Sisters in Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care, I'll..."

"Before you say you'll accept your punishment let me explain what it will be." Victoria said, looking serious for the first time. "The punishments always fit the crime. You refused to be with me so what will happen is this."

"You will strip naked, kneel and have your hands cuffed behind you. You will then, one at a time, have your face held between the legs of every lady at that table until you get them off."

"They...they wouldn't!" Allison declared, trying to sound confident, "Not all the woman there are into that."

"It wouldn't matter. To go along with a punishment they would. Even Mercedes who is as straight as you, has rewarded her top female subs by allowing them to go down on her. Trust me Pandora," Victoria gave her an evil smile,

"You will taste every woman at that table. Or," she shrugged, "You can relax and let me show you the finer points of the softer sex. It's your choice, but I would like to enjoy you tonight."

Allison looked down at Victoria's long legs and tried to picture herself between them. There was nothing in her that wanted to, but she had seen punishments during the meetings and knew Victoria wasn't bluffing. Grasping for straws she pushed her lips out into a pout and said softly, "You'd really make me do this, Vicky?"

"Oh, that pout was a mistake." Victoria answered, "That is exactly what I want and believe me, I will only be making you in the beginning. I'm confident I can warm you up."

"I don't know what I'm doing and...I don't want too!" She snapped.

"Ah, there's my bratty little sister." Victoria grinned, "There's no way out of this and you know it. So shall we play nice, or shall I treat you as a pet?" she pointed down to the floor, "You can start at my feet as you have your boys do."

Allison sat there unsure of what to say and untying the robe, Victoria opened it to reveal her breasts. "Besides, am I such a poor choice for your first experience?"

Victoria cupped her tits, "Are they not good enough for you?"

"It's not that I..."

She stopped as sliding the robe off and tossing it to the floor, Victoria beckoned her with her finger. "Come here, Pandora, it's time to play."

Allison didn't move and with a sigh Victoria slid over next to her. She took Allison's face in her hands and turned her to face her.

"Come my sister in sin; give your high lady a kiss."

Parting her lips, Victoria leaned towards her. Allison closed her eyes and felt her soft lips brush hers. Victoria's hands slid down her sides as she worked her lips against hers. Allison refused to kiss her back and sat there. A moment later she cried out in pain when Victoria pinched her nipples through her top.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Then kiss me.' Victoria told her. "Play along Pandora, or I will tie you to your own bed and decide to make this night very hard on you!"

"You wouldn't hurt me would you?" she asked, her lip trembling for real this time.

Victoria gently ran her fingers down her cheek. "I would never hurt you, Allison," she said softly, "But I want to enjoy you so badly and I've been very good to you."

Caught off guard by Victoria's shift in mood, Allison stammered, "You're very good to me, but I just...." She stared at Victoria's tanned breasts with their rose colored nipples and remembered how they felt pressed against her at the shoot. It hadn't felt bad, but to suck on them, to try to go down on her? "Even if I was willing to try I...don't know..."

"Not true," Sliding her hand under Allison's hair she ran her fingers through it. "You know how to kiss and lick, you know how to please." She placed her other hand on Allison's bare stomach and teasingly slid her finger nail along the edge of her shorts.

She shivered again at Victoria's light touch and thought of how wet her pussy had looked. She obviously wanted her and Victoria had almost single handedly put her on the map. More than that she was the closest friend she had. Maybe she would try and when Victoria saw she wouldn't be any good she would back off her.

"I just think you'll be a little disappointed." She put out there.

"Allison, there is no way you will be anything but amazing."

Releasing her hand from her hair, she put her arms around Allison's waist, drawing her towards her, "Just let me lead the way." She lowered her eyes and whispered, "Please Allison? Please be my true sister in sin."

Allison took a deep breath and kissed Victoria lightly on the cheek. She looked up and with a delighted smile, nuzzled her soft cheek against hers, "Thank you, my sister, I promise you will enjoy this."

She punctuated her remark by flicking her tongue playfully along Allison's earlobe and placing her lips to her ear, spoke softly, while caressing her back,

"We'll go slowly; and if you don't enjoy it, I'll stop. Just promise you'll give me the chance." She placed a soft kiss on Allison's neck and added, "God, I want you."

