Sisters in Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,288 Followers

Allison brought her arm up around her shoulders and Victoria cooed delightedly in her ear.

"Good night Pandora, and thank you for a memorable evening." She kissed her neck softly.

"It was something alright."

Allison closed her eyes, but found that despite her exhausted state she couldn't sleep. Her mind had begun to spin as something occurred to her. "Vicky?" There was no answer and she gave Victoria's shoulder a shake.

"What is it?" she asked her voice already thick with sleep.

"I...what does this mean for us?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well this was granted time, but you really enjoyed it and..."

"Oh, just I enjoyed it?' Victoria laughed.

"Well...I have to say it was fun, but what now? Will things change between us?"

"I don't know what you mean," Victoria sounded confused.

"You're my best friend, Vicky and, well hard to say in present circumstances, but like a sister to me, but now..."

"Allison this is not a relationship. Our friendship is not jeopardized because of this. Understand this is a onetime thing. It has to be"

"So you wouldn't expect..."

With a sigh, Victoria propped herself up on her elbow so she was looking down at her.

"Allison I am not in love with you, I lusted after you. You owed me and I used those favors to get what I wanted for repayment. You know granted time can never be spoken of so only the two of us and Scarlett will ever know of this."

"Also remember sex between members is not allowed. We had our allotted time and to be together again would be breaking the rules." She smiled, "No worries Allison, you are safe from any further advances from me."

"So we'll still be friends?"

"Of course we will!" Victoria kissed her forehead and laughed, "Again Allison, for a strong woman, you are adorable!"

"Gee thanks."

"Allison it was just sex, It was fun, it was damn hot and will always be one of my, and I hope your, fondest memories. We don't do it again, but it will add some spice between us. Now at the meetings when we watch each other play or share a kiss, we'll recall this night."

"When I play with myself during the videos you'll look at my pussy and remember what I taste like and how wet I was for you and I'll be doing the same." She laughed, "Best part, no one else will know!"

"Dirty little secrets." Allison nodded

"Exactly and isn't that what sisters do is share secrets?"

"Not sure real sisters would share this secret."

"Depends on what state they live in," Victoria chuckled. "But seeing we're talking rather than sleeping, I wonder what this will change for you?"

"For me?"

"Yes, now that you've experienced a woman I'll be interested to see if you want more."

Allison narrowed her eyes, she hadn't thought of that. "I don't think so," she shook her head. "You kind of pushed this on me, it's not like I would have on my own."

"Very true, but you seemed to more than enjoy yourself and with your sex drive and dirty little mind, I wonder if you'll start looking at the young girls as well as the young boys."

"I still can't see it." Allison told her, "Besides," she gave her a wink, "Look at who my first time was with! I think you've ruined me for all other women."

Victoria laughed, "That was smooth." She lowered her gaze to Allison's tits and added, "I can tell you there are plenty of women who would love to suck on these nipples."

"Well you can have the satisfaction of knowing you're the only one that has."

"Never mind that little pink pussy." Victoria sighed, "Or this nice soft stomach."

A chill went through her as Victoria began to tease her finger nails along her stomach.

"Will you do something for me Allison?"

"I think by now you should know I'll do anything for you."

Victoria giggled and Allison caught her breath as her fingers trailed down her stomach and stopped just before they reached the mound of her pussy.

"The way I see it is one way or another, this was a thrill for me. If you do start craving women I know I'm the one who turned you onto them. If you end up having no desire to indulge again, it would be exciting to know I was your only one."

"Either way you'll be my first." Allison whispered as Victoria pressed herself tighter against her. She could feel the heat of her wet on her thigh and her nipples stiffened. "And most special."

"Aww aren't you sweet?" Victoria asked, her eyes fixed on Allison's now swollen nipples. "What I ask is if you do indulge I would love to hear about it, will you share the details if you do?"

"Hmm," Allison made a show of thinking as her eyes made their way along Victoria's tanned body to linger on those perfect tits. "I will if you promise to tell me about your night with Scarlett."

"Deal," Victoria laughed, then leaning down, kissed Allison gently on the lips.

Allison could taste herself on Victoria's lips and felt her pussy responding. Victoria's fingers slid closer to her pussy and Allison trembled excitedly. Victoria brushed her lips across her cheek and along her face until reaching her ear, she spoke softly,

"I know you have more than fulfilled your side of the bargain". Allison gasped when Victoria's fingers slipped down through her moist pussy as she continued speaking,

"But being this is our only night together," she pushed her fingers inside and pressed her thumb against her once again swollen clit, "I was wondering if you'd like to play some more?"

Victoria took her nipple between her lips and Allison sighed, "Well, we are Sisters in Sin after all."

Author's note: If you wish to see more of Victoria she is also featured in my BDSM story Mercedes bends. More of Allison can be found in Almost Perfect(My first lit story) and Breaking of Allison which features her initiation into the Circle by Mark Phillips of SWB fame. As for this story, I hope you enjoyed it and it is a contest entry so your vote is important and appreciated. Until next time thank you for reading! Lovecraft68

1...345678