Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey no problem, Sis" I replied. "I got you and I am really enjoying your company. Maybe next time we can all come back together."

"Maybe."

"If you want to that is," I went on. "I am glad you are comfortable with all this now."

"I'm getting there," she said. "I can tell you this much from my research though. It is much much easier to make new friends when you are nude I think. And for me that is almost the most alluring aspect of the lifestyle."

"Almost?" I asked. "So what is the most alluring?"

"Seeing dicks of course," she laughed.

Once back in the cabin Karen said she was going to have a quick lie down and then 'do her face' for the party.

She went into her bedroom and a moment later popped her head around the door.

"Tim?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want to have to do laundry every day," she said, and she threw a pack of tissues at me. "Next time you need a wank use these ok?"

She winked at me and closed the door.

12