Those words had come out in a breathy sigh so filled with desire Allison felt a chill go through her. Even her most desperate pets had never sounded as if they wanted her that badly. Closing her eyes she lowered her head and placing a similar kiss on Victoria's neck whispered, "Then take me."

"Oh, I like that." Victoria purred as she leaned back to face her. "That's my good girl."

"Just...easy, please?"

"How could I be mean to my little sister?" Victoria asked.

Allison started to laugh, but was cut off by Victoria again taking her face in her hands and pressing her lips to hers. This time Allison responded. This was something they had done many times at the meetings.

Relaxing, Allison parted her soft full lips and worked them gently against hers. Victoria sighed softly and as she kissed her harder, slid her hands down Allison's shoulders.

Allison nervously put her hands on Victoria's hips and another chill went through her as Victoria ran her fingers lightly up and down her arms.

Her touch was soft; a far cry from the strong hands of her boys. It was also far from unpleasant and Allison lost some of her stiffness as they continued their long, deep kiss. True to her word, Victoria was being patient, teasing her lips across hers and not moving her hands beyond her arms.

Allison showed her appreciation of that patience by taking the initiative and slipping her tongue into Victoria's mouth. She was rewarded with a very un-Victoria like coo that caused her to giggle.

Allison was aware she still more than a little tipsy and thought about telling Victoria she wanted to go get the bottle of wine. Her thoughts were cut off by Victoria shoving her tongue deep into her mouth and pressing her lips harder to hers.

Her hands left Allison's arms and dropped to her sides. Allison gasped when Victoria captured her tongue in her mouth and sucked gently on it.

Allison kissed her harder than before and when Victoria released her tongue, Allison returned the favor by giving hers a gentle nip when she slipped it between her lips.

Victoria moaned and the sound caused Allison to slide her hands up her back and play with her long blonde hair. Victoria was breathing heavily into her mouth and her nipples were pressing into hers through the thin material of her camisole.

Victoria broke the kiss and her lips moved to the soft flesh of her neck. Allison let her head fall back, giving her better access and released a soft moan at the feeling of her tongue sliding along her skin.

Victoria stopped just below her ear and sucked gently and Allison felt her nipples hardening as Victoria's lips and tongue worked their way around to the other side of her neck.

Allison slid her hands around to Victoria's back, but reaching down and grabbing her wrists, she guided them to the sides of her breasts. Allison gave them a tentative squeeze and Victoria moaned softly into her neck.

Allison's breathing was picking up as Victoria lowered her lips and was now kissing the top of her chest. She slid her hand up through Victoria's hair and held the back of her head as her tongue now teased along the top of her camisole.

Victoria slid her hands down and Allison's breath caught as she felt her top lifting. She hesitated, but when Victoria looked up at her with her blue eyes wide and murmured "please?" she slowly lifted her arms over her head.

Victoria slid her top up over her arms and after tossing it to the side, wrapped her arms around her shoulders and drew her into a deep kiss. Allison groaned softly at the sensation of her hard nipples pressing into Victoria's firm tits and opening her mouth, eagerly accepted her tongue.

Their tongues dancing across each other, Victoria eased back slightly and as she had done briefly at the shoot, moved side to side. The sensation of Victoria's nipples rubbing across her sensitive flesh caused her to break the kiss and release a loud moan. The moment she removed her lips, Victoria eagerly fastened her lips to her right nipple.

"Oh damn!" Allison cried out in surprise as her friends soft tongue swirled around her swollen flesh.

Victoria's moan of pleasure as she sucked Allison's tit hard into her mouth caused a wave of heat to flow through her now wet pussy. Victoria's hand came up and capturing her other nipple rolled it gently between her fingers.

Despite the air conditioning, Allison was beginning to sweat. Looking over Victoria's shoulder at their reflection in the mirror over her bureau she saw her normally fair skin was flushed and knew it wasn't just from drinking.

Victoria switched up, now sucking her left nipple while playing with the right. She was tracing her tongue in slow circles, teasing her with the just the soft wet tip. Allison was still holding the back of her head and just as she would have with a man, arched her back while shoving Victoria's face into her breast.

Victoria released a delighted squeal and Allison yelped as she gave her nipple a playful pinch. Victoria was holding Allison's tits up and squeezed them as she opened her mouth wider, devouring as much of her tit as she could.

