Sisters in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marta was almost sobbing at that point. Wendy leaned over and stroked her sister's hair and caressed her.

"Oh, Marta, that was amazing. That had to be a strong one. You're doing so good, girl. Just take it easy now ... catch your breath."

Marta looked totally spent. I carefully pulled out of her and we fell down on the bed next to each other. I showered her with praise.

"Marta, that felt wonderful. You were really good. I got so turned on. That was amazing, so intense ..."

Wendy noticed my still erect cock. "Jack, I can't believe you haven't cum yet!"

"Wendy, I'm actually very close to shooting my load. I really had to struggle to not cum in Marta—she was that good." I ran my hand softly over Marta's hip, nuzzled her hair, and left kisses on her shoulder as she continued to moan softly.

"I know I can make that happen," Wendy boasted as she slid off the bed down onto the floor. "Jack, come over here and stand in front of me. Marta, get up and help me with this. Two on one will make this go very quickly."

Marta was groggy as she crawled over to the edge of the bed. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just watch me for a bit. I'll show you how it's done. Then you can join in."

Wendy took my cock into her mouth and started to stroke me. Her hand went between my legs and began playing with my balls. I let out a long groan.

"Marta, come down here. Sit next to me. Lean in and suck on his cock along with me." She looked up at me. "I'll bet you've never had this done to you, have you?"

She was absolutely right—I had never been double teamed before. Marta was a bit slow to catch on, but soon she was pressing her lips to my shaft and matching her sister's licking and sucking motions all up and down my cock.

"Oh, god. Wendy ... Marta ... that's incredible. You're so good. I've never felt anything like this. Oh, you two are perfect. Sucking me ... and stroking me. Oh, please, don't stop ... please!"

The more I moaned and talked dirty, the more they seemed to get into it. Such power they had over me—a grown man, reduced to a babbling, pleading fool. I had a request.

"Wendy, can you move around and suck my balls? I won't last long if you do that."

"Mmm, you dirty boy. You want to feel your balls in my mouth? OK, spread your legs some more and give me room. Marta, keep sucking and stroking him."

Wendy and I had a little trouble getting into position; but I widened my stance, and she figured out how to get her face up between my legs so she could lick my scrotum. She took each one of my balls into her mouth and gently sucked on them and ran her tongue all over my sac. Marta had found a good rhythm of sucking my cockhead and stroking my shaft. It was an exquisite sensation, one that I tried to savor as long as I could; but I couldn't hold back another second. I warned them I was ready to cum—and it would be a lot.

"Marta, Wendy ... you're going to make me shoot a big load. You're too good. I can't keep it in any longer. I'm going to cum."

Wendy's tongue had found the perfect spot behind my balls to push me over the edge. My cum started flowing out strongly before my actual ejaculation began. I was almost incoherent with lust at that point. Marta was startled by the unexpected flood of semen in her mouth and pulled her head back and coughed. It drooled out of her mouth and down onto her breasts.

"Marta, don't stop! Keep stroking me. I haven't actually cum yet. Put your lips up to my cock and swirl your tongue around the head. Keep stroking, please. Yes, that's good. Keep sucking my cock. Like that ... yes ... oh ..."

Wendy was doing excellent work with her mouth on my balls. It was my first time feeling a woman do that to me. I had never thought to request it before that night. Something about the wild, crazy sex we were having made me go for it, I guess. I was glad that Wendy was eager to please; it was indescribably sexy.

That was it for me. My contractions started and cum spurted out on Marta's lips, over and over again, as she tried to keep up her stroking and licking during my heavy ejaculation.

"Oh, Marta, that's good. That's perfect. Oh, god, I'm cumming hard. Wendy, what you're doing to me. It's making me crazy ... so intense. I don't want it to stop!"

I heard Wendy utter several loud groans as she had her lips pressed up behind my balls. The groans were in time with each spurt of cum. I realized she could feel the rush of my semen throbbing against her tongue as I pumped out my load. Talk about a turn on! Marta gamely kept up on her end until I was spent.

Several large shots of cum had landed on Wendy's face and neck and in her hair. It was all over Marta's lips and chin and dribbling down her breasts. My legs were like jelly; I crumpled down onto the bed.

