Sisters in Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,170 Followers

"Okay!" Jeff shouted, "Absolutely perfect Victoria! But that's enough of the solo action!"

Turning to her, Jeff pointed at Victoria, "Let's go Allison, go join your sister for some sin!"

"Oh, I like that!" Simone exclaimed, then looking at Jeff said, "Honey, I want your card, we're going to be seeing you again!"

Allison stood and getting back onto the set walked over to Victoria.

"Okay, a light embrace, stare into each other's eyes."

Allison stood still, uncertain of what to do, but placing her hands on her hips, Victoria drew her closer to her, "Put your arms around my neck." She said softly.

She slipped her arms around Victoria's neck and as their eyes met, she said, "Now give me a look like you did for Jeff, and show me you want me."

Allison cocked her head slightly and parting her lips, gave Victoria what she hoped was a sexy stare.

"Better than that Allison, you need to look seductive, not stoned," Jeff shot out.

Victoria pulled her to her, tight enough for Allison to feel her breasts pressing into hers through her bra, and nuzzled her face into Allison's neck. The cameras clicked and Victoria whispered in her ear.

"What's wrong Pandora, you were doing fine a few minutes ago?"

"I...me strutting around is one thing," she answered as she lowered her head onto Victoria's shoulder.

Victoria slid her arms up from Allison's waist and she shivered as her long nails caressed her bare back.

"Just relax and pretend this is a meeting," she said still speaking in her ear. "You know when we play and get the guys going? It's going to be just like that."

She ran her hand up through Allison's hair as her other hand came around and rested on the side of her breast. "Think of all these people getting worked up watching,"

Victoria removed her face from Allison's neck and her expression once again transforming into a look of desire whispered, "Come my lady, let's show them how the Ladies of the Circle play."

Before she could respond, Victoria gave her a quick peck on the lips then spinning within her embrace, planted her ass against her. Taking Allison's hands, Victoria pulled them across her slim waist.

Tossing her hair to the side, Victoria let her head fall back on Allison's shoulder, exposing her neck. Allison nervously gave her a tiny kiss on the neck and Victoria shook her head slightly,

"Like you mean it, Pandora." She said quietly, "Play the part, my sister."

As if he'd heard her, Jeff bellowed, "Come on Allison; kiss her like she's the hot bartender at the club!"

Allison parted her lips and gave her a soft kiss. This time she allowed her lips to linger against Victoria's warm flesh and worked them along the length of her neck. Victoria began rocking her hips, grinding her ass against her. Her fingers were running through Allison's hair and she leaned further back, pressing her back into her tits.

"Lift your arms and..." Jeff began, but Victoria called out, "Just let her go, I'll guide her through."

"Gee thanks." Allison muttered.

"Better me than him," Victoria replied, "Now grab my tits."

"What? I...hey!"

Allison cried out in surprise as Victoria grabbed her hands and put them over her tits. There were a few laughs and she blushed again. Victoria pressed her hands hard against her tits and tilting her head up, parted her lips.

Allison bent her head and went to give her a quick kiss, but Victoria again slid her arm up behind her head and held her in place. Allison gasped in surprise as she felt her tongue press against her lips. She opened her mouth slightly and Victoria's tongue darted across her own.

Allison heard the cameras clicking away and Edwin said something she couldn't make out, but he didn't sound happy. Meanwhile Victoria's tongue probed her mouth, and the hand remaining over hers pushed her fingers, causing her to squeeze her tit.

Allison could feel her face becoming hotter by the minute. As Victoria had said, they had done this at meetings to get a rise out of the guys, but that was a far cry from being front of her co-workers.

Victoria mercifully removed her tongue from her mouth and whispered, "Switch". Allison released her arms from around Victoria who immediately turned around to face her. "Turn around!" she hissed at her.

"Oh, sorry," Allison whispered, feeling like an idiot.

She turned around as smoothly as she could and immediately felt Victoria slide her arms around her waist. Allison leaned back and imitating Victoria, let her head rest on her shoulder. She gasped as Victoria's lips quickly found her neck at the same time her hands gave her tits a hard squeeze.

She managed to hold back another sound of surprise when Victoria removed her lips and replaced them with her tongue. Allison let herself relax and closing her eyes, parted her lips, imagined Rob kissing and fondling her.

"There you go," Victoria purred in her ear as she made a show of nibbling on it, "That's my sexy sister."