Allison reached out with her free hand and cupping Victoria's perfect tit started rubbing her thumb across her nipple. Victoria gasped, and lifting her face from Allison's tits, grabbed her own and offered them to her, "it's your turn," she breathed.

Allison paused then lowering her head, flicked her tongue out across Victoria's nipple. She received a soft moan and swirled her tongue around her swollen nub.

"Oh, that looks so good." Victoria purred, as her hand slid behind Allison's head and through her hair. "I knew you'd be a good girl for me."

Allison looked up through her long eyelashes and pushing her lips out into a pout whimpered around Victoria's nipple.

"Hmmm, that is so hot." She moaned, "I can't wait to see you looking up from between my legs."

Allison's eyes widened at that thought. A nipple was one thing, but... she gasped as imitating what she had done, Victoria shoved Allison's face into her tit. She opened her mouth and taking Victoria's nipple sucked gently while still tracing her tongue around it.

Victoria was breathing heavy and Allison squeezed her nipple harder. Victoria moaned louder than before, then grabbing Allison's wrist, yanked her hand down and placed it between her legs.

Allison gasped around Victoria's nipple at the feeling her hot wet flesh beneath her touch. Victoria held her hand pressed against her and moved it back and forth. Allison resisted, but Victoria whispered, "Oh, please don't stop now, Allison, I've waited a long time for this!"

Victoria ended the sentence with a soft whimper as she guided Allison's hand across her swollen clit and again the sound spurred her on. She moved her hand faster and when Victoria released her wrist moved so she was sliding two fingers through the soft wet folds of Victoria's sopping pussy.

"Yes," Victoria moaned, shoving her nipple deeper into Allison's mouth, "That feel's so....Oh!"

Victoria cried out in surprised pleasure as Allison slowly pushed her fingers inside her pussy. Allison couldn't believe how hot she was, and as she slowly pumped her fingers could hear how wet she was.

"Faster." Victoria moaned, "And harder."

Allison obeyed, and as she moved her fingers more confidently, switched to sucking her other nipple.

"That's it!" Victoria's groaned and Allison gasped as she contracted her pussy around her plunging fingers.

"Now stroke my clit," Victoria told her, "I need to cum!"

Allison slid her fingers from inside and working them up between her lips pressed the tips against Victoria's hard clit.

"Right there! Now just rub it, nice and hard like you'd get yourself off!"

Allison rubbed her fingers in slow circles then cried out in surprise when grabbing her hair; Victoria pulled her down with her on the bed. Victoria was on her back, and lying on her side next to her, Allison continued to stroke her clit and resumed sucking on her nipple.

"Oh Allison." She groaned, "Just like that! I knew you'd want to be good to me!"

Allison looked up to see Victoria had her eyes closed. She was sweating and strands of her blonde hair were sticking to her flushed cheeks. Her lips were parted and she was whimpering softly as Allison began to rub her clit harder.

Victoria's tan skin glowed in the soft light of the candles and Allison was struck by how beautiful she was. Victoria emitted a long loud moan and clenching her thighs around Allison's hand, rocked her hips.

Victoria had her arm around Allison's shoulders and she pulled her tightly too her as her hips pumped faster and she was now moaning continuously. The thought she was going to make Victoria cum had her own hips rocking and she found she couldn't wait to hear her squeal the way she did when she played with herself at the meetings.

Victoria reached up and played with her other nipple and Allison watched her long nails tease her swollen flesh. Growing more confident, Allison pressed her fingers harder against her clit and rubbed it as fast as she could.

"Right there Allison, Oh, I...I'm so close!"

Victoria's legs straightened and her hips were thrusting off the bed. She began to whimper and knowing from her own experience she was right on the edge, Allison took Victoria's clit between her fingers, squeezed hard and twisted it.

"Oh fuck!" Victoria cried out, "That's...yes!"

Victoria's back arched off the bed and she released a long loud squeal. She grabbed the back of Allison's head and shoved her nipple deeper into her mouth. She cried out again and her hips bucked wildly as Allison continued to work her clit.

Victoria's thighs clenched harder around her hand and Allison felt her pussy quivering against her fingers. Victoria's hips lifted so far off the bed Allison heard them pop and after a long shuddering moan, Victoria let her legs fall limply off the bed and she slumped back onto the mattress, panting.

