Sisters in Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,247 Followers

"You're awfully excited my reluctant lover." Victoria commented; her thumb tracing a slow circle around the hard nub of her clit.

Allison moaned again when she pressed harder against it before sliding her hand from between her legs. Using both hands, she caressed the cheeks of her ass and Allison released another startled yelp when Victoria's tongue slid through the folds of her pussy before flicking across her clit.

"Hmmm, so sweet." She purred, "But that quick taste will do for now," she giggled again, "Well as far as your pussy goes."

Allison was about to ask what she meant, when spreading cheeks, Victoria drove her tongue into her ass.

"Whoa!" Allison tried to stand up, but Victoria held one hand on her back to keep her still while slapping her ass with the other.

"You said you would let me, now stop your squirming." She snapped, then softening her voice added, "I'll make it worth your while, trust me."

"Yes Mistress," Allison said with a tone.

"Always the brat, aren't you?" Victoria laughed, "Whatever makes you happy, Allison, now relax and let me indulge myself."

Allison sighed and slumped forward onto the bed. Victoria wasted no time in spreading her cheeks and slipping her tongue back into her ass. Closing her eyes she told herself Victoria's tongue felt no different than having a pet give her a rim job. Feeling her surrender, Victoria said, "That's it, just let it happen."

She returned to her ass, swirling her tongue around her rosebud several times before pushing it inside. Allison emitted a surprised moan as Victoria worked her rigid tongue into her ass while she slipped two fingers into her pussy.

Victoria was spreading her cheeks with one hand and continued thrusting her fingers into Allison's admittedly very wet pussy. Her thumb found her clit once again and rubbing it in slow circles as her soft wet tongue went back to teasing the edge of her ass.

Allison tensed up again, but this time it wasn't nerves. To her surprise her pussy was responding to her high ladies touch. "Hmmm-mm" Victoria encouraged as her tongue continued to probe her ass.

She pumped her fingers harder and moving her thumb in faster circles and Allison rolled her hips, shoving Victoria's fingers deeper inside as well as sliding her ass across her flickering tongue.

"You like that?" Victoria giggled, "Let's see how you like this."

Allison squealed as Victoria not only added a third finger inside her, but drove them in so deep she could feel her knuckles pressing against the edges of her pussy. She squealed again and even louder as her fingers curled inside her and she rapidly thrust them in and out.

Victoria was being far from gentle, but after some initial discomfort, Allison released a long moan as Victoria's long slender fingers began to please her as much as her thumb pressed to her clit.

"Yeah, that's the spot isn't it, Allison?" she said from between her cheeks, "Your inexperienced boys don't know this trick do they?"

Allison's response was a loud cry as Victoria curled her fingers tighter while pressing her thumb hard against her clit. She moaned loudly as Victoria's fingers drove up and into her at just the right angle and lifted her ass up and down, driving her pussy down into them.

She could feel Victoria's hot breath between her cheeks as her tongue continued its exploration of her ass. As her body began to gather itself, she became more sensitive and Victoria's tongue felt much better now.

Victoria pumped her arm now; slamming her fingers into her and Allison clenched the sheets in her hands and bucked her hips desperately as a warm sensation began building deep within her.

Victoria removed her tongue and drove her finger into her ass. Allison cried out in pain, but that yelp turned into a long loud howl as her pussy convulsed and her body exploded into incredible orgasm.

"Oh my god!" she squealed as waves of intense pleasure crashed through her.

Victoria's fingers were buried deep inside her and her pussy contracted around them as her body spasmed in ecstasy. Victoria's thumb was still working her clit and the feeling of her fingers pressing against each other through the thin skin of her ass and pussy was driving her wild.

Victoria clenched her fingers inside her and Allison gasped as she felt her body tensed up and seem to hesitate.

She squeezed the sheets so hard her knuckles popped and throwing her head back she screamed louder than she could ever remember as her pussy convulsed a warm gush of fluid squirted around Victoria's fingers.

Allison whimpered and twitched her hips as the last of the powerful orgasm left her body trembling and her knees weak.

"Goddamn Allison," Victoria declared, "Hasn't anyone ever really made you cum before?"

"Oh not like that." Allison fought to catch her breath, "Holy shit!"

"Holy shit is right." She replied sliding her fingers from inside her.

