Sisters in Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were worked up at the shoot."

"Same reason," Allison released another tipsy giggle, "Guess I'm just an exhibitionist."

"I'll tell you a secret Allison." Victoria said, "One of two I have. I am totally an exhibitionist. I'll tell you a little story."

"Okay." Allison said, "I like stories and secrets!"

"When I was young you can imagine the guys were all over me. I dated, but was never too into it. I studied hard, worked part time and wanted to have a career more than I wanted to get groped in movie theatres and cars. Eventually I met a boy in junior year, we went out a few months and he was really into me and sweet so I let him have sex with me."

"Let him" Allison rolled her eyes, "That was nice of you."

"It was more for him than me, I could have waited. Anyway it was the typical first time, quick, kind of awkward, he shoved his fingers in me too hard and I accidently scraped his cock with my teeth."

"When we got to sex it hurt a little, lasted a minute and he made a mess on my stomach." She laughed, "Never the way it happens in movies. We did it a few times and it got more comfortable and looking back on it, he was a decent lover, I just never really got into it."

"Fake it for him?" Allison asked, with a wink.

"Of course, you've seen the expressions I can make, here hold on," Victoria took a deep breath and rolling her eyes back parted her lips and gasped, "Oh! Oh, Billy, oh right there baby, oh my god, oh my god!!" she broke out into a series of high pitched yelps then instantly went back to being serious.

"I was modeling in high school, got into a few flyers for a local department store. Teenage stuff, jeans and tops and a couple of makeup ads, nothing racy. I entered a local pageant and won, and was approached by a man from New York who represented a modeling agency."

"My parents were against it. I was supposed to go to college. I told them I wanted to give modeling a shot for a year, but they refused." She shrugged, "So after graduation I took a bus to New York and met with him."

"He was on the up and up, and he put me and three other girls from around the east coast into an apartment and helped us find jobs so we could pay our rent. We then started to do some castings. Now we know what I refused to do, but I did do a few lingerie shoots."

"The first one I was posing pretty provocatively, but still covered and the looks on the guy's faces..." she sighed, "They got to me. I looked at one guy and saw his jeans were bulging; he was hard as a rock."

"Next thing you know I'm wet. I left the shoot, went to a club, let some kid pick me up and had the best sex of my life, after I...um put on a show."

"What do you mean?"

Victoria rolled her eyes and laughed. "I had him get naked and sit on the bed for me. Then I stood in front of him and stripped, nice and slow, let him see me a little at a time and his eyes were hanging out of his head and his cock was so hard! I was so wet I'd soaked through my panties and I fucked the shit out of him!"

"To this day I get hot not only at shoots, but I've been wet on the runways in Paris. The sister's ad." She whistled, "Goddamn did that get me hot, they think I can just pull that off, but that has to be the wettest I've ever gotten."

"Victoria's secret!" Allison laughed, "So when did you start playing the game?"

"That's a story for another time."

"What about secret number two?"

"That's...." Victoria gave her a nasty smile, "More fitting for a bedtime story."

"I'm ready for bed!" Allison said, then again using her pout asked, "Please Vicky, please tell your bestest friend your dirtiest secret!"

"Hmm, you know Allison; I think that pout may have just gotten...."

She stopped at the sound of her cell ringing on the end table next to her. Rolling her eyes, Victoria picked it up and frowned.

"I have to take this." She said, "It's my agent, Misty. She's in Spain and it might be important, "I'll only be a couple of minutes."

"Actually I'm going to call it a night." Allison told her as she stretched her arms over her head and yawned.

Victoria stared down at her and shook her head, "No, stay up a little while longer with me."

"I'm tired Vicky," she hiccupped and laughed, "And a little drunk!"

"Tell you what." Victoria said, "Give me five minutes and If I'm not back out here, head on to bed, we can talk in the morning."

"Fair enough, but I am ready for bed."

"So am I my sister, so am I." Victoria said as she headed out into the hallway that led to the guest bedroom.

Allison sat back on the comfortable couch and with a smile reflected back on the last two weeks. Sisters had debuted in the newest issue of Cosmopolitan, Vogue and Allure.

