Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found the rest of our group sitting by the 'our table' at the pool. Val and Rod and Deb and Trev were sitting in the shade and sharing some snacks as we approached. The pools were full of people and the surrounding decks too were crowded with sunbathers.

"Hi guys! Got your stuff," Karen beamed and distributed magazines and newspapers around our group. Nobody was that 'news hungry' but the football scores were welcome and as Val said, it was not as bad idea to check the papers -- just in case WWIII had started and we hadn't noticed.

"Another plus for Nudism," said Rod. "If the world was nude, wars would become almost impossible."

"How so?" Trev asked.

"Simple logic," smiled Rod. " No uniforms -- no one would know who to shoot at."

His logic may have been naïve, but we all applauded it.

"Oh, no one is taking care of him?" Karen suddenly said.

I followed her gaze to a small patch of pool deck, where young Brian, the newcomer we had met at the bonfire the night before, was sitting alone on his towel, reading a paperback.

Karen ran over to him, and after a few words she took his book from him and led him by the elbow over to our table.

"You all remember Brian?" she asked, finding a seat for him at the table and helping him spread his towel as he sat down shyly, accepting a drink from Rod as he did.

In a pool area containing forty or more people, none of us had bothered to notice the young guy sitting totally alone -- except Karen, and her pure good nature and concern for him was very sweet. The rest of our group was more than happy to have him join us - it was simply that we had not noticed his isolated state and Karen had. Again I was proud of my sister and her openness. Again she, the newcomer, was teaching me to be a better nudist. Well, perhaps not a better capital N Nudist, but at least a more honest and open one.

A high wind had blown away the last traces of clouds and the sun blazed down strongly over the pool area. Those not actually in the water sought the shade of the awnings and I think I had never seen the place so crowded before. Miyako asked again about the spot on the river I had mentioned and after a little discussion we all agreed to go and see it.

We collected our stuff and nine of us set off on the long walk to my hidden spa. We walked down through the campgrounds and soon left the camp behind, walking along the track that hugged the riverbank further than most of us had been before.

As leader I had the distinct disadvantage of having no feminine bums wiggling in front of me, but Karen and Miyako both walked by my side. We went deeper into the bush and the track was lined with tall gum trees and she-oaks. Rod warned everyone to keep an eye out for snakes, but all we saw along the way were small water-dragon lizards basking on the rocks and once a three foot monitor lizard that scuttled up a tree when we approached and froze there, as if assuming it was now invisible to us.

We had been walking for forty-five minutes and we were hot. Insects droned in the trees and even in the shade we could feel the heat of the sun. From the rear Deb and Trev began a chant of "are we there yet?" which was soon taken up by the rest of the group.

Luckily we arrived at 'my spot' a few minutes later. At a sharp bend in the river, the water ran through piles of rocks to create shallow rapids. From the bank where we stood, half shaded by gum trees, smooth black rocks went out from the water's edge in a ring and back again, forming a circle around twelve feet in diameter. The water within the circle was three feet deep and the riverbed here was made up of smooth round stones. The clear water gurgled between the gaps in the rocks, causing eddies and swirls within the circle. It looked for all the world like someone had actually built a large spa tub out here in the middle of nowhere.

After our long hot walk the cool water was fantastic and we were soon grouped around in the circle, feeling the sweat and the heat wash away from us.

Trev had brought a large net with him and this was filled with bottles of beer and left in middle of the circle to keep cold in the water.

Val, Rod and Karen were leaning back against the rocks with eyes closed, Miyako was happily splashing Mike, and Deb and Trev opened some beers and passed them around. Young Brian sat close to Karen, smiled a lot, but did not say much.

Trev engaged him in conversation about sport and he opened up a little, sitting higher on a rock and discussing football teams.

I sipped a beer that I shared with Karen and lay back in the cool water, watching the clear sky above. We spent a quiet hour relaxing, chatting and cooling off.

Miyako climbed out of the water to sit on a rock. She sat there open-legged, cupping her hands to splash water on herself. Brian suddenly sat lower in the water, almost up to his shoulders and Trev let out a laugh, "What's the matter, Dude? Got a boner?"

"Leave him alone!" Said Deb. "You're not exactly mister control yourself."

Trev stood up to show that his short thick cock was entirely flaccid and grinned at her.

"I could get all of you guys rock hard in a minute without even touching you," taunted Deb. "Too easy."

"Prove it," smiled Trev.

In answer Deb stood up and walked over to where Miyako sat. She took her hand, "May I?"

Miyako slid from the rock and the two of them stood in the centre of the circle. Deb put her arms around Miyako, pulling her close and sliding her hands down to her bum. Miyako laughed and did the same to Deb, and they began grinding their hips together. A few catcalls and some clapping came from the group, and then Deb took Miyako's face in her hands and kissed her long and slow on the mouth. If they were acting, they were making a damn fine job of it.

