Sisters in Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,196 Followers

"How dare you put me on the spot like that!"

"Oh, so how does it feel?" Victoria asked, still smiling, "Ball's in your court now my bratty little sister, whatever will you do?"

"Victoria, I'm not a model, and seriously, I have to work with these guys, I'm not going to get..."

"Since when is the Lady Pandora ashamed to flaunt herself?"

"Flaunting and butt ass naked are two different things."

"Allison you film yourself fucking and sit there playing with yourself while the rest of the group watches, you're not exactly camera shy."

"This is different."

"Then no deal." Victoria shrugged.

"So you're doing this just to get even?"

"Allison, I have decided to help you even though you played me dirty. But if I'm going to be posing nipple to nipple with another woman then it should be my," she leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "My own sister in sin, my little sister in sin."

"I don't know, I..."

"Okay, Allison." Victoria tapped her chest, "Think of it like this, didn't you say you want your own agency?"

"Yes."

"How far will this get you towards that? How many male clients will trip over each other to sign up with you just because of this ad? They won't just be getting phenomenal advertising, but will get to say they are working with one of the sisters in sin."

Allison paused to think about that. People would know her, not A&S, for this campaign. She could use the fame of the ad to boost her client list and possibly get out on her own and sooner than she thought. But still, to pose next to nude?

"The girls are waiting Allison and I don't know why you're hesitating, this is what you wanted."

"But you'll do it?" she asked.

"I said I would right in front of them. " Victoria nodded, "So we have an agreement?"

"Why me?" she asked, "Really Victoria, is it just to bust my balls?"

"First off, professionally I wouldn't work with anyone who would bring me down, but as I said I just thought it was very fitting, us being sisters in sin through the Circle and now this ad." She laughed, "They won't know the half of how sinful we are. Jasmine and Simone think we're prudes compared to them."

"Okay." Allison said, "I'll do it and thank you, I mean it."

"Oh, you'll thank me alright." Victoria said, turning serious, "This is not an act of goodwill Allison, this is a formal Circle favor, my second major one for you not counting my interfering in other manners on your behalf."

"I understand." She nodded, "Let's go back in and..."

"Just remember Allison," Victoria said, staring into her eyes, "Nothing in the Circle is free and I will be calling this favor in soon."

"What is it?" she asked nervously.

"You think I'm going to tell you?" she laughed, "I'll just tell you, that it won't be unpleasant,"

"Good." Allison said relieved,

"Unless," Victoria continued, "You make it that way."

*****

Allison jumped at the sound of a knock on the door and winced when Julie, the makeup tech, poked her in the corner of the eye with eyeliner.

"Five minutes Allison!" a voice called from the other side of the door.

"I'm sorry!" Julie dabbed at Allison's watering eye with a cotton ball, "I didn't expect you to jump!"

"It's okay" she sighed, "But really, I'm pretty sure I can handle my own makeup."

"You said that yesterday," Julie said as she resumed applying the black eyeliner.

"And I mean it; you don't need to..."

"Allison, this is my job. Every model knows how to put on their makeup, but I went to school for it and do it better and you never had a problem with me doing it to all the other women who complained."

"Because they're pros, this is a onetime thing for me."

"You're working with Victoria Redding, you need to be perfect." She switched to the other eye.

"I'm sure she's bitching at her girl as well."

"I doubt that," Julie told her as she leaned back and stared at Allison's eyes, "She's used to it, but even if her girl is being bitched at she gets paid ten times what I do to hear just as much crap."

"Touche." Allison grunted, "But look, how about I be honest and tell you I'm nervous and I'd like a couple of minutes alone, can I at least do my own lips and have a little time to get my shit together?"

Julie frowned at her, but when Allison put her head down and said, "Please?" she nodded, "Okay, but do it right and don't tell them I let up on you."

Allison bit back a nasty remark about the do it right comment and said, "Thank you Julie, and I'll look into getting you more money. I'm trying to convince management good people are worth taking care of."

"Thank you!" Julie exclaimed, all smiles now, "I knew you weren't really a bitch!"

"Umm yeah, thanks." Allison muttered as Julie quickly exited the room.

As soon as she left, Allison started to lean back in the chair, but recalling she only had a few minutes, sat up. Picking up the liner, she outlined her lips and noticed her hand was trembling. Shit, maybe she should have let Julie finish.

