Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 09

Story Info
A textile Sister visits a Nudist Resort with her brother.
4.7k words
4.66
131k
26

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the ninth part of a story of how a sister was introduced to Nudism and more. It is best to read each chapter in sequence. It's a slow moving tale. It is sometimes sexual, sometimes not, and involves people who are not just sexual partners but also friends.

It was just after 9 at night when Karen and I, with our new-found nudist friends, walked through the camp down to the river for the bonfire on the beach. Mike and Miyako -having a torch - took the lead, then came Trev and Deb carrying a large cooler between them. Karen and I came next with the picnic rugs and bringing up the rear were Val and Rod.

It was a bright moonlit night and the Milky Way curved above us like scattered diamonds. Deb’s round bottom wiggled deliciously in front of me as we walked and I held Karen’s hand in mine.
We walked past the campgrounds and through the darkness of the trees until we saw the fire blazing ahead of us. On a small sandy beach a dozen or so people were sitting or dancing slowly around a good sized fire. The fire reflected on their naked skin, making them all glow a golden colour. Someone had brought along a small sound system and the music was filling the night air - laid back instrumental music that people could either dance slowly to or sit and sway on their picnic rugs.

We were welcomed with a chorus of ‘Hello’s. Three couples sat in a semi-circle around the fire, while others dancing in time in the middle of the circle. On our side of the fire, Moira the yoga teaching was dancing with old Karl and next to them was a very young guy.

Of all the people there only he looked at all self-conscious about his nudity – it was pretty clear he was a first timer. His slender arms and legs were well tanned, but his torso was lily white. He had the look of the newcomer – someone desperately wanting to look around and take in the sights of all the naked people but trying so hard not to be seen be looking.

Moira was not helping as she swayed in front of him, arms raised to the sky and her hips gyrating slowly. Being the ‘free spirit’ that she was I think it never even occurred to her the effect she was having on this 19 year old boy, who had most probably never been so close to a naked woman before.

“Oh the poor thing,” Karen whispered to me as we spread our blanket and sat down.“He looks almost scared! Little first time nudey.”
“It was only a few days ago that you were a newbie,” I laughed.
“Exactly,” she said. “I know what he is going through.”
Mike and Miyako jumped up and joined the dance while the rest of us sat on and watched. Miyako gave the young guy her ingenuous smile and said "Hi", causing him to shyly say hello to her and her husband and make a bigger effort to focus his gaze anywhere but on nude a person.


Across the other side of the fire a dark skinned couple were dancing side by side, and they held my attention for a long time. They seemed to be of Indian heritage, the woman wore a bindi on her forehead and bracelets on her wrists. Her skin was an incredibly beautiful copper colour; her breasts were pendulous with very dark nipples pointing down and bouncing from side to side as she moved. Her pubic hair was thick and dark, and the lines of her thighs and bottom looked heavy but firm. Her partner was much taller than her and when they danced closer together I noticed that his thick dark penis was almost level with the bottom of her breasts.

Behind them a couple in their early thirties, both blond and slim, sat cross-legged, the man behind the woman as he massaged her shoulders. Next to them sat a slightly older couple, sharing what looked like a can of Bourbon and Cola, their knees drawn up and staring into the fire.

Deb and Trev got up to join the dancing and people were beginning to talk more freely and the “Whoo-hoo”, called by Deb as she ran her hands over her husband, was soon imitated by all the other dancers.

Karl was dancing behind Moira with his hands on her hips. Occasionally he would run both hands up and down her torso, almost but not quite fondling the sides of her breasts. If she noticed it at all she did not show it. She continued to sway with her eyes closed and her hands tracing complicated movements in the air

The young guy danced between them and Mike and Miyako and as much as he made and effort to enjoy the moment, he did look to us somewhat lonely.

“You should give him some company,” Rod said to Val.
“Oh, no,” laughed Val. “I am wayyy to old for him.”
“I meant ‘dance’,” said Rod with a smile. “What on earth were YOU thinking?”
“I will,” said Karen, and she stood up and began dancing at the edge of our blanket.

I had to admire her style. She danced for a minute or so, slowly moving toward the fire and paying no particular attention to anyone as she did. She spread her arms wide and, shaking shoulders and hips in time with the music, gradually moved closer to the young guy. When she was finally next to him she looked at him as if she had only just noticed his presence, and with an open palmed gesture invited him to be her dance partner.
They danced face to face, not touching each other, and I soon saw that Karen was chatting to him and the tension in his face seemed to melt away.