Realizing the potential for business on the male end of things, Allison had recalled Jeff's words and contacted Maxim magazine.

Initially they claimed they would not advertise a woman's perfume. Allison told them it was a fragrance created by a former porn star, a designer of erotic lingerie, and featured Victoria Redding in next to nothing.

Victoria had turned Maxim down several times in the past and at the mention of her name they decided to make an exception.

The ad created an instant buzz and A&S had been inundated with phone calls. Some of them weren't positive.

Some of Edwin's old cronies and a couple of the board of directors were irate. Edwin, however, was hard pressed to say anything to her as the majority of the phone calls were positive and many were of the tone, of 'about time you woke up, now what can you do for us?".

Most of the calls were from people they'd never dealt with looking to see what A&S could offer them, but some were former clients as well. The one common theme was they were all asking for her.

She went to Jack, telling him she couldn't possibly handle all of them and they worked out a deal. Allison would make an appointment and the initial consultation would be with her, but from there she would recommend them to a suitable representative with the promise she would still be overseeing the campaign.

For this Allison would get a small percentage of any new clients who were specifically calling for the Sister in Sin.

Allison smiled at the thought of Jack, who after two years of playful flirting, had sent her flowers two days after the shoot then asked her out to dinner. She turned him down, citing they worked together and she didn't want things to get awkward. What she didn't tell him was that good looking or not, at forty one he was about twenty years older than her preferred type.

He had taken it well, but she felt his eyes on her every time they were in a room together. Looking back on it, Allison was glad he saw her topless. She knew every time he looked at her he was picturing her body and getting hot and bothered, which in turn got her going.

The ad had also generated several calls from agencies asking her if she was interested in modeling professionally. Allison declined them all saying it was a onetime thing as she'd always wanted to work with her good friend Victoria. Fact was as tempting as it was, Allison knew that Victoria worked her ass off and traveled constantly.

The public spotlight was something Allison had no desire to be in. Victoria did have to be careful with whom she played with and if she made any type of name for herself her days with the boys would be over.

Besides at the end of the day, she'd dreamed of running her own agency since she'd listened to a woman who owned her own back in Florida on career day in middle school.

That dream was going to be made possible by this campaign. Her already impressive client list was going to double and the ad had created not just buzz, but controversy. A local minister had publicly condemned the ad as lascivious and glorifying homosexuality.

There was an article about it in the New York Times that included a photo of Allison with Jasmine and Simone. In her industry controversy was a positive thing and it was her name more than A&S's that was being linked with the campaign.

In fact the one offer that intrigued both her and Victoria was Maxim had called them both after seeing the response from the ad and offered them an amount of money that made Allison ask them to repeat it. The men's magazine wanted to do a complete Sisters in Sin spread for their end of summer issue.

Allison had told Victoria she really didn't want to do another shoot, especially in front of another and much larger film crew. Victoria had smiled and told her it was already done, that was why Jeff had taken so many shots, she knew they would get offers.

All they would have to do is use all the extra shots Jeff had taken. Allison had sat back and envisioned how hot some of those poses were, especially Victoria toying with her piercing with her tongue.

Victoria's agent had pitched that to Maxim who for the moment was saying they wanted their own shoot. They were told it was the existing pictures or bust.

Allison was afraid they would lose the opportunity, but Victoria assured her they would bite, because her agent had sent them a couple of the pictures to tease them with. If the deal went through, the money along with her savings, might just give Allison enough to start thinking about branching out on her own.

The ironic thing was Victoria, Miss family values, was pushing for the Maxim shoot. Apparently since she'd broken the ice she was ready to do more. On her end, Victoria had taken some heat.

An article in a Glamour magazine had accused her of selling out and the same moronic minister had stated that it was a shame one of the few models with integrity was now degrading herself like a whore.

But like the ad itself, far more positive was being generated for Victoria, many articles posted stated it was about time she stopped worrying about public image and cut loose.

Not that Victoria's agent's phone ever stopped ringing, but it was now with entirely new offers including of course Playboy and Penthouse. The Penthouse offer also extended to 'the green eyed goddess' who had posed with her. Allison closed her eyes and even though she knew neither of them would ever do that, it was a sexy thought.