Taking a deep breath she steadied her hand and told herself she was being stupid. It was a few photos with her in what as Victoria had pointed out, amounted to as little clothing as she would wear to the beach.

She rolled her eyes as she realized she was lying to herself. Yes the beginning of today's shoot would be her wearing a black bra and thong, but at the end she would have to take the top off.

Not that Allison felt she had anything to be ashamed of and God only knew she wasn't shy, but this would be in front of a roomful of people she worked with.

Edwin Blake was out there as well as Jack Wagner, the recently appointed vice president, who already had a thing for her. Never mind she had spent years working with the photographers and lighting people.

Not to mention Jasmine and Simone who were greatly looking forward to seeing Victoria and Allison stripped down and not just for the sake of the campaign.

Allison finished with the liner and picking up the blood red lipstick chosen for her, looked down at her robe and imagined the reaction when she took it off.

Making matters worse, she had made the mistake of telling Victoria she was nervous. Her alleged friend had spent the last several days telling her how much fun she was going to have getting her in character in the shoot.

Allison wasn't sure what that meant, but didn't like the smirk on Victoria's face. Then again, maybe she was just screwing with her. Yesterday when they had shot the dinner scene, Victoria had done a good job of putting her at ease.

So much so that Allison's only real problem had been keeping a straight face. Even for a model, Victoria had an uncanny range of facial expressions and could go from one to another instantly.

Several times during the Circle meetings different members would start calling out "Do mad, do scared, be disgusted!" Victoria would do each perfectly and go directly to the next without missing a beat.

She never laughed or got one wrong and yesterday when Jeff, the director, had told her to look 'into' Allison, the doe eyed look on her face had caused her to burst out laughing.

When she'd calmed down, Victoria tried it again and it took several takes, before Allison could keep from smiling then several more for her to get a similar look on her own face.

Victoria had set her off again when she'd played footsie with her under the table and she noticed Blake and Jack were laughing, but all the pros, including Victoria, were getting annoyed with her.

When she had gotten over the giggles, the final pictures came out well, but it did feel odd sitting there in the conference room looking at herself on the screen.

Allison did have to admit she and Victoria made one hell of a good looking couple. That opinion had been reinforced several times by Simone who not only mentioned it repeatedly, but kept saying she couldn't wait to see them portrayed more intimately

Whenever she said it, she would wink at Allison, but she didn't mind that, what she minded was the evil smile Victoria would show whenever the shoot was mentioned. Allison noted that look was always followed by a glance at Jasmine who would give Victoria an equally nasty smile.

"Allison you're up!" The voice was accompanied by another loud knock and she swore as she slipped and had to fix her lipstick. There was another knock followed by, "Let's go green eyes, its show time!"

*****

Allison stood up and even though it was ridiculous seeing she would be removing it shortly, tightened the short black robe she was wearing. She exited the room and followed the young intern who'd knocked out to the studio.

She walked out onto the set which consisted of a backdrop of a fireplace and slowly made her way out so she was on the soft rug placed just in front of the life size photo. She looked out in front of her at the photographers and lighting people scattered around and frowned when she saw Blake and Jack were there.

Sitting next to each other on the opposite side of the film crew were Simone and Jasmine, who were wearing nearly identical red sundresses and matching expectant smiles.

"Okay, Allison," Jeff the director called out, from his seat next to Blake, "Ready when you are, lets lose the robe."

"Umm..." she looked around one more time and asked, "Where's Victoria?"

"She'll be out in a moment, but we're going to take a few shots of just you alone."

"That's not part of the ad." She told him. "It's the two of us and..."

"Come on Allison," Jeff began, already getting a tone, "Victoria demanded a full spread of the two of you, you know that."

Victoria.... That goddamn bitch! She hadn't told her that. "That's what she wanted," She said heatedly, "I'm running this ad." Enough was enough.

"But I'm the biggest part of this ad," Victoria spoke as she walked out next to the stage from the other dressing area. "And I always get shots of who I work with." She shrugged, "I'll be taking some solo shots as well, now let's go Allison." She smirked, "Time is money."