I was very proud of her at that moment – she had seen someone who was obviously nervous and feeling alone, and she had reached out and in an instant made his night a better one.

Trev and Deb danced nearby in a little circle with Mike and Miyako. They soon switched and danced with each others' partners. It seemed these four had become firm friends since they had made love side by side at the movie night. They were now a little group within our group. Deb and Mike got on very well, and it was clear that Miyako was fascinated by Trev’s physique. I felt a momentary pang of envy as she devoured him with her eyes, but it soon passed. We can’t all be perfect physical specimens, and we all - men and women - have our own individual tastes when it comes to attraction.

I looked around at all the women dancing as objectively as I could and could not help but think my sister was the most attractive of them all.
“Penny for your thoughts?” asked Val.
“Mmm?”
“You looked a million miles away,” she smiled. “What were you thinking?”
“It will sound weird,” I said. “But I was just thinking that Karen is the most beautiful woman dancing here tonight.”
“She is gorgeous,” said Val. “It’s not weird to acknowledge that.”

I looked back to Karen, and it wasn’t just the physical I was talking about. Some might say she could lose a few pounds, or that her breasts sagged just a little, or that even her face, with its button nose and round cheekbones, was not ‘classically’ beautiful. But beauty is more than that - it’s a combination of looks, and poise and grace and something that shines from within saying ‘I am good person’.

I laughed at myself and Val and Rod looked at me quizzically
“What’s so funny?” they asked.
“I was just thinking,” I said. “That after one Yoga lesson I am starting to even talk like Moira.” And I explained my thoughts on Karen’s ‘inner beauty’.
“Nothing ‘new- age’ about that,” said Val. “I happen to totally agree with you. By the way, I noticed that Moira was quite taken with you at the yoga lesson.”
“Oh?”
“Oh, yes,” she smiled. “When we all had our eyes closed – I peeped. She was looking at you as though she’d eat you!”
I laughed. “You peeped? I’ll tell Moira on you – then you’ll be banned from yoga.”

I looked over to where Moira danced. With her flaming red unruly hair and her thick pussy thatch the same colour, she looked almost wild in the firelight, like some priestess from a long lost civilization, and the cynic in me learned a lesson. People like Moira might have different beliefs to me, but it’s all a part of the freedom of Nudism and my love of living nude in the bush was not after all so different from Moira’s New-Age philosophies.

Karl still danced behind her. Old frisky, harmless Karl - and again he was shamelessly sporting his ten-inch erection. Perhaps it was his age, or the sheer size of his penis, but I had begun to realize that most people tolerated his frequent erections, as long as it was not in the main area of the camp. His dark cock with the huge purple head stood out perfectly vertically from his body, and as he danced it bumped and slid across Moira’s right hip. Again Moira danced on as if oblivious but I saw the young guy dancing with Karen look across at Karl’s dick with something approaching shock on his face.

Karen followed his gaze and with a shrug and a laugh she drew the young guy’s attention back to herself. From where I sat I could see that his cock had began to swell at little and I wondered if he was trying hard to keep it down.

Across the fire I notice the massaging couple had switched places. The woman was now up on her knees behind her man massaging his shoulders as he sat cross-legged in front of her. They were both slick with oil and her breasts rolled and rubbed across his back as she worked on him. He too seemed to have a hard-on, but they both ignored it.

The dark skinned couple was now dancing slowly with their arms around each other. They did their best to hide it but his thick dark cock was also erect, and almost a match for Karl’s. It nestled against his wife’s tummy, and her swaying breast grazed it as they danced.


Miyako still danced coyly with Trev, but Deb had fewer inhibitions and was happily bumping and grinding with Mike, and shaking her boobs in front of his eyes with a giggle. Mike for his part was enjoying himself by pretending to smack her bum, although each smack ended with him grabbing a handful of Deb’s buttock and giving it a squeeze, at which Deb would let out another ‘Whoo-hoo!”