Deb lowered her head and took Miyako's nipple in her mouth. Miyako held her hand in Deb's hair and ran her hands down to fondle Deb's breast and tweak the smaller pink nipple.

The kissed a little longer, writhing together and telling each other how sexy they were. Then they separated and stood hand in hand.

"Ok," laughed Deb. "Anyone who hasn't got a hard-on now....stand up."

And nobody did.

The two girls got a huge round of applause from the rest of us and Trev, laughing more than the rest of us, growled to his wife, "Come here you."

Deb and Miyako waded across the pool to sit with their respective partners, and it was clear that both guys had their hands on their wives' pussies under the water.

We kept up the casual banter, but by the way Deb was arching her back and looping an arm around his shoulder, we could tell that Trev was slowly and firmly finger fucking her.

Brian, who was sitting between Karen and Val, had his hand in his groin, hiding his erection. In the clear water we could see Val slip her hand along his leg, move his hand away and grip his dick for him, giving it a long slow wank. Brian's cock was probably not much bigger than Rods. He was uncircumcised and the foreskin rolled forward and back, exposing and covering the head of his cock as Val worked on him slowly.

Karen looked on and smiled, but it seemed she was happy to leave him to Val today. Karen stood and got another beer from the net and waded back to us, standing in front of us with her bare pussy just inches out of the water -- drops of moisture clung to her remaining pubic hair and glinted in the sunlight.

By this time Miyako had climbed into Mike's lap and was rocking back and forth, her eyes closed.

Rod was gently stroking Val's breast and happily watching her jerk off the young guy. Brian still seemed quite shy, but Val smiled at him and led his hand to her other breast.

"Mm," Deb suddenly stood up and stood in the water, her outstretched hands resting on a rock in front of her. "To hell with this, I really need you inside me, honey."

Trev stood behind her, his thick cock fully erect. He looked around the group once, and we all looked back at him as he slowly entered Deb from behind. He held her hips and began easing himself in and out of her with no sense of urgency. Deb looked around at the rest of the group, inviting us to watch.

Mike and Miyako stood and moved closer to the fucking couple, Mike running his hands over Deb's back and under to fondle her boobs, while Miyako stood closer to Trev and squeezed his ass and felt the muscles of his back. Karen turned and went to stand on the other side of the couple. She reached for Trev's pecs and glided her hands over them, pinching his nipples.

In a moment the whole group was standing around the lovers, enjoying their show and helping them in their pleasure. Hands ran all over both their bodies; Miyako was tickling Trev's balls, I was feeling under the couple to play with Deb's clit, Mike and Rod stood by Deb's head, holding her arms and supporting her, both their hard cocks inches from her face.

Deb's eyes were glazed with passion and she turned her head first one way, then the other, licking the hard cocks that grazed against her cheeks. Brian crouched below and with Val's encouragement began hungrily sucking on Deb's nipple. Val took charge of Deb's other breast, massaging it and gently kissing the nipple that dangled in front of her. Karen was kissing and licking up and down Trev's chest, with her large boobs resting on Deb's back.

I had never seen a woman in such a sexual frenzy as Deb was right then. She was calling out that she wanted everyone to fuck her. She strained her neck to kiss and lick the cocks that bounced in front of her. She screamed that she felt so good being fucked by everyone, even though it was in fact only Trev who continued to drive his fat cock in and out of her quivering body.

She began to writhe and thrash her hips around, and by the end we were all supporting her body has Trev fucked her as deeply as he could. When Deb finally came her whole body shook and collapsed in our combined arms. She reached out to hug those around her and gasp for breath, but Trev had not finished. He continued to pound in and out of her, seeming to see nothing but the sight of his cock disappearing into her rounded tight pussy mound. With Miyako now squeezing his balls and Karen sucking his nipples, he groaned one long low groan and, pulling his cock from his wife and gripping it tightly, he stood stock-still. After a moment's pause, in which none of us moved, his cum shot out, flooding across Deb's back, all the way to her shoulders. Karen and Miyako now stood by his side and watched his sperm leaving him. Miyako squeezed his balls one last time before milking the last drops from him, each one dripping slowly onto Deb's back.

Deb turned to kiss him and they both sank into the water, the sweat and the sperm washing off them and drifting away on the current.

They were both too exhausted to be at all self-conscious and they moved to the edge of the pool, hugging and kissing each other.

The incredible concentration we had all had on the fucking couple seemed to exhaust the rest of us equally, and horny as we were, we all resumed our former seats and drank more beer, hardly speaking except for the word "Phew!" which seemed to sum up all our feelings.

Deb eventually recovered from her sexual coma and smiled at everyone.

"Thanks guys," she said. "That was amazing. I hope I wasn't too out of control?"

"You don't remember?" asked Mike.

"Not all of it, no." said Deb. "I get like that sometimes.

"Do you remember saying that you wanted Tim's cock after Trev's?" laughed Mike.

"Liar,"" smiled Deb, and looking at me said, "THAT I would remember.