Allison removed her fingers from between Victoria's legs and unsure what to do next, remained still. Victoria's breathing slowed down and turning to look at her said, "See, you know what you're doing." She propped herself up on her elbows and said, "Stand up for me."

Allison sat up then as Victoria had requested, stood at the foot of the bed. Victoria remained there, staring hungrily at her and she began to feel uneasy as her eyes roamed her body. Victoria slid to the foot of the bed then off of it and onto her knees in front of her.

Putting her hands on her hips, Victoria pulled her towards her and kissed her stomach. Allison placed her hands on Victoria's shoulders and watched her work her lips down past her navel and towards the edge of her panties.

Allison gasped when Victoria's hands slid around and grabbing the cheeks of her ass gave them a hard squeeze. She pulled one side of her shorts down and Allison swallowed nervously as she sucked on the soft skin just over the mound of her pussy.

She felt her hot breath on her flesh and her hands were now gently fondling her ass. Victoria pulled her panties down further and Allison could feel her hands trembling on her shoulders and she prepared herself for where her lips would be going next.

Looking up at her Victoria, said quietly, "Relax Allison, I'm going to take good care of you. Now turn around for me."

Allison remained still and Victoria moved her hands to her hips and pushed against them. She started to turn all the way around, but when she was facing the bed, Victoria stopped her by squeezing her hips. "Right there."

Victoria slid over until she was behind her and pressed her lips to the right side of her ass. She sucked while her hands once again began to squeeze her ass.

"Simone's right," she said from behind her, "I could so get lost in your eyes."

Allison laughed nervously then yelped when Victoria bit the cheek of her ass.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," she giggled.

She went back to kissing and sucking and Allison stood there, her legs trembling as Victoria took her time kissing her ass. She wanted to try to make a joke about it, but her reply turned into sharp breath as Victoria's fingers hooked into the side of her lace shorts to pull them down.

She reached down and caught her wrists, but Victoria said, "Don't be shy Allison, let me see that pretty pussy of yours."

Allison released her wrists and Victoria tugged her shorts just past her hips before she said, "You know what" I want you to take them off," she emitted another drunken giggle, "Give me one of those sexy shimmies of yours."

"Victoria, just...hey!" She cried out as Victoria dealt her ass a hard slap.

"Be a good girl and strip for your high lady," she replied then cooed, "Ohh red finger prints on that white ass of yours looks good!" Allison yelped when Victoria slapped the other side of her ass.

"Okay, okay!" she said, and grabbing the sides of her shorts started to pull them down.

"Slowly," Victoria told her, "And shake that round ass of yours."

Allison bit back a remark and as she did at the shoot thought of doing this for Rob or any of her boys. She bent over slightly and wiggling her hips, slipped the shorts down her thighs.

"All the way down to your ankles, put that ass right in my face."

Allison continued shimmying her hips and reached down as far she could before her chest hit the bed.

"Perfect." Victoria whispered and taking the panties from her slid them to the floor. "Oh, look at that pussy peeking out at me." Allison started to straighten back up, but Victoria pressed her hand against her back, "Right there, stay bent over the bed. Now spread your legs."

Allison's hesitation wasn't much more than a second, but she caught another slap on the ass and snapped, "I thought you weren't going to be rough!"

"And you said you would behave!" Victoria retorted then laughed, "And goddamn, you're spankable, your ass has the cutest little jiggle. Now spread them!"

Allison worked her feet out so that her legs were open and closing her eyes held her breath when Victoria's hands slid up and down the insides of her thighs. "So soft," she murmured, "So much different than men."

She kissed her ass softly and Allison could feel her knees shaking as her hands crept closer to her pussy.

"You're nervous?" Victoria asked, "Allison, you truly are precious."

Allison's answer turned into a whimper as Victoria's right hand slipped between her legs and slid across her pussy.

"But wet nonetheless, you are my dirty girl aren't you, Allison?"

"I...oh!" Allison gasped when her fingers slid through her lips.

"Very wet, very soft." Victoria whispered, "And very, "Allison squealed as she plunged a finger deep inside her, "Hot."

Allison whimpered softly as Victoria's finger slowly pumped her then released a surprised moan when her thumb found her swollen clit.

1...345678