Allison tried to stand, but holding her down, Victoria pressed her face to her pussy. Allison squealed again as Victoria slurped the juices from her pussy. She squirmed as Victoria attacked her pussy, sucking so hard, her lips were smacking.

Unable to summon the energy to move her hips, Allison lay there and let her devour her sopping flesh. When Victoria finished she stood up and walking along side the bed, smiled down at her, "No time to rest my sinful sister, it's your turn to use that talented tongue of yours."

Victoria climbed onto the bed and laying back, spread her legs open and slid down until her pussy was directly in front of Allison's face. She blinked the sweat from her eyes and stared at Victoria's smooth, glistening pussy inches away from her.

Victoria reached down and spread her lips. Tapping her erect clit with her finger nail, she whispered, "Come give your sister a kiss."

Allison tossed her head back, flipping her sweat soaked black hair from her eyes and placing her hands on Victoria's firm thighs leaned in and knowing it was something she enjoyed, blew lightly on her clit.

Easing forward, Allison licked her lips then tentatively flicked her tongue out across her clit. Victoria's hips twitched and she moaned softly. Encouraged Allison teased just the tip of her tongue around her swollen flesh and with a moan Victoria said, "That's it, nice and slow, get to know her."

Allison pressed her lips to Victoria's clit and after giving it a soft kiss, gently sucked it between her lips. Victoria sighed and lifting her legs, placed her feet on Allison's back.

Allison's face was pressed between her thighs and she had to admit the scent of Victoria's pussy was far from unpleasant.

A bold lick through her high ladies wet lips, told her the taste wasn't so bad either. Pushing her tongue against Victoria's soft hot flesh, Allison slowly worked it back and forth as she made her way through the folds of her pussy towards her clit.

Victoria moaned, "That feels so good, Allison, I knew you'd be good to me."

Allison circled her tongue around Victoria's clit then as she made her way back down through her lips, a sense of the surreal came over her. Was she really lying between Victoria Redding thighs licking her pussy or was this some type of drunken wet dream?

Victoria running her fingers through Allison's hair told her this indeed was not a wet dream, but really happening.

Reaching the entrance to Victoria's pussy she teased her tongue around then figuring what the hell, plunged her tongue deep inside her.

"Oh yes!" Victoria cried out.

Spurred on by that reaction Allison moved her head back and forth, tongue fucking her as she always told her boys to do to her. Victoria moaned her approval and her fingers gathered a handful of her hair as she swirled her tongue around inside Victoria's dripping pussy.

She sucked hard and gasped as she received a mouthful of Victoria's sticky juices. She swallowed and was surprised to hear a soft moan escape her at the taste and sensation of her cum sliding down her throat.

Allison removed her tongue and sliding her hand up, eased two fingers inside of her. Victoria groaned and Allison was amazed at how hot and wet she was. As she slowly pumped her fingers Allison sucked her clit back into her mouth and teased her tongue around it. Victoria moaned and gently rocked her hips in time with Allison's fingers.

"Oh that's so nice," she purred, "Nice and easy like that."

Allison released her clit and ran her tongue up and down the length of her pussy, each time she reached her clit she would give it a quick lick before sliding back down. Each time she touched her clit, Victoria's hips would twitch and her breath hissed between her lips.

Allison looked up to see Victoria playing with her tits and the sight of her pulling at her hard nipples caused Allison's to stiffen and still watching, she returned her lips to Victoria's clit.

This time she sucked harder and faster and Victoria responded by moving her hips faster as well. Victoria had been lying back on the pillow, but as Allison sucked more forcefully she picked her head up and as their eyes met, she smiled, "Oh you look good down there."

"Yeah," Allison asked around her clit, "You still rather look into my other eyes?'

"Oh, not so shy now are we?" she asked, "I knew...oh!"

Victoria cried out as returning the favor, Allison slid her finger hard into her tight ass. Allison pushed it in as deep as she could and pressing her tongue firmly to her clit licked as fast as she could.

Victoria's toes curled into her back as she thrust her fingers into both her holes as hard as she dared. Victoria began emitting a series of sharp little yelps and Allison could feel her thighs trembling against her shoulders.

"Right there!' she gasped, "Please don't stop! Oh, Allison, I...oh fuck yeah!"

