Size: A

Measurements: 34A-24-34

Height/Weight: 5'7"/125 lbs

Major: Undecided

Model: Jodi Taylor

Date of Birth: July 25, 1997

Madeline Chance: A young lesbian from the south. In her hometown, she had to hide her sexuality as the populace was very conservative. She is very shy and soft-spoken, and often self-conscious about her weight due to her chubby frame. She is a great listener and problem solver, and often other Sisters come to her to solve their issues and to voice their problems. Probably the kindest and most empathetic girl in the chapter. Superb student, but from a poor family. Senior student.

Age: 22

Skin Color: Cream

Eyes: Green

Hair: Medium Brown

Cup Size: F

Measurements: 36F-27-37

Height/Weight: 5'8"/149 lbs.

Major: Psychology and Social Work

Model: Alex Chance

Date of Birth: April 19, 1994

Wendy Delacroix: A petite and kinky bisexual. A whiz in the bedroom and on the computer. She is quite friendly and rarely seen in anything but a happy mood. She is currently Madeline's girlfriend. Unlike Hanna, Wendy relishes her youthful appearance and is quite proud of her tiny figure. Average student and from an average income. Junior student.

12