She stared hard at her and Victoria's smirk turned into a huge smile. Victoria went and sat next to Edwin Blake and crossing her legs, leaned back in the chair. Just before Allison looked away she saw Blake glance down at Victoria's legs.

She was wearing a robe as short as Allison's and with her legs crossed Blake had gotten a glimpse of her right leg almost up to her hip. Of course that wasn't half the view he was going to get in a minute.

"Let's go Allison," Jeff called out, "No woman as hot as you can be this shy, so move over to the middle of the stage and take the robe off."

She moved over a few steps and untied the robe. She heard the cameras begin clicking and taking a deep breath started to slide the robe from her shoulders.

"Slow and sexy, Allison!"

Allison closed her eyes for a moment and envisioned stripping in front of one of her boys. She slipped the robe from her right shoulder, enough to show the black strap of her bra and just a hint of cleavage. She then turned to the right, hiding the view of her front and did the same with the left shoulder.

"Nice!" Jeff called out, "You got it, show me the back!"

Allison did as he asked, putting her back to him and sliding the robe down far enough to see below where her long hair reached the middle of her back.

"Give us a look over your shoulder."

Allison peered over her left shoulder and thinking of Rob, her current favorite boy toy, put on a sexy smile and winked.

"Oh, you got it, you little flirt!" Jeff clapped his hands, "Now drop the robe! Let's begin from behind!"

There were a few muffled laughs and telling herself she would laugh about this when sisters in sin hit big, let the robe fall to the floor. She heard several low whistles and Simone declared, "Oh, I really could get lost in those eyes!" That brought on a round of loud laughter and over it, Jeff called.

"Spread your legs apart and bring your hair up, let's see your entire back."

Allison placed both hands under her hair and drawing it up, turned her head and again put on a sultry smile over her shoulder.

"Perfect, now sway your hips, like you're dancing."

Feeling herself starting to blush, Allison obeyed and moved her hips seductively. Adlibbing, she shimmied down to the floor. She heard the cameras clicking continuously and Jeff called out, "Beautiful, now back up."

She worked her way back up and he said, "Now spin around for us,"

Allison hesitated for a moment, then picturing Victoria laughing at her, quickly spun around. She'd kept her hair up so the cameras would get a shot of her already posing and all laughing stopped.

"Oh goddamn Allison!" Jack exclaimed.

"Jack!" Edwin snapped at him. "You work with her."

"Not close enough." Jack said with a sigh.

The room erupted in laughter and Allison burst out laughing as well.

"Oh, that's perfect!" Jeff told her, "Hey Jack, say something else stupid!"

Allison laughed again and Jeff said, "Let the hair down and hoist them up!"

"What?" she asked,

"Hold your tits up, show them to us!"

"Shouldn't the bra be off for that?" Simone asked

"Control yourself my love." Jasmine told her, to Allison's dismay she added, "Soon enough."

Again telling herself she was teasing one of her pets, Allison let her hair down and gave it a shake, sending it over her shoulders.

She caught Jack looking at her, his eyes wide with desire and facing him, lifted her tits up, and parting her lips, slipped her tongue out proactively.

"Oh fuck me." Jack said softly, getting more laughs.

"Okay, this is really more than we need here." Edwin spoke over the laughter.

"Keep holding them and bend over, give me a view!' Jeff told her, ignoring Edwin.

Allison leaned over and feeling her tits fall forward and almost out of the bra, crossed her left arm under them and with her right hand beckoned Jack with her finger.

"Hey what about me!" Simone laughed.

"Drop to your knees and crawl a little towards Simone!"

"I am not crawling." Allison told him, standing back up.

"These are the last shots until Victoria's done, come on Allison you're amazing!"

"Yeah, come on over," Simone called out, "Here kitty kitty!"

This time the laughter even drowned out Jeff's yelling and looking over, Allison saw Victoria staring at her. Her expression was serious and as Allison met her gaze, she mouthed the words "On your knees." She paused and added, "Pandora."

Allison heard Jeff call her name and turning away from Victoria, she slowly sank to her knees. She saw Simone smiling at her and Jasmine's eyes fixed on her as well.

Deciding she was tired of being mocked by these women who thought she was a prude, she slid forward until her tits were pressing into the floor and her arms stretched out in front of her. This put her ass in the air and she slowly to pumped her hips.

