Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 03

Story Info
A textile sister visits a nudist resort with her brother.
3.9k words
4.47
152.3k
36

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of a story of how my sister was introduced to Naturism. It is best to read each chapter in sequence. It's a slow moving tale. It is not the type of story filled with rampant sex. It is based on real events and only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Tuesday

It's always a beautiful thing to wake up nude in a cabin in the Aussie bush. Warm sunlight and the sound of birdsong drifting through the window. Along with this I could hear Karen pottering around on the little porch outside, putting together breakfast. It was after 9am and I slightly regretted the extra beers I had drunk the day before and resolved to make this day a healthier one. I looked around for my towel from last night, planning to throw it in the wash before my sister saw the cum stains on it. It was gone and a fresh clean towel was at the foot of the sofa bed. Now along with the thought that my sister may have accidentally seen me masturbating the night before, I had to face the knowledge that she had removed my soiled towel as I slept.

All in all was feeling pretty sheepish as I ventured out to the porch, my new towel draped over my left shoulder covering my cock.

"Morning sleepy head!" There was Karen, seated at the little table with toast and fruit and a nice fresh pot of tea laid out. I contrast to me she looked fresh and chirpy and was absolutely beaming at me. She wore again the sarong from the day before but today she had chosen to simply tie it around her waist, leaving her wonderfully large breasts free and bare.

"Morning" I slumped to the chair. "Hey thanks for getting this together. As your host I should have done it, sorry."

"No problem' she smiled, leaning forward to pour me a cup of tea, which made her breasts hang and sway a little lower. "You looked like you had a late night and needed a lie-in."

I sipped the tea gratefully and felt life returning.

"Oh I washed your towel with my things," Karen said. "It hanging out the back to dry."

"Thanks," I looked into her eyes for a hint of anything at all that would tell me what she thought of me today, but she merely smiled back at me mildly.

"You seem to be in a good mood," I ventured.

"Who wouldn't be?" she asked. "It's lovely here. One of the most relaxing places I think I have ever been. Thanks again for bringing me."

"You ARE relaxed," I said. "I'm glad you're comfy with the nudity. I was a little worried that you might chicken out in the light of day."

"I'm not that comfy yet," she laughed. "But going topless at least I can do. Its actually really nice, to be unconstricted here." She placed her palms just below her collarbones and tugged upward, making her boobs lift a little before letting them drop again.

I seen them well enough last night, but now in the morning light they looked even better. Although she had no tan at all, her skin is naturally on the olive side and her nipples are a lovely dark colour, almost brown. The night before I had seen her nipples erect and puckered from the shower and the night air, but now they were flat little bumps on her large areolas and looked very very soft.

"Aren't you used to them yet?" Karen asked, and I realized I had been staring.

"Oh, sorry," I reached for toast and jam. "Just, y'know, its something new. I wasn't perving"

"I know what you mean," she said and cupped her palms in front of her nipples. "Like me seeing you naked for the first time yesterday. I naturally looked at your nudity more intently for a little while, the same as I would if I saw you in a brand new suit and tie I guess."

"A good analogy," I said. "And then after a while you get used to it."

"You mean it'll grow on me?"

The moment it was out she realized what she had said and both burst out laughing at the unintended double entendre. Ever since we were kids we had shared the same sense of humour and would often spontaneously fall into fits of laughter with each other. This occasion had the added attraction of seeing her breasts bounce rather violently as she leant back and giggled.

I was feeling so much better for that laugh. Breakfast was delightful and Karen was making no reference to what she may or may not have seen me doing the night before.

It was going to be a good day.

After the effort she had made for breakfast it was only fair that I tidied away and did the dishes while Karen relaxed on the porch with her book. Once everything was squared away I took a quick walk to the shower block for a shave and a wash.

By the time I got back Karen was leaning over the porch rail chatting to Val and Rod who had stopped by to say good morning on their way to the pool. Both naked and carrying bags full of drinks and magazines, Val wore a huge white sunhat, and today, she had little silver rings around each nipple, causing them to poke out from her tanned small breasts cheekily. Rod was wearing a cock ring, his shaved balls and dick thrusted out and upward by the leather that looked tight and oily.

