Sisters in Love and Trust Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Age: 20

Skin Color: Pale

Eyes: Blue-Grey

Hair: Blonde

Cup Size: A

Measurements: 32A-24-32

Height/Weight: 5'0"/90 lbs.

Major: Web Design

Model: Odette Delacroix

Date of Birth: October 15, 1996

Other Characters:

Dalia Moore: The Beta-Iota Chapter's Chapter Advisor. Dalia attended Miggs-Tristan twenty-five years ago and joined Alpha Alpha Mu in her freshman year of college. She enjoyed her experience and signed on to be Chapter Advisor five years after she graduated. She's been the chapter's advisor for twenty years now. She encouraged her daughter Jennifer to join when she started college, knowing they would not care about her genetic disorder. She is very adventurous sexually. Mostly dates women these days, but has had male partners in the past. Is divorced, as Jennifer's disorder drove her husband out. She is very close with her daughter.

Age: 48

Skin Color: Peach

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Blonde/Brown

Cup Size: 38F

Measurements: 38F-28-38

Height/Weight: 5'7"/134 lbs.

Major: English

Model: Penny Porsche

Date of Birth: August 21, 1968

Courtney Mason: Rich, snobby and the total Alpha girl. Truer words could not be spoken for Courtney. Comes from money and views most people as inferior to her. She tried joining Alpha Alpha Mu but was denied because of her old-fashioned views (mainly elitism and homophobia). She has a serious grudge and joined her mother's sorority, Alpha Sigma Alpha, which has a long standing rivalry on campus with AAM. The only reason she tried for AAM was because they're the most affluent on campus. She hopes to bring them down. She hopes she can find a damning secret about them.

Age: 18

Skin Color: Olive

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde

Cup Size: DD

Measurements: 34DD-28-34

Height/Weight: 5'4"/ 150 lbs.

Major: Business

Model: Aimee Adamou

Date of Birth: May 8, 1998

Anne and Angelica Johnson: Two airheaded, busty bimbos who basically only got into the school because their father fronts all their costs. They put many people off, as they seem to never go anywhere alone, even the shower, and they're often holding hands when together. There are rumors they even sleep in the same bed.

Age: 24

Skin: Peach

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde

Height/Weight: 5'5"/ 154 lbs.

Cup Size: F

Measurements: 36F-26-36

Major: Undeclared

Model: Alyeska Thomas

Date of Birth: September 5, 1992

More will be added as story progresses.

12