Val wanted to join the dancing but Rod was content to sit it out, so she dragged me upright and soon we were moving with the others. Val had a way of dipping her body, bending her knees and very discretely sliding her pussy up my thigh as we danced. I could feel the wetness of her soft full pussy lips all the way up my thigh. I whispered to her, ”My God, you are so wet. What brought that on?”
“You did silly,” she whispered back. “Don’t you realize yet how attractive you are?”
In truth I didn’t. I had always thought of myself as perfectly average, and I was not used to compliments like that. Those words were almost more of a turn on than Val’s soft bald pussy on my leg.

Next to us Moira opened her eyes and smiled at us. As if for the first time she looked down and saw Karl’s hard cock nestled against her hip. She looked neither pleased nor shocked, but she reached down and wiped away a long string of pre-cum that was hanging from the tip of his cock and told him she admired his energy.
“But,” she said. “I have to be clear – I am not here to find a lover.”
“Nor I,” smiled Karl. “I am just a harmless old man, admiring your beauty.”
That seemed to please Moira and she ran her hands up her body, cupping her breasts before raising her arms in the air again, enjoying her own nudity and her supple body as she danced.

Across the fire I saw the couple that had been drinking Bourbon had changed their position. The wife now lay back in her husband’s arms, her legs spread wide and her pussy open and pointed at the massaging couple. From behind her husband was reaching around to fondle one breast as his other hand spread her open and tickled her clit. The massaging couple looked on with interest, the woman still rubbing her man’s shoulders as he played with his fully erect cock, pulling at it and pointing it toward the other woman.

Miyako was now dancing in Trev’s arms. He bent to try and kiss her but she turned her head and the kiss landed innocently on her cheek.
Mike and Deb had no qualms about kissing each other on the mouth, although they were more like friendly pecks than anything deep and passionate.


The dark skinned couple ended their dance and stood apart. The husband ran his hand down her belly and his fingers disappeared into her thick full bush. She took his hard cock in her hand and led him away. They went beyond the glow of the fire into the darkness below the trees, apart from us but still close enough to see us, or to be seen if we looked hard enough. In the shadows I saw her kneel before him and although it was too dark to see exactly what she did, it was clear that her head was bobbing up and down, and she was sucking her husband’s long dark cock.

Karen was still dancing with the young guy, but now they had moved closer together and her arms were around him. The music was slower now and all the couples seemed to be locked together in embraces. Karl hugged Moira from behind, Trev had his hands firmly on Miyako’s little bum, Deb and Mike were openly running their hands all over each others' bodies, and Val pulled me into a warm hug and kissed me.
“Mmm,” she said. “You face still tastes like pussy – my pussy.” And she licked up and down my cheek.
Rod stood and joined us in the dance and we swayed for a while in a three-way hug, with Val sighing at the four hands that now caressed her.

I looked over and saw Karen whispering into the young guy’s ear. Her right hand was tucked down between both their tummies and I could see her elbow subtly moving up and down. The next moment I saw his body tense and his hips buck two or three times.

No one else was watching but I saw them disengage and walk quickly to our blanket. He sat down as if exhausted and Karen bent to pick up her towel. She looked over and saw me staring at her. She gave her little shrug and moved the towel to her stomach, wiping away a thick smear of cum that glistened around her belly button.

Val and Rod were now intent on each other, so when Karen gestured me over I was happy to leave them and go and sit with her and her dance partner.
“Brian, this is my brother Tim,” she said by way of introduction.

He looked at me guiltily but I shook his hand with as friendly a smile as I could.
I wanted to ask Karen about her wanking him off, but what was there to say? He had obviously gotten too excited and she had helped him out. I had learned recently that my sister would do something like that out of pure kindness, and who was I to stop her?

We sat together watching the dancers, while we spoke to Brian and he told us how he had always wanted to try Nudism and had this weekend bitten the bullet and come alone with a small tent for his first ever openly nude adventure.
“Never tried a nude beach?” I asked.
“No,” he said. “I know where they are, but they just don't seem to be the place for me - being single and all.”
“I have never been to a beach either,” said Karen. “Perhaps I should try that next.”
“Is this your first time nude?” Brian looked surprised.
“Yes,” Karen smiled. “First time this week.”
“Wow,” he said. “You seem so … comfortable with it.”
“It really doesn’t take too long,” she said. “You’ll see – you will soon get used to it.”
“I hope so. Today was hard for me, but I feel…really good now.”
Karen gave me a warning look, but I had no desire to embarrass the guy. I too had once been a teenager trying out Nudism for the first time. And a big part of me was glad for him that he had been lucky enough to meet someone like Karen on his very first day.