Allison imagined hundreds of thousands of men jerking off to a photo of her lying back, her legs open and her fingers spreading her pink pussy. She would pout and hold up her large tits and...

"That's it green eyes, show us those nipples, the ones every man in the country is going to want to suck on!"

Allison jerked her head up off the couch, and looked around. She must have begun to doze. Sitting up, she waited for her head to stop spinning and looking at the clock over her mantle saw it had been ten minutes since Victoria had left the room.

"Screw it." She muttered and standing, shut the lamp off and leaving the living room wandered down the hallway to her bedroom.

Her head was swimming and drifting to one side, she bumped into the wall. Damn she'd had a lot to drink. Placing her hand on the wall she kept it there, guiding herself down the hall.

Allison giggled at the memory of doing this on a regular basis back in college, although back then she was usually leaning on the guy she was taking back to her room to fuck.

Even though she was drunk enough to easily fall asleep, Allison felt a warm sensation between her legs at the memory of fucking as a coed.

Even back then she was playing the game, throwing guys out of her room if they wouldn't start at her feet and moving on to the next. Tired as she was, Allison was looking forward to a nice session with her silver bullet and cumming before passing out.

She entered her room and frowned at the two candles lit on her bureau. Pushing her door open all the way she noticed several more scattered about the room.

The candles however, took a back seat to Vicky on the edge of her bed. She had removed the comforter and was lying back on the red satin sheets, propped on her elbows .

"I thought I was going to have to come get you." Victoria said, as Allison walked slowly up to the bed.

"Umm....you find your way into the wrong room?" Allison asked a little unnerved at the way she was smiling at her.

That feeling increased as Victoria slid further down the bed, causing her short robe to ride up to her hips. She opened her legs, exposing her smooth pussy.

"Oh, no, Allison, this is right where I want to be."

Allison blinked rapidly, trying to clear her head. Several times in the past, she had spent the night in Victoria's huge king sized bed. But in those instances, they had stayed up to all hours, watching movies and eating popcorn like young girls on a sleep over and always much more dressed than Victoria was at the moment.

"You want to sleep in my bed tonight?"

"I want to do everything in this bed tonight."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Allison shook her head, "You that drunk?"

"I thought you wanted to know my other secret." Victoria gave her a wink, "So I thought instead of telling you, I'd show you." With an inviting smile, she whispered, "Come join me."

"Join you?"

"Oh, come on Allison, are you that naïve?" Victoria laughed, "I told you I would be calling in my favor to you. So come on over and," she slid her fingers through her pussy, "Be my sister in sin."

Allison stared at Victoria's long red tipped nails sliding through her pussy. Like her nipples, Victoria's lips were rose colored and her clit protruding from between them. She looked back up to see Victoria smiling at her and it hit her,

"Oh, I get it!" she laughed, "You're fucking with me!"

"I plan on fucking you, yes." She nodded, "Now come here, Pandora, I'm running out of patience."

"Nice try Victoria," she told her, "If you're horny I have a draw full of toys, but jokes over."

With a roll of her eyes, Victoria sat up on the edge of the bed and patted it.

"Come sit down."

"Could you uh...fix your robe first?"

"Please, you've seen me stroke myself at the meetings and watched my videos; don't be a prude, because you're going to be doing a lot more than looking soon."

Allison walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed, but kept a couple of feet between them. Victoria rolled her eyes at her, but said, "So you think I'm toying with you Allison?"

"I know you are."

"You know I was hoping to just do this between us; that you would let yourself go and have fun, but I should have known better." Victoria sighed, "So I guess I have to do this the hard way. Put your hand out."

Allison did as she asked and Victoria reached into her robe and dropped a red coin into her hand. Her eyes wide, Allison brought the coin up in front of her face. On it was the crest of the circle and the words, "Enjoy and be enjoyed."

"G...granted time?"

"Yes my sister, granted time. I went to Scarlett and told her of the several favors I've done for you and this was my request, which as you can see, she honored."

Allison swallowed nervously and lowering the coin said, "But...but you're not into women, you..."