"Marta, that was perfect. You were so good. Wendy ... excellent. The way you did me ... both of you. I've never felt anything like that. It was the best. I've never cum so hard ... and so much. Oh, ladies, what you did to me. You're a dangerous combination!"

I wondered if they had experienced facials before, particularly Marta. But they both stayed with it and didn't seem grossed out. Maybe some combination of the Q, their own sexual arousal, or the sheer intensity and novelty of the situation?

I slid down onto the floor between the girls and put my arms around them. We were all swooning with fatigue and a post-coital buzz at the same time. Marta was almost out. I offered to get something to clean them up with. I staggered to my feet and slowly stumbled to the bathroom and started the hot water running.

I opened the linen closet and got out two washrags. As the water was heating up, I saw the door open slowly—it was Wendy. She came up behind me and put both arms around me. As we looked into the mirror, she got a look at the aftermath of my orgasm for the first time.

"I've got cum all over me!" she gasped. "Oh, my god, look at it—everywhere!" She started laughing.

I wet a washrag and gave it to her. She started wiping her cheeks and her neck. She ran her fingers through her shaggy locks. "Oh, you spurted in my hair, too! We really emptied you out, didn't we?"

"Wendy, I'm going to take this other one in to Marta."

I stepped back into the bedroom and looked down at Wendy's sister. She seemed like she was passed out. I crouched down and gently called her name.

"Marta, I'm going to clean you off."

"Thanks," she mumbled as she tried to straighten up.

I eased her back against the bed and wiped the semen from her face and breasts. A little had landed in her long hair, but I got that out the best I could. I helped her get up and shuffle over to the bed, pulling the covers over her after she flopped down.

I went back to the bathroom where Wendy was peeing on the toilet and still cleaning herself off. She handed the washrag to me, and I rinsed it out and cleaned off my cock. Wendy's musk was still on my lips.

"Wendy, I can taste you all over my mouth."

She shuddered. "Oooh! I just got a little aftershock between my legs when you said that!"

"Really? You know, Wendy, I love the way you taste. Your pussy's very sweet. And it was a total turn-on when you came right on my mouth. All three times."

She got another aftershock. "Oh, Jack, I can't believe you gave me another little jolt just by saying that." She wiped and flushed and came over and gave me a long kiss, tasting her own cum as she ran her tongue all over my lips. I felt my prick swelling up again.

"Jack, you really made good on your promise. And without putting your cock up in me." She giggled as she gave it a squeeze. I got even harder.

"I'm going to want that in me some day. Don't wait too long."

I doubted I could wait very long either.

"And I know Marta is going to want a rematch after what she got from you tonight. That's probably the best fuck she's ever had—based on the sad tales she's told me about her other boyfriends."

Normally I would have been very asexual after having a big orgasm like I did. But I felt my arousal returning, as well as a profound rush of sleepiness washing over me, as Wendy and I headed back to the bedroom.

"Jack, you should sleep between us—in case either of us wants a morning fuck," Wendy joked.

Not a bad idea. I always wanted one when I woke up next to a woman; and my previous bedmates had been eager participants as well. Wendy and Marta were probably no different.

Neither Wendy nor I bothered to put on any clothes. Marta was fast asleep and naked, too. I blew out the candles and checked to make sure that the incense was burned out. Wendy held up the covers so I could get in the middle. I slid in next to Marta and moved right up against her thigh. As Wendy climbed in, she ducked down and took my cock in her mouth, giving it a final suck. She gave me ten seconds of her best moves, ending her fellatio with a flourish of her tongue and a final kiss on the tip.

"That was nice, Wendy, thank you."

She leaned across and gave me another long, inviting kiss.

"Wendy, I can't stay awake another minute—even though I'd like to slide my cock right into your pussy."

"I'm ready any time, Jack," she teased.

We laughed as she snuggled up to me. Both of us settled down and closed our eyes. My mind was racing as sleep started to overtake me. What I just did! Sisters!! Such an intense sexual encounter. I'd probably never have anything like that happen again.

Thoughts of what might be in store for us in the morning gave way to a deep slumber.

* * *

All characters and events are fictional, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is strictly coincidental.