Sisters in Love and Trust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never would think a girl like her would join a sorority." Susan thought. Daphne was accompanied by another girl from the basketball team, the point guard, but Susan could only remember her first name. It was Faye.

Ten minutes later another three joined them. A small and pretty Asian girl Susan knew from her Chemistry class. Her name was Gina and she was brilliant. Gina did not seem to have come her with the other two. They were a pair of blonde haired, blue eyed busty twins.

The way they talked, and the annoyed look Gina had being near them, told Susan these two probably had less brains between them than even Maisy had by herself. They must have been dumb, because both wore shirts with their names on the front, Annie and Angie. Susan could tell they were here on daddy's money.

She wasn't sure, but she had a feeling these two sisters were more than just sisters, as the way they hung around each other seemed to be very close.

"Dear god, are they incestuous or something?" Susan wondered. Turning away from the airheads, who Susan had to admit she'd probably be attracted to if they weren't so dumb, she slinked off to the corner to join Janine again. Both stayed quiet while they waited.

After another fifteen minutes, a girl none of them recognized came in and told them to follow her. They followed the girl, whose name was Jaclyn, into the main room of the house. Angelique stood at the back in the center. She smiled as she viewed the twelve girls who were potential pledges for her sorority.

There were a few Angelique knew already would not make the cut, but it was not just her choice, so it would depend on what her sisters thought. Susan blushed as she saw another small smile towards her from Angelique.

"Welcome, girls. Tonight, we shall see who among you is worthy of joining our Sisterhood. Now, despite that, I want all of you to have fun. We are not here to judge you. We only want to see if you will fit in with us, with our Sisterhood. Now, enough talk, let's get this party started."

12