"I told you this was my secret Pandora." Victoria said, "One I hold very dear. Several years ago I was in Europe and was seduced by a French model. Since then women have been my secret indulgence and guilty pleasure."

"I don't do it often and it can't be just any woman, but someone I truly desire, and Allison," she reached out and lightly brushed her fingers along her cheek, "There has never been a woman I have desired more."

"I..." Allison could feel her heart racing, she couldn't do this.

In front of her Victoria was looking at her expectantly. Her blue eyes were still bright, but not from the effects of the alcohol. Allison noticed she was breathing heavier and could make out her erect nipples through her robe. Victoria grabbed the tie of the robe and pulled it.

"Wait!" Allison grabbed her wrist, "You...said this was your biggest secret."

"It is." Victoria looked down at Allison's hand on her wrist and smirked, "Do you want to play rough, Pandora?"

"No," she removed her hand, "I..."

"Or would you rather un-wrap me?"

"You just took that coin, this is a joke." Allison tried to laugh, but it came out more like a nervous cough.

"There is only one coin," Victoria reminded her, "And it's in Scarlett's possession. Do you think I stole it from her?"

"But you said it was your secret, you would have had to tell her to about it." Allison pointed her finger at her and noticed it was trembling. "You'd tell her, just to be with me?"

"Scarlett already knows of my occasional cravings." She reached out again, and this time her long finger nails ran down Allison's thigh, sending a shiver through her.

"Already?" she repeated as she reached down and pushed Victoria's hand from her leg.

"Oh, hard to get?" she giggled, "Seeing as how you and I share everything and are about to share much more, I'll tell you another little secret. Let's just say Scarlett learned of my secret firsthand."

"You mean you and her...?"

"Yes, Pandora I have had the privilege of having our mistress in my bed." She sighed, "It was quite the night."

Allison shook her head, "Why the hell would you want me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Victoria laughed, "You're one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. But more than just your beauty, there's just something about you that drives me wild. At first I wasn't sure what it was, but then it hit me."

"What is it?"

"Just what I said out in the other room; I have never seen a woman who can be so dominant, yet still be demure." She slowly licked her lips, "And you are going to be demure for me tonight aren't you Pandora?"

"You really are serious?"

"I think that should be obvious." Victoria said, "Now stop stalling Pandora, there's far more pleasurable things your tongue could be doing besides flapping."

"No." she shook her head and started to stand. "I won't do this. I have no interest in being with you or any other woman."

"You have very little choice in the matter." Victoria grabbed her wrist, stopping her from getting up. "Time has been granted."

Allison pulled her arm from Victoria's grasp and seeing her way out, snapped her fingers. "I refuse and I have the right to."

"Oh, do you?" Victoria asked; an amused look on her face. "You can, but only through your high lady and something tells me, she is not going to let you off the hook."

"I...I can go to Mark, he's the enforcer, he wouldn't make one of his ladies do anything they didn't want to."

"Go ahead and call him" Victoria shrugged. "But understand he would be going against his High Lady and his Mistress and we both know he has a particular weakness for the beautiful Lady Scarlett."

"I'll take my chances." Allison tossed the coin on the bed next to her. "I won't be forced to do this."

Picking up the coin Victoria sighed, "You really can't just go with the flow, can you? Trust me Allison you will enjoy this, you just have to relax and let..."

"No offense Victoria, but even you're not hot enough to make me want a woman. Now, if you don't mind I want to go to bed," Victoria started to speak and Allison added, "Alone."

Victoria shrugged, "It's your choice, but trust me I will have you. It's just a matter of whether it's here or at the next meeting."

"What does that mean?"

"You see Pandora this is not just granted time, but the repayment of the several favors you owe me. Because of that there will be consequences to that refusal."

"I..." she frowned, "Scarlett wouldn't..."

"Yes, she would. By denying me you're disobeying her. She knows tonight is the night. The next meeting is in two weeks if you give her this coin all is well and you know she will never speak of it. For that matter, neither will I. Granted time is never to be discussed. But," she emphasized the word, "If I return the coin she will know you refused and you will be punished."

1...345678