Victoria punctuated her remark by dropping to her knees behind her and Allison jumped at the feeling of her lips on the cheek of her ass. Victoria's hands slid up and down her thighs, until reaching her ass, she began to fondle it.

Allison turned her head to face Jeff and must have done a good job of looking into it as he gave her a thumbs up, "That's my bad girl!" he shouted, "Love that look, Allison and so will a lot of women!"

Victoria's hands reached her hips and tugged on them. Taking her meaning, Allison turned around and still on her knees; Victoria leaned forward and kissed her stomach. Allison placed her hands in Victoria's hair and held her face to her.

She looked down to see Victoria staring up at her with a totally convincing look of lust in her blue eyes. Victoria's fingers hooked into Allison's thong and as she pulled the strings down slightly, ran her tongue along the edge of the top of it.

There were several murmurs from the crew and Allison felt a shiver go through her as Victoria's tongue traced its way up her stomach and catching the emerald pendent, lifted it with her tongue and held it there.

"That's an amazing shot!" Jeff clapped his hands, "We can get an entire spread out of this shoot!" He laughed, "Maxim, ladies, I smell Maxim!"

Victoria slipped her hand behind Allison's thigh and again tugged. Allison lifted her leg and placed her bare foot on her shoulder. Victoria gave her inner thigh a kiss, then turning towards the camera, placed her cheek against Allison's thigh.

"Look at me Allison!" Jeff yelled.

Allison did as he said, but also added the touch of reaching down and placing her hand on Victoria's cheek.

"Perfect!" he clapped his hands, "Okay, now let's get to the main shot."

Victoria stood up and giving Allison a wink said, "Well done Pandora."

"This isn't as bad as I thought." Allison told her.

"Alright ladies, tops off."

Allison's eyes widened and Victoria laughed, "Did you think they were going to airbrush our tits on there?"

"No...I..." Allison sighed, "I thought maybe this was enough."

"Come on Allison, this is the money shot." Victoria said and turning her back to her said, "Unlace me."

Allison reached out and with her fingers trembling nervously, undid the leather laces.

"On that note I'm taking my leave." Edwin said as he stood, "I've already seen more than I've needed to," he sighed heavily, "Sins an appropriate name for this ad."

"Sinn's my last name." Jasmine laughed.

"You don't say." Edwin said dryly, then snapping his fingers said, "Let's go Jack, let's save Allison some embarrassment."

As Allison finished untying the corset she looked over at Jack who with a disgusted sigh, stood up. "Okay, but I want an autographed picture of the ad when it's out."

"Let him stay." Victoria said softy over her shoulder.

"Hell no," she whispered, "I see him every day!"

"My sister, I am about to go topless for the first time ever in front a film crew. Tit for tit Pandora, give your admirer the thrill of a lifetime." She looked over her shoulder and smirked, "He's into you and he's attractive, too bad he's on the wrong side of twenty five for you."

"I think you've humiliated me enough." Allison said as she stepped back from her, "You're all set."

Turning to face her, Victoria un-wrapped the corset from around her, but held it to her chest. With a smile she called out. "I think you're right Allison, Jack should stay, after all he is vice president."

"No, that's okay," Jack said, "I...uh...should." He stopped and as Edwin rolled his eyes and walked out behind the crew and headed for the door, looked back at Allison, "You don't mind?"

Giving Victoria an evil stare, she answered, "Apparently not."

"Let's go ladies," Jasmine shouted, "Simone's about ready to pop over here!"

"I think this should make us even." Allison hissed at Victoria while reaching behind her and unsnapping her bra.

"Even for the shoot?" Victoria smiled, "Yes, but for what you'll get out of this? You will owe me much more than some awkwardness at work."

Allison glared at her and sliding the straps of the bra down her shoulders, paused and smirked, "You first."

"As you wish." Victoria said and with a flourish tossed the corset away from her.

Allison heard Simone sigh, "Oh, yes." Then looked over to see Jack, back in his seat with his mouth hanging open.

"As perfect as the rest of you." Jeff told Victoria.

Allison turned to stare at Victoria's tits which were indeed perfect. High and firm they weren't as large as Allison's, but weren't small either.

They were also no tan lines to be found and her rose colored nipples, each adorned with a silver hoop, were already erect. Allison took a deep breath and slowly sliding the bra off; let it fall to the floor.

"Oh, look at those nipples," Jasmine purred, "Perfect contrast."