I kinda wished they had not stopped by 'dressed' that way as I did not want my sister to think this nice older couple were some type of deviants. Cock rings and jewelry were not common at the resort but most people seemed to tolerate such adornments.

Their unusual dress aside, there was nothing sexual in their behavior and we chatted about the weather and plans for the day (like most guests their plans seemed to revolve around lounging by the pool and doing as little as possible)

Karen's breasts hung down as she leaned over the rail and although he was wearing sunglasses I am pretty sure Rod was enjoying the view and once or twice showed my sister some pictures in a magazine he was holding, forcing her to bend over further.

I knew what he was up to and I wondered if I should tell Karen, but after all I thought, she is old enough to know what she is doing, and she looked so natural and comfortable with her new found topless state that I did not want to do or say anything that would turn her off the whole experience.

Val and Rod wandered off toward the pool and Karen turned to me and said.

"So, what next? Volleyball? Hahaha."

"Oh, I don't know, " I replied "we are on holiday, we can do whatever you want."

"Val and Rod suggested there is a nice walk down by the river," Karen said, straightening up and tying her sarong more neatly. "Shall we?"

"Sure"

Four hundred yards or so from the main area, a track leads down to a long camp ground along the banks of the river, from there a track meanders through the bush, taking in views of the river's sandy beaches and its rocky rapids.

My wife and I never failed to take a long walk there when we were here and I was more than happy to share the experience with my big sister.

We laced on our hiking shoes, grabbed a bottle of water and our towels and set off.

On the way down we passed several cabins where people were out on their decks getting ready for the day. And as we passed each one, the occupants would wave and say a friendly good morning. Another reason I love to come here, people are friendly without being pushy about it.

Once by the river we strolled along past the campers, Karen delighting in the wild kangaroos that grazed on the flat grass and the colourful kingfishers flitting over the water. She had always been a nut for wildlife and when I told her the river contained platypus she swore she would not go home until she had seen one.

The track wore on through shady trees, but always within sight of the river. We occasionally stopped and watched the water flow lazily by.

Half as mile on I stopped short and took Karen's arm.

"Time to turn back, I think," I told her.

"Why?"

Karen had been gazing at the treetops and had not yet seen what I had.

Fifteen yards ahead, the bald guy from the day before was sitting on a small rock in the water, and bending over him was his Asian wife. Even from this distance I could see they were kissing and her hand was moving slowly up and down his very erect cock.

"Why should we turn back?" Karen asked. "There's plenty of time yet and...oh my lord!"

He voice trailed away and she whispered to me. "Are they doing what I think they are?"

"Looks that way," I said. "Let's turn back and give them their privacy."

"There you go again!" She laughed. "Prudey! If those two want privacy they can find it in their cabin! If they chose to do that out here then they can't complain about being watched!"

"Perhaps they think they are alone." I said.

"Nonsense. This is a public space, they KNOW they will be seen."

"Yeah, I guess," I replied. "But you and I don't need to see it. C'mon let's go."

Karen shook my arm off and made a shush gesture at me. I followed her gaze back to the couple. The wife had now bent lower and we could see her head bobbing up and down as she sucked her husband's long cock, her small hand gripping him firmly at the base. Her husband bent forward and with one hand on her head, he cupped her small breast and gently squeezed her nipple with the other.

Karen was leaning by a tree, watching in fascination. I, feeling my erection growing in spite of myself, covered my cock with my towel and stood to one side so she would not see.

The wife bent over more and we could see her little firm arse, with just a hint of tan line, and between her legs he left hand was clearly making small circles as she rubbed herself in time with her sucking up and down of her man's dick

Karen and I silently watched, me dying to grab my own straining erection and stroke it but not daring to. My sister put one hand on the tree and craned forward. Just at that moment the husband looked up and saw us. Without pausing he simply smiled and brushed his wife's long hair to one side to give us a better view of her face, his cock sliding in and out of her full lips as her tongue darted out to lick the underside of it.

"Oh my God," whispered Karen.

The next instant the man reached down and with his hand pulled his dick from his wife's mouth and long ropes of sperm shot out and over her face. For a moment she looked surprised and then dived back onto the head of his penis, sucking and licking the cum that was still bubbling from him.