We sat and watched the dancers and Karen poured us all a glass of wine (my last bottle, I noted) while Brian told us about his first day. He had arrived at the camp in the early afternoon, having told his parents he was going for a weekend’s fishing. He had made his camp, got naked, and spent the rest of the day alone sitting by his tent, too shy to go up to the main pool area, even at happy hour. It had been Moira that, walking by in the evening, had invited him to come to the bonfire. Unsure of the protocol he had simply danced alone until Karen had moved to talk and dance with him, and as he told the story I saw puppy-dog like gratitude in his eyes for my sister.

“Well, if you feel shy or lonely at the pool, you just look for us,” said Karen. “Tim is a regular here and we’ll take care of you if you have any trouble.”

I looked on amazed. Five minutes ago she had been jerking his young cock to orgasm, now she was fussing over him like a mother hen.
Karen had a son who was actually just three years older than this guy, and I found it hard to reconcile her motherly solicitude with the memory of his sperm clinging to her tummy.

The fire was dying down and the dancers were becoming more languid. The dark-skinned couple had emerged sheepishly from the shadows and were now standing with their arms around each others' waists as they watched the two couples sitting on the far side of the fire. The massaging woman was now slowly wanking her husband’s cock, which she pointed directly at the pussy of the woman that sat opposite them. The other husband in turn held his wife’s pussy open and finger fucked her for them.

We could not see clearly from where we were, but the three of us looked on and it was apparent when both the woman and the man came, almost at the same time, and their spouses bent over to kiss them.

Both couples relaxed and began a conversation. The dark skinned couple paused to say something to them before gathering up their stuff and walking off into the night.

Brian looked on wide-eyed.
“Does that sort of thing happen a lot?” he asked.
“No, not a LOT,” I said. “But it happens. If you’ll take my advice…”
“Yes?” he seemed to be preparing himself for a lecture.
“If it happens, enjoy it,” I told him. “But don’t wander around the camp like a horny dog looking for it. People won’t appreciate that, and you’ll find yourself asked to leave.”
“Oh, leave him alone,” said Karen.
“No I won’t, I swear,” Brian said. “I had no idea that anything like that might happen. I really just came here to try Nudism. The rest is just a …bonus.”
“That’s the spirit,” I clapped him on the shoulder. “You keep that attitude and you’ll be fine.”

Our friends finished dancing and came and sat with us. We introduced them all to Brian and although every man but he and I now had major hard-ons going, no one made mention of them and we all shared another drink and sat on looking into the coals of the dwindling fire.

Moira and Karl came and sat with us. Moira sat close to me in an upright cross-legged pose. She flicked her hand out and rubbed my left shoulder in a friendly manner, asking me if the yoga today had helped.
“Helped?” I asked. ”Yeah, I felt great after it!”
“Good,” she said. “I can sense a lot of unreleased energy in you. We’ll try to work that out next lesson.”
I thought I had an idea what she was hinting at, and I looked around to see Deb smirking at me.
“Oh, Tim has energy alright,” Deb said. “And no where to put it.”
Val and Karen shushed her, and she said sorry to Moira.
“No, it’s fine,” said Moira. “I know exactly what you mean. I am planning a special class in the bush for Sunday - I will put out a flier tomorrow and I hope you can all make it.”


We doused the fire a little later and gathered up our belongings for the walk home. Moira had her own personal cabin somewhere up the hill and soon left us. We left Brian at his little tent and when Miyako declared herself to be too sleepy, she and Mike said goodnight and disappeared into their own tent.
We walked back through the main camp and Deb and Trev peeled off and headed for their cabin.
Rod invited us to their place for a nightcap but only Karl took him up on the offer.
Karen was tired, and we decided to call it a night.
We hugged our friends goodnight and strolled back through the starlit night to our own cabin.

“Home sweet home,” said Karen, flopping down on the sofa bed. “I’m too tired to even bother with a shower.”
I made a cup of hot chocolate for us both and sat with her on the sofa.
Karen was more relaxed than ever before and let her legs fall open as she leaned back, not caring that her pussy was on full display to me.

12