Victoria released a loud cry and Allison yelped in surprise as she clamped her thighs around her head, pinning her face to her pussy. Victoria cried out again; driving her hips up and down grinding her pussy into Allison's still moving tongue.

She sucked her clit back into her mouth and continued working her fingers as Victoria squealed. Her pussy and ass contracted around her fingers and Allison became aware her own pussy was responding as she brought her high lady to a screaming orgasm.

Victoria arched her back and with another loud cry, slumped back into the bed. She removed her feet from Allison's back and as she sat up, gave her a tired smile and said, "And you thought you couldn't do this?"

"I..." Allison gave her a shy smile, "I do okay?"

"Oh, shit can't you tell?" Victoria stretched her arms out over her head and Allison was surprised to find herself not only staring at her perfect body, but desiring more of it.

Victoria saw her looking and with a smile patted the bed next to her, "Lie back, Allison I have another surprise for you."

This time Allison didn't hesitate and quickly stretched out on the cool satin sheets. Her enthusiasm was not lost on Victoria who laughed delightedly. "Look at you, you little tart!"

Allison giggled, then stopped and widened her eyes as reaching under the pillow, Victoria pulled out her purple vibrator.

"Figured you kept talking about batteries," Victoria turned it on, "I confess to sucking on this before you came in."

Allison watched as Victoria teased the tip of the vibrator across her rose colored nipples then with a smile leaned over and touching the tip to Allison's stomach, traced a circle around her naval.

Allison giggled, and after giving her a huge smile, Victoria leaned over and pressed her lips to hers.

Allison immediately parted her lips and moaned as Victoria's tongue darted into her mouth. As they kissed, Victoria swung her leg over Allison's hips so she was straddling her and putting the vibrator down, slid her arms beneath her.

Victoria hugged her tightly and Allison groaned at the feeling of their hard nipples rubbing together. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around Victoria's waist then gasped as Victoria slid her knee against her pussy.

Victoria broke the kiss and sliding down sucked her nipple. Picking up the vibrator she placed the tip against her other nipple and Allison moaned loudly as Victoria worked both her tits. She started rocking her hips, causing her pussy to slide against Victoria's knee and placing her hands on Victoria's shoulders pushed.

"Oh, you nasty little thing!" Victoria laughed, "You trying to tell me something?"

Pushing her lips out into her trademark pout and using her best little girl voice, Allison whimpered, "Vicky, please lick my pussy!"

Victoria stared wide eyed at her, "Allison you just made my night! Say it again!"

"Oh, please," she begged as she ground her pussy into Victoria's now slick knee, "Please make your bratty little sister cum again!"

Victoria leaned forward and gently kissed Allison's protruding lower lip and whispered, "You're not just the sexiest, but the cutest damn woman I've ever known."

"Then make me cum!" Allison told her and widening her green eyes caused her lip to tremble.

"Anything for my bratty sister."

Victoria laughed and as Allison watched, her heart pounding and her pussy dripping in anticipation, she crawled down the bed. She settled down between Allison's thighs and as she sucked gently on the inside of her thigh teased the tip of the vibrator across her clit. Allison whimpered and thrust her hips into it, but with a giggle Victoria pulled it away.

"Don't tease!" she pouted.

With a laugh Victoria placed her lips around her clit and took it into her mouth. As she sucked, she eased the vibrator into her pussy and turned it up.

"Oh goddamn!" Allison moaned.

Victoria pumped the vibrator, twisting her wrist as she did and cupping her sweat slicked tits, Allison started caressing her nipples with her thumbs. Victoria released her clit from her mouth and removed the vibrator.

Alison cried out in pleasure as Victoria plunged her tongue inside her while placing the tip of the vibrator onto her swollen clit. Victoria swirled her tongue around and her blue eyes rolled back as she got a good mouthful of Allison's juices.

Victoria moved the vibrator to the side and returning her tongue to her clit, licked one side of it while pressing the vibrator to the other side. Allison's hips jerked and as Victoria had done, she draped her legs across Victoria's sweaty back.

Still playing with one nipple she reached down and ran her fingers through Victoria's hair. Victoria slid the vibrator back down and pushing it inside her held it there as her tongue swirled around her clit. She lifted her head and Allison moaned at the sight of a line of her sticky fluid trailing from her tongue.

Their eyes met and with a smile, Victoria made a show of slurping the trail back down to the source and with a sigh that sent a thrill through her gently licked her clit.