He looked straight toward us, smiled and put his finger to his lip in the universal 'Shhh' signal.

"C'mon." I said to Karen. "He may have no problem with being seen, but she may be another story. Let's not embarrass her."

Karen was almost in a trance as I grabbed her upper arm and led her away back down the track.

I few minutes later she shook off my hand again and said. "Well. There's some material for my paper. Hahaha."

"So you really are gonna write about nudists? " I asked.

"Yes," she said, and it will be a great Zoological treatise, 'The Naked Ape'!"

"Umm. Didn't Desmond Morris write that?"

"Ok smarty," she laughed. "I will call mine "The Nudist Ape – a study of naked people in their habitat."

"I'm not sure," I said. "That scientific research means spying on people during moments of ahh... intimacy."

"Oh Please!," she protested. "Spying is peeping through windows. That couple chose to have oral sex in public. We weren't spying."

"Oh? So are we voyeurs? " I asked

"Nope," she smiled. "Merely interested observers."

"Interested?"

"Oh don't pretend," she laughed. "We all know what a blowjob looks like, we have all seen films. This was just one step closer than that. And I KNOW you enjoyed seeing it!" She gestured to where my towel was tented out in front of me by my erection that had not yet faded.

"Ok," I laughed. "So lets move on. What do you want to do next?"

"Well, I think a dip in the pool would be nice," she said. "Then lunch, then we have to decide if we are going to Val and Rod's place tonight?"

"What?"

"Oh I forget to tell you, " Karen said, bending to pick up a stick from the side of the track. "They invited us to a BBQ at their cabin tonight."

"No big deal," she said. "But if we do go I must remember my notebook. Who knows what I might see! Hahaha."

"Ok, Prof," I said. "Whatever you want to do is fine. Now shall we go swim?"

"Absolutely," said Karen. "You look like you could do with some cooling off!" and with that she swatted the tip of my towel covered cock with her stick before marching off down the track ahead of me.

_

We dropped into the cabin, took off our walking boots, and after grabbing our books and some cold drinks we headed back to the pool.

What a contrast from the nervous woman who yesterday asked if she could hide in the cabin, I thought to myself. On only her second day here my sister was walking confidently along with her magnificent chest on show for all to see. She smiled and waved to whoever we passed and when we arrived at the pool she made a point of stopping to talk to two or three people while I went on ahead and set up our towels at a table by the pool.

Val and Rod were there, splashing about in the pool, and when Karen joined me at our table Deb wandered over with a young blonde man in tow.

"Hi you two," she said. "This is my husband Trev. Trev, Karen and Tim."

Trev was not what I expected. Deb was clearly playing out of her league. He was a good five years younger than his wife and looked like he spent most of his life in the gym. I am not normally the envious type, but as much as I keep trim and exercise daily, I never have been able to develop the six-pack figure that blokes like Trev seem to take for granted. Below his trim abs hung a short but thick circumcised cock. As Karen shook his hand I could tell she was giving him a very appreciative once-over. Deb smirked and leant over to give me a peck on the cheek. Trev slipped his arm around her waist as they chatted to us, and I looked at them - he super fit and tall and she chubby and short and suddenly I felt how wrong I has been in my initial assessment. They were nudists; they loved each other and were happy. Who was I or anyone else to make judgments about them? There was certainly nothing 'wrong' with Deb. She was as little thick around the waist and thighs but she wore it well. She had bright blue bubbly eyes, a friendly full mouth and a mane of blonde hair. Her breasts were large and slightly freckled like her face and below her little tummy a landing strip of very thick and very curly butter coloured pubic hair sat atop a pussy that was smooth and full in shape.

"So," Trev was asking. "You two married?"

"Yes," I said. "But not to each other."

"Oh? A scandal in the camp!" he smiled.

"They are brother and sister, stupid." Said Deb.

" A bigger scandal!" he laughed.

"Sorry," Deb said to us. "My husband is an idiot. I don't know why I still keep him around."

"Oh, I can see one or two reasons," said Karen.

And then, right there in the open Deb subtly reached down and with two fingers flicked Trev's cock and made it bounce.

"He has his uses." She said and gave us a big wink.

