Sisters in Love and Trust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seven pledges needed no second command. They quickly turned and headed for the door. As they left, many of the actives headed up to their own rooms. All seven breathed another sigh of relief once they were outside. The process had begun now, they were on the path to Sisterhood. They all stood on the porch, looking at each other.

"We need to figure out a good time for all of us to meet." Sonya said, breaking the silence. "Who has the latest class?" She asked.

"I think I do, my Intro to Ethics lets out at four." Alex responded. The other girls all nodded.

"My practices end around seven." Daphne stated.

"I work until six three days a week." Janine piped up.

Sonya stayed quiet for a minute, then spoke again. "Okay, so obviously Wednesday won't work because of our Missions. How is Thursday at eight for everyone?"

The other six thought for a moment, then agreed that time would work best.

"We'll meet and eat at Milton each Thursday at eight then." She said, and they all agreed. Set on their meeting time, the group all broke off.

Sonya and Alex went back to their dorm. Daphne headed for the rec center while Gina scurried to the library. Maisy, Janine and Susan all headed for Milton, starving and ready to eat.

"So it begins." Maisy said as the marched to the cafeteria. "We've taken the first step. I hope all of us make it through."

Janine smiled. "I'm sure as long as you and Susan stay on, I'll be fine."

Susan smiled. She would not quit, no matter what. Even if she was the only one left. This would probably be her only chance to get closer to Angelique, and she was not going to let that slip away.

She did not know it now, but she'd be very happy to know all her Pledge Sisters shared her commitment. For all of them, this was a chance to better themselves.

For Janine and Gina, it was a chance to open up to others.

For Sonya, Alex and Maisy, it was a chance to have fun and enrich their college life.

For Daphne, it was a chance to have a life outside her sports.

None of them were going to give this up. They all knew it would not be easy, but seeing the bond all of the Active Sisters shared told each that the trials would be worth it.

12