Allison looked down at her own erect nipples and blushed furiously. Glancing at Jack saw him shaking his head, his eyes wide. Seeing her looking he sighed, "I think I'm in love."

"Okay girls," Jeff told them over the laughter of the film crew. "Get into the pose, time to do this ad justice."

Allison sat down on the floor and drew her legs, up until they were bent at the knees. Stepping between her legs, Victoria did the same then lifting her long tan legs, draped them over hers.

Victoria slid up to her until the backs of their thighs pressing together and leaning forward, put her arms around Allison's shoulders. Victoria was staring at her with an odd smile on her face as well as a look of what Allison thought, was anticipation.

"Slide your hands around her waist, Allison." Jeff reminded her.

Allison did as he asked and Victoria pulled on her shoulders. Leaning forward, Allison felt her nipples press against hers and let out a breath as Victoria swayed side to side causing their nipples to rub across each other.

A shiver went through her at the contact and she noticed Victoria seemed to be breathing heavier. Her right hand went up through Allison's hair and drew her face towards hers.

"Okay, like you're kissing your favorite guy!" Jeff said

"Or girl!" Simone added.

Victoria licked her lips then parted them. Again Allison was impressed with the perfect look of desire on her friend's face as she tilted her head. Allison parted her own full lips, leaned her head the other way and stared into Victoria's eyes.

"A little more interest Allison." Jeff prodded her, "Let me see that look you had earlier." He paused then added, "Think of the best kiss of your life!"

Allison closed her eyes briefly and was struck by an image of the night that followed her initiation. She saw herself in Mark's bed, her skin basked in the glow of the candelabras and the most gorgeous man she'd ever known, looking down at her. He was inside her, pumping her slowly as her long legs wrapped around his waist. His lips parted and leaning down they brushed against hers.

"Right there!" Jeff exclaimed.

Allison opened her eyes and leaned closer to Victoria whose eyes were still locked onto hers. She was aware of the cameras going off and heard Jeff call out something, but didn't hear it.

She was completely caught up in Victoria's passionate stare and the memory of the best sex of her life. She could feel her nipples stiffening against Victoria's and became aware of a warm sensation growing between her legs.

"Fuck they look hot together!" Simone declared.

"Okay girls, I think we got it, we..."

Jeff stopped when leaning closer; Victoria brushed her lips softly against hers. She didn't kiss her, but teased her soft lips back and forth.

Allison remained still and closed her eyes as Victoria then pressed her lips against hers in a slow soft kiss. Like at the meetings, Allison kissed her back, her lips working against hers, as Victoria's fingers ran though her hair.

The cameras were still going off and Allison found herself wondering if they could get away with this kiss in the ad. Her thoughts returned to the present when Victoria, removed her lips from hers and still looking into her eyes, said softly, "You truly are beautiful, Allison."

Allison wasn't sure how to respond to that, but was taken off the hook by Jeff clapping his hands loudly, "That's a wrap girls. This thing is going to one hot fucking ad!"

Victoria swung her legs, over Allison's and standing up, reached down and helped Allison to her feet. A member of the film crew brought them their robes and as they slipped them on, Allison said, "Victoria, thank you, this is going to be amazing, it was so worth it!"

"Oh, yes my sister," Victoria smiled at her, "It is definitely going to be worth it."

*****

"What a glorious day!" Victoria exclaimed as she sat sprawled across the leather recliner in Allison's living room.

"I wish they were all like this," she agreed, stretching her legs out on the couch.

She took the last sip of her wine and sighed contentedly. Victoria had come down to celebrate and they had spent the afternoon at the spa before going out for an amazing dinner. Allison felt like a cat in the sun, relaxed, carefree and pretty damn happy with life right now.

She looked over at Victoria and had to smile. The always publicly aloof supermodel was currently laying sideways on the recliner, her long legs dangling over the arm. Victoria had quite a buzz going and her blue eyes were wide and more than a little glassy.

"I think the only thing that could make this better, would be a good hard fucking before bed."

Allison told her as she let her head fall back onto the arm of the couch. Knowing they were celebrating the success of Sisters in Sin they had taken a cab to dinner and consumed a good deal of wine along with several shots of tequila. Allison was feeling no pain and as always when she had a good buzz was more than a little horny.

"Funny you say that." Victoria laughed, "I was just thinking about sex!"