Her ass was currently facing Jack and she heard him whistle again. The thong didn't have much to it and she knew he could see everything but her pussy. Allison felt her heart race and realized she was getting excited.

She pumped her hips several more times as Jeff called out in approval. Moving quickly, she pushed her legs out until she was lying on her stomach and rolling over arched her back, pushing her tits up and out. The cameras were clicking away and Allison heard Simone say something, but without any humor this time.

She slowly lifted one of her long legs in the air and putting her hand on it, ran her long red finger nails down the creamy flesh of her thigh. Sitting up, she faced the cameras and getting back onto her knees, lowered her tits to the floor and crawled a few feet towards the girls.

Allison locked her emerald gaze onto Simone's big brown eyes and saw them widen as she approached. Simone's lips parted and even from a dozen feet away Allison could tell she was breathing heavy.

Allison moved further towards her and Jeff called out. "Okay, that's perfect!" he paused then yelled, "Victoria you're up as soon as Allison sits down!"

Allison slowly got up and as she moved was amazed to discover she was wet. She also felt a lot more comfortable. This was like showing off at a circle meeting and Victoria had been right, she'd show this much at the beach, hell she'd shown a lot more at the meetings.

Allison picked her robe up andto the applause of Jasmine and Simone; tossed it off the stage to the floor and walked over to Victoria in her bra and thong. As she passed Jack, she stopped in front of him and leaning over, gave him a playful kiss on the cheek as well as a close up view of her tits that were barely contained by the skimpy bra.

"Thanks for making me relax up there." She told him.

"Umm, thanks for making me not so relaxed." He laughed.

She gave him a wink and walked over to Victoria who stood up so she could sit.

"Satisfied my sister?" she asked, with a smirk.

"Impressive." Victoria smiled, then leaning into her ear said, "Don't worry, I get wet at a lot of my shoots."

With a wink she walked away from Allison, who stunned, sat in the chair to watch Victoria.

"Okay Victoria," Jeff yelled, "I don't think I need to...alright then!"

Victoria had walked up to the stage and began spinning, her long honey blonde hair whirling around her. As she spun she must have untied the robe as on her next one, the robe flew off, and spinning down to the ground, she finished in a crouch.

Allison thought Victoria would be wearing what she was, but was surprised to see her in a black leather corset that had her tits pushed up and out and was laced across her tanned back. Below the waist Victoria was wearing a leather thong that was linked together at the sides with metal loops.

There was another round of whistles and cat calls as she stretched her right leg all the way out and lowering her face to the floor, looked directly at Jeff with an expression of naked lust on her face.

"Oh, you are a good girl, aren't you Victoria?" he laughed.

Victoria quickly pulled her leg in and kneeling on the floor, put her head down and looking up through suddenly wide blue eyes, said in a little girl voice, "Why yes sir, I am!" she finished with a pout, her lower lip trembling.

There were more laughs which were cut off, when leaning back on her elbows, she spread her legs open. The thong was barely more than a strip between her thighs and Allison swore she could see the edge of her pussy.

"I...I think we should just get to the shot we're here for." Edwin stated nervously.

"This is one of the shot's I've been waiting for." Simone said softly.

Victoria rolled over onto her hands and knees and Allison shook her head at her firm well shaped ass. Allison knew she was no slouch, but Victoria was in a league of her own.

As Victoria rose onto her knees and drew her hair up as Allison had, she took in her toned back and shoulders. Allison's eyes wandered back down her perfect ass and the backs of her well muscled thighs.

For the next few minutes Allison watched Victoria put her to shame. She strutted back and forth on the stage, flaunting her perfection and striking a variety of poses that had Allison thinking either Victoria had always wanted to do something racy or maybe she was proving she could.

Allison glanced over to see Blake looking down at his shoes; he was sweating and looked uncomfortable. Next to him Jack was staring with his mouth hanging open at Victoria who was now crawling across the stage as Allison had done.

Victoria stopped at the edge of the stage in front of Jasmine and lying on her back let her head fall back into Jasmine's lap. Simone said something and rolling over; Victoria put her hands on the edge of the stage and leaning over, gave Simone a quick kiss on the lips.

Simone looked stunned and Jasmine laughed delightedly at the look on her face as Victoria stood up and cavorted back to the middle of the stage.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,196 Followers
123456...8