We sat on in out little river spa for another hour or so. It was getting late and we had finished off all the beer. I noticed that Karen had drunk more than her fair share and was actually a little unsteady.

At Rod's suggestion we called it a day and packed up for the long walk back to the camp. It's one of the odd quirks of human nature, but the return journey often feels shorter than the trip out -- perhaps because we recognize landmarks on the way back -- but it wasn't too long before we were back in the main camp area.

Val and Rod invited us all to their cabin again and we were all happy to sit on their large deck as the sun went down. Miyako and Deb helped Val and Rod organize a little food, but Karen -- uncharacteristically -- opted to sit on the large sofa and drink with the boys.

I helped out in the kitchen a little and we soon had a nice meal of tuna and pasta ready for everyone.

Karen was sitting between Brian and Trev on the large sofa as we ate, and was topping up her glass of red wine a bit more often than I was used to.

After the meal we all stayed on and chilled out a bit. Miyako wanted to take a few group photos of 'the gang' and we all posed and took our turn at being photographer.

"Take one of me," called Karen, and I noticed her voice was becoming a little slurred.

I turned to see her on the sofa, holding Trev and Brian's dicks in each hand and touching both erect heads onto her nipples.

Miyako laughed and snapped off a quick photo. Val took me by the elbow.

"I think you should take Karen home," she said. "She has had a little too much to drink."

"I think you're right," I said. "Thanks Val."

"It's not her fault," said Val kindly. "She did not eat much today and ....well .. it happens. But she ought to be tucked up safe in bed."

I kissed Val, for being such a caring friend, and then went to Karen and suggested we go home.

"Aww , still early," she giggled. "Lot's might happen yet."

I did not want to suggest her behavior was worrying me. "I know," I said. "But we'll see everyone tomorrow, and I'm kind of tired from the drive today."

She was suddenly all concern for me and struggled up from the sofa.

"Oh, poor little brother," she hugged me. "Yes, you are tired. I can see. We better go home and I will take care of you."

She was a little vague in her goodbyes to everyone, but the whole group seemed concerned for her and told her to get a good night's sleep and they would see her tomorrow.

I walked her back to our cabin. She was a little unsteady on her feet as we went, giggling as she stumbled.

As we entered the cabin she threw her arms around me.

"I love you," she said. "You're my favorite brother, do you know that?"

"And you're my favorite sister," I said. "Now, don't you think it's time to go to bed?"

"No. Still early."

"Oh, come on," I said. "It's late and we are both tired. Let's get to sleep."

I moved her toward her bedroom.

"We have to both sleep," she said. "In this room -- like we did last night."

"You have had a little too much wine," I said. "Hop into bed now."

She lay on her back on the bed, opening her legs wide and stretching her arms above her head.

"You had a wank last night," she giggled. "Will you do it again?"

"Maybe not."

"Oh, go on," she said. "Play with yourself. I want to see it."

I tried to cover her with a sheet but she threw it off. Her hand was on her pussy now and she was staring at my cock.

"Pretty cock," she purred. "Everyone likes your cock. Do you think they like my cunt?"

Both the word and the way she opened her pussy wide shocked me a little and I begged her to try to go to sleep.

"Can't sleep," she murmured. "All these cocks, and I have not had a proper fuck for years.......wank your cock Tim. Wank - and I will do it too."

She was spreading herself open and rubbing her clit hard with one finger as she said it, and hard as I was, I desperately wanted her to wake up the next day with no regrets.

"Wank it," she moaned, and her fingers were now diving into her wet pussy. She reached up to knead her own breast and never took her eyes from my cock.

I stood beside her as she writhed on the bed, and began to run my hand up and down my shaft.

"Closer," she whispered, lifting her knees and fucking herself hard with two fingers. "Let me see your beautiful cock."

I jerked off in long slow strokes, the tip of my cock close to her boob that swelled and flattened across her chest as she arched her back and gasped, both her hands on her pussy now.

"You want to fuck don't you? She slurred. "Can't do it with your sister, isn't that a shame..."

"It's ok," I said. "I don't want to."

She wriggled on the bed and brought her face closer to my cock, all the time with two fingers in her pussy and her finger rubbing madly at her dark clit. I could see the slickness, coating her mound and dripping down to her butt.

"Remember you perved at my tits?" she asked. "Why don't you come on them?"

I struggled to control myself but couldn't. I fisted my cock harder and soon I was shooting cum out and across her breasts. The thick white sperm showed up starkly on her dark skin. I pumped out more cum than I thought I ever had and her large soft breasts were covered in it.

She squealed and lifted her knees high. "God, I love it," she said, reaching up to smear the cum over her tits as she shook in orgasm.

She collapsed back into the bed and it seemed to me she was on the verge of crying.

I wiped her clean with a towel and covered her with the sheet. She turned to me and I held her in my arms. She whispered "I'm sorry," and that was all she said. In a few minutes she had drifted off to sleep, soft and warm in my arms, but wondering what tomorrow would bring.

...to be continued

12