Allison laughed as when she spoke Victoria began playfully kicking her legs over the arm of the chair like a little kid. One thing was for certain though; there was nothing childlike about her long tan legs protruding from the short red silk robe she was wearing.

"Well, we could have gotten those guys that bought us drinks." Allison sighed as she pictured them. "They were pretty damn hot and the guy with the brown eyes either had a sock in his pants or...damn!"

"I thought you didn't bring them home?"

"We could have gone to their place or," Allison gave her a nasty smile, "One motel room and watch each other fuck."

"Or," Victoria returned the smile, "Switch off in the middle. Better yet we could have made out for them while they fucked us doggy." She laughed, "Ever done that?"

"No, I'm usually a solo act." She giggled, "You?"

"Dirty little secrets are..." she waved her hand, "Ah screw it. The Lady Lexi and I took on a couple of members of The New Orleans circle like that at the last conference."

"So why didn't you let me lead them on?"

"Because they recognized us Allison, I have to be careful. I don't sleep with the ones that recognize me unless they're older and I think they won't go running to the damn enquirer."

"I guess." Allison shrugged, "That's why I stick to young ones. They're never going to know who the hell I am."

"No, you like them young so you can fuck with them." Victoria said while swinging her legs over the chair and back onto the floor.

As she did, Allison caught a glimpse between her legs and blinked at the sight of Victoria's bare pussy. Then again they were going to bed soon and she slept nude.

When Victoria had her feet on the floor she leaned forward and picking up the bottle of red wine poured another glass and leaned over to fill Allison's.

"Damn, haven't you had enough?" she asked.

"Part of the reason we're all in the Circle is we never get enough." Victoria smiled, "Of anything! Now don't be a little girl Pandora, share a toast with your sister!"

Allison sat up and before reaching for her glass took a moment to stop her head from spinning. Picking up the glass she held it up and Victoria said, "To my little sister's first taste of fame!"

They tapped glasses and despite her current level of intoxication Allison had to admit the wine went down damn smooth. She drank half the glass then sitting back held it in her lap and shrugged, "Well I guess I'll just kill some batteries before I go to sleep then."

"Aww, you horny, Pandora?"

"Hey, what can I say, I'm a horny drunk."

"That's different from when you're sober how?" Victoria laughed.

"Okay I'm always horny," she put on the pout and with the little girl voice said, "Sometimes even a good little girl needs a nice big cock!"

Victoria laughed and clapped her hands, "I love that pout, I think it's better than mine."

"Yours is pretty good."

"But mine is just an act. You really can pull off little girl cute when you want to." Victoria finished her wine in a couple of long swallows and putting the glass down continued, "Take right now for instance, I love that outfit."

Allison looked down at the black camisole and matching lace boy shorts she was wearing, "You like my jammies?" she laughed

"I do," Victoria told her, "It's a hot look on you, the black against your skin and it's sexy, but sweet, like you."

"I hardly think I'm sweet."

"Not all the time, but you can be. You know Allison, it's rare to find a woman who can be so dominant, yet still be playful. That little girl routine is so hot." She purred.

"Why thank you, you're damn hot yourself." Allison laughed.

"But I'm flat out hot." Victoria explained, "Men see me and they know I'm a bitch in life and probably one in bed, that I would be demanding and take charge."

"But you, you just look so sweet sometimes. You have the kind of look that would make someone like me want to dote on you, cuddle you in and tell you it's going to be alright, just lay you back and enjoy every inch of..."

"You need to borrow some batteries?"

"Sorry, I get pretty wound up sometimes."

"Guess so, I'm not even your type."

"Why, who says I wouldn't like sweet?"

"I think I'm missing the essential part." Allison pointed out.

"Oh." Victoria said, then paused before she asked, "So, never?"

"Never what?"

"Never been with a woman?"

"Why would I want to play with what I already have?" Allison shrugged, "Why, you curious about it?"

"I'm curious to know if you've ever experimented," Victoria smiled at her, "Just girl talk Allison, that's why I'm so fond of you, I can discuss anything with you and not worry about it."

"I can honestly say I never kissed a woman until Justine kissed me at my first meeting. Then after awhile you started to get me to play it up for the guys."

"Would you ever go further than that, say with the right woman?"

"I don't think there's a right woman." Allison told her. "I admit you're a hell of a kisser, but the only reason I get hot is I know all the guys get hard over it."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,170 Followers
123456...8