Allison watched, transfixed by the sight of one of the most beautiful women in the world panting and moaning between her legs as she licked and sucked her pink pussy.

Her eyes trailed down the length of Victoria's body taking in the curve of her firm ass. Her legs were bent and she was playfully kicking her feet as she lightly ran her tongue up and down the length of her pussy.

Victoria pumped the vibrator again and this time Allison moved her hips in time with it. Reaching up, Victoria caught her left nipple and rolled it between her finger tips. Allison was playing with the other and breathed heavier as she felt another orgasm building within her.

Victoria stopped teasing and sucked her clit while thrusting the vibrator in harder. Allison stretched her legs out and arched her back, whimpering as her exhausted body strained to cum. Victoria removed her hand from her nipple and sliding it back down between her legs eased a finger into her ass.

Allison moaned and bucked her hips faster, matching the rhythm of the plunging vibrator. Victoria buried her finger deep in her ass and shoving the vibrator all the way in held them there.

Allison released a long moan at the feeling of having both her holes filled while Victoria's skilled tongue was now dancing rapidly across her clit.

Allison was moaning continuously and lifted her hips higher off the bed. Her legs were shaking violently and she whimpered as she felt herself teetering on the edge.

Victoria slipped the vibrator out and sliding it up through her wet lips, placed it just beneath her clit, pinning her clit beneath it and her tongue.

She shook it back and forth as her tongue swirled rapidly along the top of her clit. Allison gasped and squeezing her nipples harder moaned, "Oh, just a little more Vicky, oh please....oh please make me..."

Allison's words were replaced by a loud cry as dropping the vibrator down, she shoved it partway into her ass. At the same time she shoved three fingers hard into her pussy and as she had before, curled them inside her.

Unlike last time, she was already close and as Victoria sucked her clit hard into her mouth Allison threw her head back and let out a long loud scream as her ass stretched around the vibrator and her pussy clenched around Victoria's fingers.

She howled again as Victoria pushed the vibrator all the way into her ass and after a quick stab of pain her orgasm took over and as Victoria had done to her she clamped her legs around her head and bucked her hips wildly.

Victoria's fingers were still working inside her, and completely out of control, Allison released squeal after squeal as she came harder than before. Somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered what the hell the couple in the next apartment was thinking, especially if they saw Victoria leave in the morning.

That thought and all others were wiped out as once more her body paused to gather itself and she let out another scream as her pussy convulsed and she felt another warm wave of fluid gush from her pussy.

Victoria's head jerked between her legs and she heard her emit a gurgling moan as her pussy exploded in her face. Allison released a long whimper and slumped back onto the now damp sheets.

As the last tremors of the orgasm passed through her body, Allison's legs fell limply from Victoria's shoulders. She lay there gasping, staring at the ceiling which appeared to be spinning. Between her legs, Victoria teasingly flicked her tongue across her sensitive clit.

Allison's hips jerked and she moaned, "Don't". With an evil giggle Victoria sucked her clit hard into her mouth causing her to cry out. She tried to sit up, but only got halfway before falling back into the pillow.

"Please stop," She pleaded, "I...can't...oh my God." She groaned, "I...I can't even see straight!"

"You don't have to tell me how hard you came," Victoria laughed as she sat up on her knees and wiped her hand across her glistening cheek, "I got a face full."

Allison's reply was a tired smile then a low moans when Victoria eased the vibrator from her ass. Victoria tossed the vibrator onto the bed and crawling up between Allison's legs leaned down and placed a surprisingly sweet kiss on her lips.

'Thank you Allison," she whispered, "This was amazing."

She rolled over onto her side next to her and resting her head on Allison's shoulder, slipped her arm across her waist.

"Make yourself comfortable." Allison laughed softly.

"Okay," Victoria draped her leg over Allison's.

She slid closer and Allison could feel her nipples pressing into her side. She turned her head to see Victoria looking at her with a satisfied smile on her face. She kissed Allison on the cheek and nuzzled her face into her neck.

"You feel good Allison," she murmured. "I never cuddle with men, but women are so much softer," she slid her hand up and gave her tit a squeeze, "And much more fun!"

Her hand trailed back down to rest on her stomach and speaking softly she said, "Put your arm around me?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,247 Followers
1...345678