Trev and Deb shared out spot for the rest of the day. It was terrifically warm and we were glad of the shade of the awning around the edge of the pool area. We chatted about this and that, and at lunch rather than go back to the cabin we just bought some snacks from the general store and ate by the pool.

I was in and out of the water, swimming lazily just to keep cool. At one stage I surfaced to find myself face to face with Val and Rod.

"Hey, there," said Rod. "We need some more people to make up a water polo team. Do you think Karen will want to play?"

I called over to my sister and she came to the poolside. As she was about to take off her sarong she hesitated and looked around. She gave a little shrug and undid the knot and threw her sarong back to the table.

In place of yesterday's big bikini bottom she was wearing a very small pair of white lacey knickers, through which the dark outline of thick black pubic hair could be seen.

Although she was the only one not naked at the pool, it somehow looked way sexier than anyone else at that moment and more than a few heads turned to look at her. There is just something about white lace on dark skin that works.

She dropped into the pool, followed by Deb and Trev, and soon a bunch of us had improvised some rules for a game that was not quite water polo, but near enough.

We were four a side, and the object was to carry the ball by any means to one end of the pool to score. Any type of passing was allowed but no one was allowed to hang on to the ball if an opposing team member 'tackled' him or her. Tackling in this case meant wrapping your arms around their upper body. If you did this and the person did not pass the ball in time, the ball was given over to your team.

Trev, Rod and I were pretty competitive about it as were Karen and a younger guy called Rick. I soon noticed however that Val and Deb seemed to be either very slow swimmers or were deliberately letting themselves be tackled at every opportunity. Their old friend Karl was energetic in defense, and seemed to be constantly there to tackle Deb or Karen. It was all in fun, but I think we all new that it was an excuse for more than a few playful gropes of each other's flesh under the cover of the water and the pretense of the game.

At one point in the game I was swimming to Karen to take a pass from her when Karl caught her from behind. Even after she leaped up and threw the ball to me I could see he hung on to her for a few more seconds, with both his hands cupping and squeezing her tits as she sank back down into the pool.

The next lull in the game I swam to her and whispered.

"Listen, do you want me to have a word with Karl?"

"Why?" she looked bemused

"Well because I noticed he keeps groping you pretty blatantly," I said. "I'll tell him to cool it if you want."

"Aww, little bro defending my honour?" she smiled. "Don't worry about it. It's just a game – and I can give as good as I get."

"Yeah but..."

"Relax," she said, ruffling my hair. "He's harmless. Poor old guy probably doesn't get many chances to cop a feel. It doesn't bother me."

And with that she swam back into the game.

We played on for another half hour or so, and I can't speak for Karen but I know that Val certainly gave as good as she got, sneakily grabbing and pulling at my dick every chance I got, two or three times when I didn't even have the ball!

Happy hour approached and we all hopped out to toast the victors – the final score 'Skins ( Val's team) 10 - Knickers ( Karen's team) 8'

It had been energetic fun and now we were all a bit breathless. As Karen came out of the pool I noticed her panties were almost completely transparent when wet. From behind you could see her lovely large buttocks almost as clearly as if she were naked, and from the front her jet-black pubic hair showed wetly through the thin lace. I think she did not even realize how much she was on display and did not bother with her sarong this time. For a second I thought of mentioning it to her, but why bring it to her attention? That was a sure way to embarrass her.

We all had a drink and Karen asked Val about the BBQ and what we should bring that night.

"Oh, just yourselves, Pet," said Val. "We are pretty well stocked."

"We have plenty of meat that might go to waste," said Karen. "Shall I bring some of that?"

"No," said Val. "Just bring Tim. He is the only piece of meat going to waste around here."

"What?" I almost choked on my beer as Val and Karen cackled with laughter.

"What did you say?"

"Sorry Tim," said Val. "Just a joke. I meant, your wife is not here that's all."

Later as the sun set we said our goodbyes and headed back to the cabin to get ready for the evening BBQ. On the way Karen and I again stopped to shower side by side and then walk hand in hand to the cabin, swinging our towels and chatting.

"What Val said," Karen asked, "it is true and I am sorry that you are here